Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#1]
page 2 place holder
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 12:08:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Was that a 22lr or .223?

Only 22lr is 25 yards, .223 (or larger) is 50 yards.

If that was .22lr then write down the group sizes on the targets and also type them in the text of your post. I'll do the math.

If that was a .223 or anything larger then .22lr you'll have to do it at 50 yards.

All I need is picture of 1.) set up, 2.) overall target with group sizes written on sheet next to each group and 3.) close up on best group with rule or calipers on group.
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 12:22:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Rock River lower w/ 7" JSE barrel, MBUS and CMMG .22 Conversion kit

Shot from the prone magazine supported position

Best Group
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 12:38:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Snip

Good job. That 1.46 was what your average group size was, you then take that number 1.46" divide by distance in yards so 1.46/25= 0.0584 now take that and multiple by 100 so 0.0584 x 100= 5.84 MOA

ETA: I shot my M&P 15-22 but I ended up miss counted and shot a 4 shot group and a 6 shot group but on that target my best group were two groups of 0.98" and a large group of 1.7", the MOA on that 5.28

I need to redo it next time I go out and learn how to count
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 12:45:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Place holder for Service & SPR Divisions.

Link Posted: 9/23/2012 12:46:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Snip...

ETA: Why not smallbore at 50 feet? That's a pretty standard distance for 22 LR.

I've always just done 25 yards Plus it would be impossible to get an MOA out of it, the diameter of the bullet would be bigger then the size needed to even shoot 1 MOA at the distance. You'd have to shoot roughly a 0.17" group if I did my math right. At 50 feet = 16.66 yards. (0.17" /16.66 yards) x 100 = 1.02 MOA

Not that the ~ 0.03" left over from a 22lr to get a 0.25" group is gonna be a piece of cake but it is possible...

I did shot a 4 shoot group practicing for Appleseed that measured 0.27"! The 5th round killed it
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 12:49:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Snip

Good job. That 1.46 was what your average group size was, you then take that number 1.46" divide by distance in yards so 1.46/25= 0.0584 now take that and multiple by 100 so 0.0584 x 100= 5.84 MOA

Gotcha, thanks!
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 12:58:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll bite. I can't see shit without a scope, but I'll give the irons a try!

This is my place holder until next weekend!
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 12:59:41 PM EDT
[#9]
In for next range trip.
12 gauge at 12 feet.

Just kidding.
Likely ar15 entry but not sure. Might go with the mini 14 for the lulz.
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 1:24:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I will also be doing magnified .22lr @100 with a CZ 453 American later this week, will try it with 5 different types of ammo.
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 1:38:43 PM EDT
[#11]
No rules about hand loading?

Link Posted: 9/23/2012 1:51:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Nope, handload till your hearts content
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 2:14:19 PM EDT
[#13]
figured I'd do SPR instead of some hand load heavy bolt gun circle jerk
RRA/Bushmaster Kinda Recce Rifle

TA55 ACOG

AAC M4-2000 suppressor

Older unknown vintage Black Hills 68gr moly coated

On a harris bipod and my hat balled up under the stock
my math comes to 1.04 but I am gonna argue margin of error there

Link Posted: 9/23/2012 2:47:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
figured I'd do SPR instead of some hand load heavy bolt gun circle jerk

RRA/Bushmaster Kinda Recce Rifle
TA55 ACOG
AAC M4-2000 suppressor
Older unknown vintage Black Hills 68gr moly coated
On a harris bipod and my hat balled up under the stock

my math comes to 1.04 but I am gonna argue margin of error there

Mine came out to 1.0438", you sir are 1st on the 1 MOA All Day list! Nice work!

I also had to adjust the rules to exact MOA thank to you wanting to be all close and shit with that 0.004" difference
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 2:59:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Cool ......Im in

Too bad 22Mag and 17 HMR arent allowed in a rimfire class

Link Posted: 9/23/2012 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#16]

This is a tough challenge.  I tried to shoot it all the way through.  The gun got so hot that mirage from the barrel cost me a shot on the top group.  The middle, stand alone shot was because I cannot count.  I dialed the scope away, realized I only shot four rounds, and then miscounted again when I dialed back later.  

The best group is just under 0.75 MOA.  The worst is still under 1.5 MOA.  

The rifle is a Stevens I rebarreled  and converted to .223.  For ammo, I was using my highpower short course load, 77 over 23.5gr TAC.  

I'll replace this post when shoot 5 MOA or better groups in a row.

The groups are from smallest to largest:

So, even with two poor groups, those six groups average to 0.9821667.  The groups were shot from a bipod at 100 yards with the off hand securing the butt of the rifle.

Here are some smallbore prone groups.  These were done with jacket and sling.  The first is from 100 yards with a scope.  The next two are from 50 yards with irons.  

Link Posted: 9/23/2012 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#17]

100 yards standing, no sling, iron sites, marlin 66, federal 550 round box o cheap ammo, 1/4th quart o shine for fuel
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 4:41:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Cool ......Im in

I was thinking about that

Hate to change stuff mid course

but if I could be so bold to suggest

22LR at 100yds is a heck of a poke especially with subsonic match ammo and sub MOA is going to be very tough at that distance

50 for all 22 LR would make more sense

and then throw in a scoped 100yd  17 HMR/M2 22 WMR class

but that's just like my opinion

Link Posted: 9/23/2012 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Cool ......Im in

22LR at 100yds is a heck of a poke especially with subsonic match ammo and sub MOA is going to be very tough at that distance

OK I am sold as this is only a day old and I am working out the kinks. I will update the OP.
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh131/SlipShot762/offhand.jpg

100 yards standing, no sling, iron sites, marlin 66, federal 550 round box o cheap ammo, 1/4th quart o shine for fuel

2"-3" if ya count the flyer offhand group with a Marlin 66 with stock sights at 100yds?

you should try out for the Olympics

Link Posted: 9/23/2012 5:27:31 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool ......Im in

OK I am sold as this is only a day old and I am working out the kinks. I will update the OP.

Cool

Back when I was living in Michigan , we added a 75yd rimfire class to our Sunday club shoots . I suggested that they have two classes , one for 22LR and one for the 17HMR , they didnt want the headaches .......the 17HMR absolutely dominated the class .

I havent shot her from the bench in over a year , but my Savage 93-17 Varmint makes exceptionally small groups at 100yds with Remington Premiere ammo

Link Posted: 9/23/2012 5:40:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

2"-3" if ya count the flyer offhand group with a Marlin 66 with stock sights at 100yds?

lol you sound like ole mccoy "you god damn fools should shoot for the olympics, course they wouldnt let you, lookit ya, ya gotta have some kinda normal manners to be allowed in there..."

no shit.

a hillbilly shootin match goes thusly dude, and im only average mind you...

clay pidgeons are stuck in stretched and folded wire coat hangers on a line 100 yards away, every asshole can shoot whatever he wants, standing, sling or no, scope or no, but ya get one shot. ya hit, ya keep yer dollar, ya miss, ya put a dollar in the hosts hat. after everyone gets one shot those who hit divide the hat, host keeps the oddball dollars that wont divide. add booze n weed (and pain meds for the dregs or old farts) and repeat all day till yer broke or a passing whore picks you up.

eta

my cousin worm is considered the best of the normal pool of shooters, uses sum chech 22 bolt rifle, modded trigger, 3-9 scope, and a sling....usually fucked up on oxys so he IS a sandbag

eta2 my bad that may have been fifty, is an old pic from a similar thread on a dif board i think
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 5:43:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol you sound like ole mccoy "you god damn fools should shoot for the olympics, course they wouldnt let you, lookit ya, ya gotta have some kinda normal manners to be allowed in there..."
no shit.
clay pidgeons are stuck in stretched and folded wire coat hangers on a line 100 yards away, every asshole can shoot whatever he wants, standing, sling or no, scope or no, but ya get one shot. ya hit, ya keep yer dollar, ya miss, ya put a dollar in the hosts hat. after everyone gets one shot those who hit divide the hat, host keeps the oddball dollars that wont divide. add booze n weed (and pain meds for the dregs or old farts) and repeat all day till yer broke or a passing whore picks you up.
eta
my cousin worm is considered the best of the normal pool of shooters, uses sum chech 22 bolt rifle, modded trigger, 3-9 scope, and a sling....usually fucked up on oxys so he IS a sandbag

k

You and cmjohnson need to have a shoot off
FWIW a few years ago I went to a hillbilly "trap shoot" was supposed to
be some hard edged steely eyed never missing gamblers there
They made fun of my vest and patches

I came home with $300 and was never invited back *shrug*

Link Posted: 9/23/2012 5:50:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

no shit.

eta

k

we hadnt had a good match in more than ayear here cuz worm got in trouble and has been rattin on everone and his daddy wont host cuz hes afraid sumone will kill him, but he ran outta people to rat on so hes goin away for a while and the matches will likely start again soon....id like to shoot sum now.

we got a nuther fellar usually beats me, used a lil kid sized bolt action 223 of sum kind with a sling and big as 6-18 scope, older dude, with worm gone id say he will be the best this time around
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

no shit.

eta

k

FWIW a few years ago I went to a hillbilly "trap shoot" was supposed to be some hard edged steely eyed never missing gamblers there

They made fun of my vest and patches
I came home with $300 and was never invited back *shrug*

http://i45.tinypic.com/24o6a9i.jpg

lol yah i know what ya mean, my dad used to do trap, i never liked it, a lot of them rely soley on the gun itself.

a hillbilly shotgun match, not to be confused with trap, is a paper plat with a 2 inch circle on it at 15 yards, number 7 shot, most shot in the black wins.....it always comes down to who has the most pricey shotgun, usually sum old sumbitch with a charles daley
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 5:52:41 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

lol yah i know what ya mean, my dad used to do trap, i never liked it, a lot of them rely soley on the gun itself.

a
hillbilly shotgun match, not to be confused with trap, is a paper plat
with a 2 inch circle on it at 15 yards, number 7 shot, most shot in the
black wins.....it always comes down to who has the most pricey shotgun,
usually sum old sumbitch with a charles daley
If it fits you and you can shoot you can beat the world with a 870

hillbilly shoots I went to were all Annie Oakley trap style

Annie Oakley – Annies are where 3 shooters mount their guns,
the first calls for the bird and shoots. If she/he hits, no one else can
shoot and she/he is safe. If the first shooter misses, the second
shooter shoots. If she/he hits, that knocks the 1st shooter out. If
she/he misses, the third shooter shoots. If she/he hits, he knocks the
1st two out. If all three miss, all are safe. If the 1st shooter shoots
and misses, the second shooter breaks and the 3rd shooter shoots,
shooter 1 and 3 are out. For the next round, the second shooter shoots
first at the next target, with the 3rd and 4th backing on that
target…and so on. Remember, if any person shoots and breaks, and the
shooter after him shoots, the shooter who shot at the dead target is
out. If you go to 5 shooters at once and the 1st four miss, the 5th
shooter is shooting at a target close to hitting the ground. Thrilling
and usually causes a roar from the group. Lots of fun!!!

Last one standing wins the pot

I'll stop hijacking this neat thread now

Link Posted: 9/23/2012 6:33:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:

a hillbilly shotgun match, not to be confused with trap, is a paper plat with a 2 inch circle on it at 15 yards, number 7 shot, most shot in the black wins.....it always comes down to who has the most pricey shotgun, usually sum old sumbitch with a charles daley
If it fits you and you can shoot you can beat the world with a 870

hillbilly shoots I went to were all Annie Oakley trap style

Annie Oakley – Annies are where 3 shooters mount their guns, the first calls for the bird and shoots. If she/he hits, no one else can shoot and she/he is safe. If the first shooter misses, the second shooter shoots. If she/he hits, that knocks the 1st shooter out. If she/he misses, the third shooter shoots. If she/he hits, he knocks the 1st two out. If all three miss, all are safe. If the 1st shooter shoots and misses, the second shooter breaks and the 3rd shooter shoots, shooter 1 and 3 are out. For the next round, the second shooter shoots first at the next target, with the 3rd and 4th backing on that target…and so on. Remember, if any person shoots and breaks, and the shooter after him shoots, the shooter who shot at the dead target is out. If you go to 5 shooters at once and the 1st four miss, the 5th shooter is shooting at a target close to hitting the ground. Thrilling and usually causes a roar from the group. Lots of fun!!!

Last one standing wins the pot

no man not a hijack, relevant says i...

id agree, 870 or mossy 500 are my kinda shotguns but my kin always thought i was a tard for it, to them, the uncles what shoots trap, ya gotta have a rem 1100 or chuck everday with gold inlay or you aint worth competin against.

id kill those tards with a shoestring, is the truth....if strokes and prison sentences werent already killin em hahahhaa

Link Posted: 9/23/2012 6:53:59 PM EDT
[#28]
tag
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Here's mine.

Rifle is a Rem 700 Police in .308.   Scope is a Bushnell Elite 4200 6-32x40.   Ammo was handloads, 175gr SMK BTHP on top of 41.0 grains of H4895, Lapua brass.   First time shooting this load in this rifle.   Groups were shot from prone with a bipod at 100 yards.

Group sizes were written on target after subtracting .308

Average: 1.19",  1.19 MOA

I haven't touched this rifle, except to move it around in the safe, for the past 5 years.  I called just about every shot on the paper.   I have no doubt that if this gun were in a vise, it would punch group after group with all rounds touching.

This was the second target I shot.  The first was a sighting target to make sure my scope was dialed in.
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 8:05:25 PM EDT
[#30]
I didn't feel like going out and printing yet another target.  Most are just like this or better.  UGSW Tikka .260.  

This is the very first 25 rounds after a 2 round break-in....  5 *DIFFERENT* loads....

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the print to be readable, but it says:

.458"
.419"
.545"
.321"
.657"

Average of 25 shots for 5 different loads:  .480"

This rifle has shown this kind of accuracy repeatably over the last 1500 rounds from 100 to 1000 yards.   Bipod and rear bag, in the dirt.

500 yds:

John
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 8:17:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I didn't feel like going out and printing yet another target.  Most are just like this or better.  UGSW Tikka .260.  

...Snip...

John

Extremely impressive!

Seriously that is incredible shooting!

But just for the purpose of this challenge I can't add it due to it being a year old, no offense.

Do a new set like that and post it and I think you may be hard to beat!
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 8:18:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Nice shootin John

Link Posted: 9/23/2012 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Just went shooting yesterday.

All 5 groupings
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff478/mattjosh111/55shotgroups.jpg

Best Grouping (top right)
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff478/mattjosh111/IMG_3861.jpg

Setup
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff478/mattjosh111/IMG_3855.jpg

Remington 700p .308
168gr. Sierra Match Kingk
Bipod in the front, Sweatshirt in the back

Distance: 125 yards

Groups:
1.73"
1.41" (best)
1.66"
1.56"
1.82"

Average =1.63"
Average Center to Center: (1.63-.308) = 1.33"

MOA @ 100 yards = 1.047"
MOA @ 125 yards = 1.30875"

My shooting = 1.33/1.30875
My shooting = 1.016 MOA

Guess I need to practice more.
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 8:49:42 PM EDT
[#34]
in...
Link Posted: 9/23/2012 10:07:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
So let me get this straight...

Slings are a no go, but bipods are okay?

WTF?

Gonna go with this.  Why no slings?
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 4:24:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So let me get this straight...

Slings are a no go, but bipods are okay?

WTF?

Gonna go with this.  Why no slings?

I had to reread the OP a few times myself
Quoted:

5. OK TO USE sandbag, rest, ruck, bipod, rock with a hat, sling etc. on forearm of the rifle.

Quoted:

I don't think that really was a hijack, it showed the true spirit of the thread. People will claim sub MOA all day long but not put anything to back it up.
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 5:05:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

...Snip...

John

Extremely impressive!

But just for the purpose of this challenge I can't add it due to it being a year old, no offense.

No offense taken...  I wasn't necessarily trying to "win", just trying to demonstrate what top-drawer rifles are truly capable of.  With someone who really knows how to shoot, this is probably an honest .25-.3" rifle, but you saw the fliers...   One thing I do find extremely interesting is how unaffected by load this rifle seems to be.  I can basically pick any bullet and velocity node (within pressure limits of course) and it will pretty much shoot really close to that.  The only load that shot poor was 140 Hybrids over RL17.

If this barrel had more life in it, I'd be more inclined to go out and print an "official" target.  But I rarely waste it on paper, especially at 100 yds, and I'm really hoping to make it through next year without rebarreling.  I do load development at 5-600 yds. now so I can verify ES/vertical.  

I'm with you though.  Lots of accuracy claims out there without much statistical follow through.  In my experience there are not many "hunting rifles" that will print 25 sub-moa shots.  There might be a few of the "off-the-shelf" tactical rifles with heavier barrels that can do it.  I've seen some pretty impressive groups from the Tikka Tactical and Varmint rifles as well as the Remington's, but most of those were isolated and not 5 groups of five on a page.  It definitely makes things real.

I applaud the challenge.  Let the data continue to come in.

John

Link Posted: 9/24/2012 5:09:19 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

... NO SHOOTING JACKETS

... this has to be a typo, right?

Link Posted: 9/24/2012 6:10:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

... NO SHOOTING JACKETS

... this has to be a typo, right?

Nope, not everyone has a shooting jacket, this isn't Highpower the rules are setup to limit certain items to make for as level a field as possible.
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 8:18:11 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

eta2 my bad that may have been fifty, is an old pic from a similar thread on a dif board i think
Well you now went from impossible to improbable

but ill give ya benefit of the doubt

Link Posted: 9/24/2012 8:26:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Until their are 5 small groups on one sheet of paper in a believable fashion it's all just talk
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 3:10:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Until their are 5 small groups on one sheet of paper in a believable fashion it's all just talk

with the 100 yard claim, anything posted is now suspect
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 4:12:09 PM EDT
[#43]
I am in on this.  I have several bolt action rifles that shoot very well but my targets are old since I shoot mostly pistols now for IDPA.  Consider this a place holder for a submission coming within the next few weeks.

Edit.  1st try.  After reading the rules I think I violated rule #5.  I will leave this up but it is not an official submission.  Will try it again without a rear rest.

I got a chance to hit the range with a couple of rifles this morning.  It was very windy here and my Savage .22 rimfire bolt action that I used in another contest and is a confirmed sub-moa rifle with good ammo averaged almost 2 MOA.  So I switched over to my Savage model 112 bolt action that has a 26" heavy barrel and is chambered in .223 Remington.  It has a Tasco Japan 6-24x but it works good enough for me on this rifle.

I shot 5 groups with 5 shots per group and my groups were .829", .950", .793", 1.099", .959" for an average of .926".  This rifle has done better in the past but I rarely shoot rifles anymore and am quite rusty and the wind wasn't helping things much.

Link Posted: 9/24/2012 6:00:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Here are 6 targets from my load development today, shot with a Centurion Arms Mk12 Mod1 with Nightforce 2.5-10x24mm scope. Best group of .532" with average group of 1.120" (averaging all 6). I figured out what loads this rifle likes (going with 23.9gr Varget) and I will submit another target with 5 'like' load targets.

This was a little more difficult than I expected with the small 2.5-10x scope but was very fun nonetheless! Hopefully next time I can keep them all sub MOA!!!

Groups shot with the front rifle... Off bipod with rear bag.

Link Posted: 9/24/2012 6:06:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

...Snip...

John

Extremely impressive!

No offense taken...  I wasn't necessarily trying to "win", just trying to demonstrate what top-drawer rifles are truly capable of.  With someone who really knows how to shoot, this is probably an honest .25-.3" rifle, but you saw the fliers...   One thing I do find extremely interesting is how unaffected by load this rifle seems to be.  I can basically pick any bullet and velocity node (within pressure limits of course) and it will pretty much shoot really close to that.  The only load that shot poor was 140 Hybrids over RL17.

If this barrel had more life in it, I'd be more inclined to go out and print an "official" target.  But I rarely waste it on paper, especially at 100 yds, and I'm really hoping to make it through next year without rebarreling.  I do load development at 5-600 yds. now so I can verify ES/vertical.  

I'm with you though.  Lots of accuracy claims out there without much statistical follow through.  In my experience there are not many "hunting rifles" that will print 25 sub-moa shots.  There might be a few of the "off-the-shelf" tactical rifles with heavier barrels that can do it.  I've seen some pretty impressive groups from the Tikka Tactical and Varmint rifles as well as the Remington's, but most of those were isolated and not 5 groups of five on a page.  It definitely makes things real.

I applaud the challenge.  Let the data continue to come in.

John

Impressive shooting  

...That sandbag looks a little large given the rules though
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 6:09:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Update on page 1 for me.
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 6:58:52 PM EDT
[#47]
And another shot at it haha

Division
22lr Iron Sights

Gun: A different 10/22 (new production) with Notch sights
CCI Mini Mags 36gr Copper JHP

Position:
Sitting on the ground with a sandbag on a stool

Sun in my eyes but was able to use my hate to block the glare on the sights well enough but really, with Notch sights, I could barely see shit!

Overall target

Best Group 0.62

Groups:
1.214"
0.876"
0.808"
0.698"
0.620"

Average Groups
0.843"

MOA

**I also tried this with Winchester Hi Velocity 36gr Copper JHP with worse results but for transparency here are the groups from that target**
1.652"
1.511"
1.011"
0.918"
0.753"

Average group
1.169"

MOA
Link Posted: 9/24/2012 7:09:06 PM EDT
[#48]
And again but with my main 10/22

Division
Iron SIght 22lr

Gun
10/22 with Tech Sights
CCI Mini Mag 36gr Copper JHP

Position
Sitting on ground with sandbag on a stool

Overall target

Best group 0.589

Groups
0.949"
0.745"
0.667"
0.636"
0.589"

Average group size

MOA

*I messed up on the paper so never mind that, not that it really changes the MOA much anyway*

**I also did this again with the CCI Mini Mag 36gr CJHP with these groups**
1.027"
0.840"
0.753"
0.550"
0.511"

Average
0.736"

MOA

***Also did it with Winchester Hi Velocity 36gr Copper JHP***
1.386"
1.214"
1.230"
0.981"
0.386" (yes you read that right)

Average
1.0394"

MOA

But check out this group!!!

0.386"

Link Posted: 9/25/2012 8:02:16 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm in for this weekend...bolt gun and 50yd magnified optic .22LR classes for now.  If the wind is calm I'll do 100yd magnified optic .22LR as well.  Printing targets as we speak.

CMS
Link Posted: 9/25/2012 8:07:45 PM EDT
[#50]
In for this weekend if the weather holds out.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top