BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 4:43:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Taking that one firehose quote with no context proves nothing. That single statement alone could be easily twisted. It is almost as if the OP has an agenda. Especially since he switched to attacking people about buying police credentials from Lake Arthur, NM. If that is not your intent OP, please post all the rest of the context so we can make a real informed decision.

Mark has a great point as well, show us what you have done personally OP to support the 2nd and defend it, that even starts to give you a right to attack others?
View Quote
Who bought what?
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 4:55:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think you can really say Larue is against the 2A. He made a stupid comment but puts his money where his mouth is.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:04:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Meh, it's what this board has become.

The salad days of ARFcom got fed to the hogs.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ML you are getting trolled.  99.9% of us know where you stand, but I understand you not wanting yourself or brand being taken out of context.

Some of us think you can be an ass, but most men can be at times.  Your support of NOLO and the 2nd proved to be a very generous act.  Thank you for doing what you did.  I'd buy you a beer.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ML you are getting trolled.  99.9% of us know where you stand, but I understand you not wanting yourself or brand being taken out of context.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:11:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't think you can really say Larue is against the 2A. He made a stupid comment but puts his money where his mouth is.
View Quote
Try reading the thread in the OP. Once he got backlash in that thread he sent out a mass email and tried to recover and clarify his position and made some fundraiser for nolo to try and make people forget. He was willing to give the antis that inch so they could take a mile because it wouldn't effect him personally. If they were looking to ban after market triggers he would be singing a different tune.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:17:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:19:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Try reading the thread in the OP. Once he got backlash in that thread he sent out a mass email and tried to recover and clarify his position and made some fundraiser for nolo to try and make people forget. He was willing to give the antis that inch so they could take a mile because it wouldn't effect him personally. If they were looking to ban after market triggers he would be singing a different tune.
View Quote
So what exactly is your end-game with all of this?
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:21:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Apparently OP is just a truther....
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:26:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
Exactly! What are you hoping to accomplish? I would guess by the reply's, your agenda has failed. Seems you are trying to follow a path of least resistance and have instead smacked into a brick wall. Smells of liberalism.....
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:34:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
I don't even know that it was that stupid of a comment.  Bump stocks have got to be one of the stupidest firearms accessories I've ever seen, and saying the 2nd Amendment applies to such accessories is a stretch.

That said, I would never support banning them.

Those are two entirely different positions, and I think it's reasonable to expect a precision rifle and parts company to hold both of those positions.  It doesn't make that company anti-2A.

Too much derp in this thread.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:35:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:36:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Its ok Nu-Conservatives are taking over. They see no issue with  it.
View Quote
Stop posting false information, and try fucking reading before spewing bullshit.  I am not okay with restricting to 21.  I’m not okay with TK saying that.  I was making another point, but you know, you’d have to read and shit......
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I don't even know that it was that stupid of a comment.  Bump stocks have got to be one of the stupidest firearms accessories I've ever seen, and saying the 2nd Amendment applies to such accessories is a stretch.  
View Quote
So, in your opinion, does the 2nd Admendment apply to anything not strictly and legally a firearm? Firearms, and firearms only?
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#16]
EXCLUSIVE: Tim Kennedy’s Gun Control Statement, Clarified?

Read this and make your own decision.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:44:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
To educate the members here. To let them know who is on truly on our side and who is anti 2A and in this for themselves and dont truly care about the 2A.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:55:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

To educate the members here. To let them know who is on truly on our side and who is anti 2A and in this for themselves and dont truly care about the 2A.

View Quote
And and and holy bad sentence structure Batman...
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 5:58:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
Based on your posts in this thread, I would say you are for 2nd Amendment but against everyone that doesn't share your exact opinion on it. I would also say you have definitely educated the members here......
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:09:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How so? He followed me into this thread, like he always does.

Answer this question for him since hes afraid to:

How would you feel if they banned after market triggers like theyre banning bump stocks? They are both accessories to the ar15 and someone against the 2A could say that they both make the weapon fire faster. Does a bump stock deserve to be banned over a after market trigger, because its less important?
A man can't have a opinion? Larue don't like bumpstocks therefore he is a Anti? Bullshit, your trolling are just plain dumb.
http://cdn0.thetruthaboutguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Screen-Shot-2017-10-11-at-3.33.40-PM.png
Whatever was said, that needed clarification, seems to have been clarified. Or do we need some sort of sacrifice to make the OP happy? No forgiveness for changing a position or mis-speaking and then clarifying.

Let me ask you this, if someone was truly anti-gun, and in a position of power and they had a change of heart, would you not embrace them? Congratulate them and talk about them being red-pilled? Tim Kennedy seems to realize that he may have stepped on his dick based on the Instagram posts that I have seen, at least he has seemed very clear on where he stands, should we not say, "Well, you ought to be careful of what you say and how it affects things, but glad to have you all in on our side." Rather than "fuck that guy" and trash him losing a potential ally?

Perhaps as gun owners we ought to be outspoken AND forgiving.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
I’ve never purchased anything from LaRue Tactical other than getting lucky enough to get in on the 1st round of the Nolo fundraiser. So not a “fanboi” just to make it clear.

Having said that, I have to ask: you honestly think that Mr. LaRue is truly anti-2A? LaRue’s ultimate goal is a complete regulation or removal of all firearms, just like every other anti-2A hack we rail against?

And using his company as a money-making scapegoat is disingenuous since the reason EVERY COMPANY EVER FORMED is to make money.

Sorry, I’m not seeing this witch hunt being focused on the right target. There was an apology and a clarification. It happens every day.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:18:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Def some backpedaling here, but I don't think that delegitimizes LaRue's support of the 2A.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:23:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:31:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:33:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
EXCLUSIVE: Tim Kennedy’s Gun Control Statement, Clarified?

Read this and make your own decision.
View Quote
TK: “Should an 18-year old have an AR? Yes. Should Tim Kennedy at 19 should have been able to have an AR? No. I was not a law… I was not a law-abiding citizen, I was a little piece of shit. And that’s what I said in the interview. So when I say that I stand by every single word that I say, I do. I’m not going to go back and disagree with anything I’ve ever said.

Just another sad attempt of backpedaling here too...
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:37:57 PM EDT
[#28]
He won't post his real name.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:40:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why do you want to know my real name so bad, again?
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:44:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:46:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My position was made Crystal clear in the link you so kindly provided ... your backpeddling accusations are baseless. Who are you ? Who do you work for ? Who are you aligned with ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
My position was made Crystal clear in the link you so kindly provided ... your backpeddling accusations are baseless. Who are you ? Who do you work for ? Who are you aligned with ?

In the context of the thread, which was about the NRA supporting the idea of a bumpstock ban, you made it clear that you 100% supported the NRA. A person could easily construe that 100% support of an organization that is ok with banning a bumpstock, meant that you supported the ban also.  You also posted this:

I think you 100% support the 2nd Amendment, but let's stop acting like your statements couldn't be misconstrued to support the bumstock ban that the NRA supported.
Not everyone who disagree's with you is an enemy agent.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Sofa king in
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:49:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 7:00:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Pathetic, no loss as I don't plan on buying again from either. They need to be added OP.

Quoted:
Kimber hires them, and Savage supports their causes.

Kimbers VP of Sales Ryan Busse has been part of non-profits that are only against 2nd Amendment politicians. For several years he was in charge of a non-profit called Montana Conservation Voters. Montana Conservation Voters only supports Democrats. Of all the politicians they supported under Busse, only one had a positive NRA rating. They gave their full support to politicians who were keynote speakers at Bloomberg rallies on our state capital, and who they praised for the vlogs in which they mock people that carry guns, or have a gun at home to protect themselves. They also hold fundraisers for city council members who have illegally banned private sales, and who have lawyers from Everytown. The group he is the main board member of is Backcountry Hunters and Anglers. This group is run by a man who has raised hundreds of thousands against pro-gun people, and was a member of Sportsman for Obama. This group that Ryan is a board member of works with groups that are anti-hunting. The group its self is about public access for hunting, yet works with groups like the nature conservancy who buy lands that were previously open to hunting, and close them to hunting. They get a lot of funding from the Wilburforce Foundation that supports groups who lobby governments to ban lead ammo, and support progressive judicial causes that want judges who are anti-gun. This group that Ryan is on the board of, works with a lady who has sued Montana to shut down elk hunting, who has releases the names and addresses of hunters (only Republicans mind you.) She also works with very anti-hunting groups like the Buffalo Field Campaign, a group that harasses hunters, including calling game wardens and making up lies in hopes they come and stop hunters from hunting. As of just this year, members of this group released infected animals from quarantine into the wild, that would have been culled to stop the spread of brucellosis. While Ryan has been national board member of this group, their local chapters called on members to reach out to politicians to opposed hunting with suppressors, to oppose the use of crossbows in areas you could hunt with pistol or shotgun, and to oppose bills that would require hunting license fees to be used to buy lands to hunt on, as our fees were going to buy land and close it hunters for numerous things like birdwatchers.

Kimber has fully support these endeavors by their employee, including being a major corporate sponsor of their current non-profit.

And as of February, Savage arms is also another major corporate sponsor.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 7:02:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Why do you want to know my real name so bad, again?
View Quote
I don't want you or anyone arock or dox or what ever they call it. I think at this point if you are going to run a smear campaign against some posters on this board and other people who have all their real info out there then you should too. "By your own hand not forced or dox'ed"
There are alot of people new to this site every day and don't need to be misinformed by people with a disingenuous message.
I've spent probably close to 30 something  grand to vendors on this site and too this site and I hope when I come here it's not filled with industry shills posting as normal arfcomers  smearing the competition.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He doesn't want it "again", you added that.
You have a knack for adding a lot that was never said or meant.
View Quote
Hes only asked me to divulge my personal information 5 separate times in this thread.

Why dont you clarify your water hose comment?

Do you believe bump stocks are protected by the 2nd amendment?

Do you believe after market triggers are protected by the 2nd amendment?
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 7:17:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 7:18:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Hes only asked me to divulge my personal information 5 separate times in this thread.

Why dont you clarify your water hose comment?

Do you believe bump stocks are protected by the 2nd amendment?

Do you believe after market triggers are protected by the 2nd amendment?
View Quote
The water hose comment seemed to reinforce what you are saying but some clarification form him would help.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 7:24:03 PM EDT
[#39]
I'm pretty sure @LaRue_Tactical didn't "call for" a ban on bumpstocks.  He expressed an opinion.  It's not like he put up anti-bumpstock ads, or "called for a ban" in any public way whatsoever.

To state otherwise is intellectually dishonest.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 7:24:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Honey, vinegar, blah blah blah.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 7:25:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Even you said you're not the more eloquent person, but why did you feel the need to send out a mass email to clarify your position on the 2nd amendment after making the water hose comment and then follow up with launching your 2nd amendment nolo fundraiser to try and make it go away, Mr. Officer?
View Quote
Dude, this is a classic bullshit leftist technique to question someone's motives for doing a good thing, and heavily implying they somehow did so only to save face or for nefarious purposes.  Seriously, what the fuck?
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 7:36:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 7:41:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If you bring this up again you will be removed. Do you understand?

@jon101st
View Quote
No problem.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#44]
It depends upon what the meaning of "is" is    

* Some levity "is" needed
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 8:02:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

And you never answered him. Why is that ?  
Who are you ?  
You have made it a life of trolling me all over  ARFcom. Why ?
If you reveal to the board who you are, it will expose you for what you are.
View Quote
So ya'll are saying he's got other motives? Interesting.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 8:07:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 8:07:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Some real bullshit happening in here.

Op is sad he let his whole state flip on guns.

Op what did you do to stop your own personal rights from being taken earlier this year?
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 8:11:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
AROCK is that you?
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 8:13:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I’ve never purchased anything from LaRue Tactical other than getting lucky enough to get in on the 1st round of the Nolo fundraiser. So not a “fanboi” just to make it clear.

Having said that, I have to ask: you honestly think that Mr. LaRue is truly anti-2A? LaRue’s ultimate goal is a complete regulation or removal of all firearms, just like every other anti-2A hack we rail against?

And using his company as a money-making scapegoat is disingenuous since the reason EVERY COMPANY EVER FORMED is to make money.

Sorry, I’m not seeing this witch hunt being focused on the right target. There was an apology and a clarification. It happens every day.
View Quote
Will OP answer to this?
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
wow.  What’s your angle OP? Mark is not secretly anti gun. That is preposterous.
View Quote
Duh.
In before OP says im a larue fanboy...
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top