BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 1:51:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Ha! Ha!

The reat of you didn't think ahead and when you bought fuck-o-meters you went cheap and bought the kind that started at zero.

I planned ahead and got one that shows vacuum give a fuck pressure.

Mine reads minus six right now.

I LOL'd hard.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 2:42:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
http://terminallance.com/comics/2012-02-10-Strip_Insspiration_web.gif

Truth be told, most guys know what the runes stand for.  Thing is, most Marines despise what they stood for but they admire the tenacity of the Waffen SS.  Just like a lotta treadheads admire Rommel for his abilities.

This is PC bullshit generated by a bunch of pillowbiting faggots who've never done a fucking thing for their country or else just want to scream and rage so they can see their names in print.

Fuck them all.

I fucking loathe slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging civilians.

obviously the most thought out role model choice in the history of man

glad to see we're all ingrates for not admiring the never-quit attitude of nazi elites!

classy

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 3:40:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This is the second time this year the Marine Corps has had to do damage control to tell all those easily offended limp wristed fuck stains to "FUCK OFF AND DIE!" for its troops' actions.

Actually the USMC leadership is pretty pissed.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 3:48:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Honestly, my first reaction is that these are probably young 'uns who didn't know about it's use by the SS, and thought "that'd be cool, SS for Scout Sniper."

Meh.

ETA:  Fuck MSNBC

Yeah really. With the education system we have in place they were either told the SS wasn't all that bad or they never were told anything about the SS or about WWII in general
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 3:49:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No big deal. Op why do read MSNBC for anyway?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Know thine enemy
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 4:00:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm cool with it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 5:13:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We as a nation killed a bunch of Nazis, stole their symbols because they lost, and wear them on our stuff now because we won and when you win you get to keep the enemies cool shit.  

This is pretty much how I feel about it. In my opinion, theres no better revenge than taking the symbol of a despised and hated enemy and changing the meaning to one of good instead of evil.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 5:23:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
We as a nation killed a bunch of Nazis, stole their symbols because they lost, and wear them on our stuff now because we won and when you win you get to keep the enemies cool shit.  

This is pretty much how I feel about it. In my opinion, theres no better revenge than taking the symbol of a despised and hated enemy and changing the meaning to one of good instead of evil.

The myopia here is amazing.  Can anyone name a symbol that was done with?  Does anyone think history will remember USMC Scout Sniper use of the runic SS on top of the Schutzstaffel?  Are you high?

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 5:28:27 AM EDT
[#9]
My grandfather, who was in WW2, talked about how they all hated the SS would how if they were to find them they would give them no quarter like other German troops.  I doubt he would approve of seeing the same symbol used by American troops.  It's classless and stupid.  Find your own symbol that wasn't used before by thugs who murdered millions of women and children.

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 5:34:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's classless and stupid.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 5:46:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Honestly, my first reaction is that these are probably young 'uns who didn't know about it's use by the SS, and thought "that'd be cool, SS for Scout Sniper."

Meh.

ETA:  Fuck MSNBC

My first reaction is that these young'uns know EXACTLY what the stylized SS means, and are using it in attempt to be cool and badass.

Poor judgement, IMO.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 5:50:13 AM EDT
[#12]
RAH! MOTIVATE!

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 5:58:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
RAH! MOTIVATE!  

Seems classless as well.

"I'm with the US Army, but I'm choosing to fight under the flag of the folks who started a civil war in that country and lost."
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 5:58:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 6:11:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Why not, instead of adopting a symbol that pretty much resembles the Nazi goon squad, make one of the snake on the Union Jack or Gadsden Flag with the motto "Scout Sniper, delivering venom through the fangs of liberty one shot at a time?"
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 6:15:39 AM EDT
[#16]
A STATEMENT ON THE SS FLAG FROM THE COMMANDANT OF THE MARINE CORPS GEN. JAMES F. AMOS

2/10/2012
Headquarters Marine Corps  Lt. Col. Joseph M. Plenzler
Headquarters Marine Corps

(703) 614-2326
[email protected]
WASHINGTON —

On February 9, I was made aware of an internet photo depicting Marines posing with a flag containing a Nazi symbol.  I want to be clear that the Marine Corps unequivocally does not condone the use of any such symbols to represent our units or Marines.

The local command to which the Marines in the photo were assigned investigated this issue last November.  They determined that the Marines in the photo were ignorant of the connection of this symbol to the Holocaust and monumental atrocities associated with Nazi Germany.  To ensure the Marines involved fully understood the historical use of the SS symbology, a formal instructional class was prepared and delivered by unit leadership.

In order to ensure that all Marines are aware of the Marine Corps' position on this issue, I have directed that:

- My commanders investigate the prevalence of the use of SS or other unauthorized symbols within the reconnaissance and sniper communities.

- The Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps immediately detach from his current duties in Washington, DC and personally meet with every senior Staff Non-commissioned Officer and Marine from our sniper and reconnaissance communities to reinforce my message and expectations.

- The commanding general of our training and education command review the current sniper school curriculum to ensure it contains prohibitions on the use of the SS symbol and other inappropriate symbols.

On behalf of the Marine Corps and all Marines, I apologize to all offended by this regrettable incident.

-END-

It is silly to use the runes because most people see it only as NAZI symbol.
Hell most people think all German Army units were SS, very few people are even aware there were different SS units.

When picking unit symbols you have to beware of the perception of others.
Skulls are cool but given my unit's mission (PRP AKA Mortuary Affairs) we have stopped using skulls on unit logos because we don't want to create a negative reaction with the American public.
I don't want to risk upsetting the family of member of a fallen service that I might run into while wearing a unit shirt.
I have no issue with other units using skulls or skeletons  but those images won't be appropriate for us given our mssion
A little common sense goes a long way.

Monk
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 6:29:50 AM EDT
[#17]
All you guys who think it was a 'unit' choice to adopt the symbol are fucking retarded.

Scout Snipers having been using this symbol for a very long time. It is Marine Corps wide.

It probably wasn't the best idea to fly a giant flag but oh well.

Oh....and this just happens to be my old unit, 1st Recon Bn.  Not doing a great job of keeping a low profile haha
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 6:35:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

All you guys who think it was a 'unit' choice to adopt the symbol are fucking retarded.

Scout Snipers having been using this symbol for a very long time. It is Marine Corps wide.

Oh....and this just happens to be my old unit, 1st Recon Bn.  Not doing a great job of keeping a low profile haha
I don't care.  They represent me, the US Citizen, the US Taxpayer, they are over there in my name.  They are using a symbol that was used by one of the world's most murderous thugs.

I don't care how long they've been using those "SS" symbols, the use of which is what is fucking retarded.  

If this is so great, lets just go ahead and name a unit the Brown Shirts.

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 6:40:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Your Spidey Sense should tingle a bit
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 6:40:40 AM EDT
[#20]

Looks like USMC Gen. James F. Amos cares and when the Sgt. Major of the USMC shows up they better care too.

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 6:42:36 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

A STATEMENT ON THE SS FLAG FROM THE COMMANDANT OF THE MARINE CORPS GEN. JAMES F. AMOS

2/10/2012

(703) 614-2326

[email protected]

WASHINGTON —

On February 9, I was made aware of an internet photo depicting Marines posing with a flag containing a Nazi symbol.  I want to be clear that the Marine Corps unequivocally does not condone the use of any such symbols to represent our units or Marines.

The local command to which the Marines in the photo were assigned investigated this issue last November.  They determined that the Marines in the photo were ignorant of the connection of this symbol to the Holocaust and monumental atrocities associated with Nazi Germany.  To ensure the Marines involved fully understood the historical use of the SS symbology, a formal instructional class was prepared and delivered by unit leadership.

In order to ensure that all Marines are aware of the Marine Corps' position on this issue, I have directed that:

- My commanders investigate the prevalence of the use of SS or other unauthorized symbols within the reconnaissance and sniper communities.

- The Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps immediately detach from his current duties in Washington, DC and personally meet with every senior Staff Non-commissioned Officer and Marine from our sniper and reconnaissance communities to reinforce my message and expectations.

- The commanding general of our training and education command review the current sniper school curriculum to ensure it contains prohibitions on the use of the SS symbol and other inappropriate symbols.

On behalf of the Marine Corps and all Marines, I apologize to all offended by this regrettable incident.

-END-

Hell most people think all German Army units were SS, very few people are even aware there were different SS units.

Skulls are cool but given my unit's mission (PRP AKA Mortuary Affairs) we have stopped using skulls on unit logos because we don't want to create a negative reaction with the American public.

I don't want to risk upsetting the family of member of a fallen service that I might run into while wearing a unit shirt.

I have no issue with other units using skulls or skeletons  but those images won't be appropriate for us given our mssion

Monk

Symbolism.  The work you were looking for was sssssssssssssssssssssymbolism.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 6:42:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Looks like USMC Gen. James F. Amos cares and when the Sgt. Major of the USMC shows up they better care too.

He also cares about pt belts
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 6:43:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't care.  They represent me, the US Citizen, the US Taxpayer, they are over there in my name.  They are using a symbol that was used by one of the world's most murderous thugs.

I don't care how long they've been using those "SS" symbols, the use of which is what is fucking retarded.  

I bet you don't listen to Kiss

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 7:16:27 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I bet you don't listen to Kiss

Doens't matter.  Kiss is a rock band that 1)isn't part of a military organization and 2)isn't funded by tax payers.

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 7:24:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

[div]
[/div

I sir, pay taxes as well and I say get off of their backs, you sound like a girl.  I'm not a military leg humper by any stretch,  I was in a competition with a team of SS's, and attended a school where one of the instructors was an SS.  The Marines (Scout Snipers) that I've encountered and interacted with were extremely professional with a high level of commitment.  FWIW I've actually dealt with KKK and NAZI wannabees, so if anyone should feel butthurt it should be me and guess what bubba, I don't.   Get your feeling off of your sleeve.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 7:35:34 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[/div

I sir, pay taxes as well and I say get off of their backs, you sound like a girl.  I'm not a military leg humper by any stretch,  I was in a competition with a team of SS's, and attended a school where one of the instructors was an SS.  The Marines (Scout Snipers) that I've encountered and interacted with were extremely professional with a high level of commitment.  FWIW I've actually dealt with KKK and NAZI wannabees, so if anyone should feel butthurt it should be me and guess what bubba, I don't.   Get your feeling off of your sleeve.  

I'm not indicting anyone who's a Marine Scout/Sniper.  I'm saying that the use of a symbol, made famous by the Nazi goon squad is not appropriate for a US military force.

[div]What is so hard for some of  you to understand this?

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 7:46:51 AM EDT
[#27]

Z@MG, who is offended?

Trick question, I dont give a fuck.

Pretty sure Ive seen it tattooed on my MEXICAN PSGs chest and Ive had some long technical discussions with him about battle fought in WW2 so I doubt hes oblivious. Now he's on his way to Hawaii to be the, wait for it........DIVISION EO!
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 7:48:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

[/div

I'm not indicting anyone who's a Marine Scout/Sniper.  I'm saying that the use of a symbol, made famous by the Nazi goon squad is not appropriate for a US military force.

Sir, I understand your point, and will agree that from a PR standpoint it doesn't look good, however I (as a tax payer as well) don't have a problem with it.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 7:53:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1593107880371&id=06dfa6d837e2e4497c8e0a3b039d1ce2http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1628462126730&id=1ace11d22bad879c242980f28d74b1b2

Z@MG, who is offended?

Pretty sure Ive seen it tattooed on my MEXICAN PSGs chest and Ive had some long technical discussions with him about battle fought in WW2 so I doubt hes oblivious. Now he's on his way to Hawaii to be the, wait for it........DIVISION EO!

Symbol's different and the palm tree fits with the Pacific campaign.  If the unit had done USMC in runic letters, it wouldn't be a big deal.  The SS, on the other hand, was obviously chosen because it looked just the Nazi SS.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 7:58:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1593107880371&id=06dfa6d837e2e4497c8e0a3b039d1ce2http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1628462126730&id=1ace11d22bad879c242980f28d74b1b2

Z@MG, who is offended?

Symbol's different and the palm tree fits with the Pacific campaign.  If the unit had do USMC in cray runic letters, it wouldn't be a big deal.  The SS, on the other hand, was obviously chosen because it looked just the Nazi SS.

I used the patch only because I couldnt find one on an actual tank during GW1. If I find one Ill post it, but they are the same minus a swastika.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 8:03:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

[/div

Sir, I understand your point, and will agree that from a PR standpoint it doesn't look good, however I (as a tax payer as well) don't have a problem with it.  

Well, it doesn't matter what anyone on this website says about it, really. We can't say anything that will make a difference concerning this matter. We can only express our opinions.  

FWIW, this is taken directly from Marines.com:  "Marines are held to the highest of standards, ethically and morally"  Their leadership is going to hold them to that, you know, 'the highest standards' and all.

ETA:

For some reason I doubt we'll see too many more SS runes.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 8:12:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

[/div

What is so hard for some of  you to understand this?

Well, it doesn't matter what anyone on this website says about it, really. We can't say anything that will make a difference concerning this matter. We can only express our opinions.  

FWIW, this is taken directly from Marines.com:  "Marines are held to the highest of standards, ethically and morally"  Their leadership is going to hold them to that, you know, 'the highest standards' and all.

ETA:

[div class='quoteStyle']- The Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps immediately detach from his current duties in Washington, DC and personally meet with every senior Staff Non-commissioned Officer and Marine from our sniper and reconnaissance communities to reinforce my message and expectations.

Yessir, you're prolly on to something there.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 8:37:38 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://terminallance.com/comics/2012-02-10-Strip_Insspiration_web.gif

Truth be told, most guys know what the runes stand for.  Thing is, most Marines despise what they stood for but they admire the tenacity of the Waffen SS.  Just like a lotta treadheads admire Rommel for his abilities.

This is PC bullshit generated by a bunch of pillowbiting faggots who've never done a fucking thing for their country or else just want to scream and rage so they can see their names in print.

Fuck them all.

I fucking loathe slack-jawed, knuckle-dragging civilians.

obviously the most thought out role model choice in the history of man

glad to see we're all ingrates for not admiring the never-quit attitude of nazi elites!

classy

Beat Justin Bieber.

Everyone admires the Nazi elites in one way or another.

Now you know what people in the military feel about towards civilians.

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 8:39:23 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

RAH! MOTIVATE!

Seems classless as well.

"I'm with the US Army, but I'm choosing to fight under the flag of the folks who started a civil war in that country and lost."

That is a Marine.

I find it offensive for you to label him as army. Disgusting even.

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 8:42:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
RAH! MOTIVATE!  

Seems classless as well.

That is a Marine.  

Wait, there's a difference?  They all look the same to me.  Tell Airman whats-his-face to stop flying the CSA flag.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 8:45:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Z@MG, who is offended?

Symbol's different and the palm tree fits with the Pacific campaign.  If the unit had done USMC in runic letters, it wouldn't be a big deal.  The SS, on the other hand, was obviously chosen because it looked just the Nazi SS.

Or they might have chosen it because it looks cool and - while we might need a congressional investigation to verify it- the two words "Scout" and "Sniper" both begin with the letter "S".
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 8:51:26 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

RAH! MOTIVATE!

Seems classless as well.

That is a Marine.  

Wait, there's a difference?  They all look the same to me.  Tell Airman whats-his-face to stop flying the CSA flag.

I have reported you for your racist remarks.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 8:59:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
RAH! MOTIVATE!  

Seems classless as well.

I have read that the first flag to (briefly) fly over Shuri Castle during the battle of Okinawa was the Confederate battle flag. Someone played Dixie when they ran her up the flag pole too.

http://www.confederatedigest.com/2012/01/planting-confederate-flag-at-snui.html

I can also attest that a LAV-R (Recovery variant) named the General Lee in my battalion flew the Confederate battle flag and had a air horn that played Dixie for a week before the maintenance section Plt Sgt threw a fit and made the mechs remove it.

The first pig I gunned on, "The Ghetto Prince" was allowed to retain its politically incorrect name.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 9:03:34 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

RAH! MOTIVATE!

Seems classless as well.

I have read that the first flag to (briefly) fly over Shuri Castle during the battle of Okinawa was the Confederate battle flag. Someone played Dixie when they ran her up the flag pole too.

I can also attest that a LAV-R (Recovery variant) flew the Confederate battle flag and had a air horn that played Dixie before the maintenance section Plt Sgt threw a fit and made the mechs remove it.

He raised the flag at the highest point of the casde and let loose with a rebel yell. The flag waving overhead was not the Stars and Stripes, but the Confederate Stars and Bars. Most of the Marines joined in the yell, but a disapproving New Englander supposedly remarked, "What does he want now? Should we sing 'Dixie?'"

Lol, even had some crybaby Yankee there to whine about stuff like this way back when.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 9:03:53 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 9:12:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Poor judgement imo.

Why would you want to associate on purpose or accidentally with the nazi ss?

Especially when so many Americans and allies died fighting them.

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

2/10/2012

(703) 614-2326

[email protected]

WASHINGTON —

-END-

Monk

Symbolism.  The work you were looking for was sssssssssssssssssssssymbolism.

Ok, that shit was funny.

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 9:30:21 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Mike Barrett was the Plt Sgt for 3/9 STA back when. Yeah he had absolutely no idea that the Runes were a Scout Sniper thing.

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 9:31:57 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike Barrett was the Plt Sgt for 3/9 STA back when. Yeah he had absolutely no idea that the Runes were a Scout Sniper thing.  

Probably has them branded on him.

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
RAH! MOTIVATE!  

Seems classless as well.

I can also attest that a LAV-R (Recovery variant) named the General Lee in my battalion flew the Confederate battle flag and had a air horn that played Dixie for a week before the maintenance section Plt Sgt threw a fit and made the mechs remove it.

The first pig I gunned on, "The Ghetto Prince" was allowed to retain its politically incorrect name.

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 9:34:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The myopia here is amazing.  Can anyone name a symbol that was done with?  Does anyone think history will remember USMC Scout Sniper use of the runic SS on top of the Schutzstaffel?  Are you high?

I never said it would supersede the Nazi meaning of SS. But they changed it to mean something else, at least in a limited scope. Sort of like a "Fuck You" to the original SS.

In closing, I'm not calling you an asshole, but using the term myopia in your post makes you sound like an asshole. G'day, mayt.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You think this is the first time the head shed has gotten butthurt over this?

Young warriors are gonna do what they do.  Making it verboten is part of what makes it "cool" in their eyes.

This ain't the first time it's been addressed.  Won't be the last.  As long as these hardchargers are putting warheads on foreheads they can mark themselves any way they damn well want, and change their name to "Babykillerz r us".  I won't give a flying fuck and neither will any other Marine who cares more about the mission than the whining going on in the rear.

It's a long way from the flagpole to the tip of the spear.  They'll take their lumps in front of the man and then keep on keeping on.  "Fuck it, Drive on..."

Hint: they don't care that you're a "taxpayer" - they pay em too...  Their job aint to give you warm fuzzies.  It's to shoot fuckers.

lol @ "the officers have spoken and this problem is addressed".
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 9:49:39 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Young warriors are gonna do what they do.  Making it verboten is part of what makes it "cool" in their eyes.

This ain't the first time it's been addressed.  Won't be the last.  As long as these hardchargers are putting warheads on foreheads they can mark themselves any way they damn well want, and change their name to "Babykillerz r us".  I won't give a flying fuck and neither will any other Marine who cares more about the mission than the whining going on in the rear.

It's a long way from the flagpole to the tip of the spear.  They'll take their lumps in front of the man and then keep on keeping on.  "Fuck it, Drive on..."

Hint: they don't care that you're a "taxpayer" - they pay em too...  Their job aint to give you warm fuzzies.  It's to shoot fuckers.

What people fail to remember is that public opinion does in fact matter. Giving the USMC a bad name, pissing off the public, pissing off congress who controls the purse strings is not a good way to ensure the future of the Corps, and in turn not a good way to ensure mission accomplishment.

Public affairs efforts can have positive as well as negative

impacts in the battlespace, and these actions can have possible

decisive effects on the operational mission.

The Marine Corps exists today because America wants

a Marine Corps—that is, the spirit, values, and capabilities the

Marine Corps represents. Without support from the public, the

Marine Corps would cease to exist. Congress legislated the

Marine Corps into existence and can just as easily abolish it. The

public does not blindly give its support, but expects and deserves

to know who its Marines are, what they do, and how they do it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2012 9:52:36 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What people fail to remember is that public opinion does in fact matter. Giving the USMC a bad name, pissing off the public, pissing off congress who controls the purse strings is not a good way to ensure the future of the Corps, and in turn not a good way to ensure mission accomplishment.    

Well if "The Public" decides they don't want a Marine Corps because a small community in the Corps used some Sig Runes as a symbol they are more fucked in the collective head than I thought and may fuck be upon them.

Link Posted: 2/11/2012 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not denying that - just laughing at the perception that this is "done" - because it was made a spectacle...

This ain't the first time it's been addressed, and each time it has been addressed in the past has made it MORE of a "now I HAVE to do this" kinda deal...

I agree it's questionable in terms of PC, public perception and opinion - I just also know that on the sharp end the trigger pullers don't give a shit beyond what's required while they're standing tall...

The SS will still be a staple of the Scout Snipers'.  We can deal with it and say "just go forth and kill", or we can wring our hands and whine about it.  These guys aren't tearing apart the Corps, the Country or their own legacy.  They're going out every day and taking out enemies.  They neither want (nor need) our approval.

FTSS
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top