Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 41
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 4:39:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

All for 1/4" of steel. An arbitrary length deemed acceptable by committee.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/gangsters_outlaws/cops_others/randy_weaver/15.html

As Kevin Harris made his way through the doorway, Horiuchi placed the cross hairs of his rifle's scope on the edge of the door and fired a second shot. The bullet penetrated the door window, passed through Vicki Weaver's head and struck Kevin Harris in the left arm and chest. The bullet had miraculously missed baby Elisheba. Vicki Weaver fell to her knees, still holding her baby, and cried out in agony for approximately 30 seconds before slumping to the floor and succumbing to her fatal injury.

The psychological warfare became even worse the following day. "Good morning Mrs. Weaver," Fred Lanceley, an FBI negotiator, called out. "We had pancakes this morning. And what did you have for breakfast? Why don't you send your children out for some pancakes, Mrs. Weaver?" Following the statements made by the negotiator, the whole family began sobbing loudly. The phone, which had been placed outside the cabin door, rang continuously every 15 minutes as the negotiator continued yelling through the bull horn, at times stating that if they failed to come out, they were all going to die.

All for 1/4" of steel. An arbitrary length deemed acceptable by committee.

Steve - Thanks for your response.  But the fact that you are standing by a member of that team whose actions are illustrated above is unacceptable.  And your judgement in hiring someone whose actions are anathema to educated shooters, is unacceptable.  Your hiring practices are your own, but is someone who is infamous for a horrible thing 20 years ago the best you could come up with, given the enormous pool of extremely qualified WoT operators who have collected vastly more real world training in the past decade?

Insulting, unacceptable and disgraceful.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 4:41:54 AM EDT
[#2]

"Vengance is Mine, sayeth the Lord"
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 4:42:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Thanks, man.

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, you really think that hiring someone who's only admitted barrier between shooting, or not shooting, a woman holding a baby was reaction time?

You believe that a person who agrees with, supports and defends, the unlawful shooting a woman, with a baby in her arms, as 'an accident' that was the result of attempting to shoot a man in the back is someone'(who was mis-identified and running away) upon whom you lay a wreath of superiority and decision making skills on par with the necessary vision for excellence in decision making skills in crisis situations?

That is the level of exceptional integrity and force of character that you feel represents your company and personal view of gun ownership?

That person carries the same depth of character to defend the Constitution as those 'who have taken the same oath' as you?

Tell us, Steve, do you realize that this says about your own integrity, morality, and decision making skills?

Dale supports, defends and holds harmless Lon Horiuchi.  You support, defend and hold harmless Dale's support of Lon Horiuchi.  Therefore, you support, defend, and hold harmless Lon Horichi.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

TRG

I know this was back on pg 4 but I'm playing catch up from last night. TRG I agree 100%. A well written and thought out response.

Thanks, man.

TRG

Excellent response, I agree 100%.

I have purchased 3 Troy products in the past for myself and family members and will not in the future.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 4:45:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks, man.

TRG
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, you really think that hiring someone who's only admitted barrier between shooting, or not shooting, a woman holding a baby was reaction time?

You believe that a person who agrees with, supports and defends, the unlawful shooting a woman, with a baby in her arms, as 'an accident' that was the result of attempting to shoot a man in the back is someone'(who was mis-identified and running away) upon whom you lay a wreath of superiority and decision making skills on par with the necessary vision for excellence in decision making skills in crisis situations?

That is the level of exceptional integrity and force of character that you feel represents your company and personal view of gun ownership?

That person carries the same depth of character to defend the Constitution as those 'who have taken the same oath' as you?

Tell us, Steve, do you realize that this says about your own integrity, morality, and decision making skills?

Dale supports, defends and holds harmless Lon Horiuchi.  You support, defend and hold harmless Dale's support of Lon Horiuchi.  Therefore, you support, defend, and hold harmless Lon Horichi.

TRG

I know this was back on pg 4 but I'm playing catch up from last night. TRG I agree 100%. A well written and thought out response.

Thanks, man.

TRG
Late to this thread, but this truly is an excellent response and captures my sentiments exactly.  Well done, TRG.

I guess I go with Samson sights on the new build.

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 4:47:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think we should all send a box of pancake mix to Steve.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/gangsters_outlaws/cops_others/randy_weaver/15.html

As Kevin Harris made his way through the doorway, Horiuchi placed the cross hairs of his rifle's scope on the edge of the door and fired a second shot. The bullet penetrated the door window, passed through Vicki Weaver's head and struck Kevin Harris in the left arm and chest. The bullet had miraculously missed baby Elisheba. Vicki Weaver fell to her knees, still holding her baby, and cried out in agony for approximately 30 seconds before slumping to the floor and succumbing to her fatal injury.

The psychological warfare became even worse the following day. "Good morning Mrs. Weaver," Fred Lanceley, an FBI negotiator, called out. "We had pancakes this morning. And what did you have for breakfast? Why don't you send your children out for some pancakes, Mrs. Weaver?" Following the statements made by the negotiator, the whole family began sobbing loudly. The phone, which had been placed outside the cabin door, rang continuously every 15 minutes as the negotiator continued yelling through the bull horn, at times stating that if they failed to come out, they were all going to die.

Beyond fucked up.  

I think we should all send a box of pancake mix to Steve.

Steve could have saved himself a lot of typing.

Just a little photoshop work on a picture of Monroe with the words: "I have no idea what you all are pissed about, so here is Dale Monroe with a pancake on his head".
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 4:48:19 AM EDT
[#6]
tag - 17 pages late

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 4:52:26 AM EDT
[#7]
This would be like me hiring Conrad Murray to lecture on giving propofol. Sure, he can talk about lessons learned, but maybe there are better people for the job.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 4:53:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
you hire people for your business that participated in tyranny of citizens and murder. you think a statement will make it all go away? you can start with firing them all. you as the owner have made a disastrous decision, the one thing you as the leader are tasked to not do. your next action will determine the fate of your entire business. better think hard before acting this time.
View Quote

Fuck that, too late.  Troy has already come out and said he stands by this decision and employee.  I'm done with Troy.  Forever.  

Reap it, Troy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 4:54:33 AM EDT
[#9]
I've been going over this whole situation and trying to make sense of it.  Trying to see it from both sides.

After a lot of reading, analyzing, looking openly at the facts, I have made the decision to DITCH all my troy products.  Son of a bitch, its disgraceful that Troy would defend this guy.  As so many have said, he defended the JBT mentality and still does.  He would have taken the shot had he reacted quicker.

Hopefully, we see other manufacturers (Noveske) start to do the same thing and ditch Troy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 4:55:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Ugh what a horrible story, just read the chapter posted above. Makes me sick to think about what that family went through.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 4:57:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This would be like me hiring Conrad Murray to lecture on giving propofol. Sure, he can talk about lessons learned, but maybe there are better people for the job.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Wouldn't that be an interesting day if Randy Weaver came in to teach a class on ethics?
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 4:58:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

TRG

View Quote

Game. Set. Match.

Sorry, Steve. I've never bought any of your products for mostly financial reasons, but even if I hit the lotto tomorrow, not one penny will ever go to Troy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:00:12 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Us old folks remember what happened at Ruby Ridge and Waco. Some of the younger people need to be shown what the real JBTs did in the service of our government.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't mean to get involved in some sort of Ruby Ridge argument (since I know pretty much nothing about it.) I just don't think that what Troy has done merits the response they're getting. We're all entitled to our opinions though.

It may turn into a learning experience for a lot of younger guys. Silver lining perhaps.

Us old folks remember what happened at Ruby Ridge and Waco. Some of the younger people need to be shown what the real JBTs did in the service of our government.

This thread has provided a lot of information, I was graduating high school the year RR happened, I heard some news on it but had tons more on my mind. Since these threads about Troy have started last week I’ve been reading as much as possible to find out the details of what happened.

Own a set of Troy BUIS that a buddy of mine sold me, which I'll keep but I wont purchase anything from them in the future.

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:00:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Game. Set. Match.

Sorry, Steve. I've never bought any of your products for mostly financial reasons, but even if I hit the lotto tomorrow, not one penny will ever go to Troy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

Game. Set. Match.

+2

http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:02:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Dale Monroe is everything that Steve Troy claims him to be, one might expect that Monroe would step up to the plate and voluntarily resign to spare his good friend all of this trouble. I don't think anyone is surprised that Monroe is not displaying that sort of character or integrity, he never had it in the first place.

what difference would it make, at this time, anyway
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:05:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This deserves to be repeated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This deserves to be repeated.

That statement attributed to Fred Lanceley doesn't seem to jive with his own statements in this documentary below.  He's pretty genuinely torn up about it through the entire interview, and I'm inclined to believe that.
(he starts at 8:55)

Youtube hotlink here

My personal thoughts are that nobody knew about Vicky being killed except for the sniper and his spotter/back-up/whatever.  I don't think they told anybody what they'd done.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:08:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ruby Ridge was a tragedy, personally Horiuchi should be prosecuted and those involved should be prosecuted.

In the end, lessons learned....Troy hopefully learned its lesson but I know for a fact that it was a mistake, should we forgive them?

yeah.....we should....end of story....move on....

we need MORE allies...not more divisions....

he said sorry.....

View Quote

Like dale monroe, the guy they are staning 100% behind.  In your own words he should be a felon incapable of owning firearms, more or less teaching people to kill civilians with them.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:10:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So, here's a brief synopsis of Ruby Ridge for the unaware:

ATF guy undercover: "Hey Randy, can you shorten a shotgun for me?"

Weaver: "Sure, but I can't cut it under 18". Here you go."

ATD guy undercover: "HAHA! BUSTED, MOTHERFUCKER! IT'S UNDER 26" OVERALL! BURN!!!"

Weaver: "WTF?"

ATF: "We can make this go away if you join the Aryan Nations group down the road and spy on them for us..."

Weaver: "Fuck you."

*Weaver arrested, charged with gun crimes*

*court sends wrong court date to Weaver, so Weaver didn't show up for court*

Judge: "Arrest Weaver for Failure To Appear."

USMS: "Ok."

Someone: "Hey Judge, we sent Weaver the wrong court date. You should stop the warrant."

Judge: "Fuck him. No way."

USMS: "Well, we should wait & see if he shows up first, and if not we'll go get him."

US District Attorney: "Fuck him. Go get him now."

USMS: "Ok."

Geraldo Rivera: "HEY EVERYONE! LOOK At ME! THE WEAVERS SHOT AT ME!!!!"

Media: "The Weavers shot at a media chopper."

USMS: "No they didn't, but let's say they did anyway because fuck him, that's why.

* US Marshals, dressed in camo hiding on Weaver property, shoot Weaver's son's dog, firefight ensues killing Weaver's son & a USMS Marshal*

*Rules Of Engagement created*

Lon & Dale: "SWEET! WE CAN SHOOT EVERYBODY ALL UP IN THIS BITCH! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Other cops: "WTF???????"

Lon: *BANG* = dead unarmed woman holding a baby

Dale: "Good shoot, bro. I totally woulda shot her in her fucking face but you did it first. Jerk."

Lon: "Well, off to Waco. Gotta get some more face-shooting time in."

Dale: "Later. I'll tell congress you were totally righteous!"

Troy: "Hey Dale, want a job?"
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:10:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:15:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quote from Troy's facebook page. "Monroe was an FBI HRT member assigned a mission which turned tragic. We are saddened by the events at Ruby Ridge and recognize the significance of the tragedy. If you’ve never worn a uniform, you might not understand why Monroe was in the situation he was in, but if you have worn a uniform, you know how it is to follow orders in a fluid situation."

I have worn several uniforms and still do. The excuse, "I'm just following orders", doesn't cut it! If you follow bad orders, you are as evil as the people giving the orders. I guess you could say the Nazis were "just following orders". Would you hire them too? I would rather loose my job, because I took a stand for what is right, than to keep my job, by doing something wrong. This is why many law enforcement agencies want robots. They want people who will do what they are told, even if it is wrong. Unfortunately, this type of person is becoming the majority, in modern day law enforcement. (local & especially federal)

BTW, just because something is legal, doesn't make it right.

To be fair, maybe Monroe has learned from this experience and maybe he would act different, if he had it to do over again?? However, I still do not want to be friends with him or contribute to his salary.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:18:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So, here's a brief synopsis of Ruby Ridge for the unaware:
View Quote

Well done.

I am currently buying or have bought all the parts for an AR build. The stuff I've bought is higher end, higher quality stuff.

Troy will never see a dime from me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:22:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And all of the Weavers would be alive today if they'd fought in court instead of in the woods. You're defending people who chose to have an armed standoff with the man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I will still be buying Troy products before during and after all of this internet drama.

Same here. I saw this post first appear on the front page and knew it would be a shit storm. The people here are like a lynch mob, and there's nothing Troy could do to appease them. I wouldn't have even given them the satisfaction of an apology if I were Steve Troy. His business is perfectly sustainable catering just to military and law enforcement. I like the Troy slide on rear sling point rings, they save me the trouble of having to take off the buffer tube, especially if the castle nuts are staked.

And to get so wound up about the Weavers? A bunch of criminal lunatics that, given a chance to surrender, knowing they were facing certain death, chose death with their kids in the line of fire. Yeah, try to sink an innovative, profitable gun company in their names.

Because everyone, even a criminal lunatic, is afforded due process.

I like my multiple sets of Troy BUIS and rails. Their business decision is that they're better off focusing on military and law enforcement, and they hired some notorious characters. They proudly proclaimed it. Now we will all see how those decisions affect their business.  They will probably do fine, just as you say.

It's not getting wound about the Weavers. It's getting wound about someone who was a cheerleader for aggressive ROE that were well outside the ethical or legal bounds for domestic use of deadly force, being hired to continue training people. The Weavers needed to be brought to justice. It wasn't the on-site team's responsibility to summarily administer justice and execute, yet they abrogated their positions as holders of the public trust by doing just that.

And all of the Weavers would be alive today if they'd fought in court instead of in the woods. You're defending people who chose to have an armed standoff with the man.

The stupid burns bright with you son.  Show me where they were convicted of anything BEFORE they were shot to death.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:25:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm not trolling, I'm asking you to stop. Your attention whoring in this thread is repulsive.
View Quote

Listen to yourself.
Why don't y'all take it to the Pit..........or get a fucking room.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:28:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
1/4"
View Quote

A QUARTER OF A FUCKING INCH

Because it needs to be hammered home.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:31:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Done with Troy.  This one is simple, there is no nuance, nothing else to consider.

I do wonder what Troy gains from the employment of this "sniper".

Whatever it is, it can't be anywhere close to what they have lost.

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:32:05 AM EDT
[#26]
You really blew a save, Troy.

You could have turned this whole thing around to work for you and instead decided to stick your neck out for a scumbag.  I am disappoint.  Extremely disappoint.

No more Troy ANYTHING for me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:44:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Hey Steve(Troy),

If you haven't noticed yet, us here at Arfcom ARE your biggest bread and butter. You just took a huge shit in your own plate, and now you're going to have to eat it.

I have personally spent well over $1k on new products from your company. You will no longer see a single cent from me, EVER.

It's going to be pretty awesome watching your competitors get handed the money that would have been going to your bank account. Did you honestly think that we wouldn't care in this day and age???

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:46:07 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

So much butthurt
View Quote
By you?  Does yer butt hurt?  Or are you happy?

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:48:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

1/10, needs 100% more bandsaw.

Had to check my MidwayUSA wishlist for Troy products...  nope, not there. It'll certainly stay that way when I start plowing through stacks of cash when I PCS back to the states.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread prompted me to "fix" my rail.  It was surprisingly easy and should definitely increase resale value.  The downside is that it will no longer be usable to create a JBT rifle clone...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/--epyT0R2ZkY/UhwtFvzgZmI/AAAAAAAAEiQ/7lW0WRCgDtE/s1024/IMG_3461-001.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-DzYOt2esjiQ/UhwtsBdJozI/AAAAAAAAEik/V8UK6f7Tq6g/s912/IMG_3462-001.JPG  

1/10, needs 100% more bandsaw.

Had to check my MidwayUSA wishlist for Troy products...  nope, not there. It'll certainly stay that way when I start plowing through stacks of cash when I PCS back to the states.

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:50:03 AM EDT
[#30]

"Karma is justice without the satisfaction." - Joe Sarno

If Troy wants to hire someone who would shoot people over an inch of steel, that's their prerogative. I sure as hell well NEVER buy one of their products.

And the people in this very thread who support them, and the people Troy hired? You are a disgrace as an America. If I could spit on you, I would.

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 5:52:39 AM EDT
[#31]
No.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:02:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Sorry. Not another dime. All of my Troy shirts, stickers, swag have been tossed or removed from my stuff. You reap what you sow.....
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:03:12 AM EDT
[#33]
Too many other options for quality parts.  No more Troy  for me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:03:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I appreciate the response, and besides the issue of retaining Dale, there is the issue of the contributions to candidates affiliated with Bloomberg's anti-gun group. Sorry.
View Quote

Please elaborate here.  You cannot make that kind of accusation with no sources.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:04:14 AM EDT
[#35]
I appreciate the response, but I'm still not comfortable with it. I have a great Troy FFF, and really like the quality of the products, but, I'm afraid I'll have to take my business elsewhere. To each their own I guess.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:05:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Can anyone post the Clips of Monroe's testimony from the CSPAN video?  I cant figure out how the fucking thing works.  Has anyone already done this?
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:06:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Please elaborate here.  You cannot make that kind of accusation with no sources.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I appreciate the response, and besides the issue of retaining Dale, there is the issue of the contributions to candidates affiliated with Bloomberg's anti-gun group. Sorry.

It turned out to be completely false.  That was a witch hunt moment.  It's been rectified by the person who put it out, although it seems not completely so.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:07:50 AM EDT
[#38]
I responded in the Industry Section post to this sorry excuse of a justification of Troy's position.  Not good enough Steve. I am sorry to say Troy will receive no more business from me or my shooting group.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:08:07 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

It saddens me to see a once-respected company hire an enemy of our nation and try to justify it here.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:08:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was not the owner of troy
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:08:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:08:54 AM EDT
[#42]
I would like to hear Troy answer some of the many questions that have been posed in this thread. I suspect this statement was plastered all over many different gun forums.  I for one will not purchase any Troy products moving forward.

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:10:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I would like to hear Troy answer some of the many questions that have been posed in this thread. I suspect this statement was plastered all over many different gun forums.  I for one will not purchase any Troy products moving forward.

View Quote

You got a response subject.  Now go await your HRT execution...
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:10:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:10:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:11:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Troy will have to make the call, what do they value more - their customers money and opinions, or one person. Easy call if you ask me. If I owned Troy this dude would have already been handed his walking papers.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:15:38 AM EDT
[#47]
No shit Thanks for the response Troy. I think when you boil it all down in GD, there may be 150 to 200 folks in here that won't buy your products because of this, me not being one of them. Hire whoever the hell you want and keep making great products. *ETA*They will sell. It's funny how GD spouts fire and brimstone when it comes to capatalism and a companies right to make money off their ingenuity but god forbid that same company steps over the imaginary lines in their heads

Quoted:
If arfcom bandwagon boycotts actually worked, there wouldn't be a single gun/gun accessory manufacturer/dealer left in business.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:15:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:18:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
No shit Thanks for the response Troy. I think when you boil it all down in GD, there may be 150 to 200 folks in here that won't buy your products because of this, me not being one of them. Hire whoever the hell you want and keep making great products. They will sell.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
No shit Thanks for the response Troy. I think when you boil it all down in GD, there may be 150 to 200 folks in here that won't buy your products because of this, me not being one of them. Hire whoever the hell you want and keep making great products. They will sell.

Quoted:
If arfcom bandwagon boycotts actually worked, there wouldn't be a single gun/gun accessory manufacturer/dealer left in business.

HS precision
Zumbo
Weiss
Code Red Firearms
CONFIRMED ARFCOM KILLS.  Seems to me it does work.
Link Posted: 8/27/2013 6:21:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Well, good for you..... You do your part then

Quoted:

HS precision
Zumbo
Weiss
Code Red Firearms
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

HS precision
Zumbo
Weiss
Code Red Firearms

Page / 41
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top