Quoted:

Lol The Honkler ?? thread lives..
View Quote
To see page 4.
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 8:13:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Point of order, I think Metallica is more enjoyed by GenX, than the Boomers.

Not that they don't have a lot of Boomer fans of course, I'm just saying that GenX keeps being forgotten in these discussions.

I'll also acknowledge that the founding members (all born before 1964) are Boomers...but just barely.
View Quote
BUS DRIVER BAD
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 8:15:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 8:49:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Waifu Honkler.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 8:50:52 PM EDT
[#5]
That one ought to rustle a few toonies.
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 8:59:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 10:28:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Well that was quick.

What is Canadian for HonkHonk?
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 10:39:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 10:00:07 AM EDT
[#9]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm old.  Can someone explain the message here?  We are clowns trying to wake up the npc's?  Or something?
The only way to defeat the Left is to make them cartoonish. They CANNOT take criticism. They can’t take a joke. When we meme, we turn their make a mockery of their deadly seriousness. It drives them insane.

All they can do is rage and push farther Left (which they have done). They don’t even get it—they get angrier and we make memes to mock the issue they’re angry about which makes them angrier and they propose even more looney Marxist shit.

The cycle repeats.

It’s glorious. But, God help us if they ever get a sense of humor. If they discover self-deprecation, a we’re done for.

TC
But all of this humor is in a vacuum. No one is being offended except for maybe a handful of people on twitter/facebook.

The tiny percent of the population that even knows about Reddit's Clown World or /pol/ just as sees it another avenue for 4chan basement dwellers attempting to shit stir and try to be ironic aka I am very smart.

It's like those tryhard kids in high school that are constantly trying to be controversial (edgy clothing/jokes/speeches etc..) to get a reaction. In their mind they're convinced these actions have a huge impact on trolling everyone. But a year so later after graduation you ask their classmates about them, no one has a clue who you're talking about or even remembers any of them. They were simply unimportant background noise.
Being as rustled as you seem to be by a drawing of a frog wearing a clown wig would seem to counter-signal your argument that it's all "in a vacuum" or "has no effect."  The meme is so powerless that it's triggered you to make half a dozen posts about it in a couple different honkler threads (I think it was you in the last one, could be wrong).

And only a "tiny percentage" know what this is? That may be true, now; however, who the hell knew what Pepe the Frog was 4-5 years ago? Now he's officially a "hate symbol" per the SPLCADL. Something doesn't earn that honor without seriously twisting some titties on the left, which is kind of the point of all this.

There is a reason libs equate pepe as a hate symbol...same as with all of the kekistan flags, OK symbol, etc..

Go to all of the areas of the internet where all of these symbols started even as a joke (a good example is 4chan /pol/). Pop in right now, I bet you a majority of the posts are about hating jews, racism, white supremacy, etc.. It's about as nuanced as Stormfront. If you call anyone on it, they just play the "We're being ironic for the lawlz" cop out card.
And sandwiched right between /pol/ topics about wanting to exterminate Jews or some racists black cartoons, you have "Hi Frens Honk Honk" or Pepe/Kekestan meme threads.

Then when sites like reddit crack down on overtly racists/antisemetic language, these types start using different terms to describe the same racists/antisemitic tropes. They're absolutely obsessed with talking about it.

It's been that way on /pol/ and similar reddit subs for years and the whole "It's for the lawlz/trolling libs/culture war" is tired cop out.
That's like saying "Yeah, I've been a member of Stormfront for the past 10 years with 30,000 posts. I post racial jokes, complain about the Jews, rub shoulders with self-professed white supremacists and dedicate hours every day making memes for the site too. BUT I'm NOT racist/antisemitic guyz! I only post in irony because I know liberals hate Stormfront and doing my part in the culture war..."
See how stupid this sounds?
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/233511/lqflv5vpkvt21_png-923709.JPG

You have to go back to Reddit.
Sorry your girl lost.
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 5:29:21 PM EDT
[#10]

Plato's theory of honks.
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 5:35:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/E5Bl4lm.jpg

Plato's theory of honks.
View Quote
The allegory of the honk
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Plato's theory of honks.
View Quote
It's...  beautiful.
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 5:45:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Blah blah blah...

Go be a door mat some place else and get walked all over by liberals while taking your high road.

Meme warfare and shit posting is effective.  Pissibg off libs helps make them go full retard.

The changing of an "Okay" sign to "white power" is proof that people are fucking stupid.

The more it goes on the more people will start to wake up and see just how absolutely stupid political correctness is.

It will show how easily manipulated internet bullshit can be while being able to easily identify the the retards that believe this shit.

The asshole shooter in New Zealand was right when it comes to boiling the frog slowly.

Honk fucking honk.
View Quote
The upside down OK sign is ASL for Asshole.
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 7:55:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Plato's theory of honks.
View Quote
It's beautiful man!
Link Posted: 4/28/2019 11:51:37 PM EDT
[#15]
That Honkler
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 12:03:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 2:33:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Plato's theory of honks.
View Quote
Amazing.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 3:47:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I think where the left really fucked up is their drive to normalize crazy shit. They are almost to the point of getting the normally "well if it doesn't pick my pocket or break my leg" libertarians to hoist the black flag and join up with the culturally hard right. These retards have no clue how dangerous that is. Libertarians breaking bad is the last thing they want, because while the traditional right wing (Romney and Jeb types) doesn't really want to hurt anyone, libertarians don't give a shit about turning over apple carts and hurting feelings. We just wanted to play video games.
View Quote
There it is.

In the last five years or so I went from “let the gay married couples defend their marijuana plants with machineguns” to something slightly right of Pinochet.
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 3:52:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
A symbol of white nationalism
View Quote
?? ??
Link Posted: 4/29/2019 3:57:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
When some leftist/libtard says something outlandish, instead of getting into a logical fact-based argument with them, we just mock and ridicule them.  We don't acknowledge that they might possibly have a reasoned basis for their argument that we could discuss and change or adopt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm old.  Can someone explain the message here?  We are clowns trying to wake up the npc's?  Or something?
When some leftist/libtard says something outlandish, instead of getting into a logical fact-based argument with them, we just mock and ridicule them.  We don't acknowledge that they might possibly have a reasoned basis for their argument that we could discuss and change or adopt.
That’s the spirit.

Arguing with leftists is dumb. Just insult them and reduce them to angry, stuttering slobs. It’s funny and effective.

Link Posted: 4/29/2019 8:45:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 1:00:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Anyone else notice the Honkler the Clown YT channel has been removed?

Not sure whether to be upset, or satisfied that even when YT pulls down channels, that's all the more proof it's working.
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 1:13:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not sure whether to be upset, or satisfied that even when YT pulls down channels, that's all the more proof it's working.
View Quote
Doesnt surprise me.  The chuds on top minds of reddit and AHS have been sperging out over it for weeks now.

It looks like all the clown world order stuff is still up:

Link Posted: 5/2/2019 1:34:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That shit has driven the left insane.

Mission accomplished
View Quote
And round 2 has only just barely begun
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 1:44:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
There it is.

In the last five years or so I went from “let the gay married couples defend their marijuana plants with machineguns” to something slightly right of Pinochet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think where the left really fucked up is their drive to normalize crazy shit. They are almost to the point of getting the normally "well if it doesn't pick my pocket or break my leg" libertarians to hoist the black flag and join up with the culturally hard right. These retards have no clue how dangerous that is. Libertarians breaking bad is the last thing they want, because while the traditional right wing (Romney and Jeb types) doesn't really want to hurt anyone, libertarians don't give a shit about turning over apple carts and hurting feelings. We just wanted to play video games.
There it is.

You and me, we can be friends.
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 2:10:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I get that both extreme sides of the ridiculous partisan divide
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 9:06:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 5:45:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 6:08:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There is a reason libs equate pepe as a hate symbol...same as with all of the kekistan flags, OK symbol, etc..

Go to all of the areas of the internet where all of these symbols started even as a joke (a good example is 4chan /pol/). Pop in right now, I bet you a majority of the posts are about hating jews, racism, white supremacy, etc.. It's about as nuanced as Stormfront. If you call anyone on it, they just play the "We're being ironic for the lawlz" cop out card.
And sandwiched right between /pol/ topics about wanting to exterminate Jews or some racists black cartoons, you have "Hi Frens Honk Honk" or Pepe/Kekestan meme threads.

Then when sites like reddit crack down on overtly racists/antisemetic language, these types start using different terms to describe the same racists/antisemitic tropes. They're absolutely obsessed with talking about it.

It's been that way on /pol/ and similar reddit subs for years and the whole "It's for the lawlz/trolling libs/culture war" is tired cop out.
That's like saying "Yeah, I've been a member of Stormfront for the past 10 years with 30,000 posts. I post racial jokes, complain about the Jews, rub shoulders with self-professed white supremacists and dedicate hours every day making memes for the site too. BUT I'm NOT racist/antisemitic guyz! I only post in irony because I know liberals hate Stormfront and doing my part in the culture war..."
View Quote
At a certain point one just turns into a mockery of oneself.  I believe the time is very near.
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 6:15:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
At a certain point one just turns into a mockery of oneself.  I believe the time is very near.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/2/2019 6:31:52 PM EDT
[#31]
THE HONKLER
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 6:59:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

THE HONKLER
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 7:00:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THE HONKLER
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

THE HONKLER
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There it is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There it is.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There it is.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/18C73B51-125B-46CB-B532-388218ED9C86_jpeg-934440.JPG
That, but also this
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/197999/D3669F8F-3081-47AB-8ABD-A7313F7245C5-923528.jpg

TC
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 9:02:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/4/2019 10:01:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 8:58:31 AM EDT
[#41]
HONK HONK by ZimoNitrome 1 HOUR
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 9:28:01 AM EDT
[#42]
This really hits the nail on the head.
As a right-leaning Libertarian/AnCap I am finding it harder and harder to accept what society is becoming. It's easy to accept letting people do their own thing when those things aren't being shoved down your throat as "normal". It gets a lot fucking harder when you're being forced to "accept" them or else you stand to lose the things you have worked for, or worse, your freedom. We aren't far off from "thought crime" at this point, and God forbid your have an unapproved opinion, or you may find yourself doxed.
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 2:34:58 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There it is.

In the last five years or so I went from "let the gay married couples defend their marijuana plants with machineguns" to something slightly right of Pinochet.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/214740/18C73B51-125B-46CB-B532-388218ED9C86_jpeg-934440.JPG
That, but also this
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/325723/20190502_195853_jpg-934444.JPG
Also known as "Clinical Depression?"
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 10:53:34 PM EDT
[#44]
The Honkler
Link Posted: 5/5/2019 10:56:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There it is.

In the last five years or so I went from "let the gay married couples defend their marijuana plants with machineguns" to something slightly right of Pinochet.
That, but also this
I mean, probably

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 5:17:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It's actually scary how accurately these reflect my life.
View All Quotes
Same
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 5:20:07 AM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There it is.

That, but also this
I mean, probably

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/325723/L9MlEPw_jpg-935942.JPG
Leave the PNW? It's practically Canuckistan, but with better gun rights (not for long though!)
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 5:56:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Honk Honk!

Link Posted: 5/6/2019 6:09:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Either Toronto @armoredsaint or the UK
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 7:06:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top