BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 10:20:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It’s probably some 600 pounder who would normally go to the junkyard to get weighed.
View Quote

My suspicion as well, and no proof there's actually a human corpse there anyway.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 10:23:56 AM EDT
[#2]
My 600 Pound Death
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 10:37:58 AM EDT
[#3]
This pandemic is being hyped to levels of hype and hysteria we have never seen before.

There is a reason for that.

Take the recommended precautions and do what you can do to be safe.

Link Posted: 3/30/2020 10:42:10 AM EDT
[#4]
This guy is literally shaking while hysterically advising people to stay inside, while he is out in public and posting from his car

Makes sense.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 10:45:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 10:50:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Every single member of the hospital staff came out in surgical gowns to gawk. Good to know they aren't busy there.
View Quote
More likely that everyone who works at that hospital is in surgical gowns, all day...

Link Posted: 3/30/2020 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Crematoriums are about to come forward to the collective mind. As the infected bodies start to jam the system.

Light the Pyres
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 11:01:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Jerry Reed - East Bound and Down (Audio)
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If that trailer was nearly full, it might mean something, but it looks more like an staged propaganda event to me.
View Quote

Yeah, this scene could be totally factual, but in light of the MSM and leftists actions to this point, you have to question every single, figgin' thing you see or hear.

In my book they've made themselves ineffective.  That's pretty much criminal, because when the real wolf shows up they won't be believed.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 11:29:29 AM EDT
[#11]
European style license plate on the car that passes by.  Not US.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 11:32:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
European style license plate on the car that passes by.  Not US.
View Quote
I see them all the time in Queens and the Bronx, usually they'll have the NY plate up in the window, or Florida plates.

The guys with European Market imports like to have Euro style plates.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#13]
This can't be real.......things are only bigger in Texas.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Crematoriums are about to come forward to the collective mind. As the infected bodies start to jam the system.

Light the Pyres
View Quote

We've had less cremations than normal. Funeral homes doing just fine.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 11:49:59 AM EDT
[#16]

"Horrifying moment dead bodies loaded refrigerated truck forklift.'

What a bunch of sensationalist garbage the "media" is.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Regardless of the media, I'm pretty sure the average American quite likely considers stacking bodies in refer vans is fairly 'horrifying'. Most have never really considered that such a thing might be done, let alone that there is such a thing as DMORT DPMU Teams.

I'm not a huge fan of NYC, but the thought that all the hospitals there having their morgues overflowing with dead bodies...or expecting that to be the case in the near future...is pretty horrifying.

Hell, one of my best friends worked with the DMORT teams after Katrina, so I've heard all about it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 3:30:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Regardless of the media, I'm pretty sure the average American quite likely considers stacking bodies in refer vans is fairly 'horrifying'. Most have never really considered that such a thing might be done, let alone that there is such a thing as DMORT DPMU Teams.

I'm not a huge fan of NYC, but the thought that all the hospitals there having their morgues overflowing with dead bodies...or expecting that to be the case in the near future...is pretty horrifying.

Hell, one of my best friends worked with the DMORT teams after Katrina, so I've heard all about it.
View Quote

LOL
Hospital "morgues" the size of my walk in closet

Don't get a cramp clutching those pearls

Link Posted: 3/30/2020 3:32:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
We need a sloth meme with that on it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Guess you never worked in Brooklyn.  Woodhull & Kings County are even busier.  Elmhurst General in Queens is also over whelmed.

These hospital's  operate at 100-120% over on a normal day.

Shhh shhh shhhhhhhhh, no logic now.  Only panic
We need a sloth meme with that on it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 3:51:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

LOL
Hospital "morgues" the size of my walk in closet

Don't get a cramp clutching those pearls

View Quote
I realize they're pretty limited space-wise, but they can get ~40 morts in a reefer-van...and there seem to be multiples of them ready at all the NYC hospitals.

I ain't clutchin' at shit, chum. I just hate to see Americans dying.

Link Posted: 3/30/2020 3:52:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#22]
This is for real yah!

I appreciate him sharing what he saw on his cellphone, but he should sue the school system for his masterful command of ingrish.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is it any different than being in the morgue in the basement?
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 4:04:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's probably some 600 pounder who would normally go to the junkyard to get weighed.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2020 4:07:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Why does that culture use such repetitious language?
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 4:17:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
i have seen 2 different "versions of this" one before they began moving the "body" filming around the truck and a wooden set of steps going up to the back of the trailer. there is NOTHING about either of those videos that i consider even remotely credible.
View Quote

I found it very surprising that they were lifting a hospital bed with a forklift in order to move a body in the video.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 4:57:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
“This is fo real y’all! This is fo real y’all!!” (Bicyclist passes by without giving a fuck)
View Quote

I rode my bike right through the middle of a hostage standoff, before a cop stepped out and told me to get on the sidewalk behind their cars. Shit didn’t even make the news, perp surrendered. It’s NYC stuff goes down daily in a town of about 9 million that surges to nearly double on a business day.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Previous heat waves have forced NYC and Chicago to use Refrigerated trucks in the past.

ETA:  people forget that people are dying of the regular everyday shit too. Not every dead person in the world is Covid19.
View Quote

In a city of 9 million? Naw....
Link Posted: 3/31/2020 10:11:01 AM EDT
[#31]
This is common. Reefer trucks and or trailers are regularly used by morgues whenever they run out of the limited space they have too many bodies.  

You cannot put bodies in the walk in kitchen fridge.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top