Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:28:00 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not worship.  It's called, being giddy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#2]
The gaslighting is obnoxious.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:30:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I am concerned guys really please stop doing and thinking things it’s really got me kind of low key concerned
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:44:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope he burns everything to the ground.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks to Obama, from 2011 to 2020 the United States of America was forced to go to Russia with its hat in its hand and beg for a ride to the International Space Station. ELON MUSK changed all that with Space X. Now we regularly launch Americans and our allies to space on the most advanced space vehicle in history, on rockets that return to Earth and land UPRIGHT on floating landing pads in the ocean. ELON MUSK did that. Elon Musk created StarLink, a satellite internet service with speed and low pings useable all over the world. Elon Musk [bought Tesla] and created an entire new industry, which he now leads, building an American car in demand all over the world. And now Elon Musk has purchased Twitter, the world's town square, which has been under the oppressive leftist thumb of woke totalitarians and used to influence elections, with the intent to make it a true platform for free speech for everyone. We SHOULD be worshipping Elon Musk. We may not agree with everything he says and does, but on balance he's pretty fucking awesome.

https://i.imgur.com/9zbui3p.gif
ELON MUSK DID THAT.
View Quote

And he's not done yet.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And he's not done yet.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks to Obama, from 2011 to 2020 the United States of America was forced to go to Russia with its hat in its hand and beg for a ride to the International Space Station. ELON MUSK changed all that with Space X. Now we regularly launch Americans and our allies to space on the most advanced space vehicle in history, on rockets that return to Earth and land UPRIGHT on floating landing pads in the ocean. ELON MUSK did that. Elon Musk created StarLink, a satellite internet service with speed and low pings useable all over the world. Elon Musk [bought Tesla] and created an entire new industry, which he now leads, building an American car in demand all over the world. And now Elon Musk has purchased Twitter, the world's town square, which has been under the oppressive leftist thumb of woke totalitarians and used to influence elections, with the intent to make it a true platform for free speech for everyone. We SHOULD be worshipping Elon Musk. We may not agree with everything he says and does, but on balance he's pretty fucking awesome.

ELON MUSK DID THAT.

And he's not done yet.

YOU DON'T SOUND VERY CONSERVATIVE

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:54:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ELON MUSK DID THAT.

And he's not done yet.

Thank you, that's quite a compliment!

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 6:56:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh stuff it.  The guy is irritating the progs which is awesome.  He's also done more to invigorate the space program than any government agency since the late 60s.  What the fuck have YOU ever done?
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Oh stuff it.  The guy is irritating the progs which is awesome.  He's also done more to invigorate the space program than any government agency since the late 60s.  What the fuck have YOU ever done?
View Quote

That's his biggest accomplishment so far, in my opinion. He pretty much single-handedly reinvigorated the Space Race.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:06:27 PM EDT
[#10]
No one is worshiping elon. We are drinking the tears if our enemies and playing harps to the joyous sound of their lamentations. Get on board.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:43:17 PM EDT
[#11]
The triggering in this thread
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Lol

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:51:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Nobody is worshipping him that didn’t worship him before.

It’s delightfully entertaining that a free speech advocate might be putting Twitter (a notorious censor of dissenting opinions) in a “fuck around and find out” situation, and watching the infocrats piss their pants over it.

As long as Elon is anti gun, he’s no friend of ours.
View Quote

In what way is he anti gun?
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 7:56:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 8:00:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Bad to other conservatives and those who are not aligned with the left that see this site on how many take 180s with celebrities and billionaires wanting them as the new president one day then the next they are a Marxist villain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stupid fucking title, really?

Laughing at the antics of a tard with fuck you money is making who look bad?

It doesn't matter what anyone here says, just being here makes us look bad in the eyes of these libtard assholes

ETA: join date, post count..... lol

Bad to other conservatives and those who are not aligned with the left that see this site on how many take 180s with celebrities and billionaires wanting them as the new president one day then the next they are a Marxist villain.

Who on this site wanted anybody "as the new president one day then the next they are a Marxist villain?"

You say there are many, so it should be easy to find even just one.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 8:01:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Elon Musk reminds me of John Galt as the days go on.

Galt never marketed a torch for a quick capital gain though!  

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 8:06:48 PM EDT
[#17]
I do not want a conservative messiah
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s delightfully entertaining that a free speech advocate might be putting Twitter (a notorious censor of dissenting opinions) in a “fuck around and find out” situation, and watching the infocrats piss their pants over it.

I heard an interview with him once where he said he was against private ownership of guns.

So that’s not a good thing.

Being an advocate for free speech and recognizing that big tech has chosen sides (and maybe actually doing something about it) is a good thing.

So, like pretty much anything else, it’s a mixed bag.

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Arfcom went from worshiping Trump to Elon
View Quote

That's not true, nobody here thinks Elon Musk is literally sent by God to save America.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That's not true, nobody here thinks Elon Musk is literally sent by God to save America.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arfcom went from worshiping Trump to Elon

Correct.

Musk is actually here to save all of humanity from extinction. Let's get those space colonies going!

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 8:42:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
No. He smokes marijuana.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 8:47:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yes, I do consider Elon Musk better than RINOS and majority of those on the left, but lets not kid ourselves thinking he is the next conservative messiah that will save America either.
He is not our enemy but not our ally like some here might be thinking he does what benefits himself and is a wildcard whereas most billionaires only follow the status quo and left think tank.
I do think it is great he bought out twitter to weaken the leftist's censorship cabal having a complete monopoly on social media.
View Quote

Your concern is noted.  Actually, it’s not.  Your sentences in no way back up or explain the title.

Title:  Elon making us look bad
Words:  Elon is awesome.  

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Your concern is noted.  Actually, it’s not.  Your sentences in no way back up or explain the title.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, I do consider Elon Musk better than RINOS and majority of those on the left, but lets not kid ourselves thinking he is the next conservative messiah that will save America either.
He is not our enemy but not our ally like some here might be thinking he does what benefits himself and is a wildcard whereas most billionaires only follow the status quo and left think tank.
I do think it is great he bought out twitter to weaken the leftist's censorship cabal having a complete monopoly on social media.

All of his threads seem to follow that same pattern. There's a name for that, but it eludes me.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 9:44:09 PM EDT
[#24]
I’m anti-Elon in many facets, but I also know how to be a rational adult and agree with free speech absolutism.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 9:48:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Nobody passes the purity test.
The world is not black and white.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:06:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is funny you leave out the word worship that I put in title.
The Elon worship is what is bad and look for the thread saying he should be the next president.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:06:40 PM EDT
[#27]
If we were just a bit more reasonable the left would like us and we could all sit down together and sing kumbaya.
Nope.
Lines have been drawn and sides chosen. There is no compromise anymore.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:07:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It is funny you leave out the word worship that I put in title.
The Elon worship is what is bad and look for the thread saying he should be the next president.
View Quote

Well, he fucking couldn't be anyway.  You have to be born in the US.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:07:59 PM EDT
[#29]
"Worship"!?
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:08:44 PM EDT
[#30]
How about don't worship anyone?

I give Musk alot of credit because he has done alot.   But I certainly don't worship him or anyone else.  And neither should you.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:10:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Worshipping people is gross. Dude is kind of cool for a billionaire. That's it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#32]
How does giving Elon the nod make us look bad?  Were you OK with twitter for the last decade?  There is no shame in trying to give everyone an equal voice.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:45:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It's in our nature to look for a savior, why do you think so many people are Christian?

We're all desperate to have someone save us, but nobody is going to.

That's why everyone on the right loved Trump, they thought he'd save us all.  We wouldn't have to do any of the hard work in life to save ourselves, nobody would have to do what the Founding Fathers did, because Trump or Elon or whoever is just going to save the day for us all.  

I don't blame us though, we're all overworked, underpaid, living by the seat of our pants trying to keep our families in the comfortable lifestyles we're all dangerously addicted to so nobody wants to do anything, myself included as I just want to enjoy my days.   I'm not down volunteering at some campaign headquarters right now or activist group, I'm not putting in hard work every day to make a difference, and neither is the bulk of America.  We just want someone else to take care of it for us and we'll have his or her back....way back.

View Quote

This ^^ and Matthew 7:15 ("Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's. clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.")

I've been trying to see how this benefits Elon and all I can think of is like Trump, he's gonna encourage people to come out of the woodworks, then when they storm the Capitol, they are left out to hang dry.....So, with Twitter, Elon's gonna encourage people to speak their minds and bla bla "Freeeeedom of Speech" - while the alphabet agencies are just gonna be siting back, recording and making their hit lists....

I mean, look at Facebook, Google, and Amazon....they are giants because they are in bed with .gov.....all that data mining they do while offering "free" and/or discounted services to us peeps.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:51:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who on earth thinks he's a conservative messiah? I like him precisely because he's not owned by either side.

And I'll worship him if I want.

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:53:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This ^^ and Matthew 7:15 ("Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's. clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.")

I've been trying to see how this benefits Elon and all I can think of is like Trump, he's gonna encourage people to come out of the woodworks, then when they storm the Capitol, they are left out to hang dry.....So, with Twitter, Elon's gonna encourage people to speak their minds and bla bla "Freeeeedom of Speech" - while the alphabet agencies are just gonna be siting back, recording and making their hit lists....

I mean, look at Facebook, Google, and Amazon....they are giants because they are in bed with .gov.....all that data mining they do while offering "free" and/or discounted services to us peeps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's in our nature to look for a savior, why do you think so many people are Christian?

We're all desperate to have someone save us, but nobody is going to.

That's why everyone on the right loved Trump, they thought he'd save us all.  We wouldn't have to do any of the hard work in life to save ourselves, nobody would have to do what the Founding Fathers did, because Trump or Elon or whoever is just going to save the day for us all.  

I don't blame us though, we're all overworked, underpaid, living by the seat of our pants trying to keep our families in the comfortable lifestyles we're all dangerously addicted to so nobody wants to do anything, myself included as I just want to enjoy my days.   I'm not down volunteering at some campaign headquarters right now or activist group, I'm not putting in hard work every day to make a difference, and neither is the bulk of America.  We just want someone else to take care of it for us and we'll have his or her back....way back.

I wouldn't exactly describe Elon as wearing sheep's clothing.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:55:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If only he had made his money himself... and started successful companies with it.
View Quote

So any successful business owner is a genius. Got it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:57:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I heard an interview with him once where he said he was against private ownership of guns.

So that's not a good thing.

Being an advocate for free speech and recognizing that big tech has chosen sides (and maybe actually doing something about it) is a good thing.

So, like pretty much anything else, it's a mixed bag.

View Quote

Going to need a link.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:58:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If only he had made his money himself... and started successful companies with it.

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 11:07:24 PM EDT
[#39]
You start a lot of threads.
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 11:08:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link to interview?
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 11:12:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Link to interview?
View Quote

I haven't found him to ever take a stance either way. Would be interesting to hear this interview. He did make and sell a flamethrower.

And this tweet is the only time I've found him to mention gun control.

Link Posted: 4/27/2022 11:15:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Us? You got a mouse in your pocket?
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 11:17:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Arfcom will find a reason to hate him soon enough
View Quote
This, in the mean time he is going in dry and making them cry.  I am sure that IF he takes a true centrist position with twitter, that NO ONE will be happy.   That makes me happy at least.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 11:24:49 PM EDT
[#44]
In all honesty I really dont think folks are seeing elon musk in the light that you are.. I dont see the "messiah" love that you think hes getting from conservatives. I sure dont.  in any case who cares what folks think... shit there are a ton of folks here who think Putin is the messiah
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 11:46:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The obsession over Elon Musk is truly strange.

The second he 'bought/maybe will buy' Twitter-- Trump was held in contempt. Day 2? He's taking jabs at 'Truth Social'.

Truth social is now #1 on the app store..

I knew from the beginning this wasn't a win for conservatives.. he's just messing with the SEC/Vanguard/Blackrock over his unrealized gains being taxed.

Let's see if he can get the money together for Twitter.. I'm sick of his trolling and I assure you he's only on his side.
View Quote

Perhaps your correct. I’ll say that I don’t believe he’s bought into the tribalism of either party which is sure to piss of both the hardcore Left and Right wing. It’ll be amusing to watch so grab a sit and enjoy the Clown View.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 10:05:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Not frothing at the mouth with senseless hate doesn't mean we are worshiping him.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 10:09:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Just give it until Elon says something about guns that only 90% of the population believe because 90% of the population doesn't spend their time researching everything there is to know about firearms.

Then ARFcom will hate his entire being.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 10:09:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Strawman arguments make the OP look bad
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#49]
I don't care what the leftists or most anyone else think of me.  The guy is entertaining and stands for free speech.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 10:13:45 AM EDT
[#50]
It's not "worship".  It's just nice to see a mega-billionaire stand up for basic freedoms and private enterprise, for once.

I mean, the guy could quite easily have been another Gates or Bezos or Soros or ...

I just hope that the fickle people don't change their minds and shit on the guy when he says or does something that doesn't line up 100% with their political beliefs.  

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top