Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#1]
From your lips to God’s ears.  I’m not super thrilled with the elephant these days either.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:09:06 PM EDT
[#2]
kicker seems to be that 80% of all fed jobs are filled with no accomplishment yet power hungry true belivers.
Not sure we can work that out without firing half the Gov.
which would be awsome
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Careful what you wish for...

Remember what happened when Tsarist Russia was in its death throes?

Or the fun after the German Empire became the Weimar Republic and that became...

To go back a bit further, go ask the French.

The progs will sow chaos as they go, and somebody will take advantage of the chaos, and that's never, ever been a good thing.

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#4]
This is no more correct than when the "experts" said the GOP was destined to be a regional political party.

And the GOP didn't have the opportunity of turning millions of illegals into registered voters.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The majority of their voter base seems to be completely brainwashed. All they have to say is Trump and greedy corporations did all this, and their voters will believe it.
View Quote

They already doing it..

It's not reckless monetary policy and stimulus creating more dollars chasing after fewer goods, it's not shutting down production for a couple months causing shortages, it's not paying people to stay home and not work creating higher labor costs for producers...nope, inflation is caused by GREEDY CORPORATIONS.

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:13:12 PM EDT
[#6]
It doesn't matter, OP. The DNC and GOP have almost outlived their usefulness to Xhina. The NPCs on both sides will be tossed in the ditches by the Pied Piper.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:13:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The economy is about to experience several years of shocks unmatched since the Great Depression.  

If it sticks to its progressive extremism ways, it will not survive.  You are about to see it double-down on stupid, what the progressive left doesn't when it doesn't get its way.  I don't think it is capable of reforming itself at this point, the rot has gone too far.  

Witness Musk abandoning ship.  He knows what it about to happen.    

Beware a wounded beast in its death throes.
View Quote
The democrat party is filled with people who can pretend to be man when they are a woman. They wont care . They will defend it till there is nothing left . And that is their strength and weakness
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:14:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Just my opinion but....I don't think the Democrat Party is going to let something like elections stand in the way of staying in power !
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:18:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Don't bet on it.  There are plenty of Americans they believe their BS.

View Quote

Funny thing.

In 2014, Americans voted for conservatives vowing to stop obama. They ALL got elected!... fox news [megan kelly] reported that the people voted for congress to work with obama to get things done.

And that's exactly what those lying pieces of shit did. Helped obama.  

Trump in 2016 got more votes than any president in history. Results went dark that night. They didnt have enough fucking fraud!

2018 they fixed that shit and took congress.

In 2020 he got even more!... Anyone he has backed has gotten elected. And some stabbed him, us, in the back.

Yet we are lead to believe that biden, the guy picked to be obamas joker/vp, a pedo, out did both Trumps record numbers, the second being higher due to idiots realizing he wasnt "a loose cannon" as cnn said, because of the hatred for Trump??.. I guess if you're professor of something.  

There are a lot of dumb ass self centered pieces of shit in this country. But it is NOT the majority.

They just want people to believe that bullshit so they can keep controlling/destroying them, and make them take it out on each other.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:23:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
democrats aren't done by far. We still have a covid lockdown, 55 federal speed limit, energy rationing, war with Russia, and open border for South America invasion to get through first.
View Quote

What 55 speed limit?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:25:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Not really.
They said the same thing about the GOP when King Barackus took his throne.
Both parties are like cockroaches, you can't kill em off.
View Quote

Well nobody has really tried to kill them off, except some small action democrats.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:28:19 PM EDT
[#13]
I agree that we're going to experience some hardships not seen (but will rival) the Great Depression but have you listened to some of those alt-leftist progressives? They really believe that the democrat agenda. The party isn't going anywhere with those idiots supporting it.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:32:23 PM EDT
[#15]
leftism is a cult.

How does one deal with a cult?

Guess.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:33:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What you are missing is they are a minority of the public and can't survive if the working class Hispanics and suburban whites abandon them.  And they already ARE abandoning them!  If a national election were held today, the Dems would be slaughtered...and today will seem like the good ole days for them in a couple of years.  They have lost the majority of the middle and are going to lose much more.
View Quote

copy past from 30 years or longer ago
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:40:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This is no more correct than when the "experts" said the GOP was destined to be a regional political party.

And the GOP didn't have the opportunity of turning millions of illegals into registered voters.
View Quote
The illegals boomeranged. Turns out, hard working Hispanics don't like El Brandono and la puta either. 26% approval.

I don't think you herpa derp "Muh Dominion!!!!!" guys understand the scale of the reckoning that's coming.

The Woke Mind Virus is an affliction born of affluence. We're about to have a shitload less of that.

To put it another way, no one has time to worry about tranny midget people of color when they're driving an Uber after a full shift at the mills to keep their family from living in the street.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:42:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Not even close. Many die hard leftist embrace the current plan. They love high energy prices to save the planet.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:48:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:53:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Except you missed my post where Biden was at 26% amongst Hispanics.  It's not happening, it's happened.
View Quote

I didn't miss shit.

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:53:51 PM EDT
[#22]
and it will all be blamed on conservatives, the majority of america will believe it and nothing will change.

No is coming to save you, its not getting better from here.

Prepare accordingly.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:56:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The illegals boomeranged. Turns out, hard working Hispanics don't like El Brandono and la puta either. 26% approval.

I don't think you herpa derp "Muh Dominion!!!!!" guys understand the scale of the reckoning that's coming.

The Woke Mind Virus is an affliction born of affluence. We're about to have a shitload less of that.

To put it another way, no one has time to worry about tranny midget people of color when they're driving an Uber after a full shift at the mills to keep their family from living in the street.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:57:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Never underestimate the stupidity of the general populace and the FSA.   They will promise this and that and the idiots will swallow it hook line and sinker.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So why did they lose Virginia?
View Quote

Because McAuliffe opened his big mouth and told the truth as Democrats see it . You dont have a right to know what they are teaching your kids in school . After he said that he dropped like a rock .
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:01:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Kinda like the markets, when everyone starts talking about the death of a party is exactly when they start to rise again.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:01:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Never underestimate the power of handing out free shit and telling people that their problems are all someone else's fault.
View Quote

Probably the most succinct summary of the Democrat appeal to their base I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:06:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Probably the most succinct summary of the Democrat appeal to their base I have ever seen.
View Quote

Indeed. It's hard to compete with a Santa Claus government.

I think the democrats see this as the biggest opportunity they have had in generations. They crave absolute power. They want complete control over the entire country and every person in it. I think they see this as their fast break. How they intend to pull it off, I don't know. There are several ways to play it. But I have a feeling losing their power is not on their menu and they have some plan to make sure they don't. The next six months are going to be interesting.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
and it will all be blamed on conservatives, the majority of america will believe it and nothing will change.

No is coming to save you, its not getting better from here.

Prepare accordingly.
View Quote

You will probably hear about “corporate greed” quite a bit during the upcoming recession.

“Gas prices are high because of the big oil companies, food shortages are due to corporate greed.  Capitalism has failed. Etc, etc.”

The media and Big Tech will repeat this over and over while censoring the truth. People will be begging the government to save them from food and fuel shortages.  

This is the Democrats big hope.  Never let a crisis go to waste is their motto.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Had a thread about this last year and was called a "naive child" by mr Zhukov. Unfortunately I think he's right. what scares me more is that only the old D party dies and it turns into full commie with people like AOC and the Muslim brother fucker running the show.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I think the democrats see this as the biggest opportunity they have had in generations. They crave absolute power. They want complete control over the entire country and every person in it. I think they see this as their fast break. How they intend to pull it off, I don't know. There are several ways to play it. But I have a feeling losing their power is not on their menu and they have some plan to make sure they don't. The next six months are going to be interesting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are very right. The democrats are not stupid. And since 2020 they probably have many groups organizing, planning and perfecting the cheat for the 2022 mid-terms and 2024 presidential elections.

If they remain in power after the mid-terms, after what they have done, it means they cheated and/or the American public is hopelessly brainwashed.

Neither bode well for the future of America.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:48:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The majority of their voter base seems to be completely brainwashed. All they have to say is Trump and greedy corporations did all this, and their voters will believe it.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:50:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:52:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Bullshit. They can steal any “election” they want to steal. They aren’t worried. They have no opposition to their agendas.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 9:01:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Again, not enough, rule of thirds.  It doesn't matter for the reasons I explained.  Politics is a game of thirds.  The fanatics you mention are a part of only a third.  You aren't getting them and they aren't enough to stop what's coming.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not even close. Many die hard leftist embrace the current plan. They love high energy prices to save the planet.

Again, not enough, rule of thirds.  It doesn't matter for the reasons I explained.  Politics is a game of thirds.  The fanatics you mention are a part of only a third.  You aren't getting them and they aren't enough to stop what's coming.

I'm not convinced. I know of quite a few people that voted R their whole lives, but voted Biden just because of everything Trump was blamed for. It's going to be pretty easy to keep that blame rolling.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:13:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

You are very right. The democrats are not stupid. And since 2020 they probably have many groups organizing, planning and perfecting the cheat for the 2022 mid-terms and 2024 presidential elections.

If they remain in power after the mid-terms, after what they have done, it means they cheated and/or the American public is hopelessly brainwashed.

View Quote

The democrats are not going to want to face the voters in November. Especially if things are as bad as they are now. Going into mid-term elections with gas at $5.49 a gallon? The trick for the democrats is going to be finding a way to cancel or postpone the elections. What could happen that would allow for something like that? You know the DNC has already likely war-gamed a situation like that. Going into a national election with polling worse than awful, yet desperately needing to hold on to their power at all costs. How do that play that?

A massive, horrible, catastrophic crisis/disaster right before the elections, naturally. The only real question is what form it's going to take. Terrorist strike on the grid? Another trip to the pandemic well? What can happen that's so awful that it allows the democrats to block the mid-terms?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:37:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Democrats could care less about what is happening in the real world and will continue to vote the way they do forever................ideology beats reality every time, and millions of mail in ballots across the Country tallied late is a winning game plan.  It's not that they are gullible and believe the lies being peddled, they just don't care.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:38:33 AM EDT
[#38]
All of that is purely Trump's fault.

Need proof? Ask any reporter on the White House press team.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:41:43 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Had a thread about this last year and was called a "naive child" by mr Zhukov.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:43:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
leftism is a cult.

How does one deal with a cult?

Guess.
View Quote

It's a collection of cults.

Like a bunch of circus shows they have nothing in common with each other outside of some sort of deviant behavior that puts them at opposition with more mainline society.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:49:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

The majority of their base is programmed , and not just the bots.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:49:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
These are scary times. Big Brother type totalitarianism is the next step.
View Quote

Or not
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:51:10 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The democrats are not going to want to face the voters in November. Especially if things are as bad as they are now. Going into mid-term elections with gas at $5.49 a gallon? The trick for the democrats is going to be finding a way to cancel or postpone the elections. What could happen that would allow for something like that? You know the DNC has already likely war-gamed a situation like that. Going into a national election with polling worse than awful, yet desperately needing to hold on to their power at all costs. How do that play that?

A massive, horrible, catastrophic crisis/disaster right before the elections, naturally. The only real question is what form it's going to take. Terrorist strike on the grid? Another trip to the pandemic well? What can happen that's so awful that it allows the democrats to block the mid-terms?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Canceled or postponed elections = J6 but armed this time. If a million armed citizens show up there is nothing they can do to stop it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:53:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Suzy soccermom is going broke and can’t get gas.  She doesn’t care about woke anymore.  See Virginia last November and turn it up to eleven now.
View Quote

This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:55:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Suzy soccermom is going broke and can’t get gas.  She doesn’t care about woke anymore.  See Virginia last November and turn it up to eleven now.
View Quote

Suzy is largely dumb as a brick and can easily be convinced of all manner of lies, even when she ought to know better.

We will see what happens, but I am not convinced Suzy has experienced enough personal misery yet to get the part of her brain that analyzes cause and effect to wake up.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:57:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Never underestimate the power of handing out free shit and telling people that their problems are all someone else's fault.
View Quote

How about it!
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:16:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
They will try to take the US with them.

They are sore losers.

Once they realize there is no way to stop the red wave, they will try to kill the filibuster and pass as much as possible and try to stack the court.

Dems are pure evil.
View Quote

No doubt in my mind!
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:18:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

This!!! They wont care or change their minds until its to late. You would litterally need a SHTF, Global event, market crash or Carrington event to break them out of their brainwashing. But by then the sheep will be f@cked.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:22:36 AM EDT
[#49]
fingers crossed.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:31:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
kicker seems to be that 80% of all fed jobs are filled with no accomplishment yet power hungry true belivers.
Not sure we can work that out without firing half the Gov.
which would be awsome
View Quote

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top