User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:52:34 PM EDT
[#1]
lol dead Russians
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 2:53:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:And the credit cards stolen from the bodies then used by the Russian terrorists?
View Quote

Possible. Imagine a jet crashing over any other war-torn, blockaded region. Or even any run-down industrial region, like Detroit. You gonna tell me not a single local is gonna pick up a credit card?
Militia leadership established a cordon to prevent any looting or messing with the evidence, but the debris were scattered over a wide area, some of which was contested.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:18:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They attempted it with the Orange Revolution but fact is,corruption was and indeed is systemic.Yanukovych was supposed to bring about reform yet ended up being another thief,willing to sell the nation to Russia for his petty dictator fantasies. Amazingly,Russians had no problem at all with his thievery and broken promises to his electorate,wonder why?

Nobody who lives next to Russians likes them or want their influence. Even Lukašenko,if he had his druthers,would not be so reliant upon Putin.

Russians have had centuries of shitty government,which has conditioned them socially to be immature and dependent upon "strong leadership",regardless of how it fits their personal interests. It is collective battered wife syndrome,hence their need to always have an eternal enemy to blame or else they would have to question themselves. About 30% of Russians are decent people but they are forever doomed to live under their mongoloid kin.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The lesson here is that corruption breeds weakness and weakness leads to the neighborhood thug taking the opportunity to kick in your door, fuck your wife, steal your TV and raid your fridge.  Putin is a piece of shit of the first order, but it's not like Ukrainians did anything to prevent or stop this.

They attempted it with the Orange Revolution but fact is,corruption was and indeed is systemic.Yanukovych was supposed to bring about reform yet ended up being another thief,willing to sell the nation to Russia for his petty dictator fantasies. Amazingly,Russians had no problem at all with his thievery and broken promises to his electorate,wonder why?

Nobody who lives next to Russians likes them or want their influence. Even Lukašenko,if he had his druthers,would not be so reliant upon Putin.

Russians have had centuries of shitty government,which has conditioned them socially to be immature and dependent upon "strong leadership",regardless of how it fits their personal interests. It is collective battered wife syndrome,hence their need to always have an eternal enemy to blame or else they would have to question themselves. About 30% of Russians are decent people but they are forever doomed to live under their mongoloid kin.

This is where the basic disconnect lies. Soros stooges in UA and elsewhere keep parroting the mantra of "representative government and free enterprise are necessary for prosperity, look at the West", and gullible idiots believe them.
The problem is the libtards are leaving out the parts about law and order, not to mention prosperity, which you need to have BEFORE representative government and free enterprise start working. Otherwise whoever rises to the top just steals as much as they can, while they can - like every high-ranking UA official for the past 23 years,  most recently the coup-installed Yatsenuk (already cut&run) and Poroshenko (getting ready to do so).
They want countries to start running before they learn to walk. Predictably, countries crash and burn, just like Ukraine.

Look at free market success stories for non-developed economies - Singapore, South Korea, China, Taiwan, etc. All authoritarian/collectivist. The most successful post-Soviet reformer, for all his faults, was Mike "Let's Throw Everyone in Prison" Saakashvili.
The best thing for Ukraine would have been an authoritarian leader who was smarter than Yanukovich, not the Maidan shitshow.

As for the racist BS, not even gonna go there. Nationalists gonna nationalist. Of course they gotta hate on the Russians - if they don't, they'll eventually rejoin the Slavic union in some form, and get demoted from Glorious Leaders of Independent Nation to second-rate administrators and shitty writers.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:20:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:Don't they speak Russian in most of Ukraine?
View Quote

83% some time before the coup, according to Gallup. Less now, of course, with all the Russia-hate on TV and nationalist thugs on the streets.

EDIT: Oh, and remember Russian is not an official language in Ukraine. Oppression anyone?
Imagine if French took over Canada and forbid using English in official capacity.

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:27:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Too long did not read....however...

What currency does Putin pay you in? Deutsche Marks?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

83% some time before the coup invasion according to Gallup. Less now, of course, with all the Russia-hate on TV and nationalist thugs on the streets.

EDIT: Oh, and remember Russian is not an official language in Ukraine. Oppression anyone?
Imagine if French took over Canada and forbid using English in official capacity.

http://media.gallup.com/poll/graphs/080801YearRussianLanguage_2_yt54e.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:

83% some time before the coup invasion according to Gallup. Less now, of course, with all the Russia-hate on TV and nationalist thugs on the streets.

fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:37:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Too long did not read....however...

What currency does Putin pay you in? Deutsche Marks?
View Quote

Jason Boland - Devil Pays In Gold (Song)
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:48:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

83% some time before the coup, according to Gallup. Less now, of course, with all the Russia-hate on TV and nationalist thugs on the streets.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

lol commie shill from Florida, thinks an official language is oppressive. How long did you live in Cuba for?

Who gives a fuck what they speak in Canada. If they wanted to call polite apologetic English "Canadian" they would be welcome to.

Because it's their fucking country.

It's also funny that in your hypothetical example you intentionally swapped the invading aggressor (Russia/France) with the victim (Ukraine/canada), passively insinuating the Ukrainians are invading their own country and oppressing their own people by using their language as a national standard.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 3:48:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Possible. Imagine a jet crashing over any other war-torn, blockaded region. Or even any run-down industrial region, like Detroit. You gonna tell me not a single local is gonna pick up a credit card?
Militia leadership established a cordon to prevent any looting or messing with the evidence, but the debris were scattered over a wide area, some of which was contested.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:And the credit cards stolen from the bodies then used by the Russian terrorists?

what the fuck are you smoking / drinking / injecting? first you start a thread on your supposed impartiality to the war in Ukraine and proceed to take the Russian side in every response. and then you come up with this excuse of credit card theft.  WTF are you thinking?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:20:42 PM EDT
[#10]

I bet OP jerks it to this song.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:32:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Don't they speak Russian in most of Ukraine?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what did the russians do with all the stuff they looted off the corpses from MH17 after they shot it down?

Video explaining it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZBSGorpLNc

Video is part of my recent thread, actually:

Donbass militiaman - memories from the trenches at Yampol, June 2014

That video didn't explain anything it's a propaganda piece to make it seem like Pootie poots buddies didn't know they shot down an airliner while the launcher retreated into russia.

And does nothing to contradict the videos of people rifling through luggage looking for valuables while speaking russian

Don't they speak Russian in most of Ukraine?

Russian was the official language of Ukraine under the USSR.  Residents in Western Ukraine spoke Ukrainian and would have to learn Russian if they went to a major university (Kiev) during that era.  Eastern Ukrainians speak Russian as a second language which does cause some friction between the regions but they all have one thing in common - HATRED for PUTIN and the Russian INVASION of their sovereign country.

The new government has tried to change the image (away from Russia puppet) and have adopted military & police uniforms that mirror the West, in particular the US.  The new female soldiers & officers are cute.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

lol commie shill from Florida, thinks an official language is oppressive. How long did you live in Cuba for?

Who gives a fuck what they speak in Canada. If they wanted to call polite apologetic English "Canadian" they would be welcome to.

It's also funny that in your hypothetical example you intentionally swapped the invading aggressor (Russia/France) with the victim (Ukraine/canada), passively insinuating the Ukrainians are invading their own country and oppressing their own people by using their language as a national standard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are confusing Ukrainian nationalists (who think Russian speakers should be second-class citizens) with population of Ukraine (who are mostly Russian speaking, as evidenced by the data above). Don't blame you - Western mass media likes to pretend UA nationalists speak for all of Ukraine. It's not true, tho.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:40:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

what the fuck are you smoking / drinking / injecting? first you start a thread on your supposed impartiality to the war in Ukraine and proceed to take the Russian side in every response. and then you come up with this excuse of credit card theft.  WTF are you thinking?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lolwut? I specifically said I'm biased in the OP. This is mostly a thread for me and UA nationalists to have purse fights without cluttering up other threads.

As for credit card theft - I'm sorry if you don't realize poor people in run-down industrial regions sometimes steal. Don't go to Detroit/Baltimore, your naiveté will make you an easy target.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Go away.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:48:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted: ...
Russian was the official language of Ukraine under the Russian Empire, but USSR made Ukrainian the official language and converted most of the education system to Ukrainian.  Residents in Western Ukrainesmall part of Ukraine that used to be Austria spoke Ukrainian and would have to learn Russian if they went to a major university (Kiev) during that era, much like someone speaking Welsh or Cherokee would have to learn a major language to do science.  Eastern Ukrainians speak Russian as a second language are Russian because that part was only joined to Ukraine in 1920s by Lenin which does cause some friction between the regions. Those that watch nationalist propaganda all have one thing in common - HATRED for PUTIN and the Russian INVASION of their sovereign country.

The new government has tried to change the image (away from Russia puppet) and have adopted military & police uniforms that mirror the West, in particular the US.  The new female soldiers & officers are cute but largely incompetent.
View Quote

Hey, I can troll too :)

Would you like some links, or do you know the sources as well as I?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:49:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Oh, for fuck's sake.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

More than likely tied post-mortem so that the hands don't flop around when you try to carry the corpse.

Oh, for fuck's sake.

He comes up with some good ones, here's one from a previous thread:

Quoted:

...Incidentally,
West Germans coming to the East in huge numbers to buy up all the cheap
stuff was one of the biggest reasons for the border...

All this time I thought the Berlin wall was to keep people from escaping an oppressive communist regime, when they were just trying to protect the people from evil western capitalists.  

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:50:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

All this time I thought the Berlin wall was to keep people from escaping an oppressive communist regime, when they were just trying to protect the people from evil western capitalists.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

More than likely tied post-mortem so that the hands don't flop around when you try to carry the corpse.

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Quoted:

...Incidentally, West Germans coming to the East in huge numbers to buy up all the cheap stuff was one of the biggest reasons for the border...

IT WAS THE ANTI FACIST BARRIER
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Go away.
View Quote

I'm not the one with a link to a Neo-Nazi politician as my sigline.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social-National_Assembly
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:56:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go away.

Ah yeah. Putin's scapegoat; Azov, Pravi Secktor, Svoboda, etc. These groups do not hate Russians or foreigners; they hate invaders and liars and corrupt Russian leftovers, as they should.

People here on this site are capable of doing their own research, and are not likely to believe your agenda. You do not control all the media here as you do in Russia.

Go away.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:57:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go away.

Like a dangerous Soviet built airplane, the "Nazi!" slur shows up.

Really, you people are hilarious. It's the same bullshit, all the time. If it wasn't for Sahkarov, Russia would be a less important version of Nigeria or Pakistan.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:01:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Ah yeah. Putin's scapegoat; Azov, Pravi Secktor, Svoboda, etc. These groups do not hate Russians or foreigners; they hate invaders and liars and corrupt Russian leftovers, as they should.

People here on this site are capable of doing their own research, and are not likely to believe your agenda. You do not control all the media here as you do in Russia.

Go away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go away.

Go away.

All they have to do is read wikipedia and look at the photos.
These guys are run-of-the-mill nationalists/fascists, i.e. extremist groups who think they should run the country to the exclusion of everyone else, because they are "ideologically pure", "descendants of heroes" or some such nonsense. Obviously, anyone who doesn't buy their drivel gets pissed as fuck at them.

I do agree that their role in the Ukrainian events has been somewhat overstated, though, while the role of local oligarchs is usually downplayed.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:05:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Really, you people are hilarious. It's the same bullshit, all the time. If it wasn't for Sahkarov, Russia would be a less important version of Nigeria or Pakistan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go away.

It's all on Wikipedia. I mean, the link has a pic of Biletski. It's not like I'm saying "Nazi" based on far-fetched similarities, like the #NeverTrump crowd, that guy literally uses Nazi names and symbols, not to mention ideology. Not that I think it matters too much - like I said, nationalists are more of a smokescreen/muscle for the oligarchs - but it's hilarious someone actually tries to defend em.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:06:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

These guys are run-of-the-mill nationalists/fascists, i.e. extremist groups who think they should run the country to the exclusion of everyone else, because they are "ideologically pure", "descendants of heroes" or some such nonsense. Obviously, anyone who doesn't buy their drivel gets pissed as fuck at them.

I do agree that their role in the Ukrainian events has been somewhat overstated, though, while the role of local oligarchs is usually downplayed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go away.

Go away.

You mean the Wiki articles written by your team and constantly edited to reflect your agenda? Amazing how an English wiki page contains ONLY the Russian position with Russian source material.

Go away.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted: https://youtu.be/xyIF_C2h6rc

IT WAS THE ANTI FACIST BARRIER
View Quote

Thank you, that was actually pretty hilarious.

Can't comment on its veracity too much: I know US/Brits used a lot of former Nazis, maybe that was a mistake, but I don't know if there was a practical alternative at the time.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:09:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You mean the Wiki articles written by your team and constantly edited to reflect your agenda? Amazing how an English wiki page contains ONLY the Russian position with Russian source material.
Go away.
View Quote

I suppose if I ask you why Biletski uses (slightly changed) Nazi name for his party and a Nazi symbol for his banner, you would say he was subverted by Putin, too?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:12:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Bunch of thugs attacking old people at the UA capital, couple months ago. Same people MoreAmmo is defending in his sig. Democracy in action, nothing to see here, move along.
EDIT: Sometimes I wonder if any of those thugs on video actually ARE on Putin's payroll. They can't possibly all be this stupid naturally.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:14:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Bunch of thugs attacking old people at the UA capital, couple months ago. Same people MoreAmmo is defending in his sig. Democracy in action, nothing to see here, move along.
EDIT: Sometimes I wonder if any of those thugs on video actually ARE on Putin's payroll. They can't possibly all be this stupid naturally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Commies aren't people.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:19:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well yeah, it started with the Byzantines. But the current model was born of the 50s in both its scope and purpose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol @ the modern version of the Soviet propaganda system that invented, refined, built and drove the progressive machine in the 50s and 60s that is literally on the cusp of ending the American way of life.

Started before them.

Well yeah, it started with the Byzantines. But the current model was born of the 50s in both its scope and purpose.

I would argue it was started in what would become Germany and Austria then was funded in the Russian Empire.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:21:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I would argue it was started in what would become Germany and Austria then was funded in the Russian Empire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol @ the modern version of the Soviet propaganda system that invented, refined, built and drove the progressive machine in the 50s and 60s that is literally on the cusp of ending the American way of life.

Started before them.

Oh fuck it's you.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:23:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Commies aren't people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Commies aren't people.

IIRC at the UA election before the coup they had ~1/7th of the total vote, so (proportionally) representing ~7 mil Ukrainians. You gonna tell me 7 million people don't matter? Not to mention Yanukovich's party supporters, which would be another 15 million or so.

As Russians joke, "democracy is about liberal democrats taking power by any means necessary"
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:23:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Oh fuck it's you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Started before them.

Oh fuck it's you.

Shift started in Moscow.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

IIRC at the UA election before the coup they had ~1/7th of the total vote, so (proportionally) representing ~7 mil Ukrainians. You gonna tell me 7 million people don't matter? Not to mention Yanukovich's party supporters, which would be another 15 million or so.

As Russians joke, "democracy is about liberal democrats taking power by any means necessary"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Commies aren't people.

We're gonna need a lot of helicopters.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:36:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Quoted:

...Incidentally, West Germans coming to the East in huge numbers to buy up all the cheap stuff was one of the biggest reasons for the border...

Ahhh, whaddya you know about history?

Like the Soviet tanks going into Prague; totally self-defense of the USSR!
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:53:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, in this one thread, I'll indulge myself in trolling.

post-Soviet joke:

Two Czechs are watching news about US invasion of Iraq (older versions of the joke use NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, or Vietnam).
TV shows corpses everywhere, burning cities, humanitarian collapse, etc.
Czech 1: I can't help but think how lucky we are...
Czech 2: That we're now part of NATO and exempt from invasions?
Czech 1: No, that back in 1968, Soviets weren't "bringing democracy"!

(the point of the joke is that 1968 invasion of Czechoslovakia by ~500,000 Warsaw Pact troops involved very few deaths, most of them accidents)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Pact_invasion_of_Czechoslovakia
http://www.ustrcr.cz/en/august-1968-victims-of-the-occupation
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:55:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I actually read that in a stereotypical vodka-drunk Russian voice.

With this playing in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqFISER9fVE
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
       http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--t5hJ0vey--/1373649804322261094.jpg

PRIMORSKY <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ is that you?  

To be fair this one actually has a beginners grasp of rhetoric, unlike Primorsky who was pretty much just "RUSSIA #1 STALIN HERO MOTHERLAND AHHHHHHHHH!"

I actually read that in a stereotypical vodka-drunk Russian voice.

With this playing in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqFISER9fVE

Why do you hate Glorious Anthem Of Worker's Paradise, Comrade?

Report to the gulag.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:02:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Why do you hate Glorious Anthem Of Worker's Paradise, Comrade?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Report to the gulag.
View Quote

I'll do you one better:
Victory Day in Moscow 2014 (Red Alert 3 Theme - Soviet March)
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:54:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Fucking Russians

Think they know every thing.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 11:06:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go away.

I would have given Azov and Right Sector all the Javelins they could carry.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:12:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

post-Soviet joke:

Two Czechs are watching news about US invasion of Iraq (older versions of the joke use NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, or Vietnam).

(the point of the joke is that 1968 invasion of Czechoslovakia by ~500,000 Warsaw Pact troops involved very few deaths, most of them accidents)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

post-Soviet joke:

Very few deaths.  Right.  

And who would be the source for the number of deaths?  

How many were disappeared?  Are those prisoners counted among the "deaths"?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:24:08 PM EDT
[#41]
[b]Quoted:
Watching that was painful... It's hilariously bad, and reminded me why I don't even like Western investigative journalists.
To put this is perspective, these guys are reporting traces of stuff that's common knowledge in the Russian blogosphere, many months too late, and using Soros/USAID shills as sources.

This is something I posted like 3 months before VICE:
Russian Tankman in Ukraine: Abridged version
Russian Army presence in the Donbass

To give you the rundown, Russians interfered one time, in August, with several battalion mechanized groups, for a couple weeks. There was some intervention at Debaltsevo, but much lower level. Russian units were involved in very little direct fighting because UAF circa 2014 couldn't even beat the goddam militia.

I'd guess total Russian army KIA are probably under 50, of which the US/Soros journalists have found half a dozen or so. KIA for Russian volunteers are probably in the high hundreds, but they're no more "Russian army" than Georgians in UAF are Georgian forces.

Plot twist: some Russian soldiers really DID go on vacation and joined the militia. It's not even illegal under Russian law, as long as they're not doing it to get rich.
View Quote

Your GRU recon bros were getting smoked by the UA until artillery and armor support from the Russian Army saved the day.

Vacation........to drive T-80s and tool around in new uniforms and bump helmets.......totally believable..........

1. You said one intervention, but you sight two incidents.

2. Russian armor was pivital in Debaltseve. Without Russian armor, the UA wouldn't have been mauled by the opposing force. Your liveleak clip mentions an ENTIRE TANK BATTALION getting thrown in Donbass. That's pretty significant.

3. VICE filmed a Russian FOB setting up in Eastern Ukraine.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:31:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Russia/USSR is always on the wrong side of right, but for their actions in WWII, (if you ignore the conspiring with the Nazis before the war, executions of their own citizens during the war and massive land grabs after the war.) other than that, Russia has not done a single positive thing for the world at large.

If Russia thinks something is a good idea or is doing something, innocent people suffer and die, every time. Why would the Ukraine conflict be any different? Why should we believe the Russians, given their history?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Yeah, how dare Russia be pissed that Georgians attacked the RF Peacekeeper HQ with a tank regiment!
It's like if Serbia decided to invade Kosovo and wipe out UNPROFOR.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Control_Commission_for_Georgian–Ossetian_Conflict_Resolution
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:Our lack of response in Georgia was fucking bullshit. If we had put Putin in check in Georgia, this shit wouldn't have happened in Ukraine.

Yeah, how dare Russia be pissed that Georgians attacked the RF Peacekeeper HQ with a tank regiment!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Control_Commission_for_Georgian–Ossetian_Conflict_Resolution

The South Ossetian attacks were Russians wearing Georgian Army uniforms as a false flag.

Why would Georgia do such a thing right during the process for trying to enter NATO?

Russia had at least 2 gas pipelines from Caspian Sea to Black Sea running through there.  There was no way they could allow Georgia to just join NATO.

The ground truth of what happened in Georgia has never been told.  The UN and US wouldn't acknowledge it because people would be up in arms if they knew what Russia did.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:59:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

post-Soviet joke:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

post-Soviet joke:

Dude, you're a cursed shill for Russia.

There is no two ways about it.

You disgust me beyond words.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 1:04:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The South Ossetian attacks were Russians wearing Georgian Army uniforms as a false flag.

Why would Georgia do such a thing right during the process for trying to enter NATO?

Russia had at least 2 gas pipelines from Caspian Sea to Black Sea running through there.  There was no way they could allow Georgia to just join NATO.

The ground truth of what happened in Georgia has never been told.  The UN and US wouldn't acknowledge it because people would be up in arms if they knew what Russia did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:Our lack of response in Georgia was fucking bullshit. If we had put Putin in check in Georgia, this shit wouldn't have happened in Ukraine.

Lol!!! Glad they got their ass kicked like the Uks and the FSA.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 1:06:24 PM EDT
[#46]
tatzhit, some questions:

1. Was Russia involved the shoot-down of MH-17?

2. Was Russia involved in the murder of the Czech underground/resistance before the invasion in 1968?

3. Did Russia engage in a false-flag operation in South Ossetia in 2008, slaughtering villages of civilians in the ethnic border region?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And another Russian shill arrives....just like before.

Interesting to see these two handles pop-up in pro-Russian threads, wouldn't you say?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 1:11:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Interesting to see these two handles pop-up in pro-Russian threads, wouldn't you say?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are a pawn of the progressive left which is much much worse.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 1:22:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey everyone.  This Russian shill says I'm a pawn of the progressive left.

You clearly haven't read a single thing I've ever written about politics and international affairs, at least not sober.  What's your alcohol-blood content at the moment?
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You sound like one of the girls from the state dept
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The United States is going to remain committed to the Ukrainian people, and rest assured that the illegal occupation of Crimea is not legitimized by the time passed. Illegal is illegal even after 2 years, and what was stolen will be returned and the people behind the illegal invasion and occupation will be held accountable.

The justification to Annex Crimea was based on a highly dubious and unilateral referendum, with no international oversight, no internationally recognized electronic systems to ensure electoral fairness and prevent fraud, and it was done under the gun barrels of Putin's thugs.

Soon, Russia will collapse under the weight of crushing US sanctions and it's own tyranny both at home and abroad, the question is when.

You sound like one of the girls from the state dept

OP goes fishing, catches fish.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top