BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 431
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wraith is a Merry Fuckin Christmas to XVG hodlers that's what it is.

It's the ability to switch between public and private transactions.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is wraith?
Wraith is a Merry Fuckin Christmas to XVG hodlers that's what it is.

It's the ability to switch between public and private transactions.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 12:36:38 PM EDT
[#2]
XRP is making a run.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 12:41:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
XRP is making a run.
View Quote
In what direction?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 12:42:19 PM EDT
[#4]
yea that announcement was a let down.  doesn't seem like Tron is responding to it.  unless the markets that it affects are sleeping right now.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 12:50:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm just buying the shit all the way down. Verge will absolutely be a multi dollar coin next year. I'm a firm believer in what I said about people wanting cheap shit when trey finally get to the exchanges.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 12:55:04 PM EDT
[#6]
6000 ether increase. I'm hunting for scraps today.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Stock up your portfolio while the markets are down and HODL!!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:01:35 PM EDT
[#8]
what're a good buy in SC? 200?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:01:49 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bike sharing app?  Is this the big announcement

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/WW3bryhB2jA/maxresdefault.jpg

TO THE MOON!!!

Bikes on the moon next month, lambo's on the moon in one year?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:04:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Big boy balls today, boys! Either going down with the ship or selling it to them later when they want it!
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:04:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
what're a good buy in SC? 200?
View Quote
I think this one is ready to jump to .10c.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:06:54 PM EDT
[#12]
I still have yet to figure out what that depth chart even indicates and the implications of it...    I like candles.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:07:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Big boy balls today, boys! Either going down with the ship or selling it to them later when they want it!
View Quote
I'm consolidating some other positions into more XVG.

I'd hoped to buy a dip into the teens but I have a feeling if I wait any longer it'll be back at .30.

Those commits convinced me, Wraith is upon us.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:09:34 PM EDT
[#14]
I have a little more money to play with right now. If I buy today, which of the 3 coins on Coinbase do you think will go up the most by the time my money clears next week.

The are all fairly low right now.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:10:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I want to be able to make enough money with xvg and XRP to put into an emerging altcoin and cash out at 1 or 2 cents.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
McAfee pump alert.  RDD

That guy....

Not listed on Binance. Oh well, I'm not signing up for any more exchanges right now.
It was already listed in here days ago. It seems like most coins that are going anywhere have been mentioned in these threads at least once. I have a comprehensive watch list now.
I want to be able to make enough money with xvg and XRP to put into an emerging altcoin and cash out at 1 or 2 cents.
That's the real ticket. Hold a 2 million coin portfolio of various pissant coins and hope one of them hits $1 - $2 a coin. If you start with $30K - $50K you could probably pull off a very effective blitz provided you can time it all right. Just need enough short term gains to get you to that lump sum.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:13:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I didn't buy back into ARN because my capital was, and still is, tied in TRX, but if I did have anything in there, I'd be preparing for a Sunday morning moon launch.

Just throwing that out there in case anyone forgot they're holding it since it went stagnant on Thursday.
View Quote
It was at $0.64 when I posted that, it's at $1.06 now.

Looking back, I should've dumped XRP & TRON for ARN for those short term gains, then moved back into XRP at the end of the run.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
If I had big boy balls, I'd be buying/selling these huge chunky swings on BTC down to the neckline.  There are $500-1000 swings as it de-escalates down.  And there are over a dozen of them in the right shoulder alone; with probably 6 more left until the pattern completes.

I just don't have the courage of my convictions to actually execute.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:16:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Think about how your portfolio will look when bitcoin goes back up to $18-19k
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:18:35 PM EDT
[#19]
From the Great One, about an hour ago:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/verge-xvg-btc-loves-triangles-check-out-this-chart

Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:19:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Time to load up on more TRX. Down to 262 or $0.03 now.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:20:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Got a lot more verge at these levels and more buy orders in if She goes lower...She better not fail me now!
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:21:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
The coin that keeps burning me!  Lol...i dunno if I have the balls for Tron but I prob should...
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:24:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Next run XRP has, I am going to sell it all and put it into XVG.

Also, has anyone used coinexchange.io? Any info on how safe it is/isn't?

Seems to be a lot of 1-10sat coins on it.  Mostly things that will turn to nothing, but I also bought 10k RDD at 13sat, so...
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:25:24 PM EDT
[#24]
There's more to it than the depth chart. XRP just bounced off its 200 hr moving average and the MACD made a bullish cross. If BTC can refrain from flinging shit all over the room then XRP is headed up for a bit.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:26:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Got a lot more verge at these levels and more buy orders in if She goes lower...She better not fail me now!
View Quote
Just got more at 1668, if that haejin cat is right 2500+ is right around the corner.

Plus Wraith

Plus new core wallet

Ho Ho Ho
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:26:58 PM EDT
[#26]
XRP making a move
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:27:09 PM EDT
[#27]
what sat range are you guys buying and selling the lows and highs at?   is a 20 range split worth the hassle?

just wondering what you guys that are day trading are considering a change worth playing with
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:28:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
It is going to pay off huge one day. I am a believer.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:28:46 PM EDT
[#29]
I just dumped what little I had left of XRP and TRX, all in on my good friend Verge.

I’ve bought XVG so many times I really have no idea how to figure out how much I “paid” lol

I’ve paid as little as 40 Sat all the way to 1705 Sat, probably 30+ buys.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:30:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I just dumped what little I had left of XRP and TRX, all in on my good friend Verge.

I’ve bought XVG so many times I really have no idea how to figure out how much I “paid” lol

I’ve paid as little as 40 Sat all the way to 1705 Sat, probably 30+ buys.
View Quote
Go to your order history and you can put it all in an app like Blockfolio or Coin Stats to get your cost basis.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:36:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Seeking advice.

I have 1 LTC that I bought at $360. Ya.....

I was thinking about cutting my losses and putting it into verge. I think it has better potential to earn more money. I still like LTC and think it could see ETH levels but I know verge is going places.

I know now a lot of you guys are a lot better at this than I am so I am seeing what your thoughts are.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:40:31 PM EDT
[#33]
I flipped a coin and dumped TRX at market value. If I would've taken my TRX money and left it in any binance coin other than POE & ELF, I would've made a profit, but instead I've been watching TRX do absolutely nothing.

Quoted:
View Quote
All in baby, get it all in there. Gotta stock up now before tomorrow's announcement.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:42:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I flipped a coin and dumped TRX at market value. If I would've taken my TRX money and left it in any binance coin other than POE & ELF, I would've made a profit, but instead I've been watching TRX do absolutely nothing.

All in baby, get it all in there. Gotta stock up now before tomorrow's announcement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I dumped my TRX too. Done with it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:43:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
what sat range are you guys buying and selling the lows and highs at?   is a 20 range split worth the hassle?

just wondering what you guys that are day trading are considering a change worth playing with
View Quote
I'm  buying all along the 1600-1700 level currently. Have orders spread out to price average in... she's  going up... just buy.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Seeking advice.

I was thinking about cutting my losses and putting it into verge. I think it has better potential to earn more money. I still like LTC and think it could see ETH levels but I know verge is going places.

I know now a lot of you guys are a lot better at this than I am so I am seeing what your thoughts are.
View Quote
Ltc will be back up next week so don't sell too soon. You are worrying that you are going to miss out and that is a way to get deeper. You will always feel like you are chasing the next big thing.

I have 42k trx I could sell right now for a profit but I believe in that project and it will pay off one day.

Don't be a FOMO
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:44:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Seeking advice.

View Quote
Same boat...I have like 3 LTC that my break even point is about $280 on. Im thinking of moving 1 coin over and swapping for XVG and leaving 2 LTC alone but it seems like when I make a move its wrong and when I second guess and do nothing it costs me potential gains.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:50:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
XRP making a move
View Quote
And I have 1K XRP tied up on Bittrex, while they're doing their "maintenance" for the last few hours, which I can't currently touch.  Probably best, because I'd be all in on XVG.  I have almost 4000 XVG so far. I'm converting all of my mining proceeds to XVG at this point also.  I'm hoping that all of  this speculation is at least half right. I have nothing but play money working in crypto, and the price of admission has been worth the entertainment value so far.

Not Lambo time, but I could definitely use an extra $50K if it went to $15.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:52:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Ltc will be back up next week so don't sell too soon. You are worrying that you are going to miss out and that is a way to get deeper. You will always feel like you are chasing the next big thing.

I have 42k trx I could sell right now for a profit but I believe in that project and it will pay off one day.

Don't be a FOMO
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seeking advice.

Don't be a FOMO
I realize it will go back up. Even if it gets to $600, I'm only up $240. If I were to buy $250 worth of verge I would gain so much more. But you're right that it's risky. I FOMO'd on LTC when it shot up and I had been meaning to get into it. I didn't know the market when I bought.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 1:54:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Seeking advice.

View Quote
I had .6 ltc that I put into ripple and Verge. I figured it's a better way to earn more money as well.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 2:09:41 PM EDT
[#41]
I meant to buy btc on Coinbase and instead I sent it to my Coinbase USD Wallet.
Now if btc goes up in a few days, I will miss the price.
I need to slow down when making transactions so I don't make these mistakes.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
You have a couple days...not to worry.  Your mistake probably just inadvertently helped you.  
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 2:12:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Ive been down on my tron luck the past couple days and i ahve sold a bunch and converted it to XVG

but think about it this way

we are all here expecting gains form various coins like verge has been making daily which isnt gonna happen

right now you can still buy in to greater positions on coins like TRX and SC. you are getting waaaayyyy more coins. its easier for me to get 32k coins as opposed to 1200XVG

Now the bike deal was a disappointment and we didnt get our moon shot but honestly thats pretty great news for a new company starting off.  i strongly believe this is a huge deal to making a real company with real services and that this coin will be worth dollars one day. same with verge but you can get more or TRX and SC

if i buy 1200 XVG right now and it goes to 5$ thats $6k

from the same price (and im just estimating here ) i can get like 15K TRX and if that hits a dollar, well thats a much better payout

I believe in XVG and im most likely gonna scream if it makes a dollar cus i had 64K coins at one point but im also gonna be alright because i can get massive positions in SC and TRX

which will work better for me in the long run

i think its wiser at this point to start reinvesting in coins around the .02$ mark

all my coins that have hit .25$ (xvg, xlm) or Ripple (bought in at .82) they just arent making me the most potential money down the line

my new strategy going forward is to buy the penny coins

i have decent positions in a few i like . now its time to grab massive amounts in the cheapos
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
I did that once when I was a noob. It sucks because your cash is in transfer limbo and you can't buy btc until the cash hits coinbase over a week later.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 2:18:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Ive been down on my tron luck the past couple days and i ahve sold a bunch and converted it to XVG

we are all here expecting gains form various coins like verge has been making daily which isnt gonna happen

right now you can still buy in to greater positions on coins like TRX and SC. you are getting waaaayyyy more coins. its easier for me to get 32k coins as opposed to 1200XVG

Now the bike deal was a disappointment and we didnt get our moon shot but honestly thats pretty great news for a new company starting off.  i strongly believe this is a huge deal to making a real company with real services and that this coin will be worth dollars one day. same with verge but you can get more or TRX and SC

fro the same price (and im just estimating here ) i can get like 15K TRX and if that hits a dollar, well thats a much better payout

I believe in XVG and im most likely gonna scream if it make a dollar cus i had 64K coins at one point but im also gonna be alright because i can get massive positions in SC and TRX

i think its wiser at this point to start reinvesting in coins around the .02$ mark

all my coins that have hit .25$ (xvg, xlm) or Ripple (bought in at .82) they just arent making me the most potential money down the line

i have decent positions in a few i like . now its time to grab massive amounts in the cheapos
View Quote
I agree with this. That's why I want to get out of LTC. I can get more XVG and more penny coins.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 2:18:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
You have a couple days...not to worry.  Your mistake probably just inadvertently helped you.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you Mr. Glass Half Full Guy.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Hold it. It will go back up over time.  Litecoin is one of the truley. Good coins.  It's what I consider a long term coin.  If you want to buy Verge or something else, throw some other money on that.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 2:20:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I did that once when I was a noob. It sucks because your cash is in transfer limbo and you can't buy btc until the cash hits coinbase over a week later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Problem is I have bought correctly multiple times, so it bothers me more.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 2:26:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Think my wife will be upset if I ruin Christmas this year by uploading eth and buying up all the sc, xrp, and xvg I can?,
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 2:27:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I agree with this. That's why I want to get out of LTC. I can get more XVG and more penny coins.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

fro the same price (and im just estimating here ) i can get like 15K TRX and if that hits a dollar, well thats a much better payout

I believe in XVG and im most likely gonna scream if it make a dollar cus i had 64K coins at one point but im also gonna be alright because i can get massive positions in SC and TRX

Hold your ltc and purchase xvg with other money.
I have 42k tron that I will not sell to get xvg. There is no reason to.

I just deposited another chunk of play money into coinbase and will research which coin to buy next week when it clears.
Page / 431
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top