Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They look like boxes of gloves to me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why does she have 2 boxes of tissues on her wall?

They look like boxes of gloves to me.

Oh YUMMY!
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 10:51:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks like my mother in law.
*shudder*
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 10:52:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 10:56:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As the father of a 43 year old developmentally  disabled daughter, any of you mouth breathers getting your jollies off from this woman's photo can insert a red-hot soldering iron in your nether region.  You can't make fun of someone who had no say in what they were born with, and their problems with acceptance from society. I have fought this battle for 43 years, and you can all  just kiss my ass!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 10:58:31 PM EDT
[#7]
This is hilarious
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 11:18:30 PM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As the father of a 43 year old developmentally  disabled daughter, any of you mouth breathers getting your jollies off from this woman's photo can insert a red-hot soldering iron in your nether region.  You can't make fun of someone who had no say in what they were born with, and their problems with acceptance from society. I have fought this battle for 43 years, and you can all  just kiss my ass!

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/1413-butthurt.png

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 11:35:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 11:46:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

Link Posted: 2/11/2015 11:47:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm kinda with you on this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good god, head on over to DU and cry....
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 12:04:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Couple of people in here already have sticks up their nether regions.

View Quote

Who put the sticks up their butts?
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 6:43:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Greatest. Person. EVAR!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 6:47:12 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm just here to save hilarious memes. This thread has delivered.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 6:49:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I wanna see her TWAT!!!
View Quote

holy fuck...that's 87 kinds of wrong....
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 7:50:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Alright then, Carl
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alright then, Carl

CORAL!
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Finally located her to laugh at her more

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is why the internet is great.

Finally located her to laugh at her more

Exactly...there is a reason God put funny looking people on earth. Prior to digital photography, and Photoshop they could not be enjoyed nearly as well as they can now.

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 8:25:56 AM EDT
[#18]
only 27 "likes"?!?  wat!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 8:52:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if they realize that no one cares about them being "upset", and that we are just laughing at their expense?

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 8:56:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 8:58:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Madness...pure madness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wanna see her TWAT!!!

back up two steps and look down...

do you see the line you crossed?

Madness...pure madness.

Sorry........I'm s sick bastard.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:03:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u68/AR15_Shooter/Web%20Forum%20Used%20Pics/ndx94h-1.jpg

I am a terrible person, but I rost.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:07:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Angkor WAT

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:19:33 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:23:38 AM EDT
[#27]
This thread is fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:26:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looks like you already got something stuck in your nether region.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:30:40 AM EDT
[#29]
I am still waiting for a Samwell Wat Wat photoshop job...
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:34:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:42:23 AM EDT
[#31]
well that was entertaining to say the least
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:50:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Don't try to make this about you...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't try to make this about you...

+1 Nobody asked you about your issues.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 9:54:22 AM EDT
[#33]

Winner.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 10:30:52 AM EDT
[#34]
LOL, I cannot try to browse this thread while drinking coffee.

That's how shirts and keyboards get ruined.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 10:46:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 10:56:57 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:00:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fuck
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Wat+wat_5ed92f_4966766.jpg

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:19:30 PM EDT
[#40]
This thread is pure anarchy!
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:20:13 PM EDT
[#41]
BluewaterHeaven said:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is that a "coach" ticket or "First Class".... cause I don't fly coach just so ya know.... Also will dinner be provided? I can send you my requirements before hand if you like....
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:22:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:25:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Already posted.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:27:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

So we can laugh at peoples goofy looking grandmas?
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:29:20 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If my grandma were alive, she'd be laughing too.

So... yea, pretty much.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:30:54 PM EDT
[#46]

wat sort of lotion should I use?

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:32:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are not laughing at the grandma, we are laughing at an Icon.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Someone needs to conjure up a Sqwatdog pic.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's OK, I'm laughing too.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 5:49:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Dear God, I've created a monster. What have I done?

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top