Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 9:19:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This Milwaukee M18 lantern is awesome.  It has 3 brightness settings, a USB charging port and you can rotate the led tubes to throw light 360 degrees or all in one direction.  I use mine for catfishing, too.  I have 2 of them 3 years old and I won't ever be without these again!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/112497/Screenshot_20211001-144314_Chrome_jpg-2113620.JPG

View Quote

I have multiples of this one and the M12 version. They are great units for emergencies/power outages
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:40:51 PM EDT
[#2]
View Quote
Side note:  any plumber who pounds the ends of the stub outs flat needs their testicles removed using their own teeth
On one job I got my temple cut open(wearing hardhat doing tile floor) and then later a 4 inch gash on my thigh/butt ruining a new pair of jeans.
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 10:41:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok.. i know this is late in the thread, but my absolute favorite tools are my Paslode nailers. I just finished up my 7,000th nail, and 4,000th finishing nail with my two guns.  Absolutely excellent quality tools, that take “cordless” to the extreme.  No air compressor or big batteries… just a small battery for spark that lasts a few thousand nails, and fuel canisters that weigh nothing and last a thousand nails.  The units are light weight, easy to operate with one hand, and very powerful.

I have build a house, singlehandedly, and I couldn’t have done it without these two tools.

Link Posted: 10/2/2021 11:04:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Bottle opener...
Link Posted: 10/2/2021 11:10:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hot air rework station for electronics. This thing opens doors to a new world of capability.

https://cdn.sparkfun.com//assets/parts/1/2/6/8/8/14557-01.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/3/2021 12:53:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Tools that I would buy over in a heart beat if I lost them.

Milwaukee m12 EVERYTHING. For a home owner, you have a quality set of electric tools, that are lighter and more compact and can do 80+% of the jobs their 18/20v counter parts can do.

Oscillating tool, quick trims are easy. shaving things down, cutting a straight line in dry wall etc.

Dremel tool, use the cut off wheel and sanding discs on all kinda projects.

A vise, you don't realize how much better tapping things in is, till you use a vise. Makes you realize how much energy you lose if the item shifts/moves when you hit it.

large/rolling tool chest. I used to think it was really just for show, and just kept my tools in a cabinet. Makes organizing and grabbing your tools so much better. Know exactly where you left something, no more sorting through boxes trying to figure out where your sockets or allen keys are.

Drill brush. I use that sucker on everything.
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 12:56:18 AM EDT
[#7]
$105.50 for a shitty strap wrench?
Does it come with a Barbara Eden copy operator?
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 9:45:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

large/rolling tool chest. I used to think it was really just for show, and just kept my tools in a cabinet. Makes organizing and grabbing your tools so much better. Know exactly where you left something, no more sorting through boxes trying to figure out where your sockets or allen keys are.

View Quote

My drill brushes are awesome, large bottle of super clean from Walmart, diluted 4:1, 3:1 or 2:1 for various cleaning jobs. Great for cars or bathrooms.

What's the good enough without spending a shit ton of $$$ rolling chest of choice?
Link Posted: 10/3/2021 10:10:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

My drill brushes are awesome, large bottle of super clean from Walmart, diluted 4:1, 3:1 or 2:1 for various cleaning jobs. Great for cars or bathrooms.

What's the good enough without spending a shit ton of $$$ rolling chest of choice?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's awfully hard to beat Harbor Freight for their tool storage options for the money.
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

US general from harbor freight. Right balance of cost and usability (volume and load bearing).
Link Posted: 10/4/2021 11:43:48 AM EDT
[#11]
A coaxial centering indicator.

It's used to center a mill spindle directly over a cylindrical feature in a part, like a hole or round boss. It's possible to do the same thing with just an indicator and normal sort of holder, but the cci is so much faster. Just put it in the spindle, get things eyeball close then set one of the various size arms on or in the feature and turn the spindle on at low speed. The indicator reading will wobble as you move the part in X/Y, and the deflection will decrease as you move close to the center and increase as you move away.

It's a great way to quickly pick up an origen on manual machines after reorienting or on swappable fixtures, and way cheaper then a heimer style probe.

Link Posted: 10/4/2021 10:17:28 PM EDT
[#12]
These videos have some pretty cool things.

Amazing Tools That Are On Another Level ?26

Amazing Tools That Are On Another Level ?25

Link Posted: 10/6/2021 2:26:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Those $72 Snap On ratcheting screwdrivers posted:
- do the bits store inside the handles?
- what are the advantages over something like these below (which are less than 1/2 the price)?

MissingImage
Failed To Load Product Data

MissingImage

MissingImage

MissingImage

I have 2 of the old (bulkier) Craftsman ratcheting screwdrivers. One of the features I like about them was having all the bits in the handle (they held 14 1/4" drive bits). Both still work great, but the bulkier handles and wider barrel + short necked bits means they aren't ideal for tight squeezes (i.e. some screws are set deeeep into plastic molding and the width of the barrel holding the bits, won't fit. Likewise if a screw is really close to a corner, the bulkier handles may not leave enough room).

Just received the Milwaukee tools ratcheting screwdriver (uses long necked bits so it'll work for those inset screws), but always interested in a better mousetrap.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 2:34:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
- what are the advantages over something like these below (which are less than 1/2 the price)?

www.amazon.com/dp/B005GPFTVY

www.amazon.com/dp/B004VJY1EC

www.amazon.com/dp/B0761K3H82

www.amazon.com/dp/B004VMWYCU

I have 2 of the old (bulkier) Craftsman ratcheting screwdrivers. One of the features I like about them was having all the bits in the handle (they held 14 1/4" drive bits). Both still work great, but the bulkier handles and wider barrel + short necked bits means they aren't ideal for tight squeezes (i.e. some screws are set deeeep into plastic molding and the width of the barrel holding the bits, won't fit. Likewise if a screw is really close to a corner, the bulkier handles may not leave enough room).

Just received the Milwaukee tools ratcheting screwdriver (uses long necked bits so it'll work for those inset screws), but always interested in a better mousetrap.
View Quote

They do but it seems mine like to get wedged in there if I store more than a handful of bits. Since I work in a shop I just leave the bits loose next to the screwdriver.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ok.. i know this is late in the thread, but my absolute favorite tools are my Paslode nailers. I just finished up my 7,000th nail, and 4,000th finishing nail with my two guns.  Absolutely excellent quality tools, that take "cordless" to the extreme.  No air compressor or big batteries just a small battery for spark that lasts a few thousand nails, and fuel canisters that weigh nothing and last a thousand nails.  The units are light weight, easy to operate with one hand, and very powerful.

I have build a house, singlehandedly, and I couldn't have done it without these two tools.

https://cdn.protoolreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Best-Framing-Nailer-Shootout-and-Review-42.jpg

http://toolsinaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Paslode-Lithium-Finish-Nailer-10.jpg
View Quote
angle nailers is freaking sweet but the nails are way too expensive!
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 4:08:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They do but it seems mine like to get wedged in there if I store more than a handful of bits. Since I work in a shop I just leave the bits loose next to the screwdriver.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So is it the quality/construction that justifies the 200 - 300+% price tag (even the Wera is only ~$45 vs $72)? I don't see them for the ~$20 that some have mentioned.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Disk brake ratcheting pad expander. Really only has one function,
but it's nice to have that one function happen so quick and painlessly.
View Quote

I got the actual drum brake tool after years of fighting the springs in and out with pliers, channel locks and screw drivers.  I was like, oh, this makes it really easy.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 6:43:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So is it the quality/construction that justifies the 200 - 300+% price tag (even the Wera is only ~$45 vs $72)? I don't see them for the ~$20 that some have mentioned.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're very good quality (the bits are some of the best out there IMO). That being said, it's hard to justify tool truck prices these days when you can nearly get anything you want within a couple of days online.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 7:33:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'll agree with spade bits being a poor choice to make holes, even in wood.

But trouble with these is limited size, only up to 1 1/2 and for smaller holes, say 1/2 and down, a drill is plenty good.

Thinner metal, 1/4" or so and 3/4 to 1 1/2 hole, yes, its a good tool.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread pops up about once a month... Here's my usual answer: Blair rotobroach.
You'll never use a hole saw (or worse, a spade bit) again once you use one.

If you work with sheet metal there's nothing better unless you're using a punch.

Found out about it on the ham forum here a few years ago for antenna installs.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/266376/roto_jpg-2094262.JPG

I'll agree with spade bits being a poor choice to make holes, even in wood.

But trouble with these is limited size, only up to 1 1/2 and for smaller holes, say 1/2 and down, a drill is plenty good.

Thinner metal, 1/4" or so and 3/4 to 1 1/2 hole, yes, its a good tool.

It depends on the hole use.   For a hole in a stud to run romex or coax in a wall they’re great, specifically the Diablo or Blue Devil spade bits.  

For fine woodworking they’re the wrong tool.
Link Posted: 10/7/2021 12:40:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They're very good quality (the bits are some of the best out there IMO). That being said, it's hard to justify tool truck prices these days when you can nearly get anything you want within a couple of days online.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah. Got it, thanks.

I do still have some Snap On tools that are great (love the Techwrench digital torque wrenches that I got a crazy deal on years and years ago. Both the 5-100 ft-lbs and 12.5 - 250 ft-lbs still calibrate great), but as far as hand tools go, I don't really see the justification for the price premiums over other available options nowadays.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 4:33:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Locking tie tool.

Not used often but handy when needed.

About $5 online.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Ooh, I could use something like that. We use those ties at work but the tool to tighten them is something like $500. I just use needle-nose pliers to wind them up and cut them with tin snips.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 5:31:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Ooh, I could use something like that. We use those ties at work but the tool to tighten them is something like $500. I just use needle-nose pliers to wind them up and cut them with tin snips.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Search “locking tie tool” on Amazon $9.99 with some ties.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 3:56:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They are awesome.

Specifically awesome for drywall work.

I like the outlet cutout attachment. It works so damn well. Just mark a corner and go to town, perfect hole everytime.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/322543/Screenshot_20210919-194135_Chrome_jpg-2097428.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I need to buy one of these

They are awesome.

Specifically awesome for drywall work.

I like the outlet cutout attachment. It works so damn well. Just mark a corner and go to town, perfect hole everytime.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/322543/Screenshot_20210919-194135_Chrome_jpg-2097428.JPG
Thumb
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 6:21:47 PM EDT
[#25]
9 pages
3 tools i needed
100 bucks.

So far
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 10:06:58 PM EDT
[#26]
I keep recommending hammerless punches but people seem stubborn about seeing the light.  They are a godsend for gunsmithing.  

Got a FSB taper pin that u can't get out and is bending all your punches?  Use a hammerless punch.  Easy peasy.  

Also makes it easy to get the roll pin in your gas block

Easy to get the roll pin in your trigger guard without breaking the ear on your lower

etc..
etc..

MissingImage

Link Posted: 10/11/2021 10:11:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Details on the pressure washer surface cleaner, I need one of these.  Protip....a pressure washer will removed the color from stamped stained concrete

The M12 tools are handy in tight spaces and weigh less so depending on what you're doing they're well worth duplicating tools in M18 vs M12.  

I just had to send my barely used less M18 skill saw back.  Warranty work was quick and painless, guess I just got a lemon my other Milwaukee tools have been bullet proof.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/67501/skill_saw_JPG-2113860.JPG

View Quote

I'm actually getting ready to warranty my first Milwaukee tool, a 2451-20 M12 3/8" impact.  Trigger intermittently works or barely works, unless you feather it....and when it does, doesn't feel like its spinning up with any torque.  I just filled out the return form on the website, but it doesn't really indicate whether it will be warrantied, or if there is a charge.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 10:21:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
A coaxial centering indicator.

https://www.fowlerprecision.com/527100250_2.jpg

It's used to center a mill spindle directly over a cylindrical feature in a part, like a hole or round boss. It's possible to do the same thing with just an indicator and normal sort of holder, but the cci is so much faster. Just put it in the spindle, get things eyeball close then set one of the various size arms on or in the feature and turn the spindle on at low speed. The indicator reading will wobble as you move the part in X/Y, and the deflection will decrease as you move close to the center and increase as you move away.

It's a great way to quickly pick up an origen on manual machines after reorienting or on swappable fixtures, and way cheaper then a heimer style probe.

View Quote
I have both.  The haimer is way more useful, but the coaxial is better than using an indicator.
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 8:41:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm actually getting ready to warranty my first Milwaukee tool, a 2451-20 M12 3/8" impact.  Trigger intermittently works or barely works, unless you feather it....and when it does, doesn't feel like its spinning up with any torque.  I just filled out the return form on the website, but it doesn't really indicate whether it will be warrantied, or if there is a charge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Details on the pressure washer surface cleaner, I need one of these.  Protip....a pressure washer will removed the color from stamped stained concrete

The M12 tools are handy in tight spaces and weigh less so depending on what you're doing they're well worth duplicating tools in M18 vs M12.  

I just had to send my barely used less M18 skill saw back.  Warranty work was quick and painless, guess I just got a lemon my other Milwaukee tools have been bullet proof.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/67501/skill_saw_JPG-2113860.JPG

I had to send an M18 circular saw back for a similar issue- damn thing would work fine, then not at all - remove battery and it would work again.  I sent it back and they covered it - I think the warranty had expired.  I sent the same saw back for a crooked shoe (from me dropping it), and they covered that as well.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#30]
I was tasked with measuring how tall a few dozen structures are at work.

I bought a laser measure that has a built-in in link meter (sp?)

So I could stand a few feet from a building,
point the beam at the bottom of the building and push a button.
Then point the beam at the top of the building and push the button.
The thing used trigonometry and calculated the height using the length of two sides of the triangle and the angle between them.  Using a tripod made it more accurate.
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 9:01:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The thing used trigonometry and calculated the height using the length of two sides of the triangle and the angle between them.  Using a tripod made it more accurate.
View Quote

Inclinometer
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 6:28:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Inclinometer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Inclinometer

Son of a...
My phone's battery swelled to the point the phone split at the seams.
I'm using a Kindle Fire to post, and the damn thing auto-corrects at a pace slower than I can hunt and peck.  I spelled it correctly.  But I've caught it replacing words it didn't know with what....

I just realized I can shut autocorrect off.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#33]
$100 Ryobi 4 gal sprayer is my favorite tool purchase from this summer. Was looking at the Milwaukee but my power tools are all Dewalt so I didn't want to shell out $400 for their sprayer/battery combo.

Attachment Attached File

This is a godsend when greasing all of the lubrication points on my Land Cruiser.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:31:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
$100 Ryobi 4 gal sprayer is my favorite tool purchase from this summer. Was looking at the Milwaukee but my power tools are all Dewalt so I didn't want to shell out $400 for their sprayer/battery combo.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/Screenshot_2021-10-13_084848_png-2128229.JPG

This is a godsend when greasing all of the lubrication points on my Land Cruiser.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/Screenshot_2021-10-13_084953_png-2128233.JPG

View Quote

I was looking at the Milwaukee sprayer.  You probably dodged a bullet on that one, it got slammed on Milwaukee's site.  

https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Products/Outdoor-Power-Equipment/Sprayers/2820-20PS
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:09:42 AM EDT
[#35]

the smallest one of these has been awesome, use it constantly.

the two bigger ones I don't use often, I only really use the big one when I'm building a cyl head and I want to keep the springs and followers all lined up and not leaking oil all over the place.

but the small one, its just right for keeping sockets from wandering off when you need to switch between a bunch of sizes.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
https://racetoolsdirect.com/wp-content/uploads/Trio-600x600.jpg

the two bigger ones I don't use often, I only really use the big one when I'm building a cyl head and I want to keep the springs and followers all lined up and not leaking oil all over the place.

but the small one, its just right for keeping sockets from wandering off when you need to switch between a bunch of sizes.
View Quote

Love those.  I also have a bunch of heavy duty stainless steel trays that work great for soaking parts during rebuilds.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 10:16:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Not a tool...but a way to store them.  These things are handy if you have a bunch of drills / impacts and looking for a way to store them.  I've got 5 different Dewalt drills / impacts and have them hanging from a shelf above my workbench.

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 10:19:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
For me, it was an air compressor that could run air tools.  I've been a bit of a tool whore most of my adult life as it's really nice to have the right tool for the right job but only within the last year made the jump into air tools.  Absolute game-changer.
View Quote

I was the same until I saw the light and got M18 Fuel everything.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:08:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
https://racetoolsdirect.com/wp-content/uploads/Trio-600x600.jpg

View Quote

I guess I'm too much of a cheapskate for those... I save up all the plastic trays they package meat in now and use them for this kind of stuff.  

They actually work pretty good; some of them are made from a pretty heavy plastic. And if one of them gets really gunked up I don't feel too bad about just pitching it instead of trying to clean it up.

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:37:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Not a tool...but a way to store them.  These things are handy if you have a bunch of drills / impacts and looking for a way to store them.  I've got 5 different Dewalt drills / impacts and have them hanging from a shelf above my workbench.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/718x7CMaxFS._AC_SL1500_.jpg
View Quote

You can find stl files to 3D print these as well.

I printed a bunch of them for my brother's Kobalt tools/batteries. They even snap in/out.

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:52:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/76437/folding_Flashlight_jpg-2114008.JPG

We use these all over the house. They use the 18650 batteries that I have too many of. We beat the crap out of them and they light every time.

Long life and blindingly bright. They are great for working on the cars too. The magnet in the base sticks to everything well, great for under the car, stick it to any frame part and fold it to point anywhere.

View Quote

I have two of those and they are fantastic.
Also have a bunch of 18650s and external chargers.
One of those lights and a battery box with 2x charged 18650s now lives in my toolbag.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 1:59:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Milwaukee M18 Portaband is my new favoritest tool.

I have a conventional bandsaw but I had to cut up my mailbox stand/cage after it got squished by a 1000+lb branch. Wasn't looking forward to sitting there with a grinder and sawzall so I used the occasion to justify getting it.

Cuts box tubing like it is butter.... It is a little heavy and has a learning curve (demo is a perfect time to learn a new tool).

Also: The M12 radio is rad. I have the M18 one but it is too damn big to lug around with me and lacks bluetooth. The little one can be clipped to my bag and will run a full 8 hour day on a 6.0ah M12 battery. A few weeks ago HD had a deal where if you buy 2 M12 6.0ah batteries you got a free tool. I got the radio as the free tool.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 4:30:22 PM EDT
[#43]
I think I own 3 different torque screwdrivers now….I mostly use them for mounting and remounting scopes for my dad ??.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 4:34:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nifty, Amazon item?
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 4:34:41 PM EDT
[#45]
I haven’t read all 9 pages, but I bet this hasn’t been mentioned…

I use an mt3 to 3/4 weldon shank adapter in my drill press to run annular cutters. I’m in the middle of drilling 400 9/16 holes and it’s just the absolute tits.  I just wish I’d bought the one with the coolant through capability. It takes about 8 seconds per hole in 3/16 angle.

I started out punching but the drill press is faster and easier.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 4:40:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Nifty, Amazon item?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nifty, Amazon item?

Yep

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095RFPVVC?tag=arfcom00-20
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 4:50:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I disagree there.  The jaws on knipex don't have much throw at all and you have to keep adjusting them sometimes.  Give me the channel locks.
View Quote

You just haven’t used them enough. I adjust them as I pick them up, I’m usually right when I go to put them on the fastener. If wrong, hold the button down and adjust to the fastener. It’s worth it to not mar up fasteners. They are also awesome for bending small things. The force multiplication means I can flatten the shank of nails and such if need be. They are a hell of a good set of pliers.

If you don’t care about marring the fastener, the cobra wrench pliers are way better than channellocks.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 5:17:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I haven’t read all 9 pages, but I bet this hasn’t been mentioned…

I use an mt3 to 3/4 weldon shank adapter in my drill press to run annular cutters. I’m in the middle of drilling 400 9/16 holes and it’s just the absolute tits.  I just wish I’d bought the one with the coolant through capability. It takes about 8 seconds per hole in 3/16 angle.

I started out punching but the drill press is faster and easier.
View Quote

I bought an R8 endmill holder and faced it shorter so the set screw would engage the flat properly for my mills. I love using annular cutters. I just use lots of dark cutting oil and they seem to cut really nicely. I pause every few seconds to break the chip but I feed firmly.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I have a conventional bandsaw but I had to cut up my mailbox stand/cage after it got squished by a 1000+lb branch. Wasn't looking forward to sitting there with a grinder and sawzall so I used the occasion to justify getting it.

Cuts box tubing like it is butter.... It is a little heavy and has a learning curve (demo is a perfect time to learn a new tool).

Also: The M12 radio is rad. I have the M18 one but it is too damn big to lug around with me and lacks bluetooth. The little one can be clipped to my bag and will run a full 8 hour day on a 6.0ah M12 battery. A few weeks ago HD had a deal where if you buy 2 M12 6.0ah batteries you got a free tool. I got the radio as the free tool.
View Quote

@Atomic_Ferret
Damn missed that one....is it still going on ?  I couldn't find it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2021 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I keep putting off buying a portaband so I can buy a Fab Offroad table for it and have a small vertical bandsaw as well.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top