BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 431
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:26:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, aren’t you a peach to talk to.....  Thanks for the info.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't really give a fuck what bi says about it, I'm reading the Tezos developers chat thread continually.

There's a lot of foundation nonsense going on, but the development of the tech is still ongoing.  I don't care about the foundation, that's just money.  I care about the development of the technology.
He is a peach to talk to. All joking aside I do believe he knows his shit. His thread on Crypto security was on point and has caused me to order a laptop strictly for crypto. @Josh .......Thanks asshole.

Thread...Cryptocurrency Security
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Just curious
Why do a lot of people refer to a coin value vs bitcoin instead of its USD price?
Bitcoin has doubled and then halved in a few weeks, seems a bit wonky to use a coin's BTC value when BTC is anything but constant
View Quote
that's been driving me nuts too.
That and jumping between btc eth and usdt.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:31:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anybody having issues with GDAX (coinbase)? Trying to move some LTC from GDAX to Binance and it's been an hour and hasn't even registered/started confirming yet at Binance. Usually LTC is confirmed/complete in 8-10 minutes but it still shows pending on Coinbase, is this GDAX/Coinbase being a turd?
View Quote
My last LTC transfer took 24 hours to even hit the blockchain. I'm hoping they DON'T add XRP because it doesn't need that sort of press.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:35:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Who is that faggot?
View Quote
Kid who bought over 59,000,000 XVG in April and May of this year. Probably has more too.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:36:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m going on the record as saying from this minute, give or take a two. Tonight is going to be a wild moonshot.

Stars are aligning.

Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:37:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I’m going on the record as saying from this minute, give or take a two. Tonight is going to be a wild moonshot.

Stars are aligning.

View Quote
Couple of different charts looks like they are ready to zoom at any time.

Im actually tired but Im staying up for a bit.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:38:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Stars are aligning.

View Quote
For what coins?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:38:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My last LTC transfer took 24 hours to even hit the blockchain. I'm hoping they DON'T add XRP because it doesn't need that sort of press.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anybody having issues with GDAX (coinbase)? Trying to move some LTC from GDAX to Binance and it's been an hour and hasn't even registered/started confirming yet at Binance. Usually LTC is confirmed/complete in 8-10 minutes but it still shows pending on Coinbase, is this GDAX/Coinbase being a turd?
I hope it doesn't take that long, Wraith will be released before my funds arrive, FOMO.

Yeah, if it's Coinbase struggling with deposit/withdrawal they don't need any more coins listed on their site, it would make fast coins look slow.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:39:01 PM EDT
[#9]
is verg happening?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:40:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Kid who bought over 59,000,000 XVG in April and May of this year. Probably has more too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is that faggot?
If XVG moons he'll have Tay Tay money. Speaking of which, there's an excellent Tay Tay camel toe thread in GD for those of you who haven't left this thread...
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:42:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
(Mean and undeserved comment below)

He needs to break off about 10,000,000, set up a nest egg and move out of mom's trailer.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:43:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
For what coins?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stars are aligning.

For what coins?
Yeah, which coins are we talking?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:46:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
is verg happening?
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Check your Coinbase wallet. Yesterday when I tried a transfer from Gdax it when to Coinbase.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:50:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Check your Coinbase wallet. Yesterday when I tried a transfer from Gdax it when to Coinbase.
View Quote
It went through this afternoon. I sent it yesterday morning. I had transferred from CB to GDAX and then the Binance. It's the second time that's happened.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:51:38 PM EDT
[#16]
xvg looks to be moving back up yet again.

Yeah I have not looked at GD in days....only this thread...it is like crack.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:51:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What do you mean by the phrase, "build something to be correct"?
ETA: I think you are referring to building software correctly. If so, what specifics are you referring to?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETC is a fork of ETH.  ADA is a new development effort, built to be correct (same with Tezos).  ETH was built to be expedient, by someone without the experience or expertise to build something to be correct.

So it's completely understandable to me that one would abandon ETH (and ETC) and move to ADA or Tezos.
What do you mean by the phrase, "build something to be correct"?
ETA: I think you are referring to building software correctly. If so, what specifics are you referring to?
It's a Computer Science thing...  Read the Tezos whitepaper for probably the simplest description, or you can read any of the IOHK papers that discuss program correctness and provability.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:52:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Speaking of which, there's an excellent Tay Tay camel toe thread in GD for those of you who haven't left this thread...
View Quote
Be right back...
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:52:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Looks like the developer released a pic of Wraith...

Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:52:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Just getting back and and XVG boys is going to alpha lambodri!
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:52:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He is a peach to talk to. All joking aside I do believe he knows his shit. His thread on Crypto security was on point and has caused me to order a laptop strictly for crypto. @Josh .......Thanks asshole.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't really give a fuck what bi says about it, I'm reading the Tezos developers chat thread continually.

There's a lot of foundation nonsense going on, but the development of the tech is still ongoing.  I don't care about the foundation, that's just money.  I care about the development of the technology.

Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
If XVG moons he'll have Tay Tay money. Speaking of which, there's an excellent Tay Tay camel toe thread in GD for those of you who haven't left this thread...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is that faggot?
Thats a scrotum.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#23]
big XVG pump ongoing
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:57:38 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Just dumped all my savings into xvg.

Lambo moonshot!
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:58:39 PM EDT
[#25]
It's happening!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:59:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It's happening!!!!!
View Quote
No shit....
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:59:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://i.redd.it/4fa5956556701.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:59:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:01:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I hope it doesn't take that long, Wraith will be released before my funds arrive, FOMO.

Yeah, if it's Coinbase struggling with deposit/withdrawal they don't need any more coins listed on their site, it would make fast coins look slow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coinbase can't even keep their site operational when they have high volume.  They need to get their shit together.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:01:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Looks like a pnd.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:04:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Looks like a pnd.
View Quote
Nvm
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:05:59 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.redd.it/4fa5956556701.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/yRO9z8n.jpg?fb
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:06:08 PM EDT
[#33]
XVG to the moooooon
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:06:20 PM EDT
[#34]
MACD still looks good...RSI is sky high though.  Don't how much fuel she has but keep riding it!

Might be a pump or just a ton of FOMO from the screen shot with the natural consolidation trend coming to a head.

ETA:  Got some sell walls to eat probably market orders peeps had set.  lol they are going to be pissed.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:06:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Someone mark the exact minute I called the moonshot please.

Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:07:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Im supposed to be getting ready to head out of town tomorrow but I keep hitting F5 on all my open tabs
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:07:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
MACD still looks good...RSI is sky high though.  Don't how much fuel she has but keep riding it!

Might be a pump or just a ton of FOMO from the screen shot with the natural consolidation trend coming to a head.
View Quote
I think at this point in the game there is absolutely no way to estimate these charts for XVG! To the moon!!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:08:26 PM EDT
[#38]
To the moon. To the fucking m00000000000n!!!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:08:31 PM EDT
[#39]
1450, here we go boys!
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:08:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Nvm
View Quote
pump and dump
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:09:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Nvm
View Quote
Pump and dump
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:10:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:10:34 PM EDT
[#43]
I posted this on discord, but...

I had a stop-limit on Binance to sell 25% or like 7,300ish XVG at 1154. For whatever reason(God, that you?) it didnt go through even though my stop and limit numbers were hit. Now it's over 1500 minutes later...

This is why I tell myself to HODL!
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:11:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I posted this on discord, but...

I had a stop-limit on Binance to sell 25% or like 7,300ish XVG at 1154. For whatever reason(God, that you?) it didnt go through even though my stop and limit numbers were hit. Now it's over 1500 minutes later...

This is why I tell myself to HODL!
View Quote
I took all my coins off the exchange to prevent temptation
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:11:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Tomorrow might be completely nutty.

Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:12:11 PM EDT
[#46]
This so beautiful I’m crying a little bit.

Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:12:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Any idea how high it will go?
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:13:09 PM EDT
[#48]
1400 last chance to buy in.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:13:14 PM EDT
[#49]
please tell me that was not a pump and dump
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:13:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Any idea how high it will go?
View Quote
Apparently 1632

I'm not fucking with it... it's going to go retarded for a bit but in the long run should be a nice climb once wraith comes out
Page / 431
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top