User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:03:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Ok Red Coat.

Fuck Blackface!
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:06:12 AM EDT
[#2]
If you live in a small town and want to meet the competent community members, join your local volunteer fire department.

1. you will meet your county leaders and people that can actually get things done

2. you will actually do some good for your community.

militias are full of blow hard selfish dumb asses and feds

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:09:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Meet people and practice shooting, camping, tactics, first aid, commo

You're already in the militia

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:11:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Why?

You wanna met a bunch of glow boys and the kind of gun owners that make even us seriously consider the merits of gun control?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:14:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Old account. Low post count. Near DC.

Hello BATFE/FBI
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:18:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I’m only joining if my rank is “Sniper Commander.” And I want a cool call sign too.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:22:12 AM EDT
[#7]
You homos are so fucking desperate that y'all are throwing anything against the wall to see what sticks!

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I want to be President of Calendars!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can I be a colonel?

Whatever, crazy.

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:25:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Half of your members will be FBI.
View Quote

I'll bet they are the ones with the best teeth.  
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:33:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You homos are so fucking desperate that y'all are throwing anything against the wall to see what sticks!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRyqps4FqHNegVWElVY783NC_pntQB5rKNYsA&usqp=CAU

Whatever, crazy.

https://www.dailydot.com/wp-content/uploads/062/68/aabe4e0fe635e508-e1490304349905.jpg
View Quote

The man who taught me everything.....I won't forget you brother

It's surely glowing in here.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:47:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:48:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Google: AMERICAN CONTINGENCY
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:56:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 12:59:01 AM EDT
[#13]
What's the glowing stuff all about?

If a post is obviously a troll from a 3 letter agency, how does it glow?  Forgive my ignorance.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:05:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:05:57 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm a militia of one.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:06:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What's the glowing stuff all about?

If a post is obviously a troll from a 3 letter agency, how does it glow?  Forgive my ignorance.
View Quote

I didn’t know either until now
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:08:26 AM EDT
[#17]
The answers you give shouldn’t matter if the poster is a suspected fed. This entire forum is indexed by google for easy searching of your posts.

Anyways, to answer op regardless of him being a glowfag or not.... you want to join a social group or many of them. Organically make friends, go shooting, get a sense for their character and politics. When the conversation comes up as to what to do for the “zombie apocalypse”, you can get a feel for how serious these people are. Then you can setup comms procedures and coordinate supplies etc. Get everyone into shape since cardio is rule #1. Maybe do some hikes and hunts with your new zombie apocalypse buddies and continue from there. In the end, friendships and loyalty’s will ensure you have a network of reliable people. If they let you down, you can always take their wives for your post apocalyptic soccer mom harem.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:10:49 AM EDT
[#18]
That's only part of the story.  Glowie is short for Glow N******.  A bonafide schitzo posted on 4chan back in the day about how all CIA agent were N-words who glowed in the dark.  His rants were really entertaining and the term stuck.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/terry-davis-templeos

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:15:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That's only part of the story.  Glowie is short for Glow N******.  A bonafide schitzo posted on 4chan back in the day about how all CIA agent were N-words who glowed in the dark.  His rants were really entertaining and the term stuck.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/terry-davis-templeos

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/ulc0nkd_orig_jpg-1504561.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:30:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Community Defense Team

Neighborhood Goon Force

(insert) Gun Club

Colonels Cracker's
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:31:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Join date/ Post count checks out.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 1:36:49 AM EDT
[#22]
I believe the OP is being honest in what he is looking for. I know for a fact 100% he is in MI.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 2:26:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Thinking with all the COVID stuff, government controls, shut downs, isolation/quarantine.    Its time for patriots to unite, organize, and participate in local militias...  focus on serving the comunity first through emergency response and preparedness, then ready to organize a response to tyranny.

So what does the ARFCOM group mind think?   Are there any ready made organizations/guides etc for doing such?
View Quote

Don't call it a militia because it will attract both feds and the wrong kind of people. Call it some kind of volunteer group or even just some hobby club. The focus on serving the community is great though; regular people do not need light infantry platoons patrolling through the woods they need men to help out in-town and that can mean everything from welfare checks during a flood to deterring looters.

Don't set the bar too high either. Just establishing regular contact with some people that aren't idiots, and aren't felons puts your community way ahead of people that are completely unprepared.  

Also don't make any official patches or any of that bullshit, fun as it might be. Look at how the federal government started treating the "boogaloo boys", which were just a facebook group. They made some silly meme and it gets plastered all over the headlines.

Quoted:
Lived in a small rural comunity just under a year now.  Plugged in to the local school by volunteering to coach robotics (I'm an electronics geek on top of guns and hunting)...
View Quote

Great you might be interested in this then. Setting up communications has become more interesting than shooting for me:

Move, Shoot, and Communicate with ATAK (and alternatives)
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 2:42:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Don't call it a militia because it will attract both feds and the wrong kind of people. Call it some kind of volunteer group or even just some hobby club. The focus on serving the community is great though; regular people do not need light infantry platoons patrolling through the woods they need men to help out in-town and that can mean everything from welfare checks during a flood to deterring looters.

Don't set the bar too high either. Just establishing regular contact with some people that aren't idiots, and aren't felons puts your community way ahead of people that are completely unprepared.  

Also don't make any official patches or any of that bullshit, fun as it might be. Look at how the federal government started treating the "boogaloo boys", which were just a facebook group. They made some silly meme and it gets plastered all over the headlines.

Great you might be interested in this then. Setting up communications has become more interesting than shooting for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXuQERL_e8M
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thinking with all the COVID stuff, government controls, shut downs, isolation/quarantine.    Its time for patriots to unite, organize, and participate in local militias...  focus on serving the comunity first through emergency response and preparedness, then ready to organize a response to tyranny.

So what does the ARFCOM group mind think?   Are there any ready made organizations/guides etc for doing such?

Quoted:
Lived in a small rural comunity just under a year now.  Plugged in to the local school by volunteering to coach robotics (I'm an electronics geek on top of guns and hunting)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXuQERL_e8M

Are you saying we arent gonna run round the woods shootin n hollering?
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 2:43:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Probably so many feds in those things that the bathrooms become a hotbed of reprobate male activity
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 2:48:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 2:48:27 AM EDT
[#27]
What's with the mistrust? I'm ready to join!
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:04:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Your credentials, resume and background will not matter till you earn what you must also give. I failed the first test. I'm currently in recycle hold. They are structured and familiar amongst the trusted few. I came too fast and rude out the gate with the same cause. I insulted a few senior members, making an ass of myself and losing support for my goal. Realize, that while you may not be an agent, you may be coming off as an ass and apparently I came off as both. Stay the course and listen and find Ben. He gave you what we are looking for on page 1. I was talking or typing way too much to immediately realize when I was offered the moment of clarity. If your genuine and you mean it, I believe they will eventually see.

Organization WILL NOT be easy! This will quite possibly be the hardest task any of us have ever attempted. It will be the most important as well.

From a Patriot to a Patriot,

If what we ask for is genuine, then it is worth the ridicule and obstacle we must endure to gain acceptance. The group we seek is full of doers that do not hand out participation tropheys. They only offer hard work, responsibility and brotherhood as a reward. Good luck to you on your path. If it is not here continue your search and I'm sure you will find what your looking for.

RLTW!
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:21:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Your credentials, resume and background will not matter till you earn what you must also give. I failed the first test. I'm currently in recycle hold. They are structured and familiar amongst the trusted few. I came too fast and rude out the gate with the same cause. I insulted a few senior members, making an ass of myself and losing support for my goal. I realized that while you may not be an agent, you may be an ass and apparently I came off as both. Stay the course and listen and find Ben. He gave you what we are looking for on page 1. I was talking to much to immediately realize when I was offered the moment of clarity. If your genuine and you mean it they will see.

Organization will not be easy! This will quite possibly be the hardest task any of us has ever attempted.

If what we ask for is genuine, then it is worth the ridicule and obstacle we must endure to gain acceptance. The group we seek is full of doers that do not hand out participation tropheys. They only offer hard work, responsibility and brotherhood as a reward. Good luck to you on your path.

RLTW!
View Quote

Community is a necessary element of everyday survival, but organizing it for a more acute and immediate purpose is a matter of timing.  Just be trained and ready to lead when the time is right and the threat is imminent.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:31:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Community is a necessary element of survival, but organizing it for a purpose is all a matter of timing.  Just be trained and ready to lead when the timing is right and organic.
View Quote

Following now.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:35:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Your credentials, resume and background will not matter till you earn what you must also give. I failed the first test. I'm currently in recycle hold. They are structured and familiar amongst the trusted few. I came too fast and rude out the gate with the same cause. I insulted a few senior members, making an ass of myself and losing support for my goal. Realize, that while you may not be an agent, you may be coming off as an ass and apparently I came off as both. Stay the course and listen and find Ben. He gave you what we are looking for on page 1. I was talking or typing way too much to immediately realize when I was offered the moment of clarity. If your genuine and you mean it, I believe they will eventually see.

Organization WILL NOT be easy! This will quite possibly be the hardest task any of us have ever attempted. It will be the most important as well.

If what we ask for is genuine, then it is worth the ridicule and obstacle we must endure to gain acceptance. The group we seek is full of doers that do not hand out participation tropheys. They only offer hard work, responsibility and brotherhood as a reward. Good luck to you on your path. If it is not here continue your search and I'm sure you will find what your looking for.

RLTW!
View Quote

LOFL

Call your doctor, tell him to increase your Thorazine.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:38:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Yep. With your neighbors. No internet, just meet and discuss how to secure your neighborhood.
View Quote

Sincerely, this is the ticket. Be secure, be prepared, know your neighbors.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:38:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm a recently retired Military Officer, academy graduate, fan of the constitution, hater of the Fed, and the current income tax system (FairTax).   Lived in a small rural comunity just under a year now.  Plugged in to the local school by volunteering to coach robotics (I'm an electronics geek on top of guns and hunting)...

ETA:  Updated my profile... after reading some responses... realized I forgot to update where I retired to (was stationed in VA, moved home: live in the Thumb of Michigan now).
View Quote

Join date, post count, election year, yeah.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:40:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
If you live in a small town and want to meet the competent community members, join your local volunteer fire department.

1. you will meet your county leaders and people that can actually get things done

2. you will actually do some good for your community.

militias are full of blow hard selfish dumb asses and feds

View Quote

This is what I'm a member of lol. Love my firehouse.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:50:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Ain't putting on a uniform until a genuine modern 21century Robert E Lee type emerges from a state or major town, announces secession, and has my back covered with hundreds or thousands of enlisted men. A fringe group of one or two dozen fat guys running around in Hawaiian shirts and SKS, AK, AR , and Marlin 336 rifles won't cut it.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 3:51:40 AM EDT
[#36]
First define Militia.  Grown men practicing survival skills in the woods like overgrown boy scouts...  Go prepair for TEOTWAWKI somewhere else.

They real question is can you pull of a group of individuals that are civically minded that want to organize in advance for disaster relief, but possibly add neighborhood disaster security to the list of things they do for the community.

Guess I think of things because I live in hurricane country.    

---
There is/was a group local to me that was talking about this.  I think they have pretty much given up even trying to talk about it already.  But my suggestion to them was essentially to become part of the volunteer fire department.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 4:35:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

RLTW!
View Quote

The Habiscus is not bought, it is grown and then earned silly boi.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 6:11:35 AM EDT
[#38]
i think you have a great idea.

usa is an isolated society. nobody goes to church, no neighborhood barbeques, no festivals or fairs. that means nobody will trust another person to watch their back, especially if it's to train to oppose a government. this holds in reality as well. militias will assemble for protests, but none or few for riots. worse, the media drives divisive rhetoric. internal strife will likely fracture any cohesion into racial factions. conflict resolution may inevitably fall back to funding; is there sufficient funds to ensure this is an endeavor worth the time?

military movements will largely predicate on mobility. usa's obesity rate is alarming. this means response times will be poor at best. there will be little running, swimming or climbing and this will make reinforcing hostile regions difficult. for example ad hoc security detail for riots would have to keep up with rioters.

let's suppose that the usa government takes a chapter from china. it 'orders' apple and google to build a back door in every phone and an executive order occupies google campuses with military presence to enforce compliance. would you take back that campus? how many people would it take?
these questions represent the reluctance of many.
additionally, there are many testimonials which corroborate the presence of internal conflict in militias.

in my opinion, this is why militias don't exist. we don't see their influence in the news or at the forefront either opposing/assisting police, opposing rioters or opposing/assisting the national guard. if they haven't shown up by now, they either can't or won't but it doesn't matter.

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 8:24:07 AM EDT
[#39]
It's time to run for office at the local level, and be part of the solution!
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 8:25:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Your first member will be FBI.

Your second member will be ATF.

Your third member will be a methneck whose family tree doesn't fork.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2020 8:25:54 AM EDT
[#41]
FPNI
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 8:27:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm a recently retired Military Officer, academy graduate, fan of the constitution, hater of the Fed, and the current income tax system (FairTax).   Lived in a small rural comunity just under a year now.  Plugged in to the local school by volunteering to coach robotics (I'm an electronics geek on top of guns and hunting)...

ETA:  Updated my profile... after reading some responses... realized I forgot to update where I retired to (was stationed in VA, moved home: live in the Thumb of Michigan now).
View Quote

Take a 5 man militia group.

Two are FBI
One is BATFE
One is CIA
One poor bastard actually believes.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 8:32:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRyqps4FqHNegVWElVY783NC_pntQB5rKNYsA&usqp=CAU

Whatever, crazy.

https://www.dailydot.com/wp-content/uploads/062/68/aabe4e0fe635e508-e1490304349905.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Can I be a colonel?

Whatever, crazy.

Love the anglerfish meme.

They are definitely here, I'm pretty sure I was propositioned by one via email;
"I just wanna punch someone, let's meet up to talk about doing something for real."

Not sure if tactless soup boi, or just super gay...
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 8:33:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Half of your members will be FBI.

Holy shit, you /could/ spot them by their dental plan!

We're on to your guys now, Uncle Sam!
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 8:39:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yep. With your neighbors. No internet, just meet and discuss how to secure your neighborhood.
View Quote

This. KISS principle.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 8:40:39 AM EDT
[#46]
"We want you to stop sending your sad agents to infiltrate our organization.  Frankly, we're tired of killing them, and we can't afford the body bags."
--Hunter Gathers
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
It is very likely that as law enforcement absents itself, communmities will need to engage in self-protection.
View Quote
There will always be enough law enforcement around to arrest those who do.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 9:57:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

"I just wanna punch someone, let's meet up to talk about doing something for real."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Can I be a colonel?

Whatever, crazy.

Ted - Funny Scene - "I might be gay"

And props for the 2nd VB reference.
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:00:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/15/2020 10:02:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Did anyone mention CERT?

Even if you didn’t form / join an official CERT program  you could use that as a base template and add on the security / firearms type stuff on top of it.

That way you don’t call it a militia, it’s some form of community emergency response team. Or open it up everyone for non firearms type stuff and keep the firearms stuff low key, call it target practice, firearms basics and safety, etc. Keep the advanced firearms training even lower key, invite only, or say that the training is available but it’s not officially tied to the group.

Just some ideas, I am not saying they are perfectly thought out.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top