Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 8:40:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks OP for the funniest shit I have read all week!

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Well...that was a complete waste of my time.  I guess I'll just up my post count.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 8:59:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well...that was a complete waste of my time.  I guess I'll just up my post count.
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 9:25:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Funnier than the state of the union?
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 9:33:24 PM EDT
[#5]
don't do it! This board looks very negatively at discreet photography of people doing weird/sketchy things. Or at least they did when it wasn't jews on the receiving end of the camera.
Quoted:
I guess your phone video camera was broken?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 9:35:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is nothing funny about Barry!

Biden on the other hand..........
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 9:38:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He hissed at you.

LOL!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 9:51:05 PM EDT
[#8]
My link no worky  

Http://MSNBCNEWS.com/html.htm.jpg.gif.

"While brass is in short supply, Jewish Americans have resorted to recycling ammunition into Menorahs."
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 9:54:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 9:55:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/45403471.jpg

Also how is Wideners getting overruns of IMI 5.56 and 9mm if the Jews are hoarding it all?  [Tsoukalos.gif]
View Quote

Ahhh...FUCK!!! I am laughing so hard I am actually light head... Can't freakin' breathe.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 9:57:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Is the OP saying he has found the ....... Final Solution to the ammo problem shortage.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 10:01:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Color me stupid, but I stopped reading after the second paragraph.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 10:02:34 PM EDT
[#13]

I'm keeping an eye on you buddy.  

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 10:05:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The OP makes a lot more sense if you read it in Eric Cartmen's voice.

You gotta watch those Jewbots.

View Quote

Haha, you're right.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 10:24:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Around the time OP got to the "hissing" part I started reading it in Borat's voice.

Great success.

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#16]
What happened to the OP?
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 10:27:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

What happened to the OP?
View Quote

The juice got him.

Link Posted: 1/29/2014 10:41:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Hissing.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 10:49:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 10:50:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.    

I thought non-ct people could not buy ammo in ct.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 10:54:34 PM EDT
[#21]
can't go to anyone with this? who exactly would you be going to?
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 12:00:24 AM EDT
[#22]
This post reminds me of .................

Link Posted: 1/30/2014 12:08:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Hassidic.  The Ultimate Neckbeard
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 1:00:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Pics or it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 1:22:58 AM EDT
[#25]
I hate being hissed at.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 1:34:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Dildo thread is fuck.

I always get scared when men with pig tails hiss at me in wal mart.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 1:37:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Is this what we call a "drive by" post?
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 1:49:57 AM EDT
[#28]
I went to sleep a couple of hours ago, and for some reason I just woke up and I can't get back to FUCKING sleep.

So, among other things, I checked ARFcom and stumbled upon this thread. All I can say is that after 12 years of being a member on this board I am NEVER disappointed!

It's 10 to three in the morning and I am laughing my FUCKING ass off! Over the years ARFcom has brought me more laughter than a stack of the best comedy movies.

OP, your post and all of the EPIC responses to it is the very crux of what makes every minute I spend here worthwhile!

Link Posted: 1/30/2014 1:59:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 2:26:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I went to sleep a couple of hours ago, and for some reason I just woke up and I can't get back to FUCKING sleep.

So, among other things, I checked ARFcom and stumbled upon this thread. All I can say is that after 12 years of being a member on this board I am NEVER disappointed!

It's 10 to three in the morning and I am laughing my FUCKING ass off! Over the years ARFcom has brought me more laughter than a stack of the best comedy movies.

OP, your post and all of the EPIC responses to it is the very crux of what makes every minute I spend here worthwhile!

View Quote

I am in the same boat here. Cant sleep, checked ARF, got confused as all hell......now there is no chance of me getting back to sleep!!!
Seriously though...WTF did I just read?

OP should have stayed away from the purple drank.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 2:39:49 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

My ammo guy who does all the big  gun shows in the tri state area told me that he dropped off pallets and pallets of ammo to New Square. I believe him. And believe me those hasids are armed to the teeth!
View Quote
I've got a family member who does the gun show circuit around NY. He's told me more than a few times he's seen them buy tons of guns and ammo and other vendors have told him the same.

Link Posted: 1/30/2014 2:41:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I've got a family member who does the gun show circuit around NY. He's told me more than a few times he's seen them buy tons of guns and ammo and other vendors have told him the same.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My ammo guy who does all the big  gun shows in the tri state area told me that he dropped off pallets and pallets of ammo to New Square. I believe him. And believe me those hasids are armed to the teeth!

I wonder if they get guns easier than most New Yorkers?
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 2:47:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I am in the same boat here. Cant sleep, checked ARF, got confused as all hell......now there is no chance of me getting back to sleep!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll be honest.

When I first woke up I still was sleepy. I tried reading the OP's post twice, then I said Fuck it. He was babbling something about a bunch of Syrian dudes with pigtails trying to kidnap him and make him disappear over some .22 ammo at Costco.

I guess he left the AO to go buy some ribs, and when he came back to the ammo counter the Syrian dudes joined up with a group of Amish Freedom Fighters and the squad doubled in size. When they tried to surround him he bladed at 45 and slipped through their gauntlet and escaped through the lingerie dept. That's when I stopped trying to make sense of the ordeal.

Anyway, I started scrolling through the thread and laughed so hard at the responses I couldn't help exhaling coffee through my nose and onto my keyboard.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to sleep soon and wake up to find out that it was all a dream.

Link Posted: 1/30/2014 2:49:43 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View Quote
From what I understand they have a ton of political juice, probably helps considering they way the permitting process works in NY.

Link Posted: 1/30/2014 2:49:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They get full carry permits easier than most NYers in NYC.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 2:50:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What happened to the OP?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/30/2014 2:51:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 2:52:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They get full carry permits easier than most NYers in NYC.
View Quote

So this thread might not be as bonkers as I thought it was.............hmmm?
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 2:53:12 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
From what I understand they have a ton of political juice, probably helps considering they way the permitting process works in NY.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe I have to reconsider my thinking this thread was bonkers!!
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 3:00:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Story doesn't sound like a stretch.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 3:02:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Story doesn't sound like a stretch.
View Quote

Can't blame them for wanting ammo.

I don't know if I'd like it if they pushed me out of line though.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 3:05:25 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Your avatar keeps me from reading your long post.
View Quote

The simple fact that he still supports Dantsx makes me question the whole story.

Link Posted: 1/30/2014 3:09:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'll be honest.

When I first woke up I still was sleepy. I tried reading the OP's post twice, then I said Fuck it. He was babbling something about a bunch of Syrian dudes with pigtails trying to kidnap him and make him disappear over some .22 ammo at Costco.

I guess he left the AO to go buy some ribs, and when he came back to the ammo counter the Syrian dudes joined up with a group of Amish Freedom Fighters and the squad doubled in size. When they tried to surround him he bladed at 45 and slipped through their gauntlet and escaped through the lingerie dept. That's when I stopped trying to make sense of the ordeal.

Anyway, I started scrolling through the thread and laughed so hard at the responses I couldn't help exhaling coffee through my nose and onto my keyboard.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to sleep soon and wake up to find out that it was all a dream.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll be honest.

Well I was just walking around my house aimlessly checking for jewish Syrian forces in half a daze wondering the same thing.... well I just stubbed the shit out of my little toe and then stepped back onto a kids toy that felt like it penetrated my foot all the way up to my thigh so I can tell you with absolute certainty. ...

This shit is real!!! So hide your daughters and your pennies cause here comes the fisting from Jewish pigtailed Somolian trained syrian forces!
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 3:09:43 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

He was right when he told you it was hard to believe.  Where is the video?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/30/2014 3:13:23 AM EDT
[#45]
OP you should have called the police after the guy pushed you. I bet there is meticulous video coverage of the gun / ammo area.

Legal or not I'd be willing to bet if the cops had stopped that crew and discovered all the ammo it would be a huge pain in their ass.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 3:13:57 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

For comparison, herewith is OP's other awesome story:
Link: Should I have bladed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

For comparison, herewith is OP's other awesome story:

Alright, here's the story...

Last Friday, I went to the local bakery across town for lunch. This particular shop is in a pretty bad part of town, but they make the BEST cuban sammiches...(if you're gonna be up this way, IM me and we'll go for lunch.) Anyway, I'm sitting out front of the place, enjoying my sammich, and suddenly, I hear all this yelling, cussing, barking and whimpering. So, I decide to go check it out, because I HATE the sound of an animal being abused.

I peered through the dilapidated stockade fence to find the leech that lives there beating on his pitbull with a hockey stick. The dog's in the corner whimpering and trying to fight back, but the guy is relentless in the way he's beating on this poor dog. I mean, this poor thing was bleeding, but still holding his own against the shitbag owner, but still, he could've used a helping hand. So, I assess the situation and decide "fuck it, I'm going in" and I jumped the fence to try and help the dog.

I call out "Hey! WTF are you doing?!?!?"

Dude replies back "mind ya own, honky."

So I tell him "knock it off or I'm calling animal control."

The dude starts walking toward me, stick in hand, and took a swing at me. I grabbed the stick before it came down on me and was trying to wrestle it away from him when, sonofabitch, the damn dog came charging at me. ME! The fuckin' guy trying to save it's ass! Anyway, after about two laps around this guy's yard trying to get away from the dog, I jumped the fence and the last thing I remember is the rambling shouts of inner-city afrorabble. I didn't have time to get my CCW out and take a shot at the dog or the owner, but cripes, did the thought ever cross my mind.

Anyway, I called animal control and now the local police want to talk to me; they're saying I was trespassing. I don't think I was - I was trying to save an innocent, albeit violent, dog from the hands of an abuser.

My question is, would it have been ok if I'd have shot the dog because now it was a more imminent threat than the owner? I realize it was HIS dog on HIS property, but there's no excuse for beating a dog like that. I tried reasoning with the guy and the dog, but neither were hearing it. I guess it's kinda like getting involved in a DV situation, but seriously, who doesn't hate animal abusers?

Link: Should I have bladed?

Interesting.

I bet he gets his ass probed by Aliens next.

Link Posted: 1/30/2014 3:17:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Seems legit.

.....and:

Link Posted: 1/30/2014 3:17:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Lets just go with the idea that this story was even half right.

Jews with all that ammo? I want to party with these dudes!

Second, a wally world manager asked you to leave? ROFLMAO!!! That's like being gut checked by Burt and Ernie on Sesame St.

Link Posted: 1/30/2014 3:18:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Interesting.

I bet he gets his ass probed by Aliens next.

View Quote

Well now, since what I am going to say happened over 40 years ago and the statute of limitations is over.............................

I saw a ghetto asshole doing something similar when growing up in the cesspool known as Detroit.

One night I climbed the fence, cut the chain and took the doggie to a friend who was moving to Utah.

Doggie liked me and came right along.........American Pit Bull Terrier.

Lived happily ever after in Utah.  Died around 13 years old.

ETA:  Geez, I have lost contact with Jerry.........I wonder how he is doing.
Link Posted: 1/30/2014 3:20:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

they all voted for Cuomo and the rest of the anti gunners, they are probably ny safe act exempt
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top