Can we get one with a mp5?

Honkler & Koch
View Quote
I like the way you Honk!
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 8:25:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Right wing is not a useful descriptor.  In fact, it is used by the "left" to cloud and confuse the issue.

Ted Cruz is in favor of Constitutionally limited government.  That is neither right, left or libertarian.  It is rather, liberty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not as mainstream as it is now. Back when libertarians could still be socially conservative personally without having drag queen story time and  personal truth shoved in their face it was an outlier. Now there is no reason not to join up with the Ted Cruz right wing types. We can sort out small fish social battles like recreational weed and taxation is theft later.
Right wing is not a useful descriptor.  In fact, it is used by the "left" to cloud and confuse the issue.

Ted Cruz is in favor of Constitutionally limited government.  That is neither right, left or libertarian.  It is rather, liberty.
It’s true libertarianism...
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 8:36:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The leftists have already judged me without knowing who I am or that I even exist as an individual. Thankfully I don't care what they think of me; If I want to honk I'm going to honk. And honk I shall.
View Quote

Wonderfully stated
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 9:37:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I believe it was Martin Luther who said, "Here I HONK; I can do no other."
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 9:47:25 AM EDT
[#8]
If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose Honking Righteousness.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 11:35:42 AM EDT
[#9]
honk
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 11:40:15 AM EDT
[#11]
This clownworld meme is quite interesting, we really living in a clownworld society these days.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 11:41:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This clownworld meme is quite interesting, we really living in a clownworld society these days.
View Quote
Honk honk!
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 11:43:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
honkalu honkbar.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 11:45:16 AM EDT
[#14]
C'est la honk.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 11:48:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

C'est la honk.
View Quote
Apres honk, le deluge
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 11:56:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Apres honk, le deluge
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

C'est la honk.
Apres honk, le deluge
Laissez les bon honks rouller!
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Apres honk, le deluge
View Quote
une bouffée de honkle.
Link Posted: 5/6/2019 12:07:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Mi Honkler es su Honkler.
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 10:23:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 10:30:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/7/2019 12:31:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That Honkler
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#23]

Lol
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:52:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Be quiet and have miscegenated children, it's for the best of the Republican party don't you know.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 5:26:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 5:27:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 5:42:07 PM EDT
[#27]
We shall go on to the end. We shall honk in France, with the yellow jackets. We shall honk on the seas and oceans, we shall honk with growing confidence and growing strength in social media, we shall defend our civilization, whatever the cost may be. We shall honk on the campuses, we shall honk on the forums, we shall honk in the bars and in the streets, we shall honk in all the land; we shall never surrender.

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, honks and sweat.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 5:56:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
We shall go on to the end. We shall honk in France, with the yellow jackets. We shall honk on the seas and oceans, we shall honk with growing confidence and growing strength in social media, we shall defend our civilization, whatever the cost may be. We shall honk on the campuses, we shall honk on the forums, we shall honk in the bars and in the streets, we shall honk in all the land; we shall never surrender.

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, honks and sweat.
View Quote
BRAVO!!
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 9:07:01 AM EDT
[#29]
(?°?°)
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 9:09:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
(?°?°)
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 10:05:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I bet a persistent campaign of small Honkalu Honkbar stickers at innocuous locations on a university campus could cause some agitated feels.
View Quote
I believe this will be phase 3. The techno-tarts are eventually going to kick all opposing thought off the traditional social media outlets and starting free-thought replacements isn’t exactly catching on.

We need to go back to what worked in the 1770’s—handbills posted in public areas. Make meme stickers and plaster them discretely in Leftist areas at first, then branch to mainstream parts of town. They can’t stop it and can’t be everywhere at once.

TC

Link Posted: 5/15/2019 10:28:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 11:07:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/15/2019 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 10:34:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
In the last five years or so I went from “let the gay married couples defend their marijuana plants with machineguns” to something slightly right of Pinochet.
View Quote
And yet you bitch about a guy evicting an aggressive raccoon from his sailboat.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 10:43:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In the last five years or so I went from “let the gay married couples defend their marijuana plants with machineguns” to something slightly right of Pinochet.
Link Posted: 5/16/2019 11:02:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah those two things are completely related.

Link Posted: 5/20/2019 11:52:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Honk!

Link Posted: 5/20/2019 11:53:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

honkalu honkbar.
View Quote
That's good!
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 12:04:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

...and have miscegenated children...
View Quote
i never expected to see or hear this word used in a non-ironic way.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 12:38:06 AM EDT
[#41]
View Quote

My fucking ribs hurt from that one!

Oh for Christ's Sake GD....  ( I love this place)
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 12:42:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 12:50:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 1:17:21 AM EDT
[#44]
You want to tag the bridge builder?
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 1:39:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The left is currently all for banning miscegenation.

Hilarity.
View Quote
Really?  I thought they wanted white women to screw black men.  Who was the poster whose fiancee told him she was only going to reproduce with black guys (i.e., never with him) and he'd just have to put up with it because reparations?
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 1:47:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Butterfly: Really?  I thought they wanted white women to screw black men.  Who was the poster whose fiancee told him she was only going to reproduce with black guys (i.e., never with him) and he'd just have to put up with it because reparations?
View Quote
In a hundred years time there will still be Pashtuns.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 1:51:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I still don’t get it.

I get that both extreme sides of the ridiculous partisan divide are acting 100% serious and in a never ending loop feeding off each other’s knee jerk responses and they’ve have basically created a clown world everyone else remotely normal is stuck in. Basically, everything’s so messed up there’s really nothing left to do to but point and laugh and say fuck it.

But where does a rainbow haired clown Pepe have to do with anything?

Why is he coming out of the Muhammad stone thing? Why is he hulk hogan? Why is he ed norton curb stomping a thug (memed scene from American history x)?
View Quote
You don't get it at all.

This whole notion that the "middle" is somehow inherently right or sane is total nonsense, and ironically it's the humorless fucks that are fundamentally incapable of memeing that have been taking advantage of that by working so hard to drag that window off to the left.

The left's batshit ideology isn't a knee-jerk reaction to their opponents; it's precisely the sort of batshit stuff they intend it to be.    Mockery is the most effective lawful counter, and in some cases is the most effective counter period.

If you think opposition to school administrators forcing girls to shower with boys claiming to be girls, 10 year olds doing burlesque, and people getting charged for not using the right made-up pronouns is a "ridiculous partisan divide" with fault on each side, then the clowns are honking at you.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 10:49:54 AM EDT
[#48]
The Honkler
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:03:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You don't get it at all.

This whole notion that the "middle" is somehow inherently right or sane is total nonsense, and ironically it's the humorless fucks that are fundamentally incapable of memeing that have been taking advantage of that by working so hard to drag that window off to the left.

The left's batshit ideology isn't a knee-jerk reaction to their opponents; it's precisely the sort of batshit stuff they intend it to be.    Mockery is the most effective lawful counter, and in some cases is the most effective counter period.

If you think opposition to school administrators forcing girls to shower with boys claiming to be girls, 10 year olds doing burlesque, and people getting charged for not using the right made-up pronouns is a "ridiculous partisan divide" with fault on each side, then the clowns are honking at you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still don’t get it.

I get that both extreme sides of the ridiculous partisan divide are acting 100% serious and in a never ending loop feeding off each other’s knee jerk responses and they’ve have basically created a clown world everyone else remotely normal is stuck in. Basically, everything’s so messed up there’s really nothing left to do to but point and laugh and say fuck it.

Why is he coming out of the Muhammad stone thing? Why is he hulk hogan? Why is he ed norton curb stomping a thug (memed scene from American history x)?
You don't get it at all.

Stanya is keeping tabs on you

Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still don’t get it.

You don't get it at all.

Stanya is keeping tabs on you

https://preview.redd.it/n3oua16i1hz21.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=6ea92b26f35ccdeb294a7eafafd13c84f5fb91b2
I wondered what KG had been doing since Tenacious D.
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top