Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:33:56 PM EDT
[#1]
My sister in law is german, she abotu had a heart attack when i took my brother to the range. she actually had a mild panic attack when i put the guns in my car to go home.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:35:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My sister in law is german, she abotu had a heart attack when i took my brother to the range. she actually had a mild panic attack when i put the guns in my car to go home.
View Quote

Sounds like she's "speshul".
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Precisely.

The eurowennies think we are all cowboys.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"We don't want necessarily the arms that American police have. We need weapons that can respond," said Philippe Capon of French police union UNSA.

"We need to arm our cops like Americans, but don't want to because that's what the Americans do."

Precisely.

If S&W had their shit together, they'd get "Walther" (which is to say, S&W using the Walther name) to invent a new cartridge.  Just like they did for .40 ("America's police caliber!"), but for Euroweenie sensibilities.

They'd make bank on the Frenchies' need for deniability and image.

Historically, the French have used 11mm class cartridges in revolvers, and .32 class cartridges in autoloaders.

If the main purpose is indeed counterterrorism, then the .32 class makes some sense, as generally higher velocity is going to be better at penetrating armor if you can drive it fast enough, and you'll be able to pack more rounds into a smaller gun - the relative size of the handgun and its cartridges being selling points to the public and politicians.  It needs very much not to be a "military cartridge," for example.

So call it 8mm Defensas or something else wankery in French talk.

Get a 90-95gr solid copper projectile with an engineered nose.  Target around .340-.345 bore diameter.  Large enough to be useful, but smaller than 9mm because it can't be 9mm.  Use a relatively long and straight-walled case.  Barrel length on the service handgun needs to be at least 4.5", maybe 5" would be better.  Use a very short and compact grip, target 15 rounds mag capacity, and the reduced diameter of each round would make the gun appear much smaller in the holster than a typical 9mm service gun.  With the lighter bullet weight and smaller diameter, using about the same amount of powder or maybe a little more, in a 4.5-5" barrel...  try to get something like 1400-1450FPS out of it so it performs better against soft armor.  Straight wall cases means it works better in subguns, and magazine commonality would be an added benefit there as well.  Subgun with an 8-10" barrel might produce 1700FPS or more, which should be defeating soft armor pretty well.

You don't sell it on armor piercing qualities, though.  You say how it has lower muzzle energy than 9mm, and how it's a purpose made police cartridge, not a military one.  Make up whatever claims you want about the engineered copper projectiles - and make some videos of rounds doing whatever you want them to.  The actual service ammo should be functionally AP, with modest expansion in gelatin, and most importantly have good performance in light barriers such as cars.

Yes, I'm talking about a "modern Tokarev," but you could totally do it, and I'll bet the Frenchies would buy it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:05:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If S&W had their shit together, they'd get "Walther" (which is to say, S&W using the Walther name) to invent a new cartridge.  Just like they did for .40 ("America's police caliber!"), but for Euroweenie sensibilities.

Historically, the French have used 11mm class cartridges in revolvers, and .32 class cartridges in autoloaders.

If the main purpose is indeed counterterrorism, then the .32 class makes some sense, as generally higher velocity is going to be better at penetrating armor if you can drive it fast enough, and you'll be able to pack more rounds into a smaller gun - the relative size of the handgun and its cartridges being selling points to the public and politicians.  It needs very much not to be a "military cartridge," for example.

Get a 90-95gr solid copper projectile with an engineered nose.  Target around .340-.345 bore diameter.  Large enough to be useful, but smaller than 9mm because it can't be 9mm.  Use a relatively long and straight-walled case.  Barrel length on the service handgun needs to be at least 4.5", maybe 5" would be better.  Use a very short and compact grip, target 15 rounds mag capacity, and the reduced diameter of each round would make the gun appear much smaller in the holster than a typical 9mm service gun.  With the lighter bullet weight and smaller diameter, using about the same amount of powder or maybe a little more, in a 4.5-5" barrel...  try to get something like 1400-1450FPS out of it so it performs better against soft armor.  Straight wall cases means it works better in subguns, and magazine commonality would be an added benefit there as well.  Subgun with an 8-10" barrel might produce 1700FPS or more, which should be defeating soft armor pretty well.

You don't sell it on armor piercing qualities, though.  You say how it has lower muzzle energy than 9mm, and how it's a purpose made police cartridge, not a military one.  Make up whatever claims you want about the engineered copper projectiles - and make some videos of rounds doing whatever you want them to.  The actual service ammo should be functionally AP, with modest expansion in gelatin, and most importantly have good performance in light barriers such as cars.

Yes, I'm talking about a "modern Tokarev," but you could totally do it, and I'll bet the Frenchies would buy it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"We don't want necessarily the arms that American police have. We need weapons that can respond," said Philippe Capon of French police union UNSA.

"We need to arm our cops like Americans, but don't want to because that's what the Americans do."

Precisely.

Unlike American PDs, European ones don't  generally use oddball rounds.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:09:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I would say they euro police need a change of mindset. The need to look at serious officer survival training. Side arms and armor for sure with long guns available on the street not at the station.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:31:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I would say they euro police need a change of mindset. The need to look at serious officer survival training. Side arms and armor for sure with long guns available on the street not at the station.
View Quote

Zat is an Americaine thing...we are more..how you say...Civilized here in zee Euro      
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:36:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Define "oddball."

.40S&W is a common cartridge in the US, both among LE and the general populace.  The same goes for .45.

.45GAP is a bit of an oddball, I'll grant you.

I'd venture that 99%+ of US law enforcement agencies are issuing 9mm, .40. or .45 as their primary duty cartridges.  None of those are "oddball" in the US.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Define "oddball."

.40S&W is a common cartridge in the US, both among LE and the general populace.  The same goes for .45.

I'd venture that 99%+ of US law enforcement agencies are issuing 9mm, .40. or .45 as their primary duty cartridges.  None of those are "oddball" in the US.

Anything other than 9mm is oddball in a global context.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:57:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Everyone in the western world should own an AR/Sig/HK variant. the world would be abetter place. I mean hell. Even an AK will do.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Define "oddball."

I love the 9mm as much as anyone, don't get me wrong...

But this is a case of, "It's popular because we use it, and we use it because it's popular."
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The British Bobby did not need a gun back in the day.

He would blow his whistle and armed citizens would rush to his aid "The Hue and Cry" as it was known.

Read Sherlock Holmes and the author mentions Dr. Watson slipping a revolver into his pocket as he left the apartment, this was not some writers fantasy, it was very common at the time.

Of course once the people are disarmed...
View Quote
There was a running gun battle in London way back... the Bobby was unarmed. He shot at the guy by getting firearms off passing citizens.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:46:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Perhaps they should consider allowing their citizens to arm and protect themselves
View Quote

They are deathly afraid of their own citizens.

I wouldn't be a police officer anywhere if I were not allowed to carry at least a decent service pistol. Disparity of force comes to mind. You could be a champion MMA fighter built like a tank, but you can only take on so many guys at once especially if they're armed.  

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:53:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Part of what they need to do is get away from the "Poodle Shooter" sidearms..... the .32/.380 class of Pistol was one thing post war (And pre-war)...but in today's world it just doesnt cut it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

American weapons can be so much scarier than French weapons....we don't want scary American "dindu" killing weapons.

Part of what they need to do is get away from the "Poodle Shooter" sidearms..... the .32/.380 class of Pistol was one thing post war (And pre-war)...but in today's world it just doesnt cut it.
You do know the majority of European Police Service handguns are in 9mm right? Even the older firearms.

France issued the MAC Mle 1950, PAMAS G1 ( Licensed Beretta 92G clone) and the Manurhin MR-73 in .357 Magnum, the Netherlands issued the Walther P5, German Police issued Sig P6 (P225), HK P7, Walther P5, and Walther P1 (Post War P38).

All of these agencies and many more are now issuing Glock 17s & 19s, Walther P99s, HK USP, Sig SP2022s, Sig P22x Series, etc...

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:57:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Precisely.

Sounds like an AP load for 357 Sig.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:08:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

There was a running gun battle in London way back... the Bobby was unarmed. He shot at the guy by getting firearms off passing citizens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The British Bobby did not need a gun back in the day.

He would blow his whistle and armed citizens would rush to his aid "The Hue and Cry" as it was known.

Read Sherlock Holmes and the author mentions Dr. Watson slipping a revolver into his pocket as he left the apartment, this was not some writers fantasy, it was very common at the time.

Of course once the people are disarmed...
Indeed......

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:11:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I've never heard anyone call them barbaric.

They are ridiculously impractical though, which is why they're not usually issued.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe he just means that he doesn't want French cops saddled with the retarded pump shotgun that has been ubiquitous to US law enforcement for so long, and instead wants modern autoloading rifles.  
Shotguns are considered barbaric amongst many euro LE  

So they use  MP5s instead

They are ridiculously impractical though, which is why they're not usually issued.
We don't use shotguns as anti-personnel other than CS rounds, just breaching tools, tyre deflation and animal destruction..

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:14:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
We don't use shotguns as anti-personnel other than CS rounds, just breaching tools, tyre deflation and animal destruction..  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe he just means that he doesn't want French cops saddled with the retarded pump shotgun that has been ubiquitous to US law enforcement for so long, and instead wants modern autoloading rifles.  

Our cops use them for less lethal. They used to issue CS rounds for them, but they use 40mm launchers for that now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:20:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whenever we run visiting  Euro police thru the range  they ALL want to shoot the shotgun.  The usual  sentiment is "Why can't we have THIS in place of that "crappy 9mm subgun"

They also are really taken by the .40 and full size pickup trucks.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:25:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Whenever we train  Euro police they ALL want to shoot the shotgun.  The usual  sentiment is "Why can't we have THIS in place of that crappy 9mm subgun"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whenever we train  Euro police they ALL want to shoot the shotgun.  The usual  sentiment is "Why can't we have THIS in place of that crappy 9mm subgun"

I've never heard any cops wishing they had a shotgun instead of a SMG or carbine.

I remember a story about one Swedish cop who pulled a sawn-off SxS out of the evidence locker and used that, but I doubt it was authorized.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:26:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've never heard any cops wishing they had a shotgun instead of a SMG or carbine.

I remember a story about one Swedish cop who pulled a sawn-off SxS out of the evidence locker and used that, but I doubt it was authorized.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone wants what they cannot have.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Whenever we run visiting  Euro police thru the range  they ALL want to shoot the shotgun.  The usual  sentiment is "Why can't we have THIS in place of that "crappy 9mm subgun"

The also are really taken by the .40 and full size pickup trucks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The also are really taken by the .40 and full size pickup trucks.

Because .40 S&W, Shotguns, and Pickups are fucking AWESOME!
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:28:21 PM EDT
[#22]

One was a young policewoman, unarmed on the outskirts of Paris and felled by an assault rifle. Her partner, also without weapons, could do nothing to stop the gunman.
View Quote

I've read that French police can opt not to carry a firearm, even though they are issued Sig 2022 9mm pistols.

Guess they are opting to now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:28:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Precisely.

You just described the 7.65x20 Longue French cartrige for the Mle 1935 pistol and Mas 38 Submachinegun..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.65%C3%9720mm_Longue
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:32:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote
France has @260 000 officers who are routinely armed whilst on duty, albeit 115 000 of them with just a sidearm. They have a further 18 000 unarmed officers, to serve a population of @66million. During their recent incidents, the interior ministry stated that @ 80 000 security personnel were engaged with the two incidents. Each was contained with a known 2 terrorists at each, who were in communication with each other.

The UK (read England & Wales in policing terms) is reportedly being cut back to a total @80 000 officers, @4900 of which are routinely armed when on duty ( so @1600 or less at any given time ), to serve a population of @ 56 million. Very few UK AFO's receive any meaningful training that would help them in a running street battle or mall shooting type scenario. Don't even get me started on weapons training....

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I always opted for an MP5 over a shotgun, although I was detailed to carry one a lot..

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:38:58 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I've read that French police can opt not to carry a firearm, even though they are issued Sig 2022 9mm pistols.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

One was a young policewoman, unarmed on the outskirts of Paris and felled by an assault rifle. Her partner, also without weapons, could do nothing to stop the gunman.

The Police Nationale and Gendarmerie are armed, the municipal police were generally unarmed until recently. With the adoption of the Sig SP2022; the older PAMAS G1s, Manurhin MR-73s, and other firearms have been filtered down to those agencies. Much like DRMO and Military Equipment to US Police Agencies.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
You just described the 7.65x20 Longue French cartrige for the Mle 1935 pistol and Mas 38 Submachinegun..

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Precisely.

You known where that started right? .30 Pedersen for the M1903 MkI with the Pedersen Device.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

France has @260 000 officers who are routinely armed whilst on duty, albeit 115 000 of them with just a sidearm. They have a further 18 000 unarmed officers, to serve a population of @66million. During their recent incidents, the interior ministry stated that @ 80 000 security personnel were engaged with the two incidents. Each was contained with a known 2 terrorists at each, who were in communication with each other.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The UK (read England & Wales in policing terms) is reportedly being cut back to a total @80 000 officers, @4900 of which are routinely armed when on duty ( so @1600 or less at any given time ), to serve a population of @ 56 million. Very few UK AFO's receive any meaningful training that would help them in a running street battle or mall shooting type scenario. Don't even get me started on weapons training....

Not good for my UK brothers.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:44:35 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Which European police services issue anything smaller than 9x19 as standard these days?

Our cops gave them up decades ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

American weapons can be so much scarier than French weapons....we don't want scary American "dindu" killing weapons.

Which European police services issue anything smaller than 9x19 as standard these days?

How is the weapons training for continental Europe cops?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:46:50 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Depends much like the USA. Different agencies have different training schedules. Some are great and some suck.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:48:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I always opted for an MP5 over a shotgun, although I was detailed to carry one a lot..  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hated the MP5 because of that damn folding stock.  The day I finally got to shoot one with the fixed stock I was a happy camper.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:49:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Micro galil so they can say it's not from America
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:54:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Are we to understand that the average ARFCOMMER is more heavily armed than Euro ALL police? Who knew?!
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never really understood the LE love for the sub-gun.  If I'm using a shoulder fired weapon I want the improved terminal performance of a true rifle caliber or a shotgun over a pistol caliber.  Sub-guns are loads of fun to shoot but we are talking about a tool for a job not a toy.

Shotguns can be very capable weapon systems but they require more training IMO than a rifle does to get someone technically proficient.  Rifles are also more useful if there is a chance your opponent is using body armor, and with the type of scenario being discussed here that seems like a higher probability than with normal police encounters.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#35]

From the Met--The latest statement said: "The Metropolitan Police Service has not decided to implement a blanket response regarding levels of crewing and patrolling in response to concerns about the risk of an attack on officers.

"No decision has been taken to move automatically to having two officers or more in every vehicle. No decision has been taken to end single patrolling.

"Instead, senior officers across London have reviewed and will continue to review procedures as part of our established risk assessment process."

It added that actions already taken included giving extra advice to officers and staff, increasing security measures around police buildings, altering risk assessments and bolstering firearms capacity.

The force added: "Our officers always face a range of threats when they undertake their work, not just from terrorism but also from those who use violence to further criminality. They are trained and experienced in assessing risk and maximising the safety of the public and colleagues.

"Our experience of policing London and the UK tells us that our key focus should be on how to prevent attacks. The best way to do this is to engage even more widely with our communities to encourage them to pass on information about individuals who may be behaving in an unusual way or anything they have seen that might give rise for concern."

Steve White, Chair of the Police Federation of England and Wales, said in a separate statement: "Police officers face life-threatening risks on a daily basis and are prepared to do so fully aware of the risks involved. As a service we are regularly assessing what we do in order to adapt to the changing and challenging issues we face.

"We continue to urge police officers and staff to follow existing policies and good practice to counter-terrorism and ensure their own safety.

"It has always been good practice, regardless of threat level, to avoid wearing uniform and take sensible precautions when travelling to and from work."

All of which essentially means that we will place armed guards to protect the buildings where the bosses are and the tactic for unarmed officers on the street will be...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FPELc1wEvk

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:58:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, that's crazy.

We have around 20,000 cops, all armed, serving a population of less than 10 million.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:01:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I've never really understood the LE love for the sub-gun.  If I'm using a shoulder fired weapon I want the improved terminal performance of a true rifle caliber or a shotgun over a pistol caliber.  Sub-guns are loads of fun to shoot but we are talking about a tool for a job not a toy.

Shotguns can be very capable weapon systems but they require more training IMO than a rifle does to get someone technically proficient.  Rifles are also more useful if there is a chance your opponent is using body armor, and with the type of scenario being discussed here that seems like a higher probability than with normal police encounters.
View Quote

Everyone used subguns because back then an AR was  a full sized A1 or A2.  Same with all  it's competitors.  ( I used an HK93 for a time.  User friendly and ergonomic my ass)    Compact AR's are a fairly  recent thing.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:02:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

It varies greatly, but most patrol cops receive little more than a very rudimentary training.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Lol. Knew this was coming.  As soon as i saw the video of the unarmed cop being executed i gave France 6 months before cargo pockets and MRAPS
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Wow, that's crazy.

We have around 20,000 cops, all armed, serving a population of less than 10 million.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, that's crazy.

In September 2009 we had @ 144 000 officers, currently @128 000 and still going down with Government imposed austerity cuts...

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:06:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you even shotgun bro? A 12 gauge shotgun is the one of the most versatile weapons you can own.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:06:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SMGs allow you to use the same ammo and the same shooting range (a big issue for many departments as they often lack rifle ranges) as for pistols. It's also a controllable weapon, and with the right ammo it easily punches through soft armour.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:07:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Buckshot is pretty good.  The weapons that shoot it aren't nearly as good as modern autoloading rifles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing puts bad guys down at close range as well as buckshot.

Buckshot is pretty good.  The weapons that shoot it aren't nearly as good as modern autoloading rifles.

one 00 shell is like a 9rd burst from an MP5
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:08:24 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Everyone used subguns because back then an AR was  a full sized A1 or A2.  Same with all  it's competitors.  ( I used an HK93 for a time.  User friendly and ergonomic my ass)    Compact AR's are a fairly  recent thing.
View Quote
True, I bought mine for myself as a retirement present..

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:09:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Do you even shotgun bro? A 12 gauge shotgun is the one of the most versatile weapons you can own.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Inferior range, low rate of fire, low capacity, and greater bulk.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:09:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Lost post..
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:10:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Did you learn that from CoD?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:10:45 PM EDT
[#48]
dt.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:13:21 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Except the shell puts them all through the same hole.....if you are close enough...
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:14:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

9 pellets of 32 cal lead balls. I'll bet the only thing you know about shotguns is from CoD. I grew up shotgunning homie
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top