Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 12:26:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I happen to like self checkouts.  They'll never hire enough cashiers if they do away with them and you'll end up standing in lines again.
View Quote

I feel the same way!
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 12:27:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 12:29:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The trick to skipping the lines is to go early in the morning. Don't be surprised when the store is full of assholes and long lines of retards when you go shopping on a saturday afternoon.
View Quote

I am retired and Wal Mart here shuts down 70 percent of the self checkouts during non peak hours so I still wait in lines.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 12:30:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Love Sams Club Scan and go...
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 12:37:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Grocery store I usually go to its nearly twice as fast to get through the regular checkout than the self checkout. Ever watch someone who doesnt work at a grocery store try to bag? Half the self checkouts are card only and you always see someone trying to pay cash there (the signs are very small and hard to see if you havent been there before).
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 1:17:45 AM EDT
[#6]
It all sucks.

There’s usually a line at the self checkout cause even during peak hours, there’s only like 1 or 2 actual cashiers working and people can’t seem to grasp the concept of how to scan their shit and put it in a bag.

The cashiers are usually some diversity hire with no hurry slowly checking people out.

Even curbside pickup sucks a lot of the times now. The number of times I’ve gotten the text that it’s ready and you do the process to let them know you’re there and what’s parking spot you’re in, I’ve had it take 20-30 minutes for them to finally bring it out.

The scan-n-go at Sam’s Club is the shit though. Then the only line I deal with is the one waiting for the senior citizen at the exit to check everyone’s receipt.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 1:34:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Scan and go for me
View Quote

Yep, I'm a fan of how I bag my stuff, not how they do it. One of our local gas station has a little stand that you just put your stuff on and it automatically knows what you've got (built in scanner and camera) and spits out the total. It's super quick for me since most of the people will still wait in line for the clerk to ring them up.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 1:45:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I happen to like self checkouts.  They'll never hire enough cashiers if they do away with them and you'll end up standing in lines again.
View Quote

Quoted:
I like them and can get out usually a good bit faster.  Even with a lot of things to buy.
View Quote

All of this.  Plus I’ll add that allows me to avoid interaction with the pink or purple hair DIE hirings.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 2:14:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Let me parse this info for those that have trouble reading FAFO, it's a tough language to learn:

Shithead, defund the police, liberal supporting, companies tried to save some bucks by going self-checkout honor-system style. The assholes they have allowed to continue to roam the streets have taken advantage of the situation and stolen ungodly amounts of inventory. Asshole companies will now be rolling back self checkouts in shitty areas they helped, by way of election donations, to become even more shitty.

Don't worry. They will still support liberals, they just need to not lose as much money as they were (2024, they need all the money they can to help Sleepy Joe).

If you live in a nice, safe, crime free area you will still have self checkouts.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 2:49:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 3:02:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The dipshit employees with their giant curbside carts blocking every isle are my latest frustration with grocery shopping. We buy too much fresh meat and produce to trust that shit
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I say FO to both self check out and a cashier.  I do curbside pickup for EVERYTHING now.  Fuck going inside.  Bring that shit out to me and make it snappy.

The dipshit employees with their giant curbside carts blocking every isle are my latest frustration with grocery shopping. We buy too much fresh meat and produce to trust that shit

Don't care. I don't go in anyway, that could be some of my stuff in one of those carts.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 3:24:03 AM EDT
[#12]
What happened to people scanning items as they get it off the shelf and paying by app? I thought they were pushing that recently.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 3:31:16 AM EDT
[#13]
I prefer ordering on a app and have them bring it to my car.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 4:18:18 AM EDT
[#14]
In my experience, boomers are the only ones that have problems using self checkout. That and God's intersections, the roundabout.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 4:21:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I am retired and Wal Mart here shuts down 70 percent of the self checkouts during non peak hours so I still wait in lines.
View Quote

More like 95% in every one I’ve been in.  They should just take them out and install more self checkouts.  But then they wouldn’t hire enough self checkout police to man them.  Stupid indeed.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 4:24:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I don't want to self checkout and I don't want to bag my own groceries.  I bagged groceries as a kid, now I expect some snot nosed kid to do it for me.
View Quote

ok boomer
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 4:28:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The double scanning thing is incredibly stupid and I don't know why it isn't disabled, especially at places that have receipt checkers anyway. I can understand needing an override for high dollar items or if more than two or three items are removed in a single session, but you shouldn't need an override every time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wind up standing in lines on the self checkouts too.

Especially when people bring full cartloads; the machines are not built to make handling that much stuff easy and quick; or when random items require a worker to show up and say "yes he's of age, he can buy this." or you accidentally double scan something and have to wait for them to take it off.
The double scanning thing is incredibly stupid and I don't know why it isn't disabled, especially at places that have receipt checkers anyway. I can understand needing an override for high dollar items or if more than two or three items are removed in a single session, but you shouldn't need an override every time.

Agreed if you're honest enough to scan the item you're honest enough to correct if you make a mistake. Thieves won't scan the item at all or will scan a lower price item for a Higher One.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 4:31:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What happened to people scanning items as they get it off the shelf and paying by app? I thought they were pushing that recently.
View Quote

It's convenient!

In trade for the app tracking everywhere you go in the store, tracking where in the aisles you hang out, tracking what you linger over but don't buy, and everything you buy and getting all the financial data you give it and than the store can take all that data and your personal information and sell it to the highest bidder.

but it's convenient.

I swear, we'd march into a physical gulag if we were promised some convenience.

ETA: I'm not making this stuff up.

https://lifehacker.com/how-retail-stores-track-you-using-your-smartphone-and-827512308

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/02/22/retailers-tracking-shoppers-smartphones-in-store/5711945/

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/06/14/opinion/bluetooth-wireless-tracking-privacy.html

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/retail-stores-plan-elaborate-ways-to-track-you

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/retailers-use-smartphones-to-track-your-habits-in-the-store-1.2653566

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/jan/21/shops-track-smartphone-uk-privacy-watchdog-warns

ETC: https://search.brave.com/search?q=retail+stores+track+cellphones
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 4:32:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
https://gizmodo.com/the-self-checkout-nightmare-may-finally-be-ending-1851169879

The Self-Checkout Nightmare May Finally Be Ending

Self-checkout is a failed experiment, and a growing number of stores are backpedaling on these cursed machines.
By
Thomas Germain
Published5 hours ago
Comments (129)
Photo: Reshetnikov_art / Shutterstock.com (Shutterstock)

Don’t ring the funeral bells just yet, but the self-checkout kiosk horror show could be nearing its end. So far, the grand experiment in robot cashiers is an abject failure. Stores across the country are reversing course on the machines, and consensus is growing among analysts and insiders that self-checkout has been a disaster for consumers and retailers alike, according to a new report in the BBC. The machines aren’t disappearing anytime soon, but if nothing else, you can expect fewer stores to force them on you in the near future.

In 2023, Target restricted self-checkout kiosks in some stores to ten items or less. Walmart pulled the machines out of a number of locations altogether. Booths, a British grocery chain, abandoned self-checkout. Dollar General made enormous bets on self checkout tech in 2022, but it recently announced the project flopped. On a December earnings call, Dollar General CEO Todd Vasos said the retailer is planning to increase the number of employees in stores, particularly in the checkout area, in a major reversal of its checkout strategy.

“We had relied and started to rely too much this year on self-checkout in our stores,” Vasos told investors. “We should be using self-checkout as a secondary checkout vehicle, not a primary.”

The biggest problem is theft. Not only is it easy to steal from self-checkout machines, it can be hard not to steal from them. Shoppers are reportedly 21 times more likely to sneak items past machines than human cashiers, but consumers also constantly steal unintentionally because the self-checkout process can be so cumbersome. One in five shoppers reported that they’ve accidentally stolen items during self-checkout in a survey from Lending Tree. One in seven said they’ve stolen from self-checkout on purpose.

Not only do self-checkout machines double theft rates, they actually increase labor costs thanks to employees who get taken away from their other duties to help customers deal with the confusing and error prone kiosks. Overall, some analysts say the machines increase costs overall, which is especially painful news for the industry because they’re so expensive to install. A system of four machines can cost upwards of six figures.

Still, 60% of consumers said they prefer self-checkout as of 2021, presumably because they’ve never seen Terminator (wake up sheeple). That’s true even though 67% said they’ve had self-checkout machines fail. But a growing number of consumers are souring on self-checkout, thanks to endless frustrations, accusations of theft, and wasted time.

Big retailers would love to give hard working people’s jobs to robots, and in many cases they already have. It turns out human beings might still have something to offer.
View Quote

n 2023, Target restricted self-checkout kiosks in some stores to ten items or less. Walmart pulled the machines out of a number of locations altogether. Booths, a British grocery chain, abandoned self-checkout. Dollar General made enormous bets on self checkout tech in 2022, but it recently announced the project flopped. On a December earnings call, Dollar General CEO Todd Vasos said the retailer is planning to increase the number of employees in stores, particularly in the checkout area, in a major reversal of its checkout strategy. “We had relied and started to rely too much this year on self-checkout in our stores,” Vasos told investors. “We should be using self-checkout as a secondary checkout vehicle, not a primary.”

But why?

The biggest problem is theft. Not only is it easy to steal from self-checkout machines, it can be hard not to steal from them. Shoppers are reportedly 21 times more likely to sneak items past machines than human cashiers, but consumers also constantly steal unintentionally because the self-checkout process can be so cumbersome. One in five shoppers reported that they’ve accidentally stolen items during self-checkout in a survey from Lending Tree. One in seven said they’ve stolen from self-checkout on purpose.

Not only do self-checkout machines double theft rates, they actually increase labor costs thanks to employees who get taken away from their other duties to help customers deal with the confusing and error prone kiosks. Overall, some analysts say the machines increase costs overall, which is especially painful news for the industry because they’re so expensive to install. A system of four machines can cost upwards of six figures.

To which I say ... WE TOLD YOU SO.
View Quote

I would be interested to see more data regarding Walmart.

I was a manager there several years ago, and self-checkouts were a godsend. Corporate was actively moving towards adding more of them, not taking them away. A nearby store to mine was basically 100% self-checkout during the pandemic.

Theft is certainly a concern, but a manageable one.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 4:37:15 AM EDT
[#20]
grumpycatgood.jpg
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 4:38:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I like them and can get out usually a good bit faster.  Even with a lot of things to buy.
View Quote

I barely even slow down when using a self checkout
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 4:38:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I was a manager there several years ago, and self-checkouts were a godsend. Corporate was actively moving towards adding more of them, not taking them away. A nearby store to mine was basically 100% self-checkout during the pandemic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://gizmodo.com/the-self-checkout-nightmare-may-finally-be-ending-1851169879

The Self-Checkout Nightmare May Finally Be Ending

Self-checkout is a failed experiment, and a growing number of stores are backpedaling on these cursed machines.
By
Thomas Germain
Published5 hours ago
Comments (129)
Photo: Reshetnikov_art / Shutterstock.com (Shutterstock)

Don’t ring the funeral bells just yet, but the self-checkout kiosk horror show could be nearing its end. So far, the grand experiment in robot cashiers is an abject failure. Stores across the country are reversing course on the machines, and consensus is growing among analysts and insiders that self-checkout has been a disaster for consumers and retailers alike, according to a new report in the BBC. The machines aren’t disappearing anytime soon, but if nothing else, you can expect fewer stores to force them on you in the near future.

In 2023, Target restricted self-checkout kiosks in some stores to ten items or less. Walmart pulled the machines out of a number of locations altogether. Booths, a British grocery chain, abandoned self-checkout. Dollar General made enormous bets on self checkout tech in 2022, but it recently announced the project flopped. On a December earnings call, Dollar General CEO Todd Vasos said the retailer is planning to increase the number of employees in stores, particularly in the checkout area, in a major reversal of its checkout strategy.

“We had relied and started to rely too much this year on self-checkout in our stores,” Vasos told investors. “We should be using self-checkout as a secondary checkout vehicle, not a primary.”

Still, 60% of consumers said they prefer self-checkout as of 2021, presumably because they’ve never seen Terminator (wake up sheeple). That’s true even though 67% said they’ve had self-checkout machines fail. But a growing number of consumers are souring on self-checkout, thanks to endless frustrations, accusations of theft, and wasted time.

Big retailers would love to give hard working people’s jobs to robots, and in many cases they already have. It turns out human beings might still have something to offer.

n 2023, Target restricted self-checkout kiosks in some stores to ten items or less. Walmart pulled the machines out of a number of locations altogether. Booths, a British grocery chain, abandoned self-checkout. Dollar General made enormous bets on self checkout tech in 2022, but it recently announced the project flopped. On a December earnings call, Dollar General CEO Todd Vasos said the retailer is planning to increase the number of employees in stores, particularly in the checkout area, in a major reversal of its checkout strategy. “We had relied and started to rely too much this year on self-checkout in our stores,” Vasos told investors. “We should be using self-checkout as a secondary checkout vehicle, not a primary.”

But why?

To which I say ... WE TOLD YOU SO.

In a rural supercenter I go to off and on I heard the staff complaining about the elevated theft when they first put them in, and repeatedly about how the managers were flailing around trying to find something, anything else to blame for the higher loss besides the new self checkouts.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 5:14:33 AM EDT
[#23]
the cashiers at most places take 3 years to do their job.  i can do it faster myself.  grocery stores that pay higher cashier wages usually have decent ones who know what they are doing and are fast.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 5:33:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2024 5:44:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

That is true... there's never enough check out people
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 5:48:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.

I consider any trip to the store where I don't have to interact with their minimum wage mouth breathers, to be a success.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 5:57:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me neither.  Even when buying a lot of produce.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 6:00:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lol I like the "but why?" part.

I guess it's a question for the ages

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/two_types_png-3097248.JPG

View Quote

This is it…
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 6:27:36 AM EDT
[#29]
I hate self checkout.
If I wanted to work at Walmart I'd put in an application.
Y'all unload the trucks and stock the shelves for them too?
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 6:38:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
While I'm not a theif, I hope lots of theives are fucking Meijer stores hard.

We got a new one near me and I can't use thier machines without having to double check every price. If they are not trying to fuck you on price, they just plain don't work. When Im with my wife, I wont even scan anything. My wife finds a problem at least 50% of the time, where we never have a problem anywhere else.

It's the only store where people at the kiosks tell others to watch thier item prices.
And this is all the time. Its widely known and talked about around here.
And by now, if it was a flaw, it would have been fixed.
View Quote

Does Wisconsin have a 3x refund on the difference if the price charged is higher then the actual sale price?

I used to clean up at Meijers in Mi every time before I stopped going there entirely.

They do it on purpose, I am convinced of it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 6:39:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I love self checkouts.  Sounds like they just need better tech, RFID instead of bar codes?
View Quote

A cart full of items with RFID's could be pushed through a scanner, and your credit card with its RFID could be automatically debited as you leave the scanner.

Not sure how it would work with EBT cards...
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 6:45:51 AM EDT
[#32]
Leave it to corporate retail stores to fuck up a good thing and alienate customers.

Self checkout solved a lot of problems and delays that exist within these stores.

The people that don't like them probably have no reservations about bringing everything to a grinding halt while they whip out their checkbooks after demanding a price check.

Oh well. Don't have to deal with this shit when I shop online instead.

Link Posted: 1/17/2024 6:55:06 AM EDT
[#33]
What befuddles me is why there are 15 checkout lanes, but I've never seen more than about 4 of them manned at a time.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 7:00:28 AM EDT
[#34]
I’m sure AI will be right along to fix the problem.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 7:05:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/17/2024 7:25:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Well that article was full of bullshit.  

Store will have one employee covering 6 to 10 self checkouts. That's a huge manpower savings, not counting stores that actually have people that bag items.

Most check out people are barely functioning idiots. I will do anything to not deal with them.

I love the Kroger self checkout because I can get $59.95 cash back for a $0.50 charge. That gives me one's, fives and pocket change.  

Even if it were true their people were accidentally not ringing things up, stores still have more theft from internal issues than accidental self checkout issues. As for people stealing on purpose, check out the numbers for people who steal on purpose because their friend works at the store and is not ringing up items.

This sounds like a bullshit pro-union, pro $20 minimum wage article.

Link Posted: 1/17/2024 7:26:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Scan and go for me
View Quote

Sam's club has their shit together.  

I got on the $49 Walmart plus deal this year, so I've stopped inside the Walmart a few times and their scan and go is so fucking stupid. Why the hell do I have to scan everything on my phone, then go to a fucking cash register and scan that too? You have the technology, make that shit happen.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 7:28:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Self checkout started sucking as soon as old people lost their fear of them. Now it's the same as the cashier lines, full of confused old people holding things up because they haven't had a clue since 1908.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 7:38:53 AM EDT
[#39]
I love self check out and probably have only gone to a regular cashier maybe once in 5 years since theyve been gone big at the few stores I go to. Two things I hate about it. They can be error prone. Something doesnt scan right or isn't weighed right when put in the bag carousel and it pops up on error that require the attendant to clear to compound that frustration it can be hit or miss if the attendant is even around to help clear it at my Kroger. They had some shit birds a year or two ago that were always off chatting up the cashiers and it was frustrating having to walk down and find them even when their hand held pad was telling them to come help. Second thing is the time it takes scanning produce. 2/3rds of my items are produce and the user interface to find each item is clunky and slow. You could save a shit ton of time if they had the main produce screen list say the top 20-30 purchased produce items you could select (hell they could just have a laminated print out of the top 100 produce SKUs in alphabetical order posted above the screen you could just eyeball and enter on the fly).
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 7:41:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
In my experience, boomers are the only ones that have problems using self checkout. That and God's intersections, the roundabout.
View Quote

Spoken like a good commie
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 7:56:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 8:10:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 8:12:17 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Did they also stick the power tool batts and small lengths of electrical wire in locked cases which nobody is ever around to open?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Home Depot near me turned the self checkout into “pay for old women who can barely operate the machines to operate the machines for you” because of theft. It’s infuriating.

Did they also stick the power tool batts and small lengths of electrical wire in locked cases which nobody is ever around to open?

Yes, and they don't bother checking to see if it's a full spool when someone returns it.
I needed 50' of 10-3, and brought the package to the checkout.
When I couldn't find a barcode, I took it back to electrical and we found that a thief had cut about 7' off of it.
The guy in electrical said that the returns people don't check anything when it's returned, they just issue a refund.
I think the self-checkout is the last place to look for theft.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 8:15:27 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Let me parse this info for those that have trouble reading FAFO, it's a tough language to learn:

Shithead, defund the police, liberal supporting, companies tried to save some bucks by going self-checkout honor-system style. The assholes they have allowed to continue to roam the streets have taken advantage of the situation and stolen ungodly amounts of inventory. Asshole companies will now be rolling back self checkouts in shitty areas they helped, by way of election donations, to become even more shitty.

Don't worry. They will still support liberals, they just need to not lose as much money as they were (2024, they need all the money they can to help Sleepy Joe).

If you live in a nice, safe, crime free area you will still have self checkouts.
View Quote

Exactly this.

"Some" stores will have them removed.  PC-speak for urban.  You can bet that the stores that are removing self check out now will be closing that store in a year or two.  And like night follows day, there will be urban leaders screaming about "food deserts" in the inner city because there are no grocery stores left there.

It is all so tiring.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 8:22:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I prefer ordering on a app and have them bring it to my car.
View Quote

This is what I do. It is too easy.

I don’t mind self-checkout. The problem is when you get a really old person or just a slower person on one or two of the stations. The barcode is on the bottom of the packing. You don’t need to look for the barcode, just assume it is on the bottom. Watch how cashiers scan items and then do the same. Always assume it is card only and done deal.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 8:22:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Does Wisconsin have a 3x refund on the difference if the price charged is higher then the actual sale price?

I used to clean up at Meijers in Mi every time before I stopped going there entirely.

They do it on purpose, I am convinced of it.
View Quote

@fxntime
Not that I know of. I think I would have heard about it by now. Especially there.
I'm the guy that walks his cart back. If I decide I don't want something or something else, I'm that guy that walks it all the way back and returns it where I got it, not just dump it in the aisle.
But Meijer's machines infuriate people. When I've tried to use them and they start ripping me off or not working, I just walk away and leave it all there to go somewhere else. I tell the constantly frustrated self check out worthless worker that their system is trying to rip off people with wrong prices. I know two other people that have done the same.
I'm to the point that I won't go there. I'll go with my wife and she catches a lot of mistakes. The attendant just clears it and allows it through. They don't even care, it happens so much.
The thing that blows me away is the shoppers are very verbal in looking out for others. "Make sure you check the prices here when you scan. They try to rip you off." is common to hear.

It's 110% intentional.

I'm glad stores are reconsidering.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 8:24:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Self checkouts are awesome. Why not just execute all thieves? Nah, let’s just punish the civilized instead.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 8:25:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I hate anything but self checkout
In fact I refuse to use a checkout where I have to interact with another person
View Quote

Same. Why does everyone want to talk to a grocery store cashier so badly?
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 8:25:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

A cart full of items with RFID's could be pushed through a scanner, and your credit card with its RFID could be automatically debited as you leave the scanner.

Not sure how it would work with EBT cards...
View Quote

There is already a system in place for EBT cards. You put the items in your cart and walk out the door.
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 8:25:55 AM EDT
[#50]
I’ll pick self checkout every time.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top