Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:19:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Aaand that's how I know you have no idea how these things work in the real world.

1. Propaganda/no propaganda, it proves the "evidence" used in the official mass media story is shit.
Wanna have another go? Find new evidence.

2. Why would you think the militia on site would know about the launcher? They're likely a different faction/unit, for chrissakes.
... Now that I think about it, if Grim was still in the same outfit at the time, that means he was from a different republic than people who may have had the launcher.

3. Even if someone looted shit (which some locals may have done, although militia did establish a quarantine around the area), they certainly wouldn't do it on camera. "People going through luggage" are doing so to find IDs and personal effects.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:That video didn't explain anything it's a propaganda piece to make it seem like Pootie poots buddies didn't know they shot down an airliner while the launcher retreated into russia.

And does nothing to contradict the videos of people rifling through luggage looking for valuables while speaking russian

Aaand that's how I know you have no idea how these things work in the real world.

1. Propaganda/no propaganda, it proves the "evidence" used in the official mass media story is shit.
Wanna have another go? Find new evidence.

2. Why would you think the militia on site would know about the launcher? They're likely a different faction/unit, for chrissakes.
... Now that I think about it, if Grim was still in the same outfit at the time, that means he was from a different republic than people who may have had the launcher.

3. Even if someone looted shit (which some locals may have done, although militia did establish a quarantine around the area), they certainly wouldn't do it on camera. "People going through luggage" are doing so to find IDs and personal effects.

1. It proves a bunch of russian speaking people were there digging through a crime scene looking for anything of value. Not good.

2. Because they were probably talking loudly on their cell phones to the missile commander while squatting.

3. Did they think airliners wouldn't have manifests?  Why would they need to establish IDs and collect personal effects? I'm thinking trophies.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And yet, not one shred of evidence.

The UN made it clear that the international community would respect the will of the Crimean people, and repeatedly offered to provide legitimate oversight and electronic systems to ensure the vote was not rigged. But Putin refused like a petulant child and came out with the now iconic hand counted voting result showing 90%+ of the people supported unification (similar to how North Korea does elections). Remaining part of Ukraine was not even on the ballot, and armed thugs were posted at the doors of polling stations preventing the democratic opposition from even entering the building. Putin even denied that these thugs were Russian military units, calling them "self defense" forces. The entire affair was wrapped in lies, deceit, illegality, and illegitimacy, because Putin knew that the Crimean people were and will always be Ukrainians, and they would never support breaking from their home country to be annexed the tyrannical state who slaughtered them in years prior.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's this tiny issue of local population overwhelmingly supporting the annexation, according to Gallup and Canadian polls specifically designed to prove the opposite.
LINKY

Not to mention the whole thing involved only one shootout with 2 KIA (local militiaman and a UAF soldier).
In fact, reunification was supported by the vast majority of local cops and soldiers. IIRC only about 20% didn't later enlist in the Russian army.
LINKY

As for "illegality" of occupation, the coup was equally illegal. In effect, USA soft-annexed Ukraine with the support of ~50% the population, Russia hard-annexed Crimea with the support of 80%+ of the population.

Not to mention the Kosovo thing:
Hey Obama, What About Serbia’s “Territorial Integrity”?

And yet, not one shred of evidence.

The UN made it clear that the international community would respect the will of the Crimean people, and repeatedly offered to provide legitimate oversight and electronic systems to ensure the vote was not rigged. But Putin refused like a petulant child and came out with the now iconic hand counted voting result showing 90%+ of the people supported unification (similar to how North Korea does elections). Remaining part of Ukraine was not even on the ballot, and armed thugs were posted at the doors of polling stations preventing the democratic opposition from even entering the building. Putin even denied that these thugs were Russian military units, calling them "self defense" forces. The entire affair was wrapped in lies, deceit, illegality, and illegitimacy, because Putin knew that the Crimean people were and will always be Ukrainians, and they would never support breaking from their home country to be annexed the tyrannical state who slaughtered them in years prior.

See, here is where we have a disconnect. You buy the official rhetoric. I know its BS.

IIRC UN made no such offer, as far as I'm aware - at least not anything that could work in practice. I imagine if they did, it would be along the lines of "how about Russians leave, militia disarms, everybody who's anybody gets "disappeared" by the coup-installed regime, popular rallies get dispersed by thugs bused in from the opposite side of the country... and THEN we'll shall learn the true desires of Crimean people".
Feel free to link to a UN resolution and surprise me.

You're probably thinking of OSCE observers, who
a) Weren't there to monitor elections, which they expressly stated
b) made a point of refusing to talk to the militia, which made it impossible for them to get through Crimean Berkut checkpoints, which gave them an excuse to bitch to the media. The whole thing was simply a PR stunt.

Also, IIRC, Russians invited anybody and their grandma to monitor the referendum. A bunch of EU Ron Paul types showed, and reported that it was overwhelmingly pro-reunification, as the Western-commissioned polls unequivocally state, too.
EU/USA/UN just ignored the whole thing and preferred to bitch about it, because they knew what the outcome would be.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:28:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey remember when the Russian backed militia committed war crimes by executing Ukrainian POWs? https://news.vice.com/video/the-ruins-of-donetsk-airport-russian-roulette-dispatch-95

Execution of uniformed fighters with bound hands.

http://i.imgur.com/Er2Dacb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/E0jU2Qa.png  
View Quote

More than likely tied post-mortem so that the hands don't flop around when you try to carry the corpse.
The rope being seemingly dust-free, unlike the bodies, and hands being tied in front, support this theory. Plus if these guys were actually executed, they would likely be hidden, and militia certainly wouldn't let VICE film it.

I'm not saying these guys couldn't have been executed - civil war isn't all fun and games - but seems extremely unlikely.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:28:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you like the color scheme of the new Ukrainian uniform?  Also, is the Putin toilet paper hard on hemorrhoids?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:31:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

More than likely tied post-mortem so that the hands don't flop around when you try to carry the corpse.
The rope being seemingly dust-free, unlike the bodies, and hands being tied in front, support this theory. Plus if these guys were actually executed, they would likely be hidden, and militia certainly wouldn't let VICE film it.

I'm not saying these guys couldn't have been executed - civil war isn't all fun and games - but seems extremely unlikely.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey remember when the Russian backed militia committed war crimes by executing Ukrainian POWs? https://news.vice.com/video/the-ruins-of-donetsk-airport-russian-roulette-dispatch-95

Civil War?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:31:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:Our lack of response in Georgia was fucking bullshit. If we had put Putin in check in Georgia, this shit wouldn't have happened in Ukraine.
View Quote

Yeah, how dare Russia be pissed that Georgians attacked the RF Peacekeeper HQ with a tank regiment!
It's like if Serbia decided to invade Kosovo and wipe out UNPROFOR.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Control_Commission_for_Georgian–Ossetian_Conflict_Resolution
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:34:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More than likely you're a giant tool.    

Office of the United Nations High Commissioner

for Human Rights

Report on the human rights situation in Ukraine

16 February to 15 May 2015

30. During the reporting period, the HRMMU became aware of new allegations of summary

executions of people in the captivity of the armed groups. Some of these allegations have been

supported by testimonies of witnesses and by forensic examinations and photographic materials.

31. The HRMMU interviewed a number of witnesses and relatives in the case of

Ukrainian soldier Ihor Branovytskyi, who was allegedly summarily executed on 21 January

while in captivity of the armed groups of the ‘Donetsk people’s republic’. According to them,

when the Ukrainian military retreated from the Donetsk airport, a group of 12 soldiers,

including Mr. Branovytskyi, was captured by the armed groups of the ‘Donetsk people’s

republic’. En route to the former SBU premises in Donetsk, members of the armed groups took

the captives to the former military base currently used by the so-called ‘Sparta battalion’.

They were reportedly beaten and subjected to interrogation under torture and ill-treatment.

All captives were allegedly lined up along a wall and beaten one after the other for a few

hours by some 20 people with metal pipes, wooden batons and butts of rifles. Perpetrators

were reportedly looking for a machine gunner and when Mr. Branovytskyi said that he was

the one they were looking for, he was separated from the other captives, beaten with a blunt

hard object and sustained shot wounds with a traumatic gun, according to a forensic

examination received by the HRMMU13. After Mr. Branovytskyi collapsed and fainted, the

commander of ‘Sparta battalion’14 reportedly refused to call an ambulance and fired two

shots in the head of the victim. In addition to physical torture and ill-treatment, the other

captives were also subjected to mock executions with members of the ‘Sparta battalion’ firing

shots above their heads.

32. On 8 May, the HRMMU interviewed a Ukrainian soldier, who was released by the

armed groups of ‘Donetsk people’s republic’ the previous day. He was one from the group of

seven captured soldiers, two of whom were wounded. Five of them, including the

interlocutor, were kept in one dug-out shelter, while one wounded soldier was in the other

dug-out shelter and the other wounded – in a trench. The interlocutor heard a number of shots

fired by the members of the armed groups. When passing by those places, he saw these two

soldiers lying on the ground showing no sign of life. The remaining soldiers were forced into

a hole, which was allegedly a shell crater, where they remained for some time, until members

of the so-called ‘international Piatnashki battalion’ took one of them out. The interlocutor

heard a shot accompanied with scream and a second shot shortly thereafter. When four

captives were leaving the hole, the interlocutor saw the soldier lying on the ground with blood

on his back. The HRMMU is examining this case.

33. In February and March, nine Ukrainian soldiers captured by the armed groups in the

village of Krasnyi Partyzan (Donetsk region) on 22 January were released. Some of them

confirmed earlier allegations of the summary execution of four of their fellow soldiers15. In

April, the HRMMU was provided with photographs of a Ukrainian soldier whose body was

delivered to Dnipropetrovsk morgue on either 20 or 21 February. The body had visible signs

of torture and execution (two bullet marks on the face shot from a very close range and a cut

throat). The HRMMU is examining these cases.

Yes I'm aware there are allegations that Ukrainian militias also executed some people in this same report. It's one paragraph of text after the above excerpt.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:36:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm not putting my money on that. The Saudi's are already starting to crack, and they are the cornerstone of our economic pressure on Russia.

It could still happen, but the odds aren't looking so great. If Russia keeps its shit together through September, I think they'll ride out the storm.

Beyond the absolutely crucial importance of Saudi economic pressure, a lot hinges on the instability in Europe. The more Europe falls apart, the less likely Russia will implode.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Soon, Russia will collapse under the weight of crushing US sanctions and it's own tyranny both at home and abroad, the question is when.

I'm not putting my money on that. The Saudi's are already starting to crack, and they are the cornerstone of our economic pressure on Russia.

It could still happen, but the odds aren't looking so great. If Russia keeps its shit together through September, I think they'll ride out the storm.

Beyond the absolutely crucial importance of Saudi economic pressure, a lot hinges on the instability in Europe. The more Europe falls apart, the less likely Russia will implode.

Curiously, I have a more pessimistic outlook on Russian economy than most ppl here.
It's because I read stuff from Russian opposition - the nationalists, not Soros's libtard clowns - and they are rather pessimistic.

On the other hand, you guys see CNN/BBC bullshit which is designed to
a) scare the sheeple with eebil genius Putin in order to get more viewers = more revenue
b) please the neocon/corporate crowd, sell projects like the Zumwalt, etc.

I haven't translated much on the subject, because pro-Russian crowd would hate it and Western crowd won't get it, but if you speak Russian or want to use Google translator, I can give a couple links, e.g.

?????? ????????? ? ?????? ?????????
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:45:08 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought all those molotovs hitting the armored vehicles was mental note worthy. If sychronized molotov throw was an Olympic event, those guys would have won the gold metal.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:53:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The Russian backed insurgency got mauled. The VDV and Spetznatz units hopefully are hurting from their losses.

There's a motherfucking ghost army all over the Rodina now. https://youtu.be/C66mAkS1ZfM

Then there was the armor officer's selfie trail https://youtu.be/2zssIFN2mso
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If both Obama and Putin got out of Ukraine when the mess started, militia would've likely won.
Coup-installed regime was flat broke, without Obama financing the war it would go nowhere.
Not to mention the coup would've never happened without Western backing.

As for Russians in UA... Well there were a lot of volunteers, but they were still a minority. IIRC UAF took over 1,000 militia POW, less than 50 were Russian citizens, only 12 were Russian solders. That should give you an idea of force composition.

There was a lot of outside meddling and supply to be sure, but as I said above, both sides are guilty of that.

The Russian backed insurgency got mauled. The VDV and Spetznatz units hopefully are hurting from their losses.

There's a motherfucking ghost army all over the Rodina now. https://youtu.be/C66mAkS1ZfM

Then there was the armor officer's selfie trail https://youtu.be/2zssIFN2mso

Watching that was painful... It's hilariously bad, and reminded me why I don't even like Western investigative journalists.
To put this is perspective, these guys are reporting traces of stuff that's common knowledge in the Russian blogosphere, many months too late, and using Soros/USAID shills as sources.

This is something I posted like 3 months before VICE:
Russian Tankman in Ukraine: Abridged version
Russian Army presence in the Donbass

To give you the rundown, Russians interfered one time, in August, with several battalion mechanized groups, for a couple weeks. There was some intervention at Debaltsevo, but much lower level. Russian units were involved in very little direct fighting because UAF circa 2014 couldn't even beat the goddam militia.

I'd guess total Russian army KIA are probably under 50, of which the US/Soros journalists have found half a dozen or so. KIA for Russian volunteers are probably in the high hundreds, but they're no more "Russian army" than Georgians in UAF are Georgian forces.

Plot twist: some Russian soldiers really DID go on vacation and joined the militia. It's not even illegal under Russian law, as long as they're not doing it to get rich.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:56:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah, how dare Russia be pissed that Georgians attacked the RF Peacekeeper HQ with a tank regiment!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Control_Commission_for_Georgian–Ossetian_Conflict_Resolution
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Our lack of response in Georgia was fucking bullshit. If we had put Putin in check in Georgia, this shit wouldn't have happened in Ukraine.

The Russian faggots were looking for an excuse to attack Georgia the moment the TBC pipeline became a thing. Russia spent years convincing the Georgian hillfolk they should rebel, smuggling weapons to them and even giving them Russian citizenship.

Once you managed to badger the Georgians into doing something about your bullshit, it goes without saying that you took control and kept control of the pipeline, proving what the war was actually about.

Your invasion force should have been blown to hell. You were very lucky it was an election year.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:56:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

To be fair this one actually has a beginners grasp of rhetoric, unlike Primorsky who was pretty much just "RUSSIA #1 STALIN HERO MOTHERLAND AHHHHHHHHH!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
       http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--t5hJ0vey--/1373649804322261094.jpg

PRIMORSKY <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ is that you?  

To be fair this one actually has a beginners grasp of rhetoric, unlike Primorsky who was pretty much just "RUSSIA #1 STALIN HERO MOTHERLAND AHHHHHHHHH!"

Primorsky was trying to troll people into revealing capabilities of US systems by posting over the top claims about Russian junk. tatzhit is trying to shape opinion. That requires a more gentle touch.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Primorsky was trying to troll people into revealing capabilities of US systems by posting over the top claims about Russian junk. tatzhit is trying to shape opinion. That requires a more gentle touch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
       http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--t5hJ0vey--/1373649804322261094.jpg

Yeah, I remember how Primorsky got a bunch of people to blab about the Giant D.I.C.K. Laser. That was unfortunate.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:10:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:Yes I'm aware there are allegations that Ukrainian militias also executed some people in this same report. It's one paragraph of text after the above excerpt.  
View Quote

Again, I'm not saying it didn't happen sometime, somewhere - just not to the guys you posted.
Although "evidence" from released captives is rich. You do realize UA now has a Ministry of Propaganda, right?
AND that both sides do fake executions to terrify the captives?
The bodies at the morgue - that's real proof.

If you wanna dig into the subject of prisoner treatment at this war - feel free. UAF stories are rather similar, except they tend to happen to soldiers and not activists.

Maria Koleda, a Russian journalist who spent five months in Kiev government prison
Nurse POW
"Russian mercenary" forced to lie on camera by SBU
US citizen tortured by Ukraine State Security for protesting in Kiev:
ONE
TWO

I could find more links - this is just off the top of my head. Civil wars are pretty much all alike in that respect.
I am of the opinion that Donbass militias treated POWs somewhat better, but as you know, I'm biased.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:18:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The Russian faggots were looking for an excuse to attack Georgia the moment the TBC pipeline became a thing. Russia spent years convincing the Georgian hillfolk they should rebel, smuggling weapons to them and even giving them Russian citizenship.

Once you managed to badger the Georgians into doing something about your bullshit, it goes without saying that you took control and kept control of the pipeline, proving what the war was actually about.

Your invasion force should have been blown to hell. You were very lucky it was an election year.
View Quote

Lolwut? Dude, at least check Wikipedia first. Pipeline is on the opposite side of Georgia, and Russians never took control of it. As a matter of fact, IIRC Russians didn't take over any land whatsoever. I think Abkhazians may have taken Kodori mountain pass, but that's about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baku–Tbilisi–Ceyhan_pipeline

As for the rest of your claims, there is some truth there - both sides were taking potshots at each other ever since the 1992(?) war ended. But nothing that would warrant trying to flatten the place with MLRS and tanks.
In case you're wondering why the Georgians did it, it's simple: Roki tunnel. If they managed to blow it up, they would sever the only route from Russia to South Ossetia, and quickly crush remaining peacekeepers+locals. They failed despite repeated attempts, and got curbstomped once the relief force arrived.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:40:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No, some libtard newspaper published a story claiming its a fact.
BTW, even they were claiming those "Putin's trolls" were working inside Russia on a second-rate Russian blog platform.

The reason I'm saying it's probably true is because I've seen a few stories of popular Moscow bloggers being contracted for hit pieces on specific companies or officials, to influence municipal elections, that sorta deal. But hey, FHRC does it over here, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Probably? It's a known fact.

No, some libtard newspaper published a story claiming its a fact.
BTW, even they were claiming those "Putin's trolls" were working inside Russia on a second-rate Russian blog platform.

The reason I'm saying it's probably true is because I've seen a few stories of popular Moscow bloggers being contracted for hit pieces on specific companies or officials, to influence municipal elections, that sorta deal. But hey, FHRC does it over here, too.

Which newspaper? The Guardian? The Atlantic? Various bloggers? Numerous Russian newspapers?
Besides we've seen it here on this very forum. Complete with clumsy attempts of trying to pull information from DOD employees.

It's fact.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 10:42:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

As for Russians in UA... Well there were a lot of volunteers, but they were still a minority. IIRC UAF took over 1,000 militia POW, less than 50 were Russian citizens, only 12 were Russian solders. That should give you an idea of force composition.

There was a lot of outside meddling and supply to be sure, but as I said above, both sides are guilty of that.
View Quote

Actually, that doesn't really tell us much.  Where exactly were the other 938 from?

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:03:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Tatzhit, are you a cube farmer at The Aquarium, or do you have your own office?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:09:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Which newspaper? The Guardian? The Atlantic? Various bloggers? Numerous Russian newspapers?
Besides we've seen it here on this very forum. Complete with clumsy attempts of trying to pull information from DOD employees.

It's fact.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's fact.

IIRC the original story was Novaya Gazeta, which is Russia's premium Western propaganda mouthpiece. Not saying everything they report is false - just that they mostly report parts of the truth that are convenient to Soros/Kerry. Oh, and occasionally they exaggerate or make stuff up. Then their drivel gets reprinted by the Guardian. Actually, don't get me started on fakes and rumors that the Guardian reprints.

As for this forum's attempts, don't know who this Primorsky dude is.
In my experience, people tend to assume anyone who disagrees with them is paid for it - it's a much more comfortable thought than realizing a lot of people disagree with you of their own free will.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:17:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Actually, that doesn't really tell us much.  Where exactly were the other 938 from?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The vast majority? UA citizens. You know, civil war. I know CNN likes to pretend that it's all Putin's mercenaries, just like Russians like to pretend the 10k+ fighting in Maidan were all CIA agents, but let's be real here.

There were also volunteers from around the globe, on both sides. Belorussians, Ossetians, Serbs, Chechens (the Ichkeria insurgents went to UAF, the pro-Russian ones to the rebels), Brazilians, a few Americans, etc. etc. I don't think many of them were taken POW, tho. A French-Russian dude was, and a Serb IIRC.

Feb 2016, head of UA State Security said they have proof 56 Russians have participated in the war on the Donbass side:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_IxB-GlrC8

Real number is probably much higher, likely 3,000 or more (UAF didn't manage to capture many because UAF were a bucket of fail in 2014). But the whole narrative where Russians form the majority in the militia is just crude propaganda to de-legitimize the enemy.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Tatzhit, are you a cube farmer at The Aquarium, or do you have your own office?
View Quote

Cube farmer

Seriously tho, I'm not "above" anyone in any structure, so I guess that makes me a low-ranked grunt of the troll world .
Trying to work as a team is more trouble than it's worth when everyone is doing whatever they want, whenever they want, you can't fire anyone, and half the collaborators are sovereign citizens or similar fringe groups . I talk to ppl, a couple blogs re-print my stuff, that's about it.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:52:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Lol @ the modern version of the Soviet propaganda system that invented, refined, built and drove the progressive machine in the 50s and 60s that is literally on the cusp of ending the American way of life.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:48:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lol @ the modern version of the Soviet propaganda system that invented, refined, built and drove the progressive machine in the 50s and 60s that is literally on the cusp of ending the American way of life.
View Quote

Started before them.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:57:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Started before them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Started before them.

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:22:08 AM EDT
[#25]
What a bunch of pure bullshit; lies so pathetic they are not worthy of a rebuttal.

Fuck Russia.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:25:18 AM EDT
[#26]
What's it feel like to shill for a corrupt shit hole?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:30:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't smoke weed out 70 year old US rifle.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:37:57 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The weed helps control the ass pain because the ncos took turns buttfucking the conscripts.

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:07:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The weed helps control the ass pain because the ncos took turns buttfucking the conscripts.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eric Fanning approves of this joke.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:12:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Sadly the Russians are slowly closing the sock technology gap on us.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:30:56 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
There's this tiny issue of local population overwhelmingly supporting the annexation, according to Gallup and Canadian polls specifically designed to prove the opposite.

LINKY

Not to mention the whole thing involved only one shootout with 2 KIA (local militiaman and a UAF soldier).

In fact, reunification was supported by the vast majority of local cops and soldiers. IIRC only about 20% didn't later enlist in the Russian army.

LINKY

As for "illegality" of occupation, the coup was equally illegal. In effect, USA soft-annexed Ukraine with the support of ~50% the population, Russia hard-annexed Crimea with the support of 80%+ of the population.

Hey Obama, What About Serbia’s "Territorial Integrity”?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The United States is going to remain committed to the Ukrainian people, and rest assured that the illegal occupation of Crimea is not legitimized by the time passed. Illegal is illegal even after 2 years, and what was stolen will be returned and the people behind the illegal invasion and occupation will be held accountable.

The justification to Annex Crimea was based on a highly dubious and unilateral referendum, with no international oversight, no internationally recognized electronic systems to ensure electoral fairness and prevent fraud, and it was done under the gun barrels of Putin's thugs.

Soon, Russia will collapse under the weight of crushing US sanctions and it's own tyranny both at home and abroad, the question is when.

LINKY

LINKY

bye bye credibility.

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:38:06 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

bye bye credibility.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The United States is going to remain committed to the Ukrainian people, and rest assured that the illegal occupation of Crimea is not legitimized by the time passed. Illegal is illegal even after 2 years, and what was stolen will be returned and the people behind the illegal invasion and occupation will be held accountable.

The justification to Annex Crimea was based on a highly dubious and unilateral referendum, with no international oversight, no internationally recognized electronic systems to ensure electoral fairness and prevent fraud, and it was done under the gun barrels of Putin's thugs.

LINKY

LINKY

bye bye credibility.

He never had any

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:46:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Video explaining it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZBSGorpLNc

Video is part of my recent thread, actually:

Donbass militiaman - memories from the trenches at Yampol, June 2014
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what did the russians do with all the stuff they looted off the corpses from MH17 after they shot it down?

Video explaining it:

And the credit cards stolen from the bodies then used by the Russian terrorists?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:05:15 AM EDT
[#34]
The lesson here is that corruption breeds weakness and weakness leads to the neighborhood thug taking the opportunity to kick in your door, fuck your wife, steal your TV and raid your fridge.  Putin is a piece of shit of the first order, but it's not like Ukrainians did anything to prevent or stop this.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 11:56:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The lesson here is that corruption breeds weakness and weakness leads to the neighborhood thug taking the opportunity to kick in your door, fuck your wife, steal your TV and raid your fridge.  Putin is a piece of shit of the first order, but it's not like Ukrainians did anything to prevent or stop this.
View Quote

They attempted it with the Orange Revolution but fact is,corruption was and indeed is systemic.Yanukovych was supposed to bring about reform yet ended up being another thief,willing to sell the nation to Russia for his petty dictator fantasies. Amazingly,Russians had no problem at all with his thievery and broken promises to his electorate,wonder why?

Nobody who lives next to Russians likes them or want their influence. Even Lukašenko,if he had his druthers,would not be so reliant upon Putin.

Russians have had centuries of shitty government,which has conditioned them socially to be immature and dependent upon "strong leadership",regardless of how it fits their personal interests. It is collective battered wife syndrome,hence their need to always have an eternal enemy to blame or else they would have to question themselves. About 30% of Russians are decent people but they are forever doomed to live under their mongoloid kin.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

The Ukrainians already did all they could, by ousting their undemocratic dictator and installing a reformed government. They ended what amounted in paying billions in tribute to Putin, ended their unfair trade relations, and started the process to join the modern world and international community. Putin's land invasion was completely predictable in response, and judging by the size difference between the two countries, the Ukranians managed a Spartan-like defense resulting in only Crimea as temporarily lost territory. The only thing that should have been done differently is stronger US involvement and commitment, which would have been the case had a leader like McCain or even Romney been president.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:15:41 PM EDT
[#37]
We might have a problem one day if Russia learns how to run itself properly.

Fortunately this is unlikely as long as Russians live there.

In the mean time her neighbours will have to put up with anti-social behavour like this.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:17:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

And the credit cards stolen from the bodies then used by the Russian terrorists?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what did the russians do with all the stuff they looted off the corpses from MH17 after they shot it down?

Video explaining it:

And phones
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:17:56 PM EDT
[#39]
OP will receive the Order of Lenin for this thread.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:27:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/Lvo0ecS.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:32:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That video didn't explain anything it's a propaganda piece to make it seem like Pootie poots buddies didn't know they shot down an airliner while the launcher retreated into russia.

And does nothing to contradict the videos of people rifling through luggage looking for valuables while speaking russian
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Video explaining it:

That video didn't explain anything it's a propaganda piece to make it seem like Pootie poots buddies didn't know they shot down an airliner while the launcher retreated into russia.

Don't they speak Russian in most of Ukraine?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:36:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Are all Ukrainian women as fun as this one?

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 12:50:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Started before them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Started before them.

Well yeah, it started with the Byzantines. But the current model was born of the 50s in both its scope and purpose.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:07:33 PM EDT
[#44]
lol.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:57:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, for fuck's sake.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:11:02 PM EDT
[#46]
In for wackiness.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:14:03 PM EDT
[#47]
lol @ the low quality of troll now.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:20:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Video explaining it:

Dunno but I know russian troops in the Ukraine would.

I also imagine the afterparty was held in russian as well
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:43:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/Lvo0ecS.jpg
View Quote

They'll give him his own Lada.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:49:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not saying you're entirely wrong - but it's hilarious how people try to attribute complex, multifaceted social processes to a single cause. If you listen to some Russian nationalists, they'll try to convince ya the Bolshevik revolution was entirely orchestrated by the Brit ambassador
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top