Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Over 50% of Americans receive more in .gov benefits than they pay in taxes.   Include illegal immigrants, and that number is much higher.

When a majority of the country can vote themselves free shit, they ain't going away anytime soon.
View Quote

This!!! Until the piñata brakes. Then they are screwed. Expect fsa and liberal family members to come knocking at your door when their supplies run out. they will want your safety, protection, and resources you been prepping for years.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:34:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif

Republicans are mostly spineless cowards and quislings, especially the “leadership”.
View Quote

I noticed when republicans have both houses they do not do shit!!!! No nationwide carrying or firearms with any state issued license. Nothing!! But when they know something wont pass they push a bill for are support. Its sad really sad
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:34:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#4]
The uniparty needs to die, not just the Dem side.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:35:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Lol yeah right, we have plenty of morons here on this forum who vote D secretly. They tend to out themselves though, they’re the ones who can’t help but virtue signal about how not racist they are.
View Quote

Expose them!!!! Show us
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:38:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The uniparty needs to die, not just the Dem side.

View Quote

Agree, we need a new party for sure. It’s not impossible, hell Trump basically was a new party even though it fell flat.

DC the entity is corrupted, not only is a new party needed, but most likely a new capital as well.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:38:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
These are scary times. Big Brother type totalitarianism is the next step.
View Quote

This is what I expect...
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:39:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The Democrat Party is about to enter it’s death throes.
View Quote

No. No it's not.

Never underestimate the Republican party's ability to either fuck up their own victory or aid the enemy.

I love muh Rush Limbaugh, but if there was one thing he was consistently wrong about, it was how the Democrat party survived the absolute worst of circumstances, usually with the help of the republican uniparty. I can't count how many times he preached this same title to his audience and it was only towards the end of his career did he really become disillusioned with the Republican party's ability to secure victory.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:40:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Because it is different.

Stick a fork in the Dems, the Great Replacement only will end up replacing them

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-hispanic-approval-rating-plummets

Biden at 26% approval amongst Hispanics, the Great Replacement has failed.   We are on the threshold of the greatest Republican wave in a hundred years.
View Quote

I am hispanic and i love throwing it in my fello latino’s faces. I said how is daddy biden  treating you now? The look on their faces is pricless almost as if you palmed a fart and waved it into their noses.

Most hispanic’s i know claim they didnt vote for joe biden. I know they did they were proud to scold me for being a trump supporter. Now they walk in shame to the gas pump paying 5.00 a gallon while they make under 35k a year. I laugh and cry inside i can afford the gas prices, but it is still painful to watch.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:41:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
These are scary times. Big Brother type totalitarianism is the next step.
View Quote

This is really my fear. If you fuck something hard enough and blame the “other guy”, and then ask for people to keep you in power and control to fix it…people are stupid and ignorant enough to both beg you and empower you to “fix it…at all cost”.  

While the GOP (especially the establishment and RINO dick suckers) won’t solve all our problems, right now the Democrats are literally the cause of all our problems. If we don’t get more “America First” candidates to primary out do-nothing-RINOs, the “uniparty” will expand.  At some point there will be a merger of the deep state, the swamp, a corrupted IC, complicit Big-Tech/MSM, and radical Marxists hell bent on tyranny. We are getting closer and the closer we get the more totalitarian we’ll become…and if the economy and crime-waves get so bad, the sheep will beg for enslavement sacrifice their personal liberties for WiFi access and cheap entertainment.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:44:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The majority of their voter base seems to be completely brainwashed. All they have to say is Trump and greedy corporations did all this, and their voters will believe it.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:45:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The next wave of price increases are hitting the supply chain right now.

Probably a couple of months before it reaches the consumers. But cost of goods using any petroleum is about to take a huge spike.

View Quote

@bama-shooter i been saying this for months!!! With the current price for diesel The supply change and companies are eventually gonna pass it onto the consumer with the price increase I would say by end of summer there’s gonna be a massive spike on goods. I have a feeling that the oil prices aren’t going to come down anytime soon and heating oil this winter is going to suck big time. I check the price yesterday it was 5.61 a gallon for home heating oil if you get 150 gallons delivered. If you get 100 gallons or less it’s 5.99 a gallon
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:47:35 AM EDT
[#13]
They control the vote counting machines
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Congress is 435 separate elections it will be harder to steal that then steal the presidency from a handful of corrupt cities that can swing one national election.
View Quote

The left has proven they can steal elections,  now the masks are off and they don't care who knows they do and will again until someone stops them...and no one will
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

When I voted on Tuesday they had paper ballots or you had to circle in the Canada do you want and then they put the paper ballot into this machine that looks similar to a copy machine I don’t know what kind of machine it was but it’s completely different than the voting machines from 2020
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:55:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Psssst. There hasn't been a "Democrat" party since the mid 80's when they were coopted by commies.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:55:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This exactly.  There would have to be something to counter the noise.  The MSM has already made their "deal with the devil".  They aren't backing out now.  Plenty of people will see reality but the question is will it be enough?  I firmly believe that the government will just start spewing money again to try and "help" people.
View Quote
Life. Life will counter the noise. When Jim the Dem keeps hearing on the idiot box that everything is fine and Biden is doing great while he can't find baby formula and a weeks worth of groceries cost 2-3x as much as they did last year he will eventually put 2 and 2 together.  The only holdouts will be the hardliners and the LGBTQIAWTFBBQ cult.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:23:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So why did they lose Virginia?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Democrats are about to have a huge surge in power.  They control vote counting and proved they can get away with it, so their power is about to exponentially increase.  

They are very close to declaring war on the US

So why did they lose Virginia?

Because, lightning, Terry McAuliffe publicly said that parents should have no say in what is taught in public schools, and about the same time two girls got raped in middle school girl’s restrooms by a male to female trans.  Worse still, it was the same guy. The school system took no action against him after the first rape, they moved him to another school where he promptly raped another girl. Decent people in Virginia were insane with rage. And the Republican won by a palty 1.5%.

Youngkin getting elected was a once-in-a-lifetime fluke, not a trend.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:26:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don't believe it.  This is boomer vision.

Edit to add people who vote democrat aren't really good with the concept of cause and effect.
View Quote
People that forge ballots and stuff boxes have a pretty good handle on cause and effect.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:55:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:02:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:04:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 6:57:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That only works when it’s fairly close.  Close has gone bye bye with the coming seven dollar a gallon gas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That only works when it’s fairly close.  Close has gone bye bye with the coming seven dollar a gallon gas.

Explain how "vote counting machines"... "only work when it’s fairly close".

2000 mules sure brought out a lot of odd threads and posts.

Did you have your phone on you? @HeavyMetal
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:17:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
its
View Quote

Monty Python's Flying Circus
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:21:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The economy is about to experience several years of shocks unmatched since the Great Depression.  

If it sticks to its progressive extremism ways, it will not survive.  You are about to see it double-down on stupid, what the progressive left doesn’t when it doesn’t get its way.  I don’t think it is capable of reforming itself at this point, the rot has gone too far.  

Witness Musk abandoning ship.  He knows what it about to happen.    

Beware a wounded beast in its death throes.
View Quote

@HeavyMetal

I was just in an argument with one of the Dem diehards who believes the reason why gas is so high is because of the oil companies being greedy. This bitch is willing to go down with the ship like no person I have ever come across. Unfortunately, there are too many like her.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:25:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The democrats are not going to want to face the voters in November. Especially if things are as bad as they are now. Going into mid-term elections with gas at $5.49 a gallon? The trick for the democrats is going to be finding a way to cancel or postpone the elections. What could happen that would allow for something like that? You know the DNC has already likely war-gamed a situation like that. Going into a national election with polling worse than awful, yet desperately needing to hold on to their power at all costs. How do that play that?

A massive, horrible, catastrophic crisis/disaster right before the elections, naturally. The only real question is what form it's going to take. Terrorist strike on the grid? Another trip to the pandemic well? What can happen that's so awful that it allows the democrats to block the mid-terms?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are very right. The democrats are not stupid. And since 2020 they probably have many groups organizing, planning and perfecting the cheat for the 2022 mid-terms and 2024 presidential elections.

If they remain in power after the mid-terms, after what they have done, it means they cheated and/or the American public is hopelessly brainwashed.

Neither bode well for the future of America.

The democrats are not going to want to face the voters in November. Especially if things are as bad as they are now. Going into mid-term elections with gas at $5.49 a gallon? The trick for the democrats is going to be finding a way to cancel or postpone the elections. What could happen that would allow for something like that? You know the DNC has already likely war-gamed a situation like that. Going into a national election with polling worse than awful, yet desperately needing to hold on to their power at all costs. How do that play that?

A massive, horrible, catastrophic crisis/disaster right before the elections, naturally. The only real question is what form it's going to take. Terrorist strike on the grid? Another trip to the pandemic well? What can happen that's so awful that it allows the democrats to block the mid-terms?

MONKEYPOX!
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:25:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:29:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The economy is about to experience several years of shocks unmatched since the Great Depression.  

If it sticks to its progressive extremism ways, it will not survive.  You are about to see it double-down on stupid, what the progressive left doesn't when it doesn't get its way.  I don't think it is capable of reforming itself at this point, the rot has gone too far.  

View Quote
???
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:31:37 PM EDT
[#29]
And most of the Dems think everything is just fine, I think we are in for tough times ahead, it will take years to repair the damage.
I take every opportunity to let the folks that voted for these turds know they are responsible for all this shit.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

They are very close to declaring war on the US
View Quote

War was declared  after the Jan 6 incident, when they decided to make examples of some rightwingers that got a little froggy.
That was just their polite way of saying 'stand down or else. ' we shall see how the economy plays into a renewed 'take back America' environment.... And whether the war they already declared goes hot.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:42:48 PM EDT
[#31]

H
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:52:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Seems like I've heard this before.

The Communists masquerading as Democrats will always have a seat at the table because many people are ignorant, selfish and self-serving.

What they can't produce on their own, they will steal from you and me through legislation.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:52:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:55:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
OP underestimates the power of large groups of stupid people.
View Quote

Yes, those people will also ALWAYS vote for the party of
1)free stuff
2) everything goes/no consequences for your actions  (rioting, looting, free get-out-of-jail card, etc)
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:03:39 PM EDT
[#35]
No.  The dead, illegals, and the software support Leftists five times per name.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:08:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Because, lightning, Terry McAuliffe publicly said that parents should have no say in what is taught in public schools, and about the same time two girls got raped in middle school girl’s restrooms by a male to female trans.  Worse still, it was the same guy. The school system took no action against him after the first rape, they moved him to another school where he promptly raped another girl. Decent people in Virginia were insane with rage. And the Republican won by a palty 1.5%.

Youngkin getting elected was a once-in-a-lifetime fluke, not a trend.
View Quote

His point was if they are rigging elections then howd this one slip past them? 1.5% seems paltry enough in a deep enough blue state that a rigged election would have skated by pretty easy. Unless they decided to let this one go to throw us off there election rigging game?
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Neither the Democrat or Republican party is going away anytime soon. This is largely due to the political system in the US. For better or worse, it essentially forces there to only be two major parties. At the state level we occasionally see independents and 3rd parties do okay for a while during a transition period. Like New Mexico or Colorado. Or in the 60s, the Dixiecrats.

Otherwise, there will always be two parties. The parties may shift a bit, but Democrats and Republicans are not going anywhere.

In most other countries there are 3-4 major parties, coalitions, and parties die and new ones form all the time.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:00:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This!!! Until the piñata brakes. Then they are screwed. Expect fsa and liberal family members to come knocking at your door when their supplies run out. they will want your safety, protection, and resources you been prepping for years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Over 50% of Americans receive more in .gov benefits than they pay in taxes.   Include illegal immigrants, and that number is much higher.

When a majority of the country can vote themselves free shit, they ain't going away anytime soon.

Do you ever stop to wonder why the Republicans don’t simply offer those same bennies, but do so without vilification of citizens and destroying the country?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 5:58:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

His point was if they are rigging elections then howd this one slip past them? 1.5% seems paltry enough in a deep enough blue state that a rigged election would have skated by pretty easy. Unless they decided to let this one go to throw us off there election rigging game?
View Quote

No, his point was the Democrats’ star is on the wane as a result of the sorry state into which the nation has fallen during the Biden administration.  He pointed to the Republican sweep of state offices in the 2021 state elections as proof of this.

My point that the Republican 2021 performance was a fluke caused by last minute events in the Democrat Northern Virginia heartland and not a harbinger of the demise of the Democrat Party in Virginia.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 6:19:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The majority of their voter base seems to be completely brainwashed. All they have to say is Trump and greedy corporations did all this, and their voters will believe it.
View Quote

Pretty much this. Unfortunately, these fuckers who voted for and believe in this Party are taking the rest of us down with them.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 6:27:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's what Warnock's running on here in GA.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 6:32:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If they couldn't steal Virginia, they are well and truly fucked from here on out.  They will fondly long for the days when their asses only got kicked like they did in Virginia.  It will soon be a warm and distant memory of better days gone by.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they couldn't steal Virginia, they are well and truly fucked from here on out.  They will fondly long for the days when their asses only got kicked like they did in Virginia.  It will soon be a warm and distant memory of better days gone by.

It wasn’t a matter of couldn’t steal Virginia.  They didn’t need to steal Virginia. They were projected to win handily until days before the election. The Democrats were caught flatfooted by last minute events and left without time  for their propaganda machine to work it’s magic. And it was going to take a lot of time to take the edge off a Democrat-dominated school board covering up restroom rapes of girls by a M-to-F trans person.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 6:40:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Their voter base is given a pat on the head and a blankie every time they pull the lever. It's feel good voting/party alignment.

"I'll fix this problem right now just vote for us in x election!"
Well the other guys say it's your fault... I'm not sure who is right...."
Well you don't want..... *spins gameshow type wheel, lands on white supremacy*.... WHITE SUPREMACY to win do you?! *dramatic music plays*
I guess not...
This will finally be our chance to get rid of corporate greed! Mooohhahahahaha!
Corporate greed? I thought it was white supremacy?
Oh right....right...

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 7:12:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I noticed when republicans have both houses they do not do shit!!!! No nationwide carrying or firearms with any state issued license. Nothing!! But when they know something wont pass they push a bill for are support. Its sad really sad
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif

Republicans are mostly spineless cowards and quislings, especially the “leadership”.

The progressive wing is making this exact same complaint about the Dems. "You control both houses and the Presidency and you can't pass student loan repayment, codify Roe into law, ban guns, pass comprehensive climate legislation, etc." They even do the exact same thing you mention in your last line. Look at the failed abortion bill last week or the recently drafted gun control bill that has a snowball's chance in hell of passing.

Ultimately both "sides" are two wings of the same bird. They allow some pressure valves to toss some red meat to the far left and right that they know will go nowhere, but will get people fired up to donate and vote.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 7:43:44 AM EDT
[#46]
If being the party of slavery and losing the Civil War didn't destroy the Democrat party, I highly doubt a depression will. There are ALOT of stupid, easily-controlled people out there. Hell, communism still enjoys a loyal following after all the shit they continue to put the world through. All you need is a half-way decent scapegoat to blame your failures on and enough gullible idiots to believe you. And there is no shortage of gullible idiots.

Most of the shithole cities and states in the US have been under total Democrat control from the Governor to the dog-catcher for decades. Any idiot with two braincells to rub together can plainly see who is responsible for the issues in those places. Yet those idiots still believe the Republicans are to blame for their problems. Lol, what Republicans? How many Republicans hold any sort of office in those places that would have the influence to even be responsible for their problems? Can anyone name any Republicans in major positions in Chicago or California or NJ that could create those kinds of fuck-ups even if they wanted to?

Showing people all the ways that the Democrats are screwing them is not the issue here. There is no shortage of examples. The issue is that people don't care to look at them.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 7:47:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Democrats might be down, but they are far from out.

Unfortunately.
View Quote

This! Republicans will get in. Fix the Economy. Then they will vote this same crap back in.
Rinse Repeat.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:38:51 AM EDT
[#48]
But monkey pox is about to hit so we need to air drop billions of mail in ballot leaflets.

This may cause 81 billion people to suddenly vote Groomer party.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:40:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:58:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If it sticks to its progressive extremism ways, it will not survive.  You are about to see it double-down on stupid, what the progressive left doesn’t when it doesn’t get its way.  I don’t think it is capable of reforming itself at this point, the rot has gone too far.  

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top