BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 61
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 4:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hells yeah they do, and they comp recovering Walter Reed bros with a huge block of tickets-beer, bratwurst, and blondes are great for recovery.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They throw A HELL of an octoberfest party out at the Dulles base every year.
Hells yeah they do, and they comp recovering Walter Reed bros with a huge block of tickets-beer, bratwurst, and blondes are great for recovery.
Yuuup, and they legit bring it in from Germany on military cargo transports.

Link Posted: 11/15/2019 4:30:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It was all a little unclear to me.

What I understood was that there is a secret Nazi base in NoVA, but they are not allowed out after dark, and someone thought I looked like an escaped Nazi scientist and called the police.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tfw the cops come to talk to NOVA BATTLE BUDDIES and you assume it's because some crazy soccer mom saw guys with rucks, plate carriers and AR15s hiking on the trail but in reality it was called in by a German military detachment who is stationed nearby and has specific rules where they can train, so they called the police because DK-LOL's camo pattern was too similar to their own and they didn't want to get in trouble.

(All true.)

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/425212/20191114_200219-3991x2993-1161278.jpg

What I understood was that there is a secret Nazi base in NoVA, but they are not allowed out after dark, and someone thought I looked like an escaped Nazi scientist and called the police.  
DK?

Link Posted: 11/15/2019 4:32:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Getting ready to check zero on the old thuddy thuddy deer rifle.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/109690/unnamed-3_jpg-1161517.JPG
View Quote
Ooooh purdy
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 4:33:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nah, my shots will be close so I'm using the KAC .300BO with supers and my Vox can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Getting ready to check zero on the old thuddy thuddy deer rifle.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/109690/unnamed-3_jpg-1161517.JPG
6.5G?
Nah, my shots will be close so I'm using the KAC .300BO with supers and my Vox can.
God I can't wait for my aac can for my 300bo
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 6:55:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Now that you are experienced in both, the natural question is which is preferable to nurse; a Broken McLeggy wife, or a Preggers McPukey wife?

Keep in mind, there are no correct answers.  
View Quote
Lol, you sir, are a true friend, warning him that there are no right answers...!
I’m gunna hazard a guess Brokey McLeggy was preferable to crazy Preggo McPukerton, I say this because I burst into full on tears the other day because he switched a fan on.
I’m about as rational as the ATF right now...
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lol, you sir, are a true friend, warning him that there are no right answers...!
I’m gunna hazard a guess Brokey McLeggy was preferable to crazy Preggo McPukerton, I say this because I burst into full on tears the other day because he switched a fan on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now that you are experienced in both, the natural question is which is preferable to nurse; a Broken McLeggy wife, or a Preggers McPukey wife?

lol

My wife had terrible nausea this last pregnancy. It’d be way easier to have taken care of an injured person! Haha.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 7:43:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have found the problem.

THERE IS A BABY INSIDE YOUR BODY WHICH IS NOT PAYING TAXES AND EATING ALL YOUR FOOD!

What a dick. Charge the baby food stipend and back taxes when born. No free rides in your house. What is this, communism? You do all the work and the baby gets free rent and food?
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#8]
How iz babby formed?
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How iz babby formed?
View Quote
When DK-Prof really loves a mama goose...
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 8:02:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Username checks out.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 8:13:20 PM EDT
[#11]
BigMan74 when you back stateside?
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 8:24:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
looking more and more like its gonna be 2021
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 9:01:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn dude.

In the meantime buy stuff and sell to LittlePony at profit
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 9:32:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yuuup, and they legit bring it in from Germany on military cargo transports.

View Quote
They also put in a Christmas market, as close to one in Germany as you can get, every December. Also nice.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 10:53:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How iz babby formed?
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 11:14:37 PM EDT
[#17]
#NBB official boogaloocrew cover?

Can add oldschool 1903 era militia insignia for more winning...

Then the liberals heads would really explode...
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 11:48:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Damn dude.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn dude.

i'm saving for a new can/black friday at this point, setting aside about $4-500 a check for ammo and such, if i do in fact get stuck here until after the pres election i'll be coming back to a pissed off whiskers and seawolf and a mountain of ammo and parts
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 11:59:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tfw the cops come to talk to NOVA BATTLE BUDDIES and you assume it's because some crazy soccer mom saw guys with rucks, plate carriers and AR15s hiking on the trail but in reality it was called in by a German military detachment who is stationed nearby and has specific rules where they can train, so they called the police because DK-LOL's camo pattern was too similar to their own and they didn't want to get in trouble.

(All true.)

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/425212/20191114_200219-3991x2993-1161278.jpg

Can confirm existence of that base.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 12:36:29 AM EDT
[#20]
It just occured to me- how many hikes do I have to put together before I can add "community organizer" to my resume?
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 12:39:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 12:39:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 8:02:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It just occured to me- how many hikes do I have to put together before I can add "community organizer" to my resume?
View Quote
PM sent.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 1:43:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Already done more than some “community organizers” - you should run for Senate or President.
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Already done more than some “community organizers” - you should run for Senate or President.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Screen name?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/16/2019 2:53:21 PM EDT
[#27]
8.5x11 downloadable printable flyers for the VCDL Lobby Day 2020 event are here. Print them out and spread the word!

Link
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 9:11:09 AM EDT
[#28]
I fell off pace(paying too much attention to an audio book and not enough to training) but did a bit over 5 miles with 45lbs just under 17min/mile.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 9:22:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not sure organization of this community is something you want on your resume pre-boogerloo.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 1:30:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Repost from the ARFCOM Battle Buddy call out thread especially for our non-mil or prior mil guys.

ARFCOM Battle Buddy Classification System Challenge:

The ARFCOM Battle Buddy Classification System consists of several parts and qualifications for 3rd, 2nd, and 1st class qualifications.

The first qualification is the hike, for a third class qualification.

To get a third class qualification, I challenge you to complete three hikes within a 90 day period, each with at least three participants unrelated to you.

You must cover an average minimum of 3mph per hike, with an average of 6 miles per hike, for a total of 18 miles minimum over three hikes within the 90 day window.

For a hike to be qualifying, you should also be carrying at least 35lbs in a pack if you are carrying a long gun, or at least 45lbs if you are not.

Successful completion of three hikes under the conditions above will net you a label as a 3rd Class Battle Buddy (Battle). Those who accomplish the above and verify it by two witnesses will be awarded a piss cutter.

To achieve second class qualification, you must have accomplished the above, and within the following 6 months accomplish one of the following:

With two ARFCOM Battle Buddy witnesses, pass the Navy Physical Readiness Test with a minimum Satisfactory score. Scoring is available at the link. (Example: For a 20 year old male, you would need to do 50 situps/crunches in 2 minutes, 42 situps, and run 1.5 miles in 13:15); OR

Compete in a CMP or NRA Service Rifle Match and shoot a score equivalent to at least 70% (350 out of 500 points for CMP, for example).

Qualifying as a 2nd Class Battle will earn you a silver pin for your piss cutter and an invitation for a special national ARFCOM Battle Buddy event. You will have no less than 6 months notice for said event.

To qualify as a 1st Class Battle, simply complete whichever of the above two events you had not completed for 2nd Class within 3 months of attaining 2nd Class. This will earn you a gold pin for your piss cutter, and special privileges at the national ARFCOM Battle Buddy event.

I will donate the first 3 piss cutters and silver pins to our first non-combat arms guys to complete a qualification.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Repost from the ARFCOM Battle Buddy call out thread especially for our non-mil or prior mil guys.

ARFCOM Battle Buddy Classification System Challenge:

The ARFCOM Battle Buddy Classification System consists of several parts and qualifications for 3rd, 2nd, and 1st class qualifications.

The first qualification is the hike, for a third class qualification.

To get a third class qualification, I challenge you to complete three hikes within a 90 day period, each with at least three participants unrelated to you.

You must cover an average minimum of 3mph per hike, with an average of 6 miles per hike, for a total of 18 miles minimum over three hikes within the 90 day window.

For a hike to be qualifying, you should also be carrying at least 35lbs in a pack if you are carrying a long gun, or at least 45lbs if you are not.

Successful completion of three hikes under the conditions above will net you a label as a 3rd Class Battle Buddy (Battle). Those who accomplish the above and verify it by two witnesses will be awarded a piss cutter.

To achieve second class qualification, you must have accomplished the above, and within the following 6 months accomplish one of the following:

With two ARFCOM Battle Buddy witnesses, pass the Navy Physical Readiness Test with a minimum Satisfactory score. Scoring is available at the link. (Example: For a 20 year old male, you would need to do 50 situps/crunches in 2 minutes, 42 situps, and run 1.5 miles in 13:15); OR

Compete in a CMP or NRA Service Rifle Match and shoot a score equivalent to at least 70% (350 out of 500 points for CMP, for example).

Qualifying as a 2nd Class Battle will earn you a silver pin for your piss cutter and an invitation for a special national ARFCOM Battle Buddy event. You will have no less than 6 months notice for said event.

To qualify as a 1st Class Battle, simply complete whichever of the above two events you had not completed for 2nd Class within 3 months of attaining 2nd Class. This will earn you a gold pin for your piss cutter, and special privileges at the national ARFCOM Battle Buddy event.

I will donate the first 3 piss cutters and silver pins to our first non-combat arms guys to complete a qualification.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#32]
I know...requiring a navy PT test, much less one with just a satisfactory score, is laughable...
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 1:50:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Not sure organization of this community is something you want on your resume pre-boogerloo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
“The Machine” has already got us all correlated and categorized. Start using VPNs, bank accounts in different jurisdictions, prepaid sims, encrypted messaging apps, script blockers, adnauseam, DNS sinks, cash payments etc. It doesn’t matter if you are a 100% legal Boy Scout. You are a thought criminal in some way, get some trade craft. It’s a life skill now.

We are all subject to incessant surveillance by private companies who sell our data. Noting community organizing on your resume is nothing compared to talking about this stuff with the Facebook messenger app installed.

Link Posted: 11/17/2019 1:52:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Everyone except my arf friends is gonna think I joined a militia. Lol
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 1:52:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I know...requiring a navy PT test, much less one with just a satisfactory score, is laughable...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
You are doing a good thing.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 5:36:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Do any of you have a Walther P99 9mm? I was gifted some stuff when a neighbor moved a few years ago and was going through it. There are 2 10 round mecgars for it and one of those cleaning mats with the schematics for it.

Edit: Not for sale. Just looking to give it to someone who can use it for themselves.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 7:09:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Whoops - mistaken post
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 7:11:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you gonna get NOVA BATTLE BUDDIES certified?
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 8:00:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Once the marches really get going, and Rockhard ends up with a full squad, I am just imagining the press conference of the ambitious police chief who arrests us. The table displaying not just a bunch of suppressed SBRs, but a mortar and a Carl Gustav, will definitely make it to CNN!  I hope my army buddies in Denmark get to see it.  Then I can tell them: “See. This is what freedom looks like!”  

I hope the bail isn’t excessive.  
View Quote
How nervous do you think those cops would be?

Freedom is scary.

I think rockhard did everyone a favor by talking to the cops last time.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 9:11:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 9:17:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I am still disappointed that nobody agreed with my “let’s scatter!” suggestion when the police car pulled up.  
View Quote
A better choice might have been to pop a few flares.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 9:17:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 9:19:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am still disappointed that nobody agreed with my “let’s scatter!” suggestion when the police car pulled up.  
Pop smoke! Scatter!
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 9:24:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Pop smoke! Scatter!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pop smoke! Scatter!
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 9:25:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 9:57:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Do any of you have a Walther P99 9mm? I was gifted some stuff when a neighbor moved a few years ago and was going through it. There are 2 10 round mecgars for it and one of those cleaning mats with the schematics for it.

Edit: Not for sale. Just looking to give it to someone who can use it for themselves.
View Quote
I have two P99s. Got plenty of mags though, cleaning mat seems neat.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 10:00:44 PM EDT
[#49]
I have commissioned a giant Cherry Balmz.

I will report upon receipt.
Link Posted: 11/17/2019 10:09:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Pop smoke! Scatter!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pop smoke! Scatter!
Hmmmm...
Page / 61
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top