User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 11:52:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The ability to competently and honestly use a self checkout should be the threshold for voting rights.
View Quote
Now this is an idea!
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:00:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:14:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 7:12:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Self-checkout is fast. That's the reason I like it. And, I don't have all the problems with it that some folks seem to have. I wonder if it's a generational thing?
The Publix by my mom's place is packed with old timers. I can remember when they installed their self-checkout machines. Made a lot of Me-maws and Pee-paws vapor lock.
The last time people stared at computer screens with such looks of grim determination, they were trying to save Apollo 13.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2024 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I was forced to use a traditional checkout isle tonight. It was awful. Took twice as long as if I'd done it myself.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top