We're all the comedians fren
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
So... Honkler is The Comedian?
We're all the comedians fren
Laughing at insanity, and the insanity laughs back.

Pass me another key to throw on the fire.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#6]
1:19 to 1:29 was because that's how Pepe and Honkler make the libtards feel
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 3:57:43 PM EDT
[#7]
The honkler is growing on me.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 3:58:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
HONKALU HONKBAR!!!
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 4:35:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That shit has driven the left insane.

Mission accomplished
View Quote
Ongoing.

KeK has plans, and the Left will not like them.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 4:40:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Can we get one with a mp5?

Honkler & Koch
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 4:44:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ongoing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That shit has driven the left insane.

Mission accomplished
Ongoing.

Praise Kek, and his prophet Pepe, peace be upon him.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The whole entire world is fucking clown shoes now and the only meaningful way to go about your life anymore to live as a clown, laughing at the the world and the backwards clown ass retards that now control the direction of human civilization.

It's one of the branches from being a normie. From normie you can evolve into a black pilled Doomer, a Clown, or be a faggot Bloomer or 30 year old Boomer. Or if you're young enough a Zoomer, which are also cancer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm old.  Can someone explain the message here?  We are clowns trying to wake up the npc's?  Or something?
The whole entire world is fucking clown shoes now and the only meaningful way to go about your life anymore to live as a clown, laughing at the the world and the backwards clown ass retards that now control the direction of human civilization.

It's one of the branches from being a normie. From normie you can evolve into a black pilled Doomer, a Clown, or be a faggot Bloomer or 30 year old Boomer. Or if you're young enough a Zoomer, which are also cancer.
Wish this cesspool of the internet would go back to 4chan and just stay there.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:12:16 PM EDT
[#14]
I refer to him as little honky
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:17:09 PM EDT
[#15]
The little bastards sure are creative.

Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:22:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If you liked the meme war of 2016 wait for the meme war of 2020!
View Quote
We will once again unleash the frogs of war!

TC
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:26:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
So does George Soros.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I fucking wish!  It's been floating around some of the FB pages I follow for week or so. I did correct the spelling of the original meme IMO
@FightingHellfish

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/303235/Honk_png-916576.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you just invent "Honklahu Honkbar?"

If so, you win internet for the week.

That needs to show up in the comments section of every news story about the Congressional Muslim Wonder Twins.
I fucking wish!  It's been floating around some of the FB pages I follow for week or so. I did correct the spelling of the original meme IMO
@FightingHellfish

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/303235/Honk_png-916576.JPG
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm old.  Can someone explain the message here?  We are clowns trying to wake up the npc's?  Or something?
View Quote
The only way to defeat the Left is to make them cartoonish. They CANNOT take criticism. They can’t take a joke. When we meme, we make a mockery of their deadly seriousness. It drives them insane.

All they can do is rage and push farther Left (which they have done). They don’t even get it—they get angrier and we make memes to mock the issue they’re angry about which makes them angrier and they propose even more looney Marxist shit.

The cycle repeats.

It’s glorious. But, God help us if they ever get a sense of humor. If they discover self-deprecation, a we’re done for.

TC
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:35:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I think where the left really fucked up is their drive to normalize crazy shit. They are almost to the point of getting the normally "well if it doesn't pick my pocket or break my leg" libertarians to hoist the black flag and join up with the culturally hard right. These retards have no clue how dangerous that is. Libertarians breaking bad is the last thing they want, because while the traditional right wing (Romney and Jeb types) doesn't really want to hurt anyone, libertarians don't give a shit about turning over apple carts and hurting feelings. We just wanted to play video games.
View Quote

TC
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:36:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think where the left really fucked up is their drive to normalize crazy shit. They are almost to the point of getting the normally "well if it doesn't pick my pocket or break my leg" libertarians to hoist the black flag and join up with the culturally hard right. These retards have no clue how dangerous that is. Libertarians breaking bad is the last thing they want, because while the traditional right wing (Romney and Jeb types) doesn't really want to hurt anyone, libertarians don't give a shit about turning over apple carts and hurting feelings. We just wanted to play video games.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/197999/D3669F8F-3081-47AB-8ABD-A7313F7245C5-923528.jpg

TC
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:37:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The only way to defeat the Left is to make them cartoonish. They CANNOT take criticism. They can’t take a joke. When we meme, we turn their make a mockery of their deadly seriousness. It drives them insane.

All they can do is rage and push farther Left (which they have done). They don’t even get it—they get angrier and we make memes to mock the issue they’re angry about which makes them angrier and they propose even more looney Marxist shit.

The cycle repeats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The only way to defeat the Left is to make them cartoonish. They CANNOT take criticism. They can’t take a joke. When we meme, we turn their make a mockery of their deadly seriousness. It drives them insane.

The cycle repeats.
Yes!

It’s glorious. But, God help us if they ever get a sense of humor. If they discover self-deprecation, a we’re done for.

TC
if they had a sense of humor and could self-deprecate, they wouldn't be such ardent Leftists.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:50:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Chan’s and Memes are today’s version of this:

TC
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:51:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The cycle repeats.

TC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The cycle repeats.

TC
But all of this humor is in a vacuum. No one is being offended except for maybe a handful of people on twitter/facebook.

The tiny percent of the population that even knows about Reddit's Clown World or /pol/ just as sees it another avenue for 4chan basement dwellers attempting to shit stir and try to be ironic aka I am very smart.

It's like those tryhard kids in high school that are constantly trying to be controversial (edgy clothing/jokes/speeches etc..) to get a reaction. In their mind they're convinced these actions have a huge impact on trolling everyone. But a year so later after graduation you ask their classmates about them, no one has a clue who you're talking about or even remembers any of them. They were simply unimportant background noise.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Yes! Spot on!

TC
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 5:59:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

But all of this humor is in a vacuum. No one is being offended except for maybe a handful of people on twitter/facebook.

The tiny percent of the population that even knows about Reddit's Clown World or /pol/ just as sees it another avenue for 4chan basement dwellers attempting to shit stir and try to be ironic aka I am very smart.

It's like those tryhard kids in high school that are constantly trying to be controversial (edgy clothing/jokes/speeches etc..) to get a reaction. In their mind they're convinced these actions have a huge impact on trolling everyone. But a year so later after graduation you ask their classmates about them, no one has a clue who you're talking about or even remembers any of them. They were simply unimportant background noise.
View Quote
I believe you’re underestimating how widespread this is. I’m getting memes from normie friends (over age 50) that touch on these subjects. Yes, with Honkler, we’re in the deep end of the pool but it’s spreading.

Remember, the Leftists, with their iron-fisted grip on the media have a 70 year (plus) head start on us. We’re catching up quick.

TC
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
HONKALU HONKBAR!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HONKALU HONKBAR!!!
Honkalu Honkbar!!!
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:06:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The cycle repeats.

TC

Yeah. That's exactly how it happened in 2016. We look back and can't figure out what it was all about.

Honk!
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:10:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I believe you're underestimating how widespread this is. I'm getting memes from normie friends (over age 50) that touch on these subjects. Yes, with Honkler, we're in the deep end of the pool but it's spreading.

Remember, the Leftists, with their iron-fisted grip on the media have a 70 year (plus) head start on us. We're catching up quick.

TC
View Quote
My very boomer father who lives in Nebraska knows who pepe is.  He also thinks #pizzagate is legit.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:12:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
When some leftist/libtard says something outlandish, instead of getting into a logical fact-based argument with them, we just mock and ridicule them.  We don't acknowledge that they might possibly have a reasoned basis for their argument that we could discuss and change or adopt.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:12:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Not as mainstream as it is now. Back when libertarians could still be socially conservative personally without having drag queen story time and  personal truth shoved in their face it was an outlier. Now there is no reason not to join up with the Ted Cruz right wing types. We can sort out small fish social battles like recreational weed and taxation is theft later.
View Quote
Right wing is not a useful descriptor.  In fact, it is used by the "left" to cloud and confuse the issue.

Ted Cruz is in favor of Constitutionally limited government.  That is neither right, left or libertarian.  It is rather, liberty.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#35]
If I’m getting the Honkler meme right this is what it’s aiming at.

This kind of thing exactly. Fucking clown world the leftists have turned the west into. They are just mocking how fucked up it is, no need to argue anymore there is no need the left have become caricatures of themselves.

Honk honk.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:14:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
When some leftist/libtard says something outlandish, instead of getting into a logical fact-based argument with them, we just mock and ridicule them.  We don't acknowledge that they might possibly have a reasoned basis for their argument that we could discuss and change or adopt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rules of guerrilla warfare. You engage them on their terms.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.

A good tactic is one your people enjoy.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:19:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.

A good tactic is one your people enjoy.
View Quote
Good ol' Saul.
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If I’m getting the Honkler meme right this is what it’s aiming at.

This kind of thing exactly. Fucking clown world the leftists have turned the west into. They are just mocking how fucked up it is, no need to argue anymore there is no need the left have become caricatures of themselves.

Honk honk.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/398238/4D83E0CE-5416-422D-84CB-130A8E5B157C_jpeg-923564.JPG
View Quote
HONKLU HONKBAR!!
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The cycle repeats.

TC

Being as rustled as you seem to be by a drawing of a frog wearing a clown wig would seem to counter-signal your argument that it's all "in a vacuum" or "has no effect."  The meme is so powerless that it's triggered you to make half a dozen posts about it in a couple different honkler threads (I think it was you in the last one, could be wrong).

And only a "tiny percentage" know what this is? That may be true, now; however, who the hell knew what Pepe the Frog was 4-5 years ago? Now he's officially a "hate symbol" per the SPLCADL. Something doesn't earn that honor without seriously twisting some titties on the left, which is kind of the point of all this.

Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:51:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Page 3 coming..  
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:52:24 PM EDT
[#42]
I own page three!

ETA: Or not.  Honk honk!
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I own page three!
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 7:01:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 7:07:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 7:07:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/24/2019 7:09:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
HONKALU HONKBAR!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HONKALU HONKBAR!!!
Is it Honkadam yet?
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top