Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 431
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:10:50 PM EDT
[#1]
What the hell is going on with the GVT coin? Check it out. 4600 at 1300 CDT to like 5600 now.

That's like a dollar an hour!
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:15:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i think im done with XVG

ive pumped a lot of money into it trying to get back my original position and I just have to call it. I cant regain my position again
I have acquired 10K coins but man it cost me a lot and i dont have enough as my potential buy in. Im basing this off or a $5, $9, And hopefully 15$ evaluation

I can only get what i should have got   (hundreds of thousands for me) is this coin goes parabolic up  way up into the 60$ range

which could very well happen or not but im gonna just assume 15$ is a more than optimistic space for it

if it makes any of those (5,9,15$) I cant complain money wise. I will miss out on the woulda coulda shoulda from my original position but at this point its in my best interests to acquire the next verge.

any new money i invest will go to penny coins  and my goal (as it was here with verge early on) to get 200K of them.

Im looking at Siacoin (SC) - they encrypt data and disperse it through block chain on anyones computer or phone making it a competitor to the now "traditional"  method of building huge data centers. It will be cheaper than amazon and google storage. I hope thoese giants buy it out and that the coin still has utility.

Im gonna research RedCoin RDD and invest in that most likely as its still under my target of .02$

and Im probably gonna regain my position in TRX. I had 32K and now 12K.  It actually looks promising and most likely will be a dollar coin next year, you can still get at it for .03$ roughly.

I will try to find another two or three to throw a few hundred at that are in the under a penny stage. Man those have the potential to pay out even if they make .20$ you are set .

Summary XVG im almost priced out of and ROI isnt as great as cheaper coins

cheaper coins are a buy RDD, TRX, SC and some unheard of ones to research

This is my mentality now. that they are the bargains, once the herd comes, as another pointed out, the herd will have this mentality as well. Oh this coin is only .50 or a dollar
where you and I will have already gotten them at pennies.
I'm
but it will be too late for them really, sure they will make a thousand or so and be stoked as hell, but you and i will be eating crab meat, not imitation, on our yacht's.
View Quote
Your post makes no sense. On the very first page of this thread, you said you had 20k XVG.

Assuming you acquired that at $0.01 when most of us bought in, that would mean you had $200 invested and your current valuation is $4600.

Unless you made some seriously BAD choices in the past week, I don't see how TRX is a better option than this one and I'm saying this even while considering the Mars landing that tomorrow's announcement will bring.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:28:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Digibyte and Burst are other good low cost options!!

IF Verge ever goes to $5 (probably wont) but saying ~$0.25 is too expensive to buy in at makes me go

like a 2000% return should go be poor somewhere else
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

IF Verge ever goes to $5 (probably wont) but saying ~$0.25 is too expensive to buy in at makes me go

View Quote
I think it will. Heck, if bitcoin was $19k right now, verge would be $1 at it's current sat value.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think it will. Heck, if bitcoin was $19k right now, verge would be $1 at it's current sat value.
View Quote
But bitcoin isn't at 19k right now...  in fact Haije is predicting it will drop to 10k tonight or tomorrow

eta and if bitcoin WAS at 19k right now and Verge was at $1.00 we'd probably see a massive sell off from everyone who bought in under 0.05
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:39:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
But bitcoin isn't at 19k right now...  in fact Haije is predicting it will drop to 10k tonight or tomorrow

eta and if bitcoin WAS at 19k right now and Verge was at $1.00 we'd probably see a massive sell off from everyone who bought in under 0.05
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct. But it has been close to $20k before and it will be again and much higher.

If the sat value was the same as now but bitcoin was over $19k, you might see a little bit of selling but the sat value didn't change.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:40:03 PM EDT
[#7]
XVG on  a run.  Let's see how high it goes!
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:41:48 PM EDT
[#8]
BYTECOIN BCN will be will be a big mover next year. Trades on hitbtc and poloienix
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:42:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Correct. But it has been close to $20k before and it will be again and much higher.
View Quote
If Verge it's $5.00 before March 2018 screen shot this post and I will send you $500 worth of Verge.

if it doesn't you send me $100 worth.

Take the bet?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:42:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
BYTECOIN BCN will be will be a big mover next year. Trades on hitbtc and poloienix
View Quote
I believe this too. It's supposed to be listed on Binance soon
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Aaaaaand we’re off !!!

Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:44:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If Verge it's $5.00 before March 2018 screen shot this post and I will send you $500 worth of Verge.

Take the bet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take the bet?
I don't think it will be $5 by march. Maybe end of next year.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:45:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why do you say that?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:48:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Interesting that XVG and Bitcoin are tracking very similarly.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone put the Verge wallet on a thumb drive?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why do you say that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why do you say that?
Read its 2018 road map
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 8:02:24 PM EDT
[#17]
I think I just got Polo fucked.

I did a 50 xrp transfer from binance to poloniex and the transaction is complete on binance, but Polo shows nothing.

Anyone have this issue?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 8:07:06 PM EDT
[#18]
BTC trying to rally.

Link Posted: 12/24/2017 8:49:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That's the rumor anyway and the only reason I haven't packed up my position and put it into Verge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Appreciate the clarification.  My understanding is Ripple is going to possibly be teaming up with Amazon and is very well like in the Asian market.  I'm going to buy into Ripple and Verge and call it a day
That's the rumor anyway and the only reason I haven't packed up my position and put it into Verge.
Ripple doesn't make any sense for Amazon.  It's just an inter-bank settlement protocol.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 8:51:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Anyone put the Verge wallet on a thumb drive?
View Quote
?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 8:53:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Ripple doesn't make any sense for Amazon.  It's just an inter-bank settlement protocol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Appreciate the clarification.  My understanding is Ripple is going to possibly be teaming up with Amazon and is very well like in the Asian market.  I'm going to buy into Ripple and Verge and call it a day
Since many people are quick to point out Ripple is not the same as XRP. I don’t know the difference.
What are the chances of XRP being used by a company like Uber or Amazon?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 8:54:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Since many people are quick to point out Ripple is not the same as XRP. I don’t know the difference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to Josh, slim to none.

Link Posted: 12/24/2017 8:54:51 PM EDT
[#24]
I hope you fuckers are enjoying your lunar lambos unfortunately for me I will pimping my lunar YUGO.  Can't find an exchange that I can use.  Bittrex isn't taking new customers so no one stop shop.  The others I tried are not worth it.  Was thinking about using coinbase but not sure about it.  Would like to use an exchange that is in the US.

Those of you using coinbase any thoughts on it?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 8:55:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if Amazon decides to start a bank?  

Seriously, I work in the banking industry (software provider) and there's been buzz for years that the big retailers will move into retail banking some day.  Of course, for most banks the big money is in business accounts, not retail.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 8:56:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I hope you fuckers are enjoying your lunar lambos unfortunately for me I will pimping my lunar YUGO.  Can't find an exchange that I can use.  Bittrex isn't taking new customers so no one stop shop.  The others I tried are not worth it.  Was thinking about using coinbase but not sure about it.  Would like to use an exchange that is in the US.

Those of you using coinbase any thoughts on it?
View Quote
Coinbase is useful for getting fiat currency into the crypto world, but their fees are high.  GDAX is owned by the same company but charges much lower fees, and you can transfer dollars from Coinbase to GDAX with no fees.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I think we forget how much bikes are used for everyone in Asia.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/Screenshot_2017-12-24-09-45-26-399826.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that is the big announcement then that is sad.  Bike sharing..
Go read their wiki...stationless bike sharing. Pretty novel idea
I think we forget how much bikes are used for everyone in Asia.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/332415/Screenshot_2017-12-24-09-45-26-399826.JPG
They have their own bikes.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:19:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Wraith is a Merry Fuckin Christmas to XVG hodlers that's what it is.

It's the ability to switch between public and private transactions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is wraith?
Wraith is a Merry Fuckin Christmas to XVG hodlers that's what it is.

It's the ability to switch between public and private transactions.
If they deliver wraith, I get to retire for real.  I won't actually do it, but it would be nice to have the money in the bank to do it if I wanted.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:22:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think what people are saying is it would cost too much to get back to an original holding.
I had 20k xvg at one time. To replace today it would cost me $5000 when it cost me $1000 last weekend.

I have 20k trx now and 3100 xvg. I plan on having my 20k xvg back soon. I may even sell some silver and pmags to do it since it is bothering me so much...
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:23:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Been seeing a lot of people talking about REQ, and ENJ on all the Reddit crypto subs as being great picks for 2018. Opinions?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:28:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Been seeing a lot of people talking about REQ, and ENJ on all the Reddit crypto subs as being great picks for 2018. Opinions?
View Quote
it's hard to say. Depending on what subreddit you go to, they all pump their coin.
Go to the Tronix page and they say it will have a moon shot in 2018.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:29:22 PM EDT
[#32]
What's the link to the thread with instructions on getting started in crypto? I have someone I want to send it to. He needs to know how to put Binance on his iPhone.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:37:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Your post makes no sense. On the very first page of this thread, you said you had 20k XVG.

Assuming you acquired that at $0.01 when most of us bought in, that would mean you had $200 invested and your current valuation is $4600.

Unless you made some seriously BAD choices in the past week, I don't see how TRX is a better option than this one and I'm saying this even while considering the Mars landing that tomorrow's announcement will bring.
View Quote
i bought 20000 at .016 then some more around the .13$ range and yeah i made some terrible decisions with verge

sold it all and missed my buy back then waited way to long thinking it would slow down

also put some into stellar

EDIT:

just checked my order history to recap my mistakes. i had 39K XVG at my highest point. my trade history would make you cry with this once and a life time gift horse

what i am saying now is there is better ROI potential out there than XVG. i can get 5 xvg for a dollar and 100 Xcoin for a dollar.

im looking for the next penny coin that will make a dollar
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:39:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
Here is some people trying to predict the price of Ethereum at the end of 2017 (predicitons were made 1 year ago)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/5f5xj1/price_ethereum_end_2017/

I don't think anybody can say what will happen.  I certainly don't think REQ is a bad choice.  (I don't know anything about ENJ).  Put a few bucks in it, and see what happens.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:42:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What's the link to the thread with instructions on getting started in crypto? I have someone I want to send it to. He needs to know how to put Binance on his iPhone.
View Quote
You go to binAnce go where they have the apps for iOS click the button a qc code pops up. Scan it with your phone then it start downloading on to your iPhone once the download is complete . Go to your phone settings then general and the click profile and device management . Finally click on hunan shutout and install
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:49:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

If they deliver wraith, I get to retire for real.  I won't actually do it, but it would be nice to have the money in the bank to do it if I wanted.
View Quote
in the event they do deliver wraith, what Caribbean island is best to seek citizenship for?  srs:  any tips/pointers here?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:52:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i think im done with XVG

ive pumped a lot of money into it trying to get back my original position and I just have to call it. I cant regain my position again
I have acquired 10K coins but man it cost me a lot and i dont have enough as my potential buy in. Im basing this off or a $5, $9, And hopefully 15$ evaluation

I can only get what i should have got   (hundreds of thousands for me) is this coin goes parabolic up  way up into the 60$ range

which could very well happen or not but im gonna just assume 15$ is a more than optimistic space for it

if it makes any of those (5,9,15$) I cant complain money wise. I will miss out on the woulda coulda shoulda from my original position but at this point its in my best interests to acquire the next verge.

any new money i invest will go to penny coins  and my goal (as it was here with verge early on) to get 200K of them.

Im looking at Siacoin (SC) - they encrypt data and disperse it through block chain on anyones computer or phone making it a competitor to the now "traditional"  method of building huge data centers. It will be cheaper than amazon and google storage. I hope thoese giants buy it out and that the coin still has utility.

Im gonna research RedCoin RDD and invest in that most likely as its still under my target of .02$

and Im probably gonna regain my position in TRX. I had 32K and now 12K.  It actually looks promising and most likely will be a dollar coin next year, you can still get at it for .03$ roughly.

I will try to find another two or three to throw a few hundred at that are in the under a penny stage. Man those have the potential to pay out even if they make .20$ you are set .

This is my mentality now. that they are the bargains, once the herd comes, as another pointed out, the herd will have this mentality as well. Oh this coin is only .50 or a dollar
I'm
but it will be too late for them really, sure they will make a thousand or so and be stoked as hell, but you and i will be eating crab meat, not imitation, on our yacht's.

Seriously BAD choices sounds like a good description of day trading.  Keep in mind also that a ton of people in this thread are lying their asses off about their "gains" and the money they put in.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:54:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
in the event they do deliver wraith, what Caribbean island is best to seek citizenship for?  srs:  any tips/pointers here?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I like my US passport...
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Seriously BAD choices sounds like a good description of day trading.  Keep in mind also that a ton of people in this thread are lying their asses off about their "gains" and the money they put in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
i think im done with XVG

I'm

You mean you didn't buy every dip and sell every tip each day to increase your holdings?
I agree there are some people "embellishing" a bit.

I am not one of them. I really did sell off 21k xvg for a small profit.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:58:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
yeah i learned my lessons on day trading for sure. juggled too many balls and dropped quite a few. thank god this market is constantly going up.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#41]
@Shqype

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-OFFICIAL-How-to-get-started-in-CryptoCurrency-Updated-12-22-17-/5-2060374/?r=69821584&page=6&anc=69821584#i69821584
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You mean you didn't buy every dip and sell every tip each day to increase your holdings?
I agree there are some people "embellishing" a bit.

I am not one of them. I really did sell off 21k xvg for a small profit.
View Quote
yeah im not embellishing anything, ive got screen shots to prove all my bad mistakes  in my binance order history.

josh is just back again with his negative personality
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:06:01 PM EDT
[#43]
6 minutes ago @XVG Whale just tweeted Wraithprotocol will be released before the end of 2017.

Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

6 minutes ago @XVG Whale just tweeted Wraithprotocol will be released before the end of 2017.
X

X
View Quote
Post it!!!

What's their name
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:08:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Post it!!!

What's their name
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

X

X
Post it!!!

What's their name
https://twitter.com/XVGWhale?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:13:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
i bought 20000 at .016 then some more around the .13$ range and yeah i made some terrible decisions with verge

sold it all and missed my buy back then waited way to long thinking it would slow down

EDIT:

just checked my order history to recap my mistakes. i had 39K XVG at my highest point. my trade history would make you cry with this once and a life time gift horse

what i am saying now is there is better ROI potential out there than XVG. i can get 5 xvg for a dollar and 100 Xcoin for a dollar.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EDIT:

Like I said earlier, I am right there with you.
I wanted to get some xvg tonight so I sold off half  my trx to get 3100xvg.

I will buy some more some more over the next couple of weeks.
I would like to have 20k xvg & 20k trx and I will see to it that I do.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:13:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Rocket is fueled and ready to launch!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:15:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Do you guys think xvg is a good buy right now or wait? I'm fairly new to alt coins and I have some invested in ripple and tron. I have a little more than .5 eth on Binance right now to play with. Can't decide if I should drop it on verge or not.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:19:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Do you guys think xvg is a good buy right now or wait? I'm fairly new to alt coins and I have some invested in ripple and tron. I have a little more than .5 eth on Binance right now to play with. Can't decide if I should drop it on verge or not.
View Quote
VERGE is not a BAD bet.. it is increasing FAST
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:22:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

VERGE is not a BAD bet.. it is increasing FAST
View Quote
I should of bought into verge when it dropped. Kicking myself for not jumping on it.
Page / 431
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top