User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Like literally trying to get wifed up
View Quote
I give it six months before you are hitched.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:13:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you like the chick I'd feel this one out, we've all said some pretty stupid things early on when we are with someone and this could have just been that or she could have been 100% honest, in that case- plow her and run like the wind
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:17:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If you like the chick I'd feel this one out, we've all said some pretty stupid things early on when we are with someone and this could have just been that or she could have been 100% honest, in that case- plow her and run like the wind
View Quote
Nah that doesn't bug me so much

She literally believes in ghosts, energy, and big foot though

Not joking
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:20:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Not joking
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not joking
Sounds like a good hang lol
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:21:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well, if you SIIHPAPP after the range, then tell her she's too liberal for you, you will have hit all 4 topics in a row.

In for Range Report
View Quote
Best options. I too await full report.

Edit, damn she is hot.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:38:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Had an ex that was happy that our last names started with the same first letter and she liked the sound of my last name. I was all Man she was a looker. A natural beauty.

Then she performed an exorcism on my heart.

Good luck bro.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:39:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Had an ex that was happy that our last names started with the same first letter and she liked the sound of my last name. I was all Man she was a looker. A natural beauty.

Good luck bro.
View Quote

This one could be bad.

I actually like this one.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:47:10 AM EDT
[#8]
He dag has 3 legs man.  You can't marry a woman like that.

Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:49:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He dag has 3 legs man.  You can't marry a woman like that.

View Quote
Im not gunna lie. I was pretty terrified banging it out with that dag just sitting there watching.

Even with the pathetic job I was doing due to whiskey dick, I could see how a dag could misinterpret the situation going on between me and her.

I had to keep looking back, but honestly I think the dag was rooting me on

If shes still interested after how bad that was last night, then shes pretty interested in me
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This one could be bad.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck bro.

This one could be bad.

Well, you're only option is to go all in and see who blinks first.

If she is fine with whiskey dick and and wants to go again to be sure, you might be okay.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 10:06:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Im not gunna lie. I was pretty terrified banging it out with that dag just sitting there watching.

Even with the pathetic job I was doing due to whiskey dick, I could see how a dag could misinterpret the situation going on between me and her.

I had to keep looking back, but honestly I think the dag was rooting me on

If shes still interested after how bad that was last night, then shes pretty interested in me
View Quote
What's she do for work?
College?
Career?
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 10:07:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What's she do for work?
College?
Career?
View Quote
22yr old

My understanding is she has a degree, but Im not certain in what.

Shes a server and owns a photography business.

She keeps mentioning wanting to be a stay at home mom
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So swing dancing or whatever didnt pan out thankfully this week. Instead we bowled with some of our friends. I took her to eat before that. Shes got a dag that's only got 3 legs. She said for me to be really careful because it doesn't like men or some bullshit. Dag loves me which apparently the gal liked a lot. So she played 21 questions on the way to eat. Basically asked me my views on religion, marriage, how long until marriage, how many kids and some other stuff. I answered them as truthfully as I could.

Heres where Im gunna drop the tid bit about her roommate. Shes been causing a problem with all this. Shes literally hung out with us at some point every time Ive hung out with this gal. So she made the plans flip flop back and forth last night. Its not that the roommate doesn't like me, its just that she almost gets jealous that the gal isn't spending time with her instead and gives her a bunch of shit. So I think I finally pegged this out once we all went for drinks afterwards. The roommates bf is like never around apparently. He luckily showed up to meet everyone for drinks which kept the roommate occupied and happy for once.

So I had to work today or whatever. Me and the gal left and I took her home. Well one thing lead to another on the departure and I ended up in her room. Id love to say I knocked the bottom out of it. But I guess the drinks we had at her place after arriving made things a wee bit difficult and sad to work with.. We talked and half ass fucked till dawn.

During the course of the convo she dropped she thought my last name paired well with her first. She also confessed to going out with some other guy last week as she said she wanted to have everything out there. She also said the roommate had a thing for me over the summer or some shit.

If this post doesn't make sense its because I literarlly, and i mean literally, got zero fucking sleep last night. Not even 10 minutes
View Quote
Usually your threads to not disappoint but this post is very sad and disappointing.

Remember that part about her liking the fact that she could go out with a man instead of a boy?  I just see a boy in this post.  You can't even man up and establish boundaries to control her roommate?  You let the roommate control your evening and tell you what you are going to do and when?  

For the girl to ask all those questions, talk about your names, and mention what she did last week...she is full on into you.  The fact that you answered all her questions truthfully, after just a few dates, tells us you are full into her.

When she mentioned seeing someone else did you at least speak up and say you were keeping your options open as well?  Or were you a good little puppy and told her that it didn't bother you while not mentioning that you want to have options?  The second one would be because you are completely into her and don't want to risk scaring her off...which is what the pathetic version of me would have done.  That is why this thread is disappointing, you went from crazy wild stories to doing things I did when I was pathetic with women.  My only thoughts are "don't sell yourself out for this or any girl".
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 10:08:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not joking
View Quote
What's wrong with Big Foot?
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 10:14:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Usually your threads to not disappoint but this post is very sad and disappointing.

Remember that part about her liking the fact that she could go out with a man instead of a boy?  I just see a boy in this post.  You can't even man up and establish boundaries to control her roommate?  You let the roommate control your evening and tell you what you are going to do and when?  

For the girl to ask all those questions, talk about your names, and mention what she did last week...she is full on into you.  The fact that you answered all her questions truthfully, after just a few dates, tells us you are full into her.

When she mentioned seeing someone else did you at least speak up and say you were keeping your options open as well?  Or were you a good little puppy and told her that it didn't bother you while not mentioning that you want to have options?  The second one would be because you are completely into her and don't want to risk scaring her off...which is what the pathetic version of me would have done.  That is why this thread is disappointing, you went from crazy wild stories to doing things I did when I was pathetic with women.  My only thoughts are "don't sell yourself out for this or any girl".
View Quote
Ive only been out with her a few times. But yeah the roommate thing is starting to get annoying, but not to the point to where its time to step my foot down just yet.

She knows I actively date, shit Ive told her roommate some of the stories I tell you guys as she works at the same bar. Shes even mentioned how Im known for it at the bar or something to that effect last week. The way she said it was to the effect that she wanted me to know so it would be all out there in the open, not so much that shes actively seeing other dudes.

Were all friends so it makes things a little more complicated
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 10:14:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Well this went the direction that I did not expect a Chase45 thread to go...
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 10:27:44 AM EDT
[#17]
In for the range report update
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 10:43:58 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Well this went the direction that I did not expect a Chase45 thread to go...
View Quote
Indeed. Good luck Chase.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 10:53:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

22yr old

My understanding is she has a degree, but Im not certain in what.

Shes a server and owns a photography business.

She keeps mentioning wanting to be a stay at home mom
View Quote
I knew you would go out like this. She might just be crazy, but she actually might turn out loyal and legit. Would you rather have someone that wants your last name and wants to stay home and take care of the kids, or do you want someone that you have crazy drunk stories about?

Now since she's openly talking about this stuff this early, it very well may be that she's crazy. But I wouldn't kick her out until she lays all her crazy cards down.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 11:12:33 AM EDT
[#20]
I met a girl in a bar.  These things happen.  The last one never left.  30 years later, she is still in my house. 

Stay frosty!
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I knew you would go out like this. She might just be crazy, but she actually might turn out loyal and legit. Would you rather have someone that wants your last name and wants to stay home and take care of the kids, or do you want someone that you have crazy drunk stories about?

Now since she's openly talking about this stuff this early, it very well may be that she's crazy. But I wouldn't kick her out until she lays all her crazy cards down.
View Quote
Well fn said!
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:02:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Sounds like she's doing her final project for her MRS degree.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:44:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Im doing strangely okay for literally zero sleep
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 2:54:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Im doing strangely okay for literally zero sleep
View Quote
Endorphins are magical dude. You're high as hell right now.
Link Posted: 3/31/2018 3:51:51 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm not gunna lie

I'm totally afraid were gunna run into the crazy ex tonight at this bar were going to with her friends
Link Posted: 3/31/2018 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'm not gunna lie

I'm totally afraid were gunna run into the crazy ex tonight at this bar were going to with her friends
View Quote
so take it out on the new chicks private parts when yall get home?
Link Posted: 3/31/2018 4:31:50 PM EDT
[#27]
How I met your mother: Arfcom Edition
Link Posted: 3/31/2018 6:37:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/31/2018 7:49:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Keep your drinking under control so you can perform tonight!
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 8:50:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Shes now saying shes going to marry me
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 8:59:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Real housewives of Arfcom featuring mrs chase45?
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 9:23:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can she cook? How clean is her place? What does her mother look like? She seems loyal.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 9:31:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Can she cook? How clean is her place? What does her mother look like? She seems loyal.
View Quote
Ive only seen her cook mac and cheese so far

Place isn't bad. I was surprised to see about 1k in checks from her photography business just sitting there and aging on her counter top. Pics of mom dont look bad, shes obviously aged, but she didnt blow up.

Its probably worth mentioning that shes already tied me up with my belt
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 10:50:43 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Ive only seen her cook mac and cheese so far

Place isn't bad. I was surprised to see about 1k in checks from her photography business just sitting there and aging on her counter top. Pics of mom dont look bad, shes obviously aged, but she didnt blow up.

Its probably worth mentioning that shes already tied me up with my belt
View Quote
She wins, you win.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 11:00:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Time to pregnatize her.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 11:13:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Time to pregnatize her.
View Quote
Ehhhhhhh I would hold off on that, if my memory serves me correctly she's 22-23, I would think long and hard about dropping some baby batter in her asap, she's liable to change and go crazy at any point, pound away though
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Ehhhhhhh I would hold off on that, if my memory serves me correctly she's 22-23, I would think long and hard about dropping some baby batter in her asap, she's liable to change and go crazy at any point, pound away though
View Quote
Yeah we had a little chat about birth control the other night.

She wont let me use a condom.... Not that I would anyways... But that's beside the point.

She aint on birth control either. I was just like wait, you banged a dude for 3 years solid and didnt use condoms or birth control? She was like yep.

I was like maybe you should think about it

Oh yeah, and she also confessed to putting in her own work to some of the pics on my FB of me shooting guns
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 11:52:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

She wont let me use a condom.... Not that I would anyways... But that's beside the point.

She aint on birth control either. I was just like wait, you banged a dude for 3 years solid and didnt use condoms or birth control? She was like yep.

Oh yeah, and she also confessed to putting in her own work to some of the pics on my FB of me shooting guns
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/2/2018 11:53:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Uhhhh 2 forms always bud, and yes I'm counting pull out as a form but that's banking on her being on the pill.....
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 12:14:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Hit it and move on.

Or as my grandfather used to tell me,Find her in a bar.leave her in a bar
View Quote
Sounds like you grandfather was a wise man.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 12:17:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
A freaky hot little 22 year old who wants your d all the time.....yeah get some BC in there!
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

A freaky hot little 22 year old who wants your d all the time.....yeah get some BC in there!
View Quote
Lol for sure

She's like muh side effects

I'm thinking lol muh child support
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 12:27:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Lol for sure

She's like muh side effects

I'm thinking lol muh child support
View Quote
dude.

get some bc

muh child support is correct
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 1:02:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Not joking
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not joking
Well there you go.  At least you found out before getting serious.  My Ex of 37 years moved out before I learned of her crazy.  She believes she has memories from a pre-life before she was born.  Became a hospice volunteer to spend time with those about to pass.   Sees psychic mediums to communicate with dead relatives.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 1:26:01 PM EDT
[#45]
Get on her Pinterest.  She's planning your wedding and you'll see what you're in for....
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Get on her Pinterest.  She's planning your wedding and you'll see what you're in for....
View Quote

Its already been shown
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 1:28:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
At her age she's had her dream wedding planed  for years
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 1:46:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My gf is 23 and I've been dating her since she turned 18, she has said she doesn't care if we go the courthouse and sign. She has also said she wants to sign a pre nup because I have a lot of assets to my name and she wants to keep them protected.

Not all chicks have the crazy. Chase's sounds like she's verging on the crazy side now.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

My gf is 23 and I've been dating her since she turned 18, she has said she doesn't care if we go the courthouse and sign. She has also said she wants to sign a pre nup because I have a lot of assets to my name and she wants to keep them protected.

Not all chicks have the crazy. Chase's sounds like she's verging on the crazy side now.
View Quote
Its a wee bit quick

But she tied me up

And wants to be tied up

These things cant be ignored
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 3:26:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Its a wee bit quick

But she tied me up

And wants to be tied up

These things cant be ignored
View Quote
And let the truth be said!!!
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top