Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:09:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It'll come to a head.  They'll push to a line many will call the rope's end.  Then, it gets sporty.

These demons should be sent back to hell.
View Quote

Things will change when average people have to start wondering where their next meal will come from. And not a day sooner.

For all you Eyores out there, we are still a country where the People hold all of the power. Just because the Ruling Class decides that they are going to tell governments to force changes in some Great Reset doesn’t mean people will go along with their grand plan. It doesn’t mean Individual states will go along with the plan. It does not mean our military will go along with the plan. It does not mean our police will go along with the plan.

Yeah, they can fuck up the financial systems and make life hard for a period but when industry grinds to a halt they stop making money and lose the ability to flex their muscle-if people aren’t playing their game, they can’t win and it won’t be long before our entire political structure is replaced if the Great Reset happens as has been projected.

We still have the greatest monopoly of Force in the world as armed American Citizens and our heritage is Rebellion.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#2]
We still have the greatest monopoly of Force in the world as armed American Citizens and our heritage is Rebellion.

says it all sir.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:30:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Abomination of Desolation. I posted a sermon from this morning in the religion forum.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:34:14 PM EDT
[#4]
when it comes down to basics. wealth will be what you need to survive and its going to get primitive.
Amish friends will be good to have and if you can't have them then you need to get their skills.

water,food,shelter.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:44:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Please tell me that's just a troll post.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
1) Coinbase account-> buy BTC
2) go read Jason Williams’ book “Bitcoin: A Hard Currency you can’t F*** With”
3) go buy more BTC

If you’re debt free-you should be loading up heavy on BTC

https://i.postimg.cc/8z5b0Rvx/0024-E6-D3-C82-D-430-D-8-A9-C-B9-B31310-A119.jpg

Please tell me that's just a troll post.

Don’t think so guy

Educate yourself
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:59:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The commies have never attempted to take over a country, when the citizens were armed.  Should be
fun.
View Quote

They're not going to have to fire a single shot. 80% of this cuntry became lab rats for bureaucrats and corporations with a very long list of lying.  These people lined up to take a product that was paid for by a guy who has said he wants the population of the world decreased significantly.  As such, they'll just get back on the TV box, tell people that there is a new cold going around that is killing millions and the zombies will immediately contact their local CVS for a booster appointment.

For some reason, there are many who are under the impression that any serious medical event from the experimental gene therapies would occur very soon after the injection. No way. Sure, there are several who die within a couple of weeks, but that's not a good plan.  A good plan would include a product that would put some distance between the introduction of the product, and the desired result from the product, which in this case, is death.  This technique is called the "advocate effect" because it creates advocates for their product.  "I took my shot 3 months ago, and see, I don't have a third arm growing out of my stomach" or some other ignorant trope is usually the "proof" offered.  These peoples' associates observe this, and think, "Advocate friend has made it 3 months, it's gotta be safe," and off to CVS they go.

They just have to continue building their CBDC system in the background, and within a few more years, they will have far fewer people to "manage."  Those who remain will either get in line with the CBDC system, or they will understand pioneer living on a very fundamental level, thus, I've been buying many books on long-term camping! LMAO!!!

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 8:59:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Wow, you have a very active imagination.
View Quote

My rental is for the underwear during the day, someone else gets it for the night.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:02:05 PM EDT
[#8]
@daveo
@viralinsurgency
@defenderao
@alacran

Topic of interest
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:24:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
@daveo
@viralinsurgency
@defenderao
@alacran

Topic of interest
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:31:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Saw it. WEF-backed Ukraine vs Eastern globalist Russia and China.

They all need to lose.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:32:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The SO and I are in a discussion on the GR. The warning is mainstream. People are talking about. Yes, it is out. What now? Her question is the same.

I vote straight R along with SO. Some of the R's are swamp.

I am buying guns, ammo and teaching firearm courses.

I am prepping financially as well as with food. Debt free.

Beyond that, what the heck can I do? Sure, we all know about the GR. Beyond that, what is the call to action?
View Quote

Don’t keep all your cash in the bank, where it is subject to conversion to the new CBDC, a bank “holiday” (limited or no access to funds) or “haircut” (where a certain amount or percentage is simply appropriated aka stolen from you), and negative interest rates, which Yellen already said she would employ.

Refuse to participate in a digital ID system and CBDC.  They need 100% participation.  

Have a decent amount of cash on hand to purchase necessities and pay for living expenses such as food, gas, car payments and mortgage should ATM’s and your bank restrict access. (Remember, just because banks are closed doesn’t mean lenders won’t demand payment.)

Buy locally, in cash, to support local businesses that share your values. Contact manufacturers directly for expensive or large purchases if local shops don’t carry what you need. Don’t allow banks and the government to track your purchase history.  Explore bartering.

Pay off your debt. Ideally you will have paid off your mortgage and vehicle loans as well as all credit card debt. (Some believe it is wise to maximize credit card and other debt, thinking a currency reset will diminish that debt, but others and I myself believe the government will convert those debts to the new currency in a manner to ensure the banks are protected and profit).

Other large sums of cash and savings should be converted to gold and/or silver bullion (coins and bars), land, houses, and other commodities (goods that hold value and can be resold). Don’t put it all in “one basket”, in case the government decides to seize one form (gold) or another (land). Take physical possession of any gold or silver (Don’t accept certificates, but actual physical coins or bars) and secure it.

Stockpile shelf-stable food and water, medicines, emergency first aid supplies, cleaning agents, toiletries/ personal hygiene and sanitation, and basic life necessities for 6+ months per person.
Secure parts to repair and maintain critical items as you deem fit (think firearms, vehicles, heating/cooling/refrigeration, cooking).

Maintain a sufficient supply of ammunition for normal practice as well as for hunting and self-defense for 6-24 months or more, assuming resupply will be impossible. And practice!

Purchase items you normally would, but proactively. Example, for shoes and boots that you might need to replace in six months, purchase them now, and maybe even another set. Don’t buy anything you won’t eventually use.

Consider hardening your home. Doors and windows can be made significantly more secure, by adding better locks, bars, or screens that resist cutting (up to and including hurricane or bullet proof screens). Glass at ground level can be improved with security film application. Closed circuit cameras are relatively cheap and easy to install. There are countless ways to make a home less attractive as a target, and increase the time and effort required to gain access.

Should a massive cyber attack such as WEF is warning/predicting occur, utilities (water, phones, electric, natural gas and oil) could be shut down as well as banks. Plan for it.  Solar panels, generator, water treatment, etc.

Secure alternate forms of communication for family and loved ones. There is a decent offering, from Citizens Band radios to HAM setups, Satellite Phones, basic Baofeng, etc. Needs dictate range, capability and expense. Have a means of communicating with them over a distance, even using others as relays, and consider creating a plan to meet at a certain location should phones fail.

Stop using amazon, Netflix, Disney, google, Apple, and all the woke WEF supporters.  Cancel your accounts and stop funding your own destruction.

Buy and fill a few 5 gallon Jerry cans of gas for your vehicles. Treat with STA-BIL stabilizer or rotate monthly.

Again, Do not participate in vaccination passports, SMART Health Card programs, ID.me, biometric ID’s, etc, that will be offered as tools "to empower individuals."  Digital ID will be used to access and control medical records, banking and government benefits, social media, insurance, health care, online activity, email, text, phone calls, location tracking, purchases, and so on.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ironically, Russia is quite insulated from the effects of the Great Reset. And the sanctions have disconnected the ruble from the euro and the dollar so hopefully all the hyperinflation stays away as well.
View Quote

Hate to break it to you but Ukraine is the way The Great Reset gets through to Russia.  Of course, the outcome is still pending.

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:37:03 PM EDT
[#13]
There’s another thread, where people are just giddy about getting their student loans “Forgiven”.     Many others, are busy making rationalizations.
All this, on what used to be, a conservative gun owners website.
America, as you knew it, is already Gone.    The good guys lost.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:37:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This is another mistake. You cannot wait for the call to action. You must be the one calling others to action. I mean this in the most literal sense possible. You have to be the one to get people off their asses and organize. We don't get the luxury of standing around and waiting for a leader.
View Quote
I was on 2nd Ave in Nashville yesterday, the entertainment district, honky tonks and hundreds of rednecks everywhere. Five or six black men, dressed head to toe in black with a Star of David on their sleeve, set up a PA system and were preaching white supremacy propoganda. Now go try that in reverse in the hood.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
@daveo
@viralinsurgency
@defenderao
@alacran

Topic of interest
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:30:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Potato already said “they” we going to do away with all other rivals when the Fed’s “ shitcoin” debuts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You still need the internet and computers to use crypto currency.

All of which can be taken away…

Potato already said “they” we going to do away with all other rivals when the Fed’s “ shitcoin” debuts.

They're going to regulate, tax, control, influence and corrupt as usual.
Sept 16th release of CBDC White House update on exec order
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:32:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Look at accounts of living in post collapse Russia and current day South America.

That is what you get to look forward to. So the sooner you get cool with that, the easier your life is going to be.
View Quote

Like this
SHTF anthology by Selco, free pdf
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:39:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fight it every time it shows up.  Now is not the time to ignore and go silent.

There's a reason coal powered cars get bitch slapped around here and it needs to continue.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/215362/nwaslhcbb9c91_jpg-2530400.JPG
View Quote

Exactly, now is not the time to be quiet
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:50:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
@daveo
@viralinsurgency
@defenderao
@alacran

Topic of interest
View Quote

Thanks, @Nailcrusher

Glad to see more people recognizing this problem and starting to address it, plan for it, and counter it.

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 10:54:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
There’s another thread, where people are just giddy about getting their student loans “Forgiven”.     Many others, are busy making rationalizations.
All this, on what used to be, a conservative gun owners website.
America, as you knew it, is already Gone.    The good guys lost.
View Quote

The good guys didn't lose. Many of the good guys passed away and are no longer living. There just weren't enough of them to outbreed the bad guys. The US population is now 330-ish million. It was less than 180 million in 1960.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:01:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The good guys didn't lose. Many of the good guys passed away and are no longer living. There just weren't enough of them to outbreed the bad guys. The US population is now 330-ish million. It was less than 180 million in 1960.
View Quote

The immigration bill totally changed the demographics of the nation, doing exactly what the democrat sponsors promised it would NOT do.  They lied, as usual, like every time their lips move.

That bill was cultural suicide.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:04:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you are interested in surviving it, then you will need to understand how it will impact your daily life.

Get used to the idea of renting everything.  Some hardliners even want you to rent your clothes, including underwear, if that gives you an idea.   Your life will be a subscription services package with some customization. Don’t expect to own a car in a few years, expect to rent one and it shows up like a taxi.   Expect retail to be completely like Amazon, but with mandatory returns after a period of time.  Everything gets turned in and recycled.

If you are in a high status job, your rentals are new items.  If you are in a middle status job,  you get the preowned everything.  If you are poor, you get third run stuff.  For example,  a Doctor will get a new coat for winter 2030.  He turns that in at spring, it gets  cleaned and stored, and the Office Worker gets it for Winter 2031.   The person who loads groceries into the bins at the market warehouse gets it for Winter 2032, and it will go around the poorest people for a few years until it gets recycled for fiber.

None of it is mine.  I subscribe to the WEF newsletter and keep current on what they are thinking and doing.  These scenarios are 100% the goal they have and are trying to sell.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:07:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Just want to add: take care of your body and teeth. That means eating/drinking right, and getting anything related treated asap if required. Dentists aren't fucking around when they tell you to floss. Chicken breast, white rice, and vegetables (broccoli and asparagus, etc.) for your weekly grind. Fill in the rest with other nutritious options (this is separate from long-term food prepping). Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Dump caffeine: chemical is largely a mind virus that's deeply infected the public into thinking you need it. Need a limited alcohol fix? Hard liq or light beer to ditch the calories. Laugh back at the fat haters. Don't postpone any elective surgeries, oral or otherwise. Hernia popping out? Get that shit fixed. Get your gums inspected. Receding? Talk with professionals in finding "soft" toothbrushes and correspondingly less abrasive toothpaste. If able, exercise hard daily including lifting weights and cardio -- yes, the dreaded C. Fat? Get started with healthy meals yesterday and start walking before you run. Get your heart acclimated to strenuous activity incrementally. Too hot, too cold? Start prison-pacing your longest in home hallway. Always remember that most violent inmates on lock down are faster and stronger than you.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:08:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Fat lot of good crypto will do when they make it illegal to run an exchange. Accept in stores. Etc.

Sure they would have to destroy the internet to truly ban it. But they can regulate it into irrelevance and will if it poses any real threat to the great prison planet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Learn up on black markets.

There is a sound reason these tyrants are hiring 87,000 new IRS minions and now monitor any monetary transaction over $600. Laissez-faire trading groups will be hard pressed to escape thier unblinking gaze. Count Taxula does not abide missing out on his embezzlement cut.

I find RICO amusing these days. We'd likely have a more honest and freer system if the IRS and other alphabets fired everybody and put Mafia dons in charge. Our government is that corrupt. At least the dons did not target women and kids on purpose. Let that sink in.

Fat lot of good crypto will do when they make it illegal to run an exchange. Accept in stores. Etc.

Sure they would have to destroy the internet to truly ban it. But they can regulate it into irrelevance and will if it poses any real threat to the great prison planet.

Having dove down the crypto hole, including mining it a little.  I can tell you that it’s fragile.  The US government is considering banning proof of work crypto already.  Proof of stake and proof of capacity will probably take over, but can still be snuffed out by lack of exchanges, liquidity, etc.  worse, network traffic can be filtered and blocked to prevent peer to peer blockchains.  It all exists in a tenuous state really.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:24:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I vote straight R along with SO. Some Most of the R's are swamp.

View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:41:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Edit to add: if you aren’t a political activist engaging your community, organizing efforts, and supporting candidates in your immediate sphere of influence (I.e., your city/town) who can effect change at the local level, you can’t in good conscience start shooting people when it all goes to shit.
View Quote

Funny story but yes I fucking can. I pay my taxes, keep up with what’s going on to make good voting decisions, and I vote. I can do what’s necessary with a fantastically good conscience.

And while it would be nice to have a quasi Delta Force team to be with, that’s not viable for most people. And there are many other skills besides tactical which would be helpful. Need more ammo and night vision though.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:43:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
leftists and commies have already taken over merica.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The commies have never attempted to take over a country, when the citizens were armed.  Should be
fun.
leftists and commies have already taken over merica.

Non-leftist gun owners are their last hurdle.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:44:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I was on 2nd Ave in Nashville yesterday, the entertainment district, honky tonks and hundreds of rednecks everywhere. Five or six black men, dressed head to toe in black with a Star of David on their sleeve, set up a PA system and were preaching white supremacy propoganda. Now go try that in reverse in the hood.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is another mistake. You cannot wait for the call to action. You must be the one calling others to action. I mean this in the most literal sense possible. You have to be the one to get people off their asses and organize. We don't get the luxury of standing around and waiting for a leader.

Black Hebrew Israelites would be my guess.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:45:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The single most important thing you can do to prepare for any future event is make sure you are in good physical shape.
View Quote
Didn't the Spanish Flu kill a shit load of healthy young men?

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/why-did-1918-flu-kill-so-many-otherwise-healthy-young-adults-180967178/

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 11:47:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Some of the R's are swamp.
View Quote

Some?
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 12:00:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Most of the people doing this are known. And have addresses.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/19/2022 7:24:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You are correct and I need to start training.  I would ad that the run time could swapped for humping 40 pounds for six miles, but I'm not sure what a reasonable time would be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think a good starting point is being able to run 2 miles in under 18 minutes (then get better at it), 75 sit-ups, and at least 8 pull-ups.

I bet more than half of this forum can't do that, but they could with practice.

You are correct and I need to start training.  I would ad that the run time could swapped for humping 40 pounds for six miles, but I'm not sure what a reasonable time would be.

35 pounds dry with rifle, or 45 pounds dry without. 2 hours total elapsed time to include any rest stops.

1:30 with no breaks is a good pace.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 10:03:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Get right with God. Whether there’s a Great Reset or not, this life is temporary and we will all be accountable for the way we lived in the eternity to follow.
View Quote

This is THE most important thing, no matter the circumstances.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 10:11:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Just a reminder....

Prince Charles Says Pandemic a Chance to 'Think Big and Act Now’

Link Posted: 9/19/2022 10:19:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I need more snacks. Maybe one of those giant movie theater popcorn poppers.
View Quote

Oh, hell yeah.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 10:22:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
For all you Eyores out there, we are still a country where the People hold all of the power. Just because the Ruling Class decides that they are going to tell governments to force changes in some Great Reset doesn’t mean people will go along with their grand plan. It doesn’t mean Individual states will go along with the plan. It does not mean our military will go along with the plan. It does not mean our police will go along with the plan.
View Quote

doesn’t mean people will go along with their grand plan= 85-95% of people will go along with their plan.  People are sheep and will do as they are told.  The rest will be put down.

It doesn’t mean Individual states will go along with the plan. The majority of states will go along with their plan or risk funds and other things being cut off. Some will mouth being against it but follow it.

It does not mean our military will go along with the plan  The majority of military will follow the plan. It is hard to get a real number but something like less than 30% refused the covid vaccine, many left the military.

It does not mean our police will go along with the plan. The majority of the police will go along with the plan.  If they don't they will lose favored status.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 10:23:39 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Bitcoin is part of the system, not escape from the system.

Barter and black market is escape from the system.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Remove the fantasy of a nice funeral with an ornate casket.

Replace with reality of a garbage bag and a ditch.

Refer to Yosemite Sam.

Die happy.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 4:01:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Hate to break it to you but Ukraine is the way The Great Reset gets through to Russia.  Of course, the outcome is still pending.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ironically, Russia is quite insulated from the effects of the Great Reset. And the sanctions have disconnected the ruble from the euro and the dollar so hopefully all the hyperinflation stays away as well.

I agree that Ukraine is simply a way to try to bring Russia into the globalist fold. But I don't think they will succeed. Russia is doing lousy on the war but Europe is about to have a rough winter. We'll see who holds on.

@Alacran
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 4:43:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You’re doing the right things.
Now… we wait.
View Quote

TPNI
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 7:46:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I agree that Ukraine is simply a way to try to bring Russia into the globalist fold. But I don't think they will succeed. Russia is doing lousy on the war but Europe is about to have a rough winter. We'll see who holds on.

@Alacran
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Alacran

At this point, it benefits Russia to prolong this into the winter and beyond as Europe is the one that is going to suffer more.  Projections are that Europe will riot over food and heat this winter.  Some are even predicting that a few European countries may be overthrown and Germany will collapse.

Also, Russia isn’t bringing their A-game and are mostly using up older military equipment, so they may be counting on a direct conflict with NATO at some point.

That’s when things could get scary.

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:19:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Non-leftist gun owners are their last hurdle.
View Quote
always have been.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:01:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:21:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Oh, getting ready to hit the gym. Getting in shape and healthy. Again, what good is all this info if there is no call to action. To which....what action?
View Quote

You and your family's health and fitness are the best investments. You're covering your other bases, so focus on living a little more frugal, instead of expensive vacations, eating out, or movies, go on a hike and cook up an easy meal to enjoy the outdoors.

If you're looking for investments, consider trade goods, hard assets, and property.

Expand your circle of like-minded family and friends; just do it cautiously and prudently; OPSEC always applies. Help others get prepared; more more family, friends, and neighbors who are prepared, the more of a buffer you'll create around your own family.

Learn a skill or trade. Get training, or self-taught on something that can be traded as a skill or service. Beer brewing, alcohol distilling, knife-sharpening service, offering firewood, raising chickens/eggs, plumbing, etc. Find out what is a common service need that isn't well marketed and consider filling that gap.

It's not so much a reset as it is a depression or something very close. Some countries are going to be hit extremely hard over the next 24 months; I think we will fair much better despite the current administration trying to bankrupt and destroy our economy and individual wealth.

You best investment is you and your family. As close to independent as you can be, you and family healthy and staying fit, expand your value with a trade or skill, engage more on the periphery of your sphere of family and friends by offering advice assistance for their preparedness awareness.  

ROCK6
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:24:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Act like a lil whiny bitch and post online about it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 7:28:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

doesn’t mean people will go along with their grand plan= 85-95% of people will go along with their plan.  People are sheep and will do as they are told.  The rest will be put down.

It doesn’t mean Individual states will go along with the plan. The majority of states will go along with their plan or risk funds and other things being cut off. Some will mouth being against it but follow it.

It does not mean our military will go along with the plan  The majority of military will follow the plan. It is hard to get a real number but something like less than 30% refused the covid vaccine, many left the military.

It does not mean our police will go along with the plan. The majority of the police will go along with the plan.  If they don't they will lose favored status.
View Quote

3 Percent. THREE PERCENT. That’s how many people participated in the last American Revolution. There were plenty of fence sitter, people looking for the most profitable way thru, pub patriots, scoundrels, turncoats, women who wanted to protect their security etc. during the last go-around, but 3 percent of the men packed a lunch, grabbed their muskets, and went out the door and that was enough.

The states will follow public sentiment a lot more closely than the feds. All politics are local. Those politicians live here, unlike DC, and will be held accountable if they don’t act on the people’s interest.

Refusing a jab, after already getting dozens of jabs in their time in the military isn’t the same thing as mass arresting or shooting at Americans.

The police live in the communities they serve and are known to the people. And, there aren’t nearly enough of them. 300:1 in most metropolitan areas.
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 8:36:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/21/2022 9:20:06 AM EDT
[#48]
If you think things are going to get bad, it probably makes sense to put in your own solar system with batteries and generator backup.

I like the idea of also having battery powered tools and at least one plug in vehicle that could be powered by my own solar power system.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 3:59:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Shoot, for two hundred bucks I'll take a couple of them!  
View All Quotes

You better get to digging. Not much time left now.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 5:52:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top