Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 18
Posted: 4/17/2019 7:43:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 7:44:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 7:49:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Prince of Zimbabwe is a pretty funny channel.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 7:50:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 7:50:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 7:52:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Honk honk.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 7:53:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Honk honk.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 7:55:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Honk Honk motherfuckers, all aboard the rainbow train to Clownville, where up is down, down is up, the sane condemned and the lunatic praised.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 4/17/2019 7:57:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I may be a despicable normie, but I fucking love these spicy memes.

Hail Honkler
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 8:00:43 PM EDT
[#10]
If you liked the meme war of 2016 wait for the meme war of 2020!
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 8:04:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I love the internet.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 8:05:23 PM EDT
[#12]
I still don’t get it.

I get that both extreme sides of the ridiculous partisan divide are acting 100% serious and in a never ending loop feeding off each other’s knee jerk responses and they’ve have basically created a clown world everyone else remotely normal is stuck in. Basically, everything’s so messed up there’s really nothing left to do to but point and laugh and say fuck it.

But where does a rainbow haired clown Pepe have to do with anything?

Why is he coming out of the Muhammad stone thing? Why is he hulk hogan? Why is he ed norton curb stomping a thug (memed scene from American history x)?
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 8:08:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I still don't get it.

I get that both extreme sides of the ridiculous partisan divide are acting 100% serious and in a never ending loop feeding off each other's knee jerk responses and they've have basically created a clown world everyone else remotely normal is stuck in. Basically, everything's so messed up there's really nothing left to do to but point and laugh and say fuck it.

Why is he coming out of the Muhammad stone thing? Why is he hulk hogan? Why is he ed norton curb stomping a thug (memed scene from American history x)?
View Quote
The answer is in your avatar.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 8:11:43 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm old.  Can someone explain the message here?  We are clowns trying to wake up the npc's?  Or something?
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 8:11:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 8:16:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 8:21:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm old.  Can someone explain the message here?  We are clowns trying to wake up the npc's?  Or something?
View Quote
Answer: a variation of the pepe meme which embodies the ethos of "cheerful nihilism". Clown world is the idea that the world is becoming more and more like a grotesque freakshow, with degeneration on various fronts becoming worse (social, political, racial, etc.). Instead of bearing the emotional burden of what some believe is the multi-faceted downturn of society, honk honk represents the option of cheerful nihilism, where one acknowledges the world's absurdity but decides to laugh and make fun of it. "Why get riled up when none of it matters anyways?"

Relatesd to the "alt-right" idea, this is not an alt right symbol, just as pepe is not an alt right symbol. This meme, like many others, has been effectively used to show that small communities online can trick mainstream media into reporting the idea that benign things (milk, the OK hand sign) are actually a secret racial symbol.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 8:23:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I still don’t get it.

I get that both extreme sides of the ridiculous partisan divide are acting 100% serious and in a never ending loop feeding off each other’s knee jerk responses and they’ve have basically created a clown world everyone else remotely normal is stuck in. Basically, everything’s so messed up there’s really nothing left to do to but point and laugh and say fuck it.

View Quote
Yeah, I don't get it either. There was nothing even remotely funny about either video. No laughs, no smiles, not even a sensible chuckle.

But that's okay, I know how to fix this!

DUCK SHOES!!!

Now that's honking!

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 8:25:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
The whole entire world is fucking clown shoes now and the only meaningful way to go about your life anymore to live as a clown, laughing at the the world and the backwards clown ass retards that now control the direction of human civilization.

It's one of the branches from being a normie. From normie you can evolve into a black pilled Doomer, a Clown, or be a faggot Bloomer or 30 year old Boomer. Or if you're young enough a Zoomer, which are also cancer.
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 9:37:17 PM EDT
[#21]
This one goes out to all the boomers out there. Thanks for clown world, very cool!

Bill Bailey's message to Metallica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98xNx87hRbU&t=25s
Link Posted: 4/17/2019 9:44:41 PM EDT
[#22]
The Honk Pill: Coming to a former libertarian near you. Summer 2019. We're in the endgame now.

https://twitter.com/NukeDotNet/status/1118349775001260032
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 6:23:50 AM EDT
[#23]
The Honkler
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 6:59:36 AM EDT
[#24]

Honk honk, frens!

Link Posted: 4/18/2019 8:34:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 8:37:44 AM EDT
[#26]
That shit has driven the left insane.

Mission accomplished
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Lol
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 8:59:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I still don’t get it.

View Quote
Because it's funny. That is all.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:03:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:06:25 AM EDT
[#30]
That was depressing as all get out. The music didn't help.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:16:14 AM EDT
[#31]
I think where the left really fucked up is their drive to normalize crazy shit. They are almost to the point of getting the normally "well if it doesn't pick my pocket or break my leg" libertarians to hoist the black flag and join up with the culturally hard right. These retards have no clue how dangerous that is. Libertarians breaking bad is the last thing they want, because while the traditional right wing (Romney and Jeb types) doesn't really want to hurt anyone, libertarians don't give a shit about turning over apple carts and hurting feelings. We just wanted to play video games.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I still don’t get it.

View Quote
Honklahu Honkbar
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:30:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I think where the left really fucked up is their drive to normalize crazy shit. They are almost to the point of getting the normally "well if it doesn't pick my pocket or break my leg" libertarians to hoist the black flag and join up with the culturally hard right. These retards have no clue how dangerous that is. Libertarians breaking bad is the last thing they want, because while the traditional right wing doesn't really want to hurt anyone, libertarians don't give a shit about turning over apple carts and hurting feelings. We just wanted to play video games.
View Quote
Almost?

The libertarian to fascist pipeline has been a thing for years.

ETA: Most of the prominent figures in the "alt right" are former libertarians.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:30:35 AM EDT
[#34]
PIC REQUEST: Can we get a Honkler photoshop/makeover/mashup of the Buscemi eyes meme?

Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:35:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Almost?

The libertarian to fascist pipeline has been a thing for years.
View Quote
Not as mainstream as it is now. Back when libertarians could still be socially conservative personally without having drag queen story time and  personal truth shoved in their face it was an outlier. Now there is no reason not to join up with the Ted Cruz right wing types. We can sort out small fish social battles like recreational weed and taxation is theft later.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 9:36:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Honklahu Honkbar
View Quote
Did you just invent "Honklahu Honkbar?"

If so, you win internet for the week.

That needs to show up in the comments section of every news story about the Congressional Muslim Wonder Twins.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 10:31:53 AM EDT
[#37]
...some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money.

They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.

Some men just want to watch the world honk
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 12:11:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Did you just invent "Honklahu Honkbar?"

If so, you win internet for the week.

That needs to show up in the comments section of every news story about the Congressional Muslim Wonder Twins.
View Quote
I fucking wish!  It's been floating around some of the FB pages I follow for week or so. I did correct the spelling of the original meme IMO
@FightingHellfish

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 6:26:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Damn, it appears I honked this thread to death.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I love the internet.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 6:30:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I fucking wish!  It's been floating around some of the FB pages I follow for week or so. I did correct the spelling of the original meme IMO
@FightingHellfish

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/303235/Honk_png-916576.JPG
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#42]
I've been watching these honk honk videos for the past few days.  Some of them are kind of funny, even most of them are very similar to each other.
Link Posted: 4/18/2019 6:43:20 PM EDT
[#43]
A symbol of white nationalism
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 8:17:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
A symbol of white nationalism
View Quote

Any other MSM-approved talking points for us bud?
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 12:31:36 PM EDT
[#45]
The Honkler ??
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 11:19:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 2:44:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The Honkler ??
View Quote
This Post Nailed It
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 2:51:26 PM EDT
[#48]
?? ??
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 2:53:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This Post Nailed It
View Quote
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top