Site Notices
Page / 18
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:05:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:05:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wondered what KG had been doing since Tenacious D.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still don’t get it.

I get that both extreme sides of the ridiculous partisan divide are acting 100% serious and in a never ending loop feeding off each other’s knee jerk responses and they’ve have basically created a clown world everyone else remotely normal is stuck in. Basically, everything’s so messed up there’s really nothing left to do to but point and laugh and say fuck it.

But where does a rainbow haired clown Pepe have to do with anything?

Why is he coming out of the Muhammad stone thing? Why is he hulk hogan? Why is he ed norton curb stomping a thug (memed scene from American history x)?
You don't get it at all.

This whole notion that the "middle" is somehow inherently right or sane is total nonsense, and ironically it's the humorless fucks that are fundamentally incapable of memeing that have been taking advantage of that by working so hard to drag that window off to the left.

The left's batshit ideology isn't a knee-jerk reaction to their opponents; it's precisely the sort of batshit stuff they intend it to be.    Mockery is the most effective lawful counter, and in some cases is the most effective counter period.

If you think opposition to school administrators forcing girls to shower with boys claiming to be girls, 10 year olds doing burlesque, and people getting charged for not using the right made-up pronouns is a "ridiculous partisan divide" with fault on each side, then the clowns are honking at you.
Stanya is keeping tabs on you

https://preview.redd.it/n3oua16i1hz21.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=6ea92b26f35ccdeb294a7eafafd13c84f5fb91b2
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:10:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:11:32 AM EDT
[#5]
When you really want to be a woman even though you were born a man. But...  You really don't want to change your name.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:13:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You want to tag the bridge builder?
View Quote
No need to antagonize.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:13:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
When you really want to be a woman even though you were born a man. But...  You really don't want to change your name.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Your myopic world view is stifling utopian realizations. expand your mind.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:14:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm just trying to empathize with my girl stany. Mother of comb overs.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:33:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Answer: a variation of the pepe meme which embodies the ethos of "cheerful nihilism". Clown world is the idea that the world is becoming more and more like a grotesque freakshow, with degeneration on various fronts becoming worse (social, political, racial, etc.). Instead of bearing the emotional burden of what some believe is the multi-faceted downturn of society, honk honk represents the option of cheerful nihilism, where one acknowledges the world's absurdity but decides to laugh and make fun of it. "Why get riled up when none of it matters anyways?"

Relatesd to the "alt-right" idea, this is not an alt right symbol, just as pepe is not an alt right symbol. This meme, like many others, has been effectively used to show that small communities online can trick mainstream media into reporting the idea that benign things (milk, the OK hand sign) are actually a secret racial symbol.
View Quote
Its all a big joke and death is the punch line.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:37:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I heartfully apologize for PC principle stance. It was unfair.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:47:35 AM EDT
[#12]
I imagine Chad as being black pilled and the virgin doomer being red pilled.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:54:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Virgin Doomer is correctly black-pilled. Honkler Chad would be honk pilled.

Link Posted: 5/21/2019 11:57:15 AM EDT
[#14]
At some point in the next election cycle, somebody is going to bring a bike horn to a debate or rally and honk it just when the bullshit hits a crescendo.   And it will be glorious.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/attachment.php?aid=41638
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/attachment.php?aid=41638
eh, I don't know. Black humor makes light of shit happenings; it makes sense that black pilled would do the same. But that's none of my business.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 12:02:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

eh, I don't know. Black humor makes light of shit happenings; it makes sense that black pilled would do the same. But that's none of my business.
View Quote
Skillhonk
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 12:05:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Won't you take me down ....

... to Honkler Town?
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 12:20:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

... to Honkler Town?
View Quote
Take me down to Honkler City . . .
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 12:22:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Skillhonk
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Skillhonk
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 1:35:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still don't get it.

I get that both extreme sides of the ridiculous partisan divide are acting 100% serious and in a never ending loop feeding off each other's knee jerk responses and they've have basically created a clown world everyone else remotely normal is stuck in. Basically, everything's so messed up there's really nothing left to do to but point and laugh and say fuck it.

Why is he coming out of the Muhammad stone thing? Why is he hulk hogan? Why is he ed norton curb stomping a thug (memed scene from American history x)?
You don't get it at all.

This whole notion that the "middle" is somehow inherently right or sane is total nonsense, and ironically it's the humorless fucks that are fundamentally incapable of memeing that have been taking advantage of that by working so hard to drag that window off to the left.

The left's batshit ideology isn't a knee-jerk reaction to their opponents; it's precisely the sort of batshit stuff they intend it to be.    Mockery is the most effective lawful counter, and in some cases is the most effective counter period.

If you think opposition to school administrators forcing girls to shower with boys claiming to be girls, 10 year olds doing burlesque, and people getting charged for not using the right made-up pronouns is a "ridiculous partisan divide" with fault on each side, then the clowns are honking at you.
Stanya is keeping tabs on you

https://preview.redd.it/n3oua16i1hz21.png?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=6ea92b26f35ccdeb294a7eafafd13c84f5fb91b2
I always liked Little Britain:

Link Posted: 5/21/2019 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#22]
LOL. After the big "legalize gay marriage vote" thing in Taiwan the other day, one of the local gym owners got pissed off about it:

Link Posted: 5/21/2019 1:49:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This meme, like many others, has been effectively used to show that small communities online can trick mainstream media into reporting the idea that benign things (milk, the OK hand sign) are actually a secret racial symbol.
View Quote
It's fucking hilarious, how easy they are. I've already seen it multiple times, "A clown is the newest symbol of white supremacy!"
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 1:50:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
LOL. After the big "legalize gay marriage vote" thing in Taiwan the other day, one of the local gym owners got pissed off about it:

https://i.imgur.com/t7481Ub.jpg
View Quote
The shirts
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 2:42:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
At some point in the next election cycle, somebody is going to bring a bike horn to a debate or rally and honk it just when the bullshit hits a crescendo.   And it will be glorious.
View Quote
I can't wait for this. I am going to go shopping now for some bike horns with a nice honk to them.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 3:17:59 PM EDT
[#26]
In before 2minkey harangues us!!!!!!! Honk!!!!! Honk!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 4:11:11 PM EDT
[#27]
It is being reported that YouTube is autoflagging any comments which contain the terms "clown world", "honk honk", or "cuck". I suppose this is to aid the NPCs with their comment deletions.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It is being reported that YouTube is autoflagging any comments which contain the terms "clown world", "honk honk", or "cuck". I suppose this is to aid the NPCs with their comment deletions.
View Quote
YouTube c*cks ppl who call C*cks C*cks!
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 4:25:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I believe this will be phase 3. The techno-tarts are eventually going to kick all opposing thought off the traditional social media outlets and starting free-thought replacements isn’t exactly catching on.

We need to go back to what worked in the 1770’s—handbills posted in public areas. Make meme stickers and plaster them discretely in Leftist areas at first, then branch to mainstream parts of town. They can’t stop it and can’t be everywhere at once.

TC

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/197999/66DE7C6C-9D9E-45B6-8B21-E1FF73F1D52B-945838.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bet a persistent campaign of small Honkalu Honkbar stickers at innocuous locations on a university campus could cause some agitated feels.
I believe this will be phase 3. The techno-tarts are eventually going to kick all opposing thought off the traditional social media outlets and starting free-thought replacements isn’t exactly catching on.

We need to go back to what worked in the 1770’s—handbills posted in public areas. Make meme stickers and plaster them discretely in Leftist areas at first, then branch to mainstream parts of town. They can’t stop it and can’t be everywhere at once.

TC

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/197999/66DE7C6C-9D9E-45B6-8B21-E1FF73F1D52B-945838.jpg
So like Hundred-Handers on Twitter?
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

... to Honkler Town?
Play that honkler honkin', white boy ....
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 7:09:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
How about 'clown shoes'?
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 8:20:15 PM EDT
[#32]
That Honkler
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 8:31:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You don't get it at all.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still don’t get it.

I get that both extreme sides of the ridiculous partisan divide are acting 100% serious and in a never ending loop feeding off each other’s knee jerk responses and they’ve have basically created a clown world everyone else remotely normal is stuck in. Basically, everything’s so messed up there’s really nothing left to do to but point and laugh and say fuck it.

You don't get it at all.

And therefore never send to know for whom the horn honks; it honks for thee.

We live in a society.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 7:24:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 10:42:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Honkler are nesting everywhere.

This is good.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 11:43:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Do not go gentle into that dread night,
The wise should burn and rave at close of reason;
Honk, HONK against the dying of the light.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 12:44:54 PM EDT
[#38]
God Save Thee, Ancient Honkler...
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 12:46:49 PM EDT
[#39]
God damn... That... That hits close to home.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:05:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:06:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:40:18 PM EDT
[#42]
They don't think honking be like it is, but it do.  -  William Honkspear
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 1:48:49 PM EDT
[#43]
To HONK, or not to HONK, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to HONK against a sea of troubles
And by HONKING end them...

For in that sleep of HONK what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil...
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Their hair was fanciful and gay,
Their makeup was fair and straight,
There was neither sign nor show,
When the Honkler began to Honk.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:08:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 2:19:34 PM EDT
[#46]
“XXVII Then out spake brave Honkatius, The Captain of the Gate: "To every man upon this earth honks cometh soon or late. And how can man honk better Than facing fearful odds, For the ashes of his fathers, And the temples of his gods,

XXVIII "And for the tender mother Who dandled him to rest, And for the wife who nurses His baby at her breast, And for the holy maidens Who feed the eternal flame, To save them from false Butt Sextus That wrought the deed of shame?

XXIX "Haul down the bridge, Sir Consul, With all the honks ye may; I, with two more to help me, Will honk the foe in play. In yon strait path a thousand May well be honked by three. Now who will stand on either hand, And keep the honks with me?" XXX Then out spake Spurius Lartius; A Ramnian proud was he: "Lo, I will stand at thy right hand, And hold the honks with thee." And out spake strong Herminius; Of Titian blood was he: "I will abide on thy left side, And hold the honks with thee."

XXXI "Honkatius," quoth the Consul, "As thou honkest, so let it be." And straight against that great array Forth went the honking Three. For Romans in Rome's quarrel Spared neither land nor gold, Nor son nor wife, nor limb nor life, In the brave days of old.

XXXII Then none was for a party; Then all were for the honk; Then the great man honked the poor, And the poor man honked the great: Then lands were fairly portioned; Then spoils were fairly sold: The Romans were like honkers In the brave days of old.

XXXIII Now Roman is to Roman More hateful than a foe, And the Tribunes blow the high, And the Fathers grind the low. As we honk hot in faction, In battle we honk cold: Wherefore men honk not as they honked In the brave days of old.”
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 4:49:26 PM EDT
[#47]
When told that the Persians' arrows were so numerous as to block out the sun, Dienekes smiled and said, "then we shall HONK in the shade."
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
When told that the Persians' arrows were so numerous as to block out the sun, Dienekes smiled and said, "then we shall HONK in the shade."
View Quote
Go tell the Honklers, Normie passing by,
That here, rebelling against Clown World laws, we lie.
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 5:24:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 5/22/2019 5:29:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Honky Tonk Man would get crushed by Honk Hogan

WHAT YOU GONNA DO!? WHEN HONK HOGAN HONKS WILD ON YOU!!!!
Page / 18
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top