Weather was bad last night didn't see ole Nazi

But this is the gal I took shooting. I would have figured her as a lib mostly

Interesting

https://i.imgur.com/RRd2NXA.png
View Quote
Keeper!!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#2]
And now we're meeting for beers because she's upset over arguing gun rights with her family
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 9:04:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Well done, sell her pearls on why she is the right one in her family about the 2nd!
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 12:38:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Well shit

Now I have to go swing dancing on Thursday

And I dont even do the white people dance

Link Posted: 3/27/2018 12:59:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well shit

Now I have to go swing dancing on Thursday

And I dont even do the white people dance

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/108/531/white-people.gif?1301003321
View Quote
Liquor is your best friend there
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 1:21:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Theyre 22 yr old servers.

I can barely hang as is
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 1:31:08 PM EDT
[#7]
You are living the life that Arfcomers want to live.
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I can barely hang as is
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can barely hang as is
No one said you had to hang with them, just enough to get you moving
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Lol now shes going on and on about how I saved her in her dream last night.

Im in like Flynn man
Link Posted: 3/27/2018 1:54:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Well done man, look at the benefits of letting a pretty girl play with your gun!
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 10:53:22 AM EDT
[#11]
It seems Im off to a good start with the parents that I haven't even met

Link Posted: 3/28/2018 10:56:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Don't FO where you drink regularly.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Don't FO where you drink regularly.
View Quote
too late
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 10:59:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fuckkkk I have to be awake in a few hours

https://i.imgur.com/P0mm02N.jpg
View Quote
That brass!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:02:38 AM EDT
[#15]
How did she know you shoot if you have never talked with her?
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:12:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Something nobody has mentioned, her last BF was a soy boy and she's excited to not have to deal with a pussy on a daily basis. That's why she's pursuing you like this, she's tired of betas.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:12:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How did she know you shoot if you have never talked with her?
View Quote
I would assume her coworkers, as Ive taken a few shooting.

Its all still very odd to me.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:15:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Something nobody has mentioned, her last BF was a soy boy and she's excited to not have to deal with a pussy on a daily basis. That's why she's pursuing you like this, she's tired of betas.
View Quote
You trying to insinuate she might want some meat?
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:16:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Actually yeah probably

She mentioned something about being tired of boys and being with a man like me

Shes going to be sorely disappointed once the new wears off
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:17:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Right now she just wants some testosterone in her life, living with an insecure snowflake can take it's toll.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Right now she just wants some testosterone in her life, living with an insecure snowflake can take it's toll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You ain't from around my parts then..... living near D.C. sucks big time
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:22:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Well done OP.....remember us married guys are depending on you
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:24:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
I hope I didnt just fuck up my summer of fun by taking this gal out
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:33:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Or did she just make your summer fun more interesting?
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:34:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No sir, I live on 2500 acres of farm land surrounded by 100k+ more acres of farm land. I don't associate with snowflakes.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:35:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Or did she just make your summer fun more interesting?
View Quote
I mean Ive never been swing dancing before

So theres that.

Shes GF material, not just something to plow through is the problem, well maybe that's not a problem.

Weve got a few mutual friends which makes things nice making plans and such with people, and apparently all of them are telling her to date me lol
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Pretty girl likes shooting, has turned pro gun, finds you attractive, and has mutual friends--your about to be GF'd up bro.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
No sir, I live on 2500 acres of farm land surrounded by 100k+ more acres of farm land. I don't associate with snowflakes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm on my way! Get me out of this sh*t hole
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 12:51:59 PM EDT
[#29]
In for another epic Chase45 thread. Chase, I believe she has had her eye on you for a while. Opportunity knocked for her.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 12:59:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
I learned a new word today!
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:04:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Pretty girl likes shooting, has turned pro gun, finds you attractive, and has mutual friends--your about to be GF'd up bro.
View Quote
Perhaps

Well see how it goes.

Id be a liar if I told you I didnt like how shes always talking me up.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:05:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
In for another epic Chase45 thread. Chase, I believe she has had her eye on you for a while. Opportunity knocked for her.
View Quote
One day Im gunna ask her wtf that was all about lol.

For now Im just going to enjoy it.

Right now Im wondering if that little cupid dude exists since it was like a flip that switched on her out of the blue
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Yep, for sure in to see where this goes.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:11:45 PM EDT
[#34]
What will be interesting is Saturday this chicka wants to go to a certain bar that I avoid

I avoid it because my crazy ex goes there.

The same crazy ex that said shed slit my throat and watch me bleed out and shit

She also told me shed flip the fuck out if we broke up and she saw me out with some younger chick.

Well this ones 9 years younger than her

Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:12:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Note to self:  Hang out with Chase 45.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:14:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

She mentioned something about being tired of boys and being with a man like me

Shes going to be sorely disappointed once the new wears off
View Quote
When it wears off your outgoing, confident, and take charge attitude becomes what she hates the most as she screams "you are just a controlling asshole" when in fact you are just doing what you have always done.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What will be interesting is Saturday this chicka wants to go to a certain bar that I avoid

I avoid it because my crazy ex goes there.

The same crazy ex that said shed slit my throat and watch me bleed out and shit

She also told me shed flip the fuck out if we broke up and she saw me out with some younger chick.

Well this ones 9 years younger than her

View Quote
Dude.......did you warn the new girl?
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:20:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Dude.......did you warn the new girl?
View Quote
I mean she knows she psycho

But Im not gunna be like lol we cant go there because maybe my ex is there.

Speaking of all that I think Im gunna have to start asking questions about her ex.

For all I know this dude might roll up on me a little jaded that she moved on so fast
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:20:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Perhaps
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Perhaps
No perhaps about it.  You are already there as you constantly talk about her, talk to her, are planning things at least once a week with her, and you already are worried that you just limited your summer options.  It might not officially be there yet but keep on that path and it will be.  If you want to keep your options open now is the time to establish that.  You go another week of seeing her on a weekly basis or more often and she will be pissed if you say you don't want to jump into a relationship.  If you want to keep your options you need to let her know you are still seeing other people and not getting serious with anyone.  Or don't and just post the epic drama that happens as you have two women who will want to slit your throat and watch you bleed out.
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:20:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Note to self:  Hang out with Chase 45.
View Quote
Im actually pretty boring. With spurts of pure excitement
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:21:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So Ive frequented a bar I like a couple nights a week for the last several years more or less. Ive made friends with many of the servers and bartenders and all the like. However there was always a few that simply never talked to me.

Last week when I was in there one of the gals that Ive never once talked to over came up and struck up a conversation. Walk in last night and there she is again this time running up to me and telling me to save her a seat beside me at the bar as shes about to get off. So I do.

It takes her about 30 min or so to finish up her work, and in that time she came up and apologized twice for taking so long. So Im sitting there thinking man this is just plain odd. She finally makes it up there and shes being all bubbly and really flirty. Shes like you shoot guns right? Lol yeah chick I shoot guns. Omg I wanna go shooting. Now my spidey senses really are tingling as this is just random as fuck.

But I entertain the idea and we talk about this or that over a few drink. Turns out she broke up with her bf on Sunday, which explains a little bit anyways. Girl really opened up about some shit. Conversation ranged from photography to guns to anal to politics(leans a little left) and about everything in between. As I started to make my exit I got her number and she told me how much fun she had and how she wants to go shooting Thursday.

I mean obviously Im going to fo, but am I signing up for a murder/suicide or wtf. Just seems so odd that Ive been around this gal for years and weve never really talked and now its like a switch flipped.
View Quote
op MAYBE FRESH DIVORCE, JUST DUMPED, JUST REALIZED she hasn't had sex in 6 months & panicked
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:25:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No perhaps about it.  You are already there as you constantly talk about her, talk to her, are planning things at least once a week with her, and you already are worried that you just limited your summer options.  It might not officially be there yet but keep on that path and it will be.  If you want to keep your options open now is the time to establish that.  You go another week of seeing her on a weekly basis or more often and she will be pissed if you say you don't want to jump into a relationship.  If you want to keep your options you need to let her know you are still seeing other people and not getting serious with anyone.  Or don't and just post the epic drama that happens as you have two women who will want to slit your throat and watch you bleed out.
View Quote
We all know Im going to roll with the last option.

That said, I honestly would rather hang out with this chicka than anyone else. Im not really one to do a gal wrong honestly(despite how some could assume that due to these threads). Shes a nice choice on multiple fronts, but there could be also devastating consequences if it goes south with us sharing friends and her working at my favorite bar

Lol the chick I shared my reuben with unwillingly actually hit me up the other night wanting to hangout. Didnt even text her back and she was pretty cute. Hope I dont regret that in a few weeks.

I haven't even gotten on tinder this week. Wtf is wrong with me?
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:29:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Im actually pretty boring. With spurts of pure excitement
View Quote
If he get's GF'd up, you can come hang out with me.  I'm on a roll lately
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 1:54:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Though the one unbelievable part of the story is a waitress thats never done anal. Thats like a bartender thats never done cocaine.
Chase45’s NSFW Theme Song

https://youtu.be/lnZxsTJHVrc
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 2:24:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Wtf is wrong with me?
View Quote
Pretty obvious, you like this girl.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 8:31:37 AM EDT
[#46]
In for AAR....
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 8:42:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Speaking of all that I think Im gunna have to start asking questions about her ex.

For all I know this dude might roll up on me a little jaded that she moved on so fast
View Quote
From the sounds of it, you probably don't have much to worry about.

Although, a tofu eating vegan rolling up on you silently in their Prius with ninja-like stealth can be pretty frightening

Link Posted: 3/30/2018 8:55:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
In for AAR....
View Quote
So swing dancing or whatever didnt pan out thankfully this week. Instead we bowled with some of our friends. I took her to eat before that. Shes got a dag that's only got 3 legs. She said for me to be really careful because it doesn't like men or some bullshit. Dag loves me which apparently the gal liked a lot. So she played 21 questions on the way to eat. Basically asked me my views on religion, marriage, how long until marriage, how many kids and some other stuff. I answered them as truthfully as I could.

Heres where Im gunna drop the tid bit about her roommate. Shes been causing a problem with all this. Shes literally hung out with us at some point every time Ive hung out with this gal. So she made the plans flip flop back and forth last night. Its not that the roommate doesn't like me, its just that she almost gets jealous that the gal isn't spending time with her instead and gives her a bunch of shit. So I think I finally pegged this out once we all went for drinks afterwards. The roommates bf is like never around apparently. He luckily showed up to meet everyone for drinks which kept the roommate occupied and happy for once.

So I had to work today or whatever. Me and the gal left and I took her home. Well one thing lead to another on the departure and I ended up in her room. Id love to say I knocked the bottom out of it. But I guess the drinks we had at her place after arriving made things a wee bit difficult and sad to work with.. We talked and half ass fucked till dawn.

During the course of the convo she dropped she thought my last name paired well with her first. She also confessed to going out with some other guy last week as she said she wanted to have everything out there. She also said the roommate had a thing for me over the summer or some shit.

If this post doesn't make sense its because I literarlly, and i mean literally, got zero fucking sleep last night. Not even 10 minutes
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 8:58:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

During the course of the convo she dropped she thought my last name paired well with her first.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:00:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Like literally trying to get wifed up
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top