Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:27:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bitcoin and alternative currencies
View Quote

You still need the internet and computers to use crypto currency.

All of which can be taken away…
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:27:51 AM EDT
[#2]
You’re on the right track and better off then most already. Food, water, defense.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:31:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Did it happen already, did I miss it?
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:31:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The SO and I are in a discussion on the GR. The warning is mainstream. People are talking about. Yes, it is out. What now? Her question is the same.

I vote straight R along with SO. Some of the R's are swamp.

I am buying guns, ammo and teaching firearm courses.

I am prepping financially as well as with food. Debt free.

Beyond that, what the heck can I do? Sure, we all know about the GR. Beyond that, what is the call to action?
View Quote
... in addition to all of this we form community, we teach our kids, we are physically fit (and if we're not, we become it) and we enjoy all of the above, immensely, as "new found way of living"

Florida can be a 'start anew again land' for all of that - and more
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:32:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:34:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Did it happen already, did I miss it?
View Quote

It's just getting started.

You'll know it's happening when your bank statements are no longer in USD
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:44:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The Federal Reserve Bank is not a bank nor is it Federal, and there ain’t no reserve.

They control everything via fiat currency production.

We are fucked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uhhhh. This is ARFCOM, Bro Montana.

Synopsis?

The Federal Reserve Bank is not a bank nor is it Federal, and there ain’t no reserve.

We are fucked.

Is this a synopsis of The Creature From Jekyll Island? Or just Great Reset in general?

ETA: thanks for the response, either way. I’m aware of GR - but poster talked about insights contained in the book
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Is this a synopsis of The Creature From Jekyll Island? Or just Great Reset in general?

ETA: thanks for the response, either way. I’m aware of GR - but poster talked about insights contained in the book
View Quote

@Nnelson9

Link to G. Edward Griffin's website:
https://redpilluniversity.org/author/rpecadmin/

This classic expose of the Fed has become one of the best-selling books in its category of all time. Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magician's secrets are unveiled. Here is a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, the pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money. A boring subject? Just wait. You'll be hooked in five minutes. It reads like a detective story - which it really is, but it's all true.

This book is about the most blatant scam of history. It's all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity. Your world view will definitely change. Putting it quite simply, this may be the most important book on world affairs you will ever read.

The 5th Edition includes a no-holds barred analysis of bank bailouts under the Bush and Obama Administrations that are shown to be nothing less than legalized plunder of the American people. Many other updates have been added, including a revision to the list of those who attended the historic meeting at Jekyll Island, where the Federal Reserve was created.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:55:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I think a good starting point is being able to run 2 miles in under 18 minutes (then get better at it), 75 sit-ups, and at least 8 pull-ups.

I bet more than half of this forum can't do that, but they could with practice.
View Quote

You are correct and I need to start training.  I would ad that the run time could swapped for humping 40 pounds for six miles, but I'm not sure what a reasonable time would be.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

@Nnelson9

Link to G. Edward Griffin's website:
https://redpilluniversity.org/author/rpecadmin/

This classic expose of the Fed has become one of the best-selling books in its category of all time. Where does money come from? Where does it go? Who makes it? The money magician's secrets are unveiled. Here is a close look at their mirrors and smoke machines, the pulleys, cogs, and wheels that create the grand illusion called money. A boring subject? Just wait. You'll be hooked in five minutes. It reads like a detective story - which it really is, but it's all true.

This book is about the most blatant scam of history. It's all here: the cause of wars, boom-bust cycles, inflation, depression, prosperity. Your world view will definitely change. Putting it quite simply, this may be the most important book on world affairs you will ever read.

The 5th Edition includes a no-holds barred analysis of bank bailouts under the Bush and Obama Administrations that are shown to be nothing less than legalized plunder of the American people. Many other updates have been added, including a revision to the list of those who attended the historic meeting at Jekyll Island, where the Federal Reserve was created.
View Quote

Appreciate it. Will check it out!
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 12:53:54 PM EDT
[#11]
1) Coinbase account-> buy BTC
2) go read Jason Williams’ book “Bitcoin: A Hard Currency you can’t F*** With”
3) go buy more BTC

If you’re debt free-you should be loading up heavy on BTC

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 1:05:10 PM EDT
[#12]
There is not a CoC compliant solution to the current situation.

The enemy, from top to bottom, operates out in the open with impunity. THIS is the tipping point.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 1:05:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Uhhhh. This is ARFCOM, Bro Montana.

Synopsis?

We are fucked.

These two “get it”
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 1:12:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You are correct and I need to start training.  I would ad that the run time could swapped for humping 40 pounds for six miles, but I'm not sure what a reasonable time would be.
View Quote
Minimum reasonable time for 40 pounds for six miles is six minutes.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 1:13:59 PM EDT
[#15]
I need more snacks. Maybe one of those giant movie theater popcorn poppers.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 1:14:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Learn up on black markets.
View Quote

There is a sound reason these tyrants are hiring 87,000 new IRS minions and now monitor any monetary transaction over $600. Laissez-faire trading groups will be hard pressed to escape thier unblinking gaze. Count Taxula does not abide missing out on his embezzlement cut.

I find RICO amusing these days. We'd likely have a more honest and freer system if the IRS and other alphabets fired everybody and put Mafia dons in charge. Our government is that corrupt. At least the dons did not target women and kids on purpose. Let that sink in.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 1:15:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Don’t comply and prepare to defend yourself.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

There is a sound reason these tyrants are hiring 87,000 new IRS minions and now monitor any monetary transaction over $600. Laissez-faire trading groups will be hard pressed to escape thier unblinking gaze. Count Taxula does not abide missing out on his embezzlement cut.

I find RICO amusing these days. We'd likely have a more honest and freer system if the IRS and other alphabets fired everybody and put Mafia dons in charge. Our government is that corrupt. At least the dons did not target women and kids on purpose. Let that sink in.
View Quote

Black markets are a more pure form of capitalism, so at least there’s that.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 1:20:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Buy popcorn because it's going to be like dominoes falling

The gold plated elitist that are pushing this BS are not going to like what happens if a shift happens.

It will affect everyone everywhere, no one will be unaffected.

Do you think the elitist will be able to full their yachts, aircraft automobiles etc without the help of the great unwashed.

Or buy food clothing or any other items.

Everyone is intertwined.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Pretty sure they did in the very first country they took over. There was a whole big nasty civil war over it.

Russian Civil War

Edit: Don't go thinking that your guns are some magical talisman that will prevent anything bad happening to you just by sitting in your safe. You have to shoot motherfuckers with them for them to do you any good. And even then, you have to actually WIN. So far we've been severely slacking in the shooting motherfuckers department, much less actually winning anything.

And don't go thinking that only those who uphold the righteous ideals of liberty know how to line up a set of sights and pull a trigger.
View Quote

Very few times in history did the people on the right side of a republic and a democracy unite well enough to survive and conquer.  That is something the left is great at. Creating chaos is much easier.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 1:34:35 PM EDT
[#21]
It'll come to a head.  They'll push to a line many will call the rope's end.  Then, it gets sporty.

These demons should be sent back to hell.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 1:47:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
3) go buy more BTC

https://i.postimg.cc/8z5b0Rvx/0024-E6-D3-C82-D-430-D-8-A9-C-B9-B31310-A119.jpg
View Quote

Please tell me that's just a troll post.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 1:47:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Very few times in history did the people on the right side of a republic and a democracy unite well enough to survive and conquer.  That is something the left is great at. Creating chaos is much easier.
View Quote

Having a skillful leader that maintains the compassion to guide his countrymen, and the ruthlessness to crush and demoralize his enemy, to the point none of them will speak of their cause for generations to come is what we’re lacking.

The kegs are dry, the fuses are laying about in a interlaced knot. The question is, who’s going to stand behind a podium and lay claim for doing what’s needed.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 3:25:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Potato already said “they” we going to do away with all other rivals when the Fed’s “ shitcoin” debuts.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 3:37:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If you are interested in surviving it, then you will need to understand how it will impact your daily life.

Get used to the idea of renting everything.  Some hardliners even want you to rent your clothes, including underwear, if that gives you an idea.   Your life will be a subscription services package with some customization. Don’t expect to own a car in a few years, expect to rent one and it shows up like a taxi.   Expect retail to be completely like Amazon, but with mandatory returns after a period of time.  Everything gets turned in and recycled.

If you are in a high status job, your rentals are new items.  If you are in a middle status job,  you get the preowned everything.  If you are poor, you get third run stuff.  For example,  a Doctor will get a new coat for winter 2030.  He turns that in at spring, it gets  cleaned and stored, and the Office Worker gets it for Winter 2031.   The person who loads groceries into the bins at the market warehouse gets it for Winter 2032, and it will go around the poorest people for a few years until it gets recycled for fiber.
View Quote

Wow, you have a very active imagination.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 3:46:20 PM EDT
[#26]
I just moved to Mexico.  I doubt I'll notice much of a change
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 3:47:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you have many acres and if so can I have 1?

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 3:49:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Heck, I was one of the few holdouts at work against the jab. Went through weekly testing. Made it.

Oh, getting ready to hit the gym. Getting in shape and healthy. Again, what good is all this info if there is no call to action. To which....what action?

Maybe you are correct. Just protect myself and plan for my family. Seems narrow but don't know what else to do. Suggestions welcome.

Anyway, headed to the gym as part of my prepping my body thing. Anyway, be back soon. As I said, suggestions welcomed.
View Quote

Nothing changes until those responsible are held accountable.

Do you have a list, or at the least a Hawaiian shirt, for the Boogaloo?
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 3:56:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

When the locals are starving, who do you think they'll rob and murder first?    ??
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 3:57:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
kick back and enjoy the decline.
View Quote

Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 4:00:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

If you don’t have a team/group, start training locally. Places that teach and let you run and gun. You’ll find a group quickly as long as you’re not too weird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cool. Based only on the information you’ve given so far, you’re about 5-10% there. Do you have comms systems set up between you and your team? Oh shit…you do have a team…right?

Do you have night vision, thermal, and drone capabilities? Have you had training in basic land nav, team tactics, comms, and basic medical?

Is your team capable of performing basic maneuvers?

Buying more guns right now isn’t going to help you. You can’t carry more than one primary and a sidearm, and the fantasy that you’ll be able to provide guns for your friends is just that—a fantasy. They won’t know how to use them, and without basic competency in all the areas I’ve outlined above, they wouldn’t be an asset—they’d be a liability.

If you have more than 20 guns (and that’s being generous) but no NV, drone, thermal, no team, and no training, you aren’t taking this seriously.

Edit to add: if you aren’t a political activist engaging your community, organizing efforts, and supporting candidates in your immediate sphere of influence (I.e., your city/town) who can effect change at the local level, you can’t in good conscience start shooting people when it all goes to shit.

Yes, the probability is that this nation is going to shit, but I want to be able to say that I did EVERYTHING I could to save it. God forbid that I ever have another human in my sights. I will do anything and everything via peaceful (notice I didn’t say non-adversarial) means right up to and until I’m about to be shot at.

If you don’t have a team/group, start training locally. Places that teach and let you run and gun. You’ll find a group quickly as long as you’re not too weird.

This is the way.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Pod life isn’t so bad after the chemical castration and lobotomy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 5:16:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Love your family and friends.

Be a good neighbor.

Stay vigilant.

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 5:19:26 PM EDT
[#34]
I’d tell you but I’m already on the run and in hiding
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 5:21:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Resist their will
Deny them your essence
Aim small , miss small
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 5:26:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Don't sweat shit you can't control and those things that you can control paint your masterpiece.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 5:28:39 PM EDT
[#37]
 Is it FO time yet?

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Drugs are tangible assets, no?
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Resist their will
Deny them your essence
Aim small , miss small
View Quote

You know, that would be great on a T-shirt.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Pics of your SO voting R?
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 6:35:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Look at accounts of living in post collapse Russia and current day South America.

That is what you get to look forward to. So the sooner you get cool with that, the easier your life is going to be.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 7:31:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
There is not a CoC compliant solution to the current situation.

The enemy, from top to bottom, operates out in the open with impunity. THIS is the tipping point.
View Quote

Sadly this.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 7:35:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
3) go buy more BTC

View Quote

When was that book written?
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#44]
It’s going to suck. What can we do? Depends on how committed we are. Likely now a damn thing.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

So can your 401k.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 7:55:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Get dibs on the best bugs
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#47]
There will be no GR until they take all the TAX they can from us all.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:00:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
3) go buy more BTC

View Quote

Or just go to Vegas and put it all on red…
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:03:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So can your 401k.
View Quote

No doubt. If you can’t hold it in your hands, it’s not truly yours.

I have developed an aloof attitude towards all of this skullduggery. I focus on what I can control.

I have a degree in Economics and have a pretty good understanding of it all.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fat lot of good crypto will do when they make it illegal to run an exchange. Accept in stores. Etc.

Sure they would have to destroy the internet to truly ban it. But they can regulate it into irrelevance and will if it poses any real threat to the great prison planet.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top