Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:09:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:12:02 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:13:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Holy shit, the TMNT one

In the OPs pic, she's kinda got a elderly Beaker thing going on.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:15:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Nobody has put WAT face over WAT woman yet????
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:16:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Why does she have 2 boxes of tissues on her wall?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

They look like boxes of gloves to me.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Probably a nursing home.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:25:17 PM EDT
[#11]
" />
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:33:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Grump cat's owner made millions. This woman could have, and maybe still could, make some decent money off her likeness.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:37:50 PM EDT
[#15]
As the father of a 43 year old developmentally  disabled daughter, any of you mouth breathers getting your jollies off from this woman's photo can insert a red-hot soldering iron in your nether region.  You can't make fun of someone who had no say in what they were born with, and their problems with acceptance from society. I have fought this battle for 43 years, and you can all  just kiss my ass!
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:38:54 PM EDT
[#16]
OMG, I'm laughing so hard I'm starting to fart.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:40:01 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm not saying wat you're all thinking.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:41:35 PM EDT
[#18]
so what was the origin of this?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:44:05 PM EDT
[#19]
... golden thread!
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:44:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
so wat was the origin of this?
View Quote

I dunno, but whenever I hear the word "what" pronounced like "waaat", I think of this woman saying it and laugh my ass off.

Guess that makes me a horrible person
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:44:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
As the father of a 43 year old developmentally  disabled daughter, any of you mouth breathers getting your jollies off from this woman's photo can insert a red-hot soldering iron in your nether region.  You can't make fun of someone who had no say in what they were born with, and their problems with acceptance from society. I have fought this battle for 43 years, and you can all  just kiss my ass!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:45:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Grump cat's owner made millions. This woman could have, and maybe still could, make some decent money off her likeness.
View Quote

Go to a con and get her picture take with the attendee for a fee. Overly Attachd Girlfriend ran with it and has made bank as well.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Alright then, Carl
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:46:02 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote
Don't try to make this about you...

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:48:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Of fuck, its on like donkey kong now.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:49:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Fuck! LOL!  
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:51:29 PM EDT
[#28]

I bet she is a sweet old lady, though.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:53:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:53:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm kinda with you on this.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:54:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Couple of people in here already have sticks up their nether regions.

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:58:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, not sure at all what that had to do with this thread.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#33]
I love the look on grand daughter.

Gramma do you know you're famous?
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:00:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

From the Know Your Meme site:

back in 2008 my friend and i went to the fourth of july parade in camden, maine and she saw the woman, yelled "SMILE!" and took her photo. I don't think she expected it to blow up as much as it did, but I still smile every time I see the photo.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:01:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:07:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Somebody should friend her or her grand daughter and lets us pitch in and send her some flowers or something.  
I don't facebook.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:08:29 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm fucking crying over here.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:25:29 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:35:36 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#40]
The dudes jimmies have been rustled.

I'm losing it over here.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:42:48 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://s24.postimg.org/uvqcj6orp/52e196e1_lighten_up_francis.jpg

I saw what you did.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:43:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lighten up dude
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:46:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I saw what you did.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://s24.postimg.org/uvqcj6orp/52e196e1_lighten_up_francis.jpg

I saw what you did.  

x2!

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:47:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:52:54 PM EDT
[#46]
OMG epic, I'm dying here..
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:54:03 PM EDT
[#47]
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time!

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:56:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Jesus

There is literally no story to go with the picture. None. Until apparently very recently, no one had any idea who this was. What makes you think she's mentally challenged? The fact that she make a ridiculous face in ONE picture, that happened to be hilarious, and got photoshopped all to hell? Also, who's making fun of her? No one is here to put her down, merely laughing their ass off at that face she made one time. Get over yourselves.

Is this guy a special snowflake, too? Or is he a member here who was piss drunk on NYE?

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag199/arfcom9mm/19958_zpsf15cc645.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm kinda with you on this.

Jesus

There is literally no story to go with the picture. None. Until apparently very recently, no one had any idea who this was. What makes you think she's mentally challenged? The fact that she make a ridiculous face in ONE picture, that happened to be hilarious, and got photoshopped all to hell? Also, who's making fun of her? No one is here to put her down, merely laughing their ass off at that face she made one time. Get over yourselves.

Is this guy a special snowflake, too? Or is he a member here who was piss drunk on NYE?

http://i1368.photobucket.com/albums/ag199/arfcom9mm/19958_zpsf15cc645.jpg

This exactly.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:56:29 PM EDT
[#49]
welcome to GD

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 9:57:55 PM EDT
[#50]

That gif is fucking nightmarish
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top