BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 431
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:23:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rocket is fueled and ready to launch!!!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Rocket is fueled and ready to launch!!!!!
How much will this cause xvg to go up in the short term?
Or will this have a long term affect?

I won't buy any more either way right now. Just trying to understand.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:24:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
VERGE is not a BAD bet.. it is increasing FAST
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you guys think xvg is a good buy right now or wait? I'm fairly new to alt coins and I have some invested in ripple and tron. I have a little more than .5 eth on Binance right now to play with. Can't decide if I should drop it on verge or not.
VERGE is not a BAD bet.. it is increasing FAST
That's very subjective.

The chances that they release wraith and it spikes is about the same as the chance they don't and it tanks.  It's just a bet.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:24:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Like I said earlier, I am right there with you.
I wanted to get some xvg tonight so I sold off half  my trx to get 3100xvg.

I will buy some more some more over the next couple of weeks.
I would like to have 20k xvg & 20k trx and I will see to it that I do.
View Quote
so i just did some thinking

i had some XLM and XRP

i sold it now im back to 18k XVG

My rationale was that it hasn't moved much and i feel i can almost buy back in at the same price with those in a week. got XLM at .$18 and XRP at $.82   I didnt make much profit on them and coulda had a lot more  but profit none the less. im still hanging onto tron since i have a good position in that and it doesnt gain me much ground on XVG.

But my "higher" priced coins are now gone. Ive got a gdax deposit clearing hopefully tomorrow  but maybe tuesday with the holiday. ill probably buy a little more xvg actually but i think some is going to redcoin or another fast, cheap, mover.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:26:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That's very subjective.

The chances that they release wraith and it spikes is about the same as the chance they don't and it tanks.  It's just a bet.
View Quote
How much xvg do you own?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:27:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Do you guys think xvg is a good buy right now or wait? I'm fairly new to alt coins and I have some invested in ripple and tron. I have a little more than .5 eth on Binance right now to play with. Can't decide if I should drop it on verge or not.
View Quote
i just sold ripple. my reasoning is that its already a higher priced coin than XVG so i can get more XVG than i have ripple . Ripple hasent moved as fast. XVg will probably hit a dollar before XRP hits two dollars.

i would defiantly move that ETH into XVG. thats not a question.

I believe XRP will increase and make it dollar wise but so will XVG and you can get more of them now.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:28:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Is anyone buying into DGB?  Seems like a good one to get into has slot of advantages over others.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:35:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How much xvg do you own?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's very subjective.

How much xvg do you own?
A lot.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Alright maybe it's me maybe I'm completely fucked up but I have an account on coinbase and all I can buy is ETH/BTC/BCH/LTC and GDAX just lists the same so how do you buy XRP/XVG/DGB from one or both?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:46:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Alright maybe it's me maybe I'm completely fucked up but I have an account on coinbase and all I can buy is ETH/BTC/BCH/LTC and GDAX just lists the same so how do you buy XRP/XVG/DGB from one or both?
View Quote
Dear god seriously.

Those are the only coins traded on those coinbase and gdax.

You have to join other exchanges to trade altcoins.

If you can't figure that out, after the many threads explaining it here and elsewhere, you should probably study a lot harder before you dump money into what is essentially penny stocks.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:46:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
You don't at Coinbase or GDAX. You do that at Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex, etc.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:52:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Dear god seriously.

If you can't figure that out, after the many threads explaining it here and elsewhere, you should probably study a lot harder before you dump money into what is essentially penny stocks.
View Quote
Relax the attitude. He asked a simple question. Remember, no such thing as a stupid question.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:52:50 PM EDT
[#12]
wtf, how is that even anything remotely official/reliable?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 10:58:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Here is some people trying to predict the price of Ethereum at the end of 2017 (predicitons were made 1 year ago)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/5f5xj1/price_ethereum_end_2017/

I don't think anybody can say what will happen.  I certainly don't think REQ is a bad choice.  (I don't know anything about ENJ).  Put a few bucks in it, and see what happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Been seeing a lot of people talking about REQ, and ENJ on all the Reddit crypto subs as being great picks for 2018. Opinions?
Here is some people trying to predict the price of Ethereum at the end of 2017 (predicitons were made 1 year ago)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/5f5xj1/price_ethereum_end_2017/

I don't think anybody can say what will happen.  I certainly don't think REQ is a bad choice.  (I don't know anything about ENJ).  Put a few bucks in it, and see what happens.
[–]jtnicholMiner in Consumption 3 points 1 year ago*
My first thought is the real application will take place when no one is watching and it will be a very minor thing that is being advantaged by several large banks. I'm not even sure we're going to see a huge price spike past ATH in 2017 to be honest but I feel like the highway is being laid as we speak. There will be no hype surrounding this movement because the people writing the code or working on it right now will remain very tight lipped. I feel like there has been a massive pulled back in trying to announce big projects on the platform. major players are sitting back doing what they need to do to get ready. Major consortiums now in the banking industry will put the project into motion for the investors to participate without public knowledge..

Not including POS in my projection.

Price end of 2017 - $20.

RemindMe! in 1 year.

Price end of 2018 - $50.

Edit: Time traveled back to say the price touched $780

Oh and this thing called the EEA is pretty cool too. Cheers from December 2017.

permalinkembedsavegive gold

[–]xbertolerox 3 points 7 months ago
Bump lol

permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold

[–]jtnicholMiner in Consumption 1 point 7 months ago
I'm glad I was wrong. This before EEA. Lol.

permalinkembedsaveparentgive gold
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:02:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Relax the attitude. He asked a simple question. Remember, no such thing as a stupid question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dear god seriously.

With all the info in this thread alone?  Yes, that's a stupid question.  The people who told you there was no such thing?  They were lying to make you feel good about yourself.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:03:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It's not.  LOL
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:04:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I dunno.  Someone asked to post it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:05:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
You have to use an exchange for alts. You using coinbase is about 50% the way there.

See below

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-OFFICIAL-How-to-get-started-in-CryptoCurrency-Updated-12-22-17-/5-2060374/?page=1
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:07:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

A lot.
View Quote

DGAbSt7LpNsi5w4YgF1T5yjLZBkisELrKD

Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:08:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Real question is how much drugs we're consumed hanging out with John boy.  Dude is a.wild SOB already escaped murder charges in Belize.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:09:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Real question is how much drugs we're consumed hanging out with John boy.  Dude is a.wild SOB already escaped murder charges in Belize.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What  
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:13:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What  
Has armed security 24/7. Claims folks trying to kill him. Lives about 50miles from me in rural TN. Buddy sees him at the gym regularly .
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:15:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If they deliver wraith, I get to retire for real.  I won't actually do it, but it would be nice to have the money in the bank to do it if I wanted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is wraith?
Wraith is a Merry Fuckin Christmas to XVG hodlers that's what it is.

It's the ability to switch between public and private transactions.
If they deliver wraith, I get to retire for real.  I won't actually do it, but it would be nice to have the money in the bank to do it if I wanted.
would you consider making a guess what it would shoot up to if/when Wraith is delivered?  Ive seen anywhere from it stays the same to over $100 per..

nothing real consistent
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:17:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
would you consider making a guess what it would shoot up to if/when Wraith is delivered?  Ive seen anywhere from it stays the same to over $100 per..

nothing real consistent
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is wraith?
Wraith is a Merry Fuckin Christmas to XVG hodlers that's what it is.

It's the ability to switch between public and private transactions.

nothing real consistent
No idea, and anyone who says they know, especially if they're throwing around numbers like "5.50", or 15 or 100 bucks is probably full of shit.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:22:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No idea, and anyone who says they know, especially if they're throwing around numbers like "5.50", or 15 or 100 bucks is probably full of shit.
View Quote
my thoughts as well.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:23:44 PM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot.
http://newsfirst.lk/english/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/n-BEGGAR-CUP-large570.jpg

LMAO!
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:26:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
LMAO!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot.
http://newsfirst.lk/english/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/n-BEGGAR-CUP-large570.jpg

LMAO!
lulz
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:28:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Is anyone buying into DGB?  Seems like a good one to get into has slot of advantages over others.
View Quote
very undervalued in my opinion

has a good team working on it
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:38:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Reddcoin has doubled just tonight since I bought in around 1.4 cents.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:45:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Seriously BAD choices sounds like a good description of day trading.  Keep in mind also that a ton of people in this thread are lying their asses off about their "gains" and the money they put in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
i think im done with XVG

ive pumped a lot of money into it trying to get back my original position and I just have to call it. I cant regain my position again
I have acquired 10K coins but man it cost me a lot and i dont have enough as my potential buy in. Im basing this off or a $5, $9, And hopefully 15$ evaluation

I can only get what i should have got   (hundreds of thousands for me) is this coin goes parabolic up  way up into the 60$ range

which could very well happen or not but im gonna just assume 15$ is a more than optimistic space for it

if it makes any of those (5,9,15$) I cant complain money wise. I will miss out on the woulda coulda shoulda from my original position but at this point its in my best interests to acquire the next verge.

any new money i invest will go to penny coins  and my goal (as it was here with verge early on) to get 200K of them.

Im looking at Siacoin (SC) - they encrypt data and disperse it through block chain on anyones computer or phone making it a competitor to the now "traditional"  method of building huge data centers. It will be cheaper than amazon and google storage. I hope thoese giants buy it out and that the coin still has utility.

Im gonna research RedCoin RDD and invest in that most likely as its still under my target of .02$

and Im probably gonna regain my position in TRX. I had 32K and now 12K.  It actually looks promising and most likely will be a dollar coin next year, you can still get at it for .03$ roughly.

I will try to find another two or three to throw a few hundred at that are in the under a penny stage. Man those have the potential to pay out even if they make .20$ you are set .

Summary XVG im almost priced out of and ROI isnt as great as cheaper coins

cheaper coins are a buy RDD, TRX, SC and some unheard of ones to research

This is my mentality now. that they are the bargains, once the herd comes, as another pointed out, the herd will have this mentality as well. Oh this coin is only .50 or a dollar
where you and I will have already gotten them at pennies.
I'm
but it will be too late for them really, sure they will make a thousand or so and be stoked as hell, but you and i will be eating crab meat, not imitation, on our yacht's.
Your post makes no sense. On the very first page of this thread, you said you had 20k XVG.

Assuming you acquired that at $0.01 when most of us bought in, that would mean you had $200 invested and your current valuation is $4600.

Unless you made some seriously BAD choices in the past week, I don't see how TRX is a better option than this one and I'm saying this even while considering the Mars landing that tomorrow's announcement will bring.
Seriously BAD choices sounds like a good description of day trading.  Keep in mind also that a ton of people in this thread are lying their asses off about their "gains" and the money they put in.
Never understood day trading with small amounts of money, under $10,000. I just got into crypto 1 month ago and have a total investment of around $2000 and I am up around $3500 - $4000 over what I have put in. Done nothing but held and bought in the dips. Can’t wait for verge or TRON to hit $1 or more. You day traders keep doing what your doing. It makes it easier for me to hold and buy in the dips.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:47:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What  
Read up on the guy.  Hes quite the character.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:50:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
How much xvg do you own?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's very subjective.

How much xvg do you own?
I don’t see why that is relevant. I have a significant amount according to my salary and I am hoping it hits $10 next year but I can’t disagree with his post. At this point it’s 50/50. IMHO. And that’s all it can ever be, is somebodies opinion. I hope wraith comes out soon and lives up to the hype.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:59:00 PM EDT
[#32]
If you guys were buying more right now would you go XVG or TRX? or 75/25?
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 11:59:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone else keeping an eye on SONM's Alpha-Release tomorrow?
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:06:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Bread (BRD) @ $2.25
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:08:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Where are you guys buying reddcoin? Cryptopia is such a nightmare to deal with, I don't want to use it.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:10:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Edit...possible fake news. Never mind.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:14:42 AM EDT
[#37]
CoinBase has ETH for $710, it’s $684 on Binance, how is that even possible? If you bought on CB and sent over you’re down over $30 per ETH, ...
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:15:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Where are you guys buying reddcoin? Cryptopia is such a nightmare to deal with, I don't want to use it.
View Quote
It's on bittrex, but it has a history of short pumps and then crashes.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:17:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
CoinBase has ETH for $710, it’s $684 on Binance, how is that even possible? If you bought on CB and sent over you’re down over $30 per ETH, ...
View Quote
The way it is my friend.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:17:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
CB has inflated prices

Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:17:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
I just did 50/50 earlier. Used a few LTC to pay for it via an ETH trade. I'm only playing with house money at this point, so the decision is much easier than if I were still using my original bankroll.

Of course, if you listen to this thread's habitual Debbie Downer, I'm probably lying about that.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:18:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Reddcoin has doubled just tonight since I bought in around 1.4 cents.
View Quote
Reddcoin was one of my next purcahases when my money clears this week, unless I sell some trx tonight to send over to bittrex.
I am afraid if I wait until the end of next week, it will be too high and I won't get it for 1-2 pennies.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:26:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
I see more movement in verge than trx.   and its pretty low right now compared to recent.

just my opinion. its always best to spread that goodness around a little bit
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:28:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well that sucks, I don't have a bittrex account and they suspended registrations last week.

Guess I'll just have to find a laptop somewhere in my house and log into cryptopia with adblock because their app ads are worse than clickbait news sites.

ETA: Their website is worse than their app. No ads, but it sure does crash a lot.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:33:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Crypto seems to be worth more the closer it is to fiat.  Makes sense when you consider all the exchange and network issues that occur in times of high volatility.  A one click exit carries a price.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:41:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know him a little. The murder charges were bullshit. Long story. That is one corrupt country.

But that said, he is a wild SOB, and take everything he says with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:50:36 AM EDT
[#47]
How low can she go?
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:51:08 AM EDT
[#48]
First day I've spent not glaring at a computer screen and it feels good man.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:55:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Was going to buy on this dip, but my bank declined the charge.  By the time I get the automated call tomorrow, it'll be way too late. Bah.
Link Posted: 12/25/2017 12:55:57 AM EDT
[#50]
I think after having the biggest dip ever, XVG is primed and ready to move.
Page / 431
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top