Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 43
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:06:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I saw a cartoon where a war elephant picked up a rider, popped him into its mouth, chewed, then sprayed bloody chunks into the air from its trunk while charging; how about that as the visual?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys got 4 years of free reign with "russia" noise before it came out that the entire thing was a farce.

NOW we need evidence up-front?

Look at this way: If the Republicans grow a spine (unlikely), the next 4 years could be nonstop investigations of Ukraine, China, and special prosecutors. You gotta admit: That would be pretty fun.

It won’t be Republicans as we’ve known them doing it. It will be Trump’s team. Going forward Republicans that repudiate him will be ousted in primaries. I think a good many RINOs will get swept up. They should change the party mascot to a saber tooth tiger to differentiate from RINOs and new Republicans.

Nah, an angry elephant with bloody tusks is way meaner than any cat

I can get on board with bloody tusks. Can we at least have a Democrat squished between the toes? Or is that razist?

I saw a cartoon where a war elephant picked up a rider, popped him into its mouth, chewed, then sprayed bloody chunks into the air from its trunk while charging; how about that as the visual?

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:07:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm sure people here are going to love these tweets. It's time to face reality, people. Like it or not, this is the current status of things. If you want to believe in 88-D chess go right ahead, but Trump and his lawyers have lost case after case or have been relegated to these kinds of absurdities:

View Quote

For people that exist in a place that is anywhere but reality, leftists sure love lecturing us about what is reality.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:08:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm sure people here are going to love these tweets. It's time to face reality, people. Like it or not, this is the current status of things. If you want to believe in 88-D chess go right ahead, but Trump and his lawyers have lost case after case or have been relegated to these kinds of absurdities:

View Quote

That guy is full of shit. The Trump admin hasn't even filed a case yet.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:10:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Brad Heath, Reuters journo, just happens to be a contributor to the World Economic Forum.  He's a communist.

Fuck him, fuck whatever dumbass made-up source he got that made-up bullshit from (probably WaPo, /again/).  The "most PA lawyers quit" bullshit was proven false 36 hours ago.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:13:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am pretty sure you are correct.
Voters and political organizations have filed suits. I know at least one Trump surrogate (Lin Wood) has filed one but as a private citizen of the state of GA, not representing the campaign.
I don't think the administration itself has yet.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:17:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The court of public opinion also found a large portion of folks who believed Russia rigged the election in 2016 for Trump.

Our side already has loads more evidence than they ever did after three years, so they can shove that ridicule for us flat-erfers right back up their assholes.

These people will be purging us in the streets in a few years if they win; "ridicule" is the least horrible thing they feel for us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The farther we get from Election Day, the slimmer the chances.

Things are not going our way in this thing.

The closer we get to electors being chosen, the better it gets.

The pressure builds for Trump to gather the evidence and present it flawlessly before the vote is certified.

The court of public opinion seems incredibly lopsided, to a point that many Trump voters may not accept a Trump win via the courts.

Those of us that see patterns of evidence that the election was rigged in a few key counties are starting to be looked at as flat Earthers or 9/11 truthers.  

We are starting to get passed the propaganda phase and the ridiculing of anyone questioning the election has started.

The court of public opinion also found a large portion of folks who believed Russia rigged the election in 2016 for Trump.

Our side already has loads more evidence than they ever did after three years, so they can shove that ridicule for us flat-erfers right back up their assholes.

These people will be purging us in the streets in a few years if they win; "ridicule" is the least horrible thing they feel for us.

Well put.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:17:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

For people that exist in a place that is anywhere but reality, leftists sure love lecturing us about what is reality.
View Quote
And who is that fuckstick?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:19:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Way to up your post count
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:19:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Brad Heath, Reuters journo, just happens to be a contributor to the World Economic Forum.  He's a communist.

Fuck him, fuck whatever dumbass made-up source he got that made-up bullshit from (probably WaPo, /again/).  The "most PA lawyers quit" bullshit was proven false 36 hours ago.
View Quote

You think WaPo is bad now...  Bezos is about to buy CNN.  We are going to see super bullshit in print and on screen.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:30:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry I haven't had time to make 40k posts on an internet forum to prove my bonafides. Maybe you can help?

It's a laughable attempt to distract from the actual factual reality. Read the court documents yourself -- try and fit it in during the next 5 minute break you take from posting on GD all day and night. What's left wing about a fucking federal filing from Trump's own attorneys?

I'm trying to remember, are you one of the ones who said bump stocks were a worthwhile sacrifice in exchange for Trump triggering the libs? When Biden uses that as his basis for an EO banning "assault weapons" I'm all that lib-owning will have been worthwhile.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:32:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You think WaPo is bad now...  Bezos is about to buy CNN.  We are going to see super bullshit in print and on screen.
View Quote

I guess the casting of characters has started with Bezosbub trying out for Gail Wynand.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:33:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read the court documents. It's Trump's campaign. You're wrong.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/996534?section=politics&keywords=GEN-GOV-LAW-NORTHAM&year=2020&month=11&date=11&id=996534
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:36:09 AM EDT
[#13]
ETA. That's stupid
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:37:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh really? So your argument is that a case I can literally pull up in PACER is fake? You have skipped fantasy and have stumbled into outright delusion.

Newsmax themselves reported in this case. Look at the Judge's name (Judge Brann) listed in the Newsmax article.

Then look at the court-filing itself.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/996534?section=politics&keywords=GEN-GOV-LAW-NORTHAM&year=2020&month=11&date=11&id=996534

What's your new excuse?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 2:38:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Voters and political organizations have filed suits. I know at least one Trump surrogate (Lin Wood) has filed one but as a private citizen of the state of GA, not representing the campaign.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The administration was never going to be filing a suit. This is an election matter and the Trump administration doesn't have standing except in very narrow circumstances. This is is Trump's literal campaign that filed the suit.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:58:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I just saw a TV commercial advertising that there was no voter fraud.   Wow.
View Quote

This is how you know there was fraud on an epic scale, when they start running ads to convince you of the opposite of reality. The messages are getting thru. The latest survey I heard indicated 84% of Republicans (up from 73% a week ago) believe Biden stole the election thru fraud. Even with the complete lame-stream presstitutes blackout and communist social media Pravda, the message is getting thru and people are recognizing there are big problems. Biden didn't win this election any more than I did. Trump won overwhelmingly. Now we just have to root out the fraud for a court to scuttle the illegal votes. The longer this goes on, the more people are becoming convinced Trump won in a landslide. They saw it before (and now after) the election and realize now why declaring Bidet the winner was hokey and contrived.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:13:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

This is an election matter and the Trump administration doesn't have standing except in very narrow circumstances.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:25:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That guy needs craniumed (just paraphrasing one of his animals), assuming it'd do him any good.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:25:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You guys got 4 years of free reign with "russia" noise before it came out that the entire thing was a farce.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just put him in place by proving him wrong.

Prove me wrong by showing me the ruling from a court of law that supports evidence of voter fraud.

Not a post with statistics, or “it’s telling that” or “Trump’s legal team says” or a video from Dobbs or a post to obscurerightwingnewsite.com or affidavits.

Otherwise it’s just noise.

Something these lib idiots should be considering. First, fraud will be proven, hopefully before they get away with stealing an election because the long term damage will be really difficult to repair. Anyone with half a brain would be begging for a full investigation. Second, if they do pull it off, what happens in future elections, when both sides play the dems game? Imagine a map of the. US showing red and blue counties. Now imagine all of those counties handling an election like the cheating whore dems have done. By the time the blue votes are removed from red counties and all the dead republicans vote the dems won’t fair so well.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sorry I haven't had time to make 40k posts on an internet forum to prove my bonafides. Maybe you can help?

It's a laughable attempt to distract from the actual factual reality. Read the court documents yourself -- try and fit it in during the next 5 minute break you take from posting on GD all day and night. What's left wing about a fucking federal filing from Trump's own attorneys?

I'm trying to remember, are you one of the ones who said bump stocks were a worthwhile sacrifice in exchange for Trump triggering the libs? When Biden uses that as his basis for an EO banning "assault weapons" I'm all that lib-owning will have been worthwhile.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The last paragraph continues to indicate a tendency toward fantasy.

Note my join date; 2018.  I joined to advocate against the ban here & on several other forums, since so many gun owners were going weak-kneed.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:28:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Oh really? So your argument is that a case I can literally pull up in PACER is fake? You have skipped fantasy and have stumbled into outright delusion.

Newsmax themselves reported in this case. Look at the Judge's name (Judge Brann) listed in the Newsmax article.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Em_U0JvWMAAelRc?format=png&name=900x900

What's your new excuse?
View Quote

Yeah, and just as quickly I found out he is an Obongo appointee.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:33:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's your new excuse?

If his claims & understanding are true, mea culpa.

But again, we saw very similar claims ("everyone's quitting!" "Cases dropped!" "No standing!") Being dribbled continuously from WaPo's anus for the past two days.  Turns out they were misrepresentations based on isolated court document snippets; cases cancelled so they could be refiled immediately, a couple attorneys quitting so they could be replaced with better options, etc

Cap that with his initial "it's all over for Trump, u guys!" and my BS meter is freaking out.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:37:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Sure, but they know the truth. They know it was the biggest fraud in the history of planet earth. The sheer scale of their fraud has them nervous thus the all out tyranny directives and narrative. Now that key components are coming to light they have got to be shitting bricks. Most probably did not sign up for coup level fraud and now are seeing how big this scam they participated in really is. WTF did I get involved in?!!  The upper level conspirators can smell the prison cell even now.

I predict within three weeks Brennan makes a public declaration for military intervention. He faces actual execution. He will fucking burn the country down rather then be caught in the open. Watch Brennan. He is the evil face to this.
View Quote

The red portion in spades. I don't doubt that Dem leadership had some plans in place. What I don't think they accounted for was individual/small group action occurring. After 4 years of anti-Trump rhetoric and the need to be ACTIVELY anti-racist/anti-fascist/anti-whatever is it really that much of a stretch to believe that individuals would take small actions to feel like they did something? Take those small acts and spread them across the country, and add in the inherent cheating, and we get this situation.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:41:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I haven't followed what group has filed which allegations in which courts. If there was an infographic that captured minimal highlights, that would be great.

What I have seen of the court challenges has been long on promise and short on delivery. Mostly centered on notarized diary entries from every non-credible affiant they could find, who didn't really see anything, and is prepared to deliver confusing and ambiguous testimony if called upon. Completely underwhelming given McEnany doing a victory lap with documents in hand.

It's hard to tell what this means, because the litigation starts in the lower courts and it is expected to get no foothold there. The lower courts will always find that their jurisdictions deserve the moral high ground, and they know that any decision will be appealed. They are heavily biased towards endorsing the status quo. Getting tossed from the lower courts is akin to getting your parking validated on the way to the real venue.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:50:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Why do people keep saying it has to be before the vote is certified? Everyone knows they are going to try to do that in multiple states soon. It is before 12/14 that matters as I understand it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The pressure builds for Trump to gather the evidence and present it flawlessly before the vote is certified.
Why do people keep saying it has to be before the vote is certified? Everyone knows they are going to try to do that in multiple states soon. It is before 12/14 that matters as I understand it.

Electors are chosen when the vote is certified by the SOS.

Once electors are chosen, it becomes more difficult to change the direction of the vote.

If 270 or more electors are chosen for Biden, the Trump team will have a monumental hurdle to persuade the electors against their sworn duty, to vote for him instead or abstain from the vote entirely.

The case should be made before the vote is certified but we should lobby all the way to Dec. 14th.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:50:28 AM EDT
[#27]
If the exact same election results showed up, only it went for Trump with all the oddities and irregularities, how different would things be?  That is the question all democrat Americans need to ask themselves.  This election is way off base and all Americans need to ask what happened.  Our election process needs to be transparent and free from fraud.  Right now it is like the guy in Iraq stating on live tv there is nothing going on while in the background it is very clear there is...

Come on democrat Americans, we know there are still some of you that love this country.  It is time for you stand up/step up and help stop the obvious fraud and deception that is destroying this country.  This election is critical, not for the candidates, but rather the process.  Our nation is in great peril, and the process has been corrupted.  Are you for the country, or against it..   If this new process is allowed to stand, the next ten years will see our nation changed forever, and not in any way beneficial to we the people.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:52:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

But again, we saw very similar claims ("everyone's quitting!" "Cases dropped!" "No standing!") Being dribbled continuously from WaPo's anus for the past two days.  Turns out they were misrepresentations based on isolated court document snippets; cases cancelled so they could be refiled immediately, a couple attorneys quitting so they could be replaced with better options, etc

Cap that with his initial "it's all over for Trump, u guys!" and my BS meter is freaking out.
View Quote

Yup........the MSM is an effective propaganda machine if nothing else.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:52:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The red portion in spades. I don't doubt that Dem leadership had some plans in place. What I don't think they accounted for was individual/small group action occurring. After 4 years of anti-Trump rhetoric and the need to be ACTIVELY anti-racist/anti-fascist/anti-whatever is it really that much of a stretch to believe that individuals would take small actions to feel like they did something? Take those small acts and spread them across the country, and add in the inherent cheating, and we get this situation.
View Quote

Dominion conspiracy at the top plus true believers and useful idiots at the bottom. At most a few pauses for coordination 10-13 days ago. Embrace the power of “and?”
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:52:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The court of public opinion seems incredibly lopsided, to a point that many Trump voters may not accept a Trump win via the courts.

Those of us that see patterns of evidence that the election was rigged in a few key counties are starting to be looked at as flat Earthers or 9/11 truthers.  

We are starting to get passed the propaganda phase and the ridiculing of anyone questioning the election has started.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The farther we get from Election Day, the slimmer the chances.

Things are not going our way in this thing.

The truth, we hope, will catch up to the ones controlling the process.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:54:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is an election matter and the Trump administration doesn't have standing except in very narrow circumstances.

lol

I wouldn't LOL over that one.

I vaguely recollect a court ruling that citizens didn't have standing to challenge the validity of Obama's candidacy on their ballot and were not granted a hearing to demand a birth certificate.

Applying any layman's logic to a court's decisions of standing is an inherently weak proposition.

"Sorry, you don't warrant an audience with the king. No redress for you. We do not recognize your gievance as legitimate."

Due Process.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:00:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hogwash. The change of lawyers in PA is old news and it was mutually agreed upon. The firm that bailed had both conflicts of interest and some of their people were getting death threats. That firm decided to wuss out. That's it. The rest of that stuff in the tweet is just made up nonsense to try to get people to believe that which is not true.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:04:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:07:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ummmm.... last I checked numerous cases have been filed. Hell, in Pennsylvania, Trump's lawyers had suggested their poll observers had been shut out of the locations where ballots were being counted. So when the lawyers then got caught lying by the judge and acknowledged that the observers had, in fact, been permitted within 15 feet of the poll workers, U.S. District Judge Paul Diamond, appointed by then-President George W. Bush, appeared baffled and flat out said the following.

"I'm asking you, as a member of the bar of this court, are people representing Donald J. Trump for president, representing the plaintiff, in that room?" Judge Paul Diamond, asked. Trump's Attorney answered, "Yes." Judge Paul Diamond responded with "I'm sorry, then what's your problem?"
View Quote

Not quite following you.........walk 15 feet away from a ballot sized piece of paper with a box checked the size of a Biden or Trump box on a typical ballot and tell me if you can see which one is filled in VERY quickly because they don't hold it there for you for seconds in order for you to get your binoculars out to see it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:09:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
If the exact same election results showed up, only it went for Trump with all the oddities and irregularities, how different would things be?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
If the exact same election results showed up, only it went for Trump with all the oddities and irregularities, how different would things be?

There would have been sting operations and honeypots like Papadopoulos likely threw himself into.

Pieces of USPS Inspector General Agent Russell Strasser would have been mailed to the homes of every Republican state rep along with polite requests to select electors for Biden without regard to the popular vote.

That is the question all democrat Americans need to ask themselves.

The ones around me have repeatedly answered this question by their actions and words. Honesty, transparency and the plain text of judicial orders and even of laws do not directly serve globalist power. Therefore, honestly, transparency and law are unimportant at best.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:10:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Ummmm.... last I checked numerous cases have been filed. Hell, in Pennsylvania, Trump's lawyers had suggested their poll observers had been shut out of the locations where ballots were being counted. So when the lawyers then got caught lying by the judge and acknowledged that the observers had, in fact, been permitted within 15 feet of the poll workers, U.S. District Judge Paul Diamond, appointed by then-President George W. Bush, appeared baffled and flat out said the following.

"I'm asking you, as a member of the bar of this court, are people representing Donald J. Trump for president, representing the plaintiff, in that room?" Judge Paul Diamond, asked. Trump's Attorney answered, "Yes." Judge Paul Diamond responded with "I'm sorry, then what's your problem?"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Left unsaid is that there were (a) several other locations where they were, in fact, shut out completely and (b) they were not permitted to be in close enough proximity to verify the validity of the ballot. Being in the room doesn't count for shit. Being able to perform the function is the only criteria that can be used. That's it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:18:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Waitin’ on the the kraken
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:19:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I haven't followed what group has filed which allegations in which courts. If there was an infographic that captured minimal highlights, that would be great.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grain of salt, as being establishment MSM their conclusions are slanted, but I came across this article yesterday with a decent-enough summary of current litigation (not sure if this is comprehensive though...)

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-election-lawsuits-republicans-pennsylvania-georgia-michigan-nevada-wisconsin/
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:21:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you yall keep saying that?

https://www.pamd.uscourts.gov/donald-j-trump-president-v-boockvar-et-al-420-cv-02078

https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-files/press_assets/pa-amended.pdf

Trump's problem now is that his lawyers are getting browbeaten and cancelled to the point that they are quitting the case
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:22:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's your new excuse?

Yup.

Part of the color revolution coup is to have the media continually renounce reality and what is happening.  We've seen this for over four years now and people all of the sudden want to believe what we hear now?

I learned a valuable lesson as a young man about the honesty and actual work ethic of the media and it's stuck with me since that time in the early 1990s.  If they can't get a story right about me how are they going to get stories right about more complex topics that require effort...and then you realize they aren't just lazy but apathetic to the truth and are playing high school musical with their theatrics and narrative creation.

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:29:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:30:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Welp..........   according to Powell, as of about 10 a.m. yesterday morning, the kraken were starting to rattle their cages:

https://www.oann.com/trump-attorney-sidney-powell-says-election-results-ready-to-overturn/

The tension mounts.......

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:40:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They originally stated that they weren't even allowed in the room. They were caught in a lie. They exacerbated their claim. That hurts their credibility.
View Quote

Good point.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:46:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Waitin’ on the the kraken
View Quote

I agree. I have no idea why Powell chose to 'brand' this whole ordeal #KrakenGate.  It's dumb and annoying, and has fuck all to do with the facts of the case.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:49:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
They were caught red handed inflating their claim. That is a major issue on establishing credibility.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Left unsaid is that there were (a) several other locations where they were, in fact, shut out completely and (b) they were not permitted to be in close enough proximity to verify the validity of the ballot. Being in the room doesn't count for shit. Being able to perform the function is the only criteria that can be used. That's it.
They were caught red handed inflating their claim. That is a major issue on establishing credibility.

This is like suspecting your wife is cheating on you and telling her you want to look at her phone.  

She lets you see it from across the room, but no closer.  Talk about reassuring!
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:52:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

https://www.pamd.uscourts.gov/donald-j-trump-president-v-boockvar-et-al-420-cv-02078

Trump's problem now is that his lawyers are getting browbeaten and cancelled to the point that they are quitting the case
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Time to cancel the cancellers.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 10:57:03 AM EDT
[#48]
I need "getting ready to..."  defined timetable wise.

"Getting ready to"  usually means quickly.  Not several days from now, next month,  next year, or never.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:00:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:03:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Not quite following you.........walk 15 feet away from a ballot sized piece of paper with a box checked the size of a Biden or Trump box on a typical ballot and tell me if you can see which one is filled in VERY quickly because they don't hold it there for you for seconds in order for you to get your binoculars out to see it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the issue. Maybe they were allowed "access," but not meaningful access. Which is what I believe they are suing over. Sure, they were let into a building, but kept away from the counting.

It's also humorous that ANYONE would prop up a Bush appointee for judge as some arbiter for the right. We all know what a right-wing zealot Roberts has been.
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top