[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

aprox ~12 hours

At 8-9am eastern Thursday, it's lights out.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/16397/theyre-dead-jim-2859760.jpg

100%

I do not think there is any time left to save them, even if they locate that thing right this second, intact, they only have 12 hours roughly to get it back up.

And that is assuming the 96 hours of spare air on board is true, which I highly fucking doubt.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:28:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This is sickening, if that's the case.  
View Quote

Why? They're dead. The only thing that they can look for is some titanium hemispheres
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:29:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
actually it's named titan..
View Quote

I didn't catch my autocorrect.  Thank you fixed.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:29:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:29:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
At this point I assume they’re dead but I hope they find the damned thing eventually, or at least it’s wreckage.

I have to know what happened.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:30:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Three miles of 550 cord would have put them in a better position for recovery than they're in now. At least they'd know where it was at.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kevlar rope.

Three miles of 550 cord would have put them in a better position for recovery than they're in now. At least they'd know where it was at.

Exactly. It blows my mind there wasn’t a tether on a craft 100% dependent on its host ship.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:30:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Unless you can off yourself with a wireless videogame controller, you're stuck there till something else happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been ignoring this until today, looked up the sub,Holy crap that thing is Tiny,5 grown adults in a tuna can. Id kill the others to conserve oxygen, or better yet open the hatch and welcome death instead of prolonging the agony

Unless you can off yourself with a wireless videogame controller, you're stuck there till something else happens.
What are odds they have already beat ceo to death. If they are still alive think of the horror going on inside.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:32:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Damn this thread is moving fast.

Did they find the foundering vessel and rescue all souls on board and reunite them with their families and pets on the deck of the mystery rescue ship with back slaps and tears and tugging at your heart stings music or something ?
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:32:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Can’t even open the hatch from inside. That shitcan is bolted shut from the outside.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been ignoring this until today, looked up the sub,Holy crap that thing is Tiny,5 grown adults in a tuna can. Id kill the others to conserve oxygen, or better yet open the hatch and welcome death instead of prolonging the agony

Can’t even open the hatch from inside. That shitcan is bolted shut from the outside.

Even if it was openable from the inside you wouldn't be able to do that 13k feet deep. It would only help if the thing got to the surface
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:33:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

As stated earlier in this thread, titanium domes may be found and a bit of wiring and a debris field. Human bodies or remains of them is highly doubtful that any will be found.
That craft imploded on Sunday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At this point I assume they’re dead but I hope they find the damned thing eventually, or at least it’s wreckage.

As stated earlier in this thread, titanium domes may be found and a bit of wiring and a debris field. Human bodies or remains of them is highly doubtful that any will be found.
That craft imploded on Sunday.

So the trapped survivors remains on the RMS Titanic are not there?  Will bones survive that pressure, 6500 psi?
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:33:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Kevlar rope. 31k lb tensile is only 1/2” diameter.
View Quote

-the amount of lateral drag/tension on 1/2" line three miles long would be extreme, it'd drag that little sub backwards wherever the current wanted.  Anyone that has had a billfish on the line with .017" braid would shudder at the notion of 3 miles of 1/2" line with any current whatsoever with nothing more than a golf ball tied to the end.

But, yes, Kevlar is strong for size.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:33:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
@subcomunic8r It has been decades since I was in but back then Nike tennis shoes were issued because the Russians could hear walking with boondockers well enough to pinpoint where you are in the big giant ocean. Couldn't a modern boomer or fast attack easily find those noises they are hearing?
View Quote

I doubt any of our subs are protecting Canada. Prob in more critical points of the globe for National Security!  I doubt those assets would be available unless they were in transit somewhere close to the scene.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:34:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't think they'll locate it for years, if ever. Most likely chance of finding it, is if it sank straight down and is in the Titanic area. If it got caught in a current and drifted miles out, I doubt it will ever be found. The thing is not big at all.

Someone else pointed out the flight that crashed, and left a long ass debris field, with pieces bigger than this, and even that wreck took a while to find.

Someday, it will be found, but that day is not likely to be today, or tomorrow. And highly unlikely in time to save them, if they even are alive, which I highly doubt. The thing is so shoddy, I don't even trust the 96 hours of air claim.
View Quote

This is the most logical thing. The 96 hours was just fro their website. There’s no statements that it was even tested.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:36:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yeah, but do you have 2 ham licenses?
View Quote
How do you end up with 2?
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:37:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Exactly. It blows my mind there wasn’t a tether on a craft 100% dependent on its host ship.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kevlar rope.

Not by much.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:37:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If they're still alive, I bet that thing smells really really shitty by now.
View Quote

The "toilet" consists of a one square foot box with zip lock baggies inside.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:38:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The most common are E-Switch. TE and others make them too, but these are the most prevalent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
These are knock offs of the original that is a very good switch. I forget the brand of the good ones, been a while since I used them, but they are very nice switches. That said, no idea what they used here.

There are a multitude of Switches like that, i new exactly what you mean. They are use for industrial applications, especially in food and pharma industry.

But they might have used these : https://newwiremarine.com/push-button-switches/bluewater-switches/bluewater-22mm-stainless-combos/
I am mistaken then. It could be that switch.
The most common are E-Switch. TE and others make them too, but these are the most prevalent.
It's not that. His was a push switch and very bright red and green. I'm still banking on Amazon switch as that is the only I have seen with both those colors that obnoxiously bright.  

@serrada
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:38:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Explorers Club president says life-saving deep sea surveillance drones for Titanic sub search are being caught up in red tape by the Coast Guard and GOP Rep. Dan Crenshaw demands answers

Richard Garriott, president of the New York-based Explorers Club, on Wednesday said vital rescue equipment was being held up by US bureaucracy

The president of the New York-based Explorers Club has accused the U.S. government of delaying the delivery of vital equipment for the search for the missing Titanic tourist sub.

Richard Garriott told National Geographic that he had complained to top officials about the bureaucracy hampering the race against the clock.

Two of the five on board - British billionaire Hamish Harding and French Titanic expert PH Nargeolet - are members of the Explorers Club.

Other members have worked to enable deep sea company Magellan, based in Guernsey in the British Isles, to ship its surveillance equipment to the site: Magellan has Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) which last year surveyed the Titanic site.

Yet Magellan has not obtained the permits necessary to get to the site, Garriott said.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/22/01/72394779-12220639-image-a-30_1687392732362.jpg

Richard Garriott, president of the Explorers Club, on Wednesday accused the US government of holding up efforts to get equipment to the rescue site

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/22/01/72394785-12220639-image-a-31_1687392794859.jpg

A Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) operated by Magellan is pictured in action

He wrote on Wednesday afternoon to Vice Admiral William Galanis, commander of Naval Sea Systems Command; U.S. Coast Guard Rear Admiral John W. Mauger, who is leading the recovery mission; Congressman Lloyd Doggett; and Representative Eric Swalwell, urging them to allow Magellan to the site.

'Magellan has received mixed signals, first hearing from US Gov to get ready, waiting for plans - then getting told to stand down,' wrote Garriott.

The U.S. Coast Guard has not responded to DailyMail.com's request for comment.

Garriott told National Geographic that, even with only 24 hours of air left, it was vital to continue fighting to find the missing sub.

'Whatever the right thing is to do, we should still do it, even if it's now at the cusp of fatality,' he said.

The Magellan Argus-class ROVs are capable of deploying to 6,000 meters (19,700 feet) and are outfitted with external arms that can retrieve and raise Titan.

They could be delivered to the site within 16 hours.

Instead of Magellan's ROVs, the U.S. Navy has sent its Flyaway Deep Ocean Salvage System, which was used to retrieve an F-35 from 12,400 feet of water in March.

But Garriott said that there are fears the Navy's equipment will crush the capsule.

'The concern is that the big scooper will crush the hull, because it would be almost impossible to get down under it in the mud without applying pressure to the hull itself,' said Garriott.

'Instead, a 6,000-meter working-class ROV has the ability to attach directly to the point on the top of the sub.

'It's a traditional method and people like Magellan have done it over and over again. It's the way it's designed to happen.'

Garriott's concerns about the bureaucratic hurdles echo those aired on Monday by OceanGate advisor David Concannon.

'We need to move. We do not have minutes or hours. We need to move now,' he said.

'This equipment has been on the tarmac for hours.

'When I communicate with the U.S. government, I get 'out of office' replies - not from everyone, but from key people that have a sign-off on this.'

He told NewsNation: 'That's unacceptable.'

Continued
View Quote

Huh the president of the Explorers Club is Lord British.

Ultimate VIII was also a sinking turd.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I’m in the 50 year old white guy club. I’m not inspirational enough.
View Quote

We’ll, you’re an alive 50 year old white man so there’s that.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:38:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What are odds they have already beat ceo to death. If they are still alive think of the horror going on inside.
View Quote

They probably didn't have time. I think the shitbox compressed and it was over in an instant
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:39:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Wife of missing OceanGate CEO is the great-great-granddaughter of Macy's founder and his spouse who were immortalized in James Cameron's Titanic movie as elderly couple who embraced on the bed as the 'unsinkable' ship went down

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/22/00/72395645-12220775-image-a-5_1687390778384.jpg

Wendy Rush is the wife of OceanGate CEO Stockton Rush, who is among the five people missing on board the submersible. Her great-great-grandparents died on the Titanic

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/22/00/72395655-12220775-Isidor_Straus_and_his_wife_Ida_died_on_the_Titanic_Isidor_co_own-a-8_1687391651414.jpg

Isidor Straus and his wife Ida died on the Titanic. Isidor co-owned Macy's with his brother, Nathan: their father, Lazarus Straus, convinced Rowland Hussey Macy, founder of Macy's, to allow L. Straus & Sons to open a crockery department in the store. Isidor and Nathan became co-owners in 1896

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/22/00/72395653-12220775-image-a-7_1687390959985.jpg

Isidor and Ida Straus are depicted lying on a bed as the water rises in the 1997 film

The pair had in real life been offered seats on a lifeboat - her as a woman, and him as a well-known former congressman and co-owner of Macy's department store. But Isidor refused, saying he would not go until all the women and children had gone, and Ida then refused to go without her husband of 40 years.

She gave her mink coat to her maid, Ellen Bird, to keep her warm as she sailed away on the lifeboat.

Wendy Rush, born Wendy Hollings Weil, married engineer and entrepreneur Stockton Rush in 1986.

She is descended from Isidor and Ida Straus's daughter Minnie, who married Dr. Richard Weil in 1905.

Their son, Richard Weil Jr., later served as president of Macy's New York, and his son, Dr. Richard Weil III, is Wendy Rush's father, The New York Times reported.

Wendy Rush has visited the Titanic wreckage three times with her husband's company in the last two years, and works as OceanGate's communications director.

Stockton Rush, 61, founded OceanGate in 2009.

The Seattle-born, Princeton-educated aeronautical engineer worked on fighter jets and initially hoped to go to Mars before switching his attention to the sea.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/21/02/72352081-12216669-image-m-4_1687309830181.jpg

Leaders in the submersible industry sent a letter to OceanGate CEO Stockton Rush (pictured) – who is currently missing along with the vessel – urging him to take caution

More
View Quote

Wow.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:39:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no HAM licenses. Look at my screen name and avatar. What do you think I've done for the last 40 years?

Better have a ham license.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tech & General- tested for both at the same time.   If I would have know I was going to do so well, I would have studied more for the Extra license, which is #3.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:40:37 PM EDT
[#24]
If the Olympic were persevered, people would still be able to tour a closely related ship, but it was scrapped, as they never imagined a future in which billionaires would drop shit tons of money to go look at an old shipwreck.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:40:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This is sickening, if that's the case.  
View Quote

Is there a good reason why the tender ship which brought the submersible out to the Titanic wreck didn’t have its own rescue ROV? Their plan was to have the ship sit and mark place until somebody else came to rescue their dumb asses?
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:41:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
if they by some miracle find it how do they bring it up?
View Quote

Rope/cable.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:42:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
At this point I assume they're dead but I hope they find the damned thing eventually, or at least it's wreckage.

View Quote
Imagine if they find it years later on a beach somewhere still bolted shut and it's empty.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:42:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I doubt any of our subs are protecting Canada. Prob in more critical points of the globe for National Security!  I doubt those assets would be available unless they were in transit somewhere close to the scene.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@subcomunic8r It has been decades since I was in but back then Nike tennis shoes were issued because the Russians could hear walking with boondockers well enough to pinpoint where you are in the big giant ocean. Couldn't a modern boomer or fast attack easily find those noises they are hearing?

A transit from the Narragansett Bay Opareas to the wreck is but a hop, skip and a jump.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:42:53 PM EDT
[#29]
What can tell you about this thread is it has made me dust off my VHS copy of The Abyss.

And before you make fun of me, yes I do have a working VHS tape deck.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:43:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Explorers Club president says life-saving deep sea surveillance drones for Titanic sub search are being caught up in red tape by the Coast Guard and GOP Rep. Dan Crenshaw demands answers

Richard Garriott, president of the New York-based Explorers Club, on Wednesday said vital rescue equipment was being held up by US bureaucracy

The president of the New York-based Explorers Club has accused the U.S. government of delaying the delivery of vital equipment for the search for the missing Titanic tourist sub.

Richard Garriott told National Geographic that he had complained to top officials about the bureaucracy hampering the race against the clock.

Two of the five on board - British billionaire Hamish Harding and French Titanic expert PH Nargeolet - are members of the Explorers Club.

Other members have worked to enable deep sea company Magellan, based in Guernsey in the British Isles, to ship its surveillance equipment to the site: Magellan has Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) which last year surveyed the Titanic site.

Yet Magellan has not obtained the permits necessary to get to the site, Garriott said.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/22/01/72394779-12220639-image-a-30_1687392732362.jpg

Richard Garriott, president of the Explorers Club, on Wednesday accused the US government of holding up efforts to get equipment to the rescue site

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/22/01/72394785-12220639-image-a-31_1687392794859.jpg

A Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) operated by Magellan is pictured in action

He wrote on Wednesday afternoon to Vice Admiral William Galanis, commander of Naval Sea Systems Command; U.S. Coast Guard Rear Admiral John W. Mauger, who is leading the recovery mission; Congressman Lloyd Doggett; and Representative Eric Swalwell, urging them to allow Magellan to the site.

'Magellan has received mixed signals, first hearing from US Gov to get ready, waiting for plans - then getting told to stand down,' wrote Garriott.

The U.S. Coast Guard has not responded to DailyMail.com's request for comment.

Garriott told National Geographic that, even with only 24 hours of air left, it was vital to continue fighting to find the missing sub.

'Whatever the right thing is to do, we should still do it, even if it's now at the cusp of fatality,' he said.

The Magellan Argus-class ROVs are capable of deploying to 6,000 meters (19,700 feet) and are outfitted with external arms that can retrieve and raise Titan.

They could be delivered to the site within 16 hours.

Instead of Magellan's ROVs, the U.S. Navy has sent its Flyaway Deep Ocean Salvage System, which was used to retrieve an F-35 from 12,400 feet of water in March.

But Garriott said that there are fears the Navy's equipment will crush the capsule.

'The concern is that the big scooper will crush the hull, because it would be almost impossible to get down under it in the mud without applying pressure to the hull itself,' said Garriott.

'Instead, a 6,000-meter working-class ROV has the ability to attach directly to the point on the top of the sub.

'It's a traditional method and people like Magellan have done it over and over again. It's the way it's designed to happen.'

Garriott's concerns about the bureaucratic hurdles echo those aired on Monday by OceanGate advisor David Concannon.

'We need to move. We do not have minutes or hours. We need to move now,' he said.

'This equipment has been on the tarmac for hours.

'When I communicate with the U.S. government, I get 'out of office' replies - not from everyone, but from key people that have a sign-off on this.'

He told NewsNation: 'That's unacceptable.'

Continued
View Quote

POS cyclops McCain.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:44:18 PM EDT
[#31]
wrong thread

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:45:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This might already be known, but if not.  This lost submersible was named "Triton" by the idiots that built it.  Has no connection to the company "Triton Submersibles" in FL.  Those guys build legit subs, including DSV Limiting Factor that has the current record dive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb5j9oeZCm0

View Quote

Contrasting that vid w/the Oceans Gate shit is really something.

"We forged a titanium sphere, machined it to .1 mm specs, then shipped it halfway across the world to get pressure tested and certified"

VS

"We wrapped some carbon fiber in a tube and installed Windows ME with an XBOX controller. Fuck that pressure testing certification shit, YOLO bitches!"

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:46:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What can tell you about this thread is it has made me dust off my VHS copy of The Abyss.

And before you make fun of me, yes I do have a working VHS tape deck.
View Quote

That doesn’t surprise me in the least lol.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:46:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Tech & General- tested for both at the same time.   If I would have know I was going to do so well, I would have studied more on the Extra license, which is #3.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tech & General- tested for both at the same time.   If I would have know I was going to do so well, I would have studied more on the Extra license, which is #3.

I got a QSL from Pearl Harbor while on the east coast on hf voice. I used to send 18 wpm and receive 22 wpm Morse code, all without a ham license. You?
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:47:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Another interesting bit.

On the Oceangate website under the About/Leadership section, it lists a Scott Griffith as Director of Engineering in the heading but a Phil Brooks in the text, "responsible for all engineering of OceanGate's innovative fleet of manned submersibles."

Clicking on the Read More link for the bio gets a 404/not found, but if you google "Phil Brooks Oceangate" you get his LinkedIn page which shows he left OceanGate in March 2023 and all of his previous jobs listed on LinkedIn back to 1997 were software engineering.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:48:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:48:35 PM EDT
[#37]
I watched the Estrada actor from Mexico guy's video posted somewhere the last 10 or so pages and skipped on to about 19 minutes to listen to the stuff this thing was made with.

He said it had electronic ballast drop switches. Backing that up was a hydraulic hand pump to manually dump the ballast.

If power is lost they can still come up. But they didn't so...

Them titanium ends must have clapped together. That thing probably went through the promenade deck and strait to the boiler room.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:49:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
It really was.... I couldn't continue it....:(
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:50:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mantis Shrimp beating on the sub.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:50:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Is there a good reason why the tender ship which brought the submersible out to the Titanic wreck didn’t have its own rescue ROV? Their plan was to have the ship sit and mark place until somebody else came to rescue their dumb asses?
View Quote

Hey, it worked just fine the last 4 times . . .

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:51:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:52:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I got a QSL from Pearl Harbor while on the east coast on hf voice. I used to send 18 women and receive 22 women Morse code, all without a ham license. You?
View Quote

I never would have thought to use a ham radio to meet girls.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:52:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
I loved Ultima 8.  It was different but fun and mysterious, and the setting was interesting.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:52:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
I hope they find them in time. It's a massive effort but it's not looking good.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:52:38 PM EDT
[#47]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn this thread is moving fast.

Did they find the foundering vessel and rescue all souls on board and reunite them with their families and pets on the deck of the mystery rescue ship with back slaps and tears and tugging at your heart stings music or something ?

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-d9Dv3Tw/0/3371d9ff/O/i-d9Dv3Tw.gif

That is how Netflix will end the docudrama.  They change all other history to suit their world views.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:52:41 PM EDT
[#48]
That ceo sounds like a real winner.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:53:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Exactly. It blows my mind there wasn't a tether on a craft 100% dependent on its host ship.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kevlar rope.

Exactly. It blows my mind there wasn't a tether on a craft 100% dependent on its host ship.

I suspect 2 miles worth of tether being exposed to ocean currents is not possible. It would be exerting serious pressure on the sub, which can't have all that much power.
Link Posted: 6/21/2023 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Rope/cable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
if they by some miracle find it how do they bring it up?

Rope/cable.
They can't..... At least not anyway near the time frame.. Humans are terrifying... Any chance most likely expired the second they choose NOT to have a actual rescue plan in place to begin with.... the rescue ship would have needed to be on-site with all the needed capabilities for them to have a chance in hell.... What you see now is a show for the Lemmings... Nothing more... RIP hope it was quick.....
Page / 136
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top