BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 43
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:05:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:05:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Did they do it ?? Did we win?? Didnt read 20+ pages.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is like that. But then you go and call the cops for a DV and claim that she beat you. When all she did was flash you the phone.
View Quote

I wonder if that might be the reason Trump let those attorneys resign?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:07:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw the article about the latest lawyer switch on Politico last night.
With so many changes, it has just become white noise.

Wake me up when something happens.

ETA - Politico or The Hill...can't remember.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bombshell soon! 2 weeks and we have the White House again! Click follow and retweet. Signup for the newsletter and donation link to stop the deep state!
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:22:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They were caught red handed inflating their claim. That is a major issue on establishing credibility.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Left unsaid is that there were (a) several other locations where they were, in fact, shut out completely and (b) they were not permitted to be in close enough proximity to verify the validity of the ballot. Being in the room doesn't count for shit. Being able to perform the function is the only criteria that can be used. That's it.
They were caught red handed inflating their claim. That is a major issue on establishing credibility.

This is RICH. RICH, I tell you. I see you've decided to slither out of the shadows again and you're back to your usual bullshit.

So, if one person on the Right exaggerates, then they're caught red-handed, lost all credibility, have no case, must give-up, must submit yada yada yada.

Where do you even get the BALLS?

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:28:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ya know I didn't even think about that.  

Ma-thur-fucker.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey now, maybe a 7% error rate *is* the best it's ever been
Ya know I didn't even think about that.  

Ma-thur-fucker.  

Even government standards require a 95% success rate for everything!! anything!!! I guess another 2% safety buffer, just in case, ain't bad.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:29:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I just saw a TV commercial advertising that there was no voter fraud.   Wow.
View Quote

shareholder capitalism
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 11:35:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You think WaPo is bad now...  Bezos is about to buy CNN.  We are going to see super bullshit in print and on screen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brad Heath, Reuters journo, just happens to be a contributor to the World Economic Forum.  He's a communist.

Fuck him, fuck whatever dumbass made-up source he got that made-up bullshit from (probably WaPo, /again/).  The "most PA lawyers quit" bullshit was proven false 36 hours ago.

You think WaPo is bad now...  Bezos is about to buy CNN.  We are going to see super bullshit in print and on screen.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 12:45:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 3:55:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

The hearing is ongoing right now. I got kicked off the dial-in just a few minutes ago. They're having technical difficulties. Thus far, however, the Trump's campaign argument has literally been Rudy Giuliani making a bunch of hyperbolic claims. He was challenged specifically on one exhibit he submitted in which it was claimed observers were so far away they had to use binoculars. The defense asked him to represent, as an officer of the court, that the exhibit is from Philadelphia County and Giuliani refused to do so.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The hearing is ongoing right now. I got kicked off the dial-in just a few minutes ago. They're having technical difficulties. Thus far, however, the Trump's campaign argument has literally been Rudy Giuliani making a bunch of hyperbolic claims. He was challenged specifically on one exhibit he submitted in which it was claimed observers were so far away they had to use binoculars. The defense asked him to represent, as an officer of the court, that the exhibit is from Philadelphia County and Giuliani refused to do so.
View Quote

Ugh.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 4:33:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Ugh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ugh.

They literally couldn't handle this case worse than if they were INTENTIONALLY trying to blow it. Rudy has no business being anywhere near a courtroom and has been out of practice with federal court procedure for years. And it shows. Badly.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 4:40:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oof.

I think at this point it's fair to say Trump is locked in the old-school-businessman mood, where you hire good guys and then they get it done. That's not a recipe for winning today.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 4:40:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Back on the call but the Judge hasn't returned yet.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 4:41:51 PM EDT
[#16]
So Rudy's point that the ballots could not be properly observed for verification purposes is invalid because they may have been close enough to use opera glasses vs binoculars to read them?

It was a dumb thing to say (idioms don't play well with humorless and hostile judges) but it's not like his point was refuted by him using that word.

That tidbit seems like a "gotcha!" snippet someone trying to protray Rudy as incompetent would raise, when in reality it doesn't really budge the merits of tr argument/case.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:01:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought they had several witnesses and affidavits proving that point? He should have been able to answer Mike Smith's affidavit is on page 235 and states he was pushed back 20 feet away from the ballot and told he would be kicked out if he moved any closer.  That is the type of evidence Rudy, Kayleigh, Sidney and others have been claiming they had this whole time.  Where is it?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:07:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:07:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They literally couldn't handle this case worse than if they were INTENTIONALLY trying to blow it. Rudy has no business being anywhere near a courtroom and has been out of practice with federal court procedure for years. And it shows. Badly.
View Quote

According to GD this is 6D chess to get to SCOTUS where the 6-3 Court will hand the President the election without a hearing
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So Rudy's point that the ballots could not be properly observed for verification purposes is invalid because they may have been close enough to use opera glasses vs binoculars to read them?

It was a dumb thing to say (idioms don't play well with humorless and hostile judges) but it's not like his point was refuted by him using that word.

That tidbit seems like a "gotcha!" snippet someone trying to protray Rudy as incompetent would raise, when in reality it doesn't really budge the merits of tr argument/case.
View Quote

He wouldn't say it happened at the location in question is how I read it.

Rudy has been erratic at best lately. The crazy press conference, appearances on TV talking big with little to substantiate his claims and now this. Maybe it's time he takes a supervisory role.

Razzle dazzle is good for getting the base all fired up but doesn't impress judges.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

According to GD this is 6D chess to get to SCOTUS where the 6-3 Court will hand the President the election without a hearing
View Quote

Also if you think it's over you're either a troll or a paid communist sympathizer lol
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:17:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I thought they had several witnesses and affidavits proving that point? He should have been able to answer Mike Smith's affidavit is on page 235 and states he was pushed back 20 feet away from the ballot and told he would be kicked out if he moved any closer.  That is the type of evidence Rudy, Kayleigh, Sidney and others have been claiming they had this whole time.  Where is it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe it was, just not in that twelve second snippet of the hearing

Nope, gotta be he just abruptly dropped his sworn claims the observers were physically prevented from performing their duties, after being asked about binoculars.  Trump is finished.  
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Also if you think it's over you're either a troll or a paid communist sympathizer lol
View Quote

I'm trying to see where I said that but I'm coming up blank.

Maybe you can provide evidence of tha
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:19:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:21:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This is all so people donate to the Trump legal fund, which is in reality a Trump PAC and nothing more. Originally it was being used to pay off the campaign debt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rudy has been erratic at best lately. The crazy press conference, appearances on TV talking big with little to substantiate his claims and now this. Maybe it's time he takes a supervisory role.

Razzle dazzle is good for getting the base all fired up but doesn't impress judges.
This is all so people donate to the Trump legal fund, which is in reality a Trump PAC and nothing more. Originally it was being used to pay off the campaign debt.

You straight up sound like pundits in 2016 claiming he wasn't *really* running for president, just trying to build publicity for Trump TV
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:21:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm trying to see where I said that but I'm coming up blank.

Maybe you can provide evidence of tha
View Quote

You never said that, many in GD have though. Hilarious
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:25:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

People convinced of vote tampering listen to Rudy and then aren't convinced anymore.......

Loyalty of all things is going to be Trump's downfall.  Rudy was too far gone for these arguments 10 years ago.

Hopefully the Kraken will do better.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:28:24 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm not sure if this is the same one...but according to The Hill, this was rebuffed already.  5-2

Maybe a different case?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/526397-top-pennsylvania-court-rebuffs-trump-campaigns-vote-count-observation
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#29]
I've read several news articles describing how some of the other attorneys are exasperated with Rudy's behavior and his constant meddling with their otherwise very carefully crafted cases, like the proverbial bull in a china shop. He's obviously enjoying all the limelight and the cameras in his face.  I think Trump made a big mistake putting him in charge of the whole thing.

As far as Powell..... well, jeez, man....  it's hard to believe she'd risk flushing her entire career and her pristine professional reputation down the toilet.  The world wonders....
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:34:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I've read several news articles describing how some of the other attorneys are exasperated with Rudy's behavior and his constant meddling with their otherwise very carefully crafted cases, like the proverbial bull in a china shop. He's obviously enjoying all the limelight and the cameras in his face.  I think Trump made a big mistake putting him in charge of the whole thing.
View Quote

Probably; Rudy is something of an ass, after all.  But I suspect this palace intrigue is somewhat exaggerated, too.  Reminds me strongly of the initial Team Trump drama being outright manufactured via "anonymous sources" in the early days of the administration, which most subsequently learned to ignore.  Remember how we had multiple daily stories about all the infighting, incompetence, failure, betrayal, etc that were supposed to comprised the whole of the Trump cabinet?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:35:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:37:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm not sure if this is the same one...but according to The Hill, this was rebuffed already.  5-2

Maybe a different case?

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/526397-top-pennsylvania-court-rebuffs-trump-campaigns-vote-count-observation
View Quote

That's PA Supreme Court. The case in question is in Federal Court in the Middle District of Pennsylvania.

Arguments are still ongoing. One of the defense attorneys for the Commonwealth has been blabbing for the last 45 minutes about how defective Trump's amended complaint is and that Giuliani couldn't address deficiencies in standing or lack of a justiciable claim.

He's also been blasting Giuliani's preparation and compared him to a 1st year law student.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Screaming fraud where there is none to dupe people into donating.  Class act.  Best. President. Ever.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:42:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That's PA Supreme Court. The case in question is in Federal Court in the Middle District of Pennsylvania.

Arguments are still ongoing. One of the defense attorneys for the Commonwealth has been blabbing for the last 45 minutes about how defective Trump's amended complaint is and that Giuliani couldn't address deficiencies in standing or lack of a justiciable claim.

He's also been blasting Giuliani's preparation and compared him to a 1st year law student.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe a different case?

I'm sure he's got many, many successful mob prosecutions under his belt.

Doesn't sound like he's actually refuting Rudy's claims, though, just attacking the man & the document in a bid to get them tossed out of hand.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:43:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Cat fight in GA

Georgia elections chief says Trump 'suppressed' GOP vote, cost himself state
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/526395-georgia-elections-chief-says-trump-depressed-gop-vote-cost-himself-state
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:45:40 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Ooooffff
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cat fight in GA

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/526395-georgia-elections-chief-says-trump-depressed-gop-vote-cost-himself-state
Ooooffff
It wasn't just Trump, almost all Republican leaders were discouraging mail in voting and early voting.  I was trying to warn people this could happen go back to at least Oct 23.

My statement from then.  "When you vote doesn't really matter.  Actually voting and who you vote for does.  All the article says is more registered Democrats showed up to early voting which is what we would expect.  You don't see Democrat leaders saying "only vote in person on Nov 3rd like God intended" like Republican leaders and people are."
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/PSA-go-VOTE--don-t-be-a-Moran-Last-chance-to-stop-tyranny--/5-2381908/?page=1
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:47:50 PM EDT
[#38]
I've rarely heard opposing counsel blast a fellow attorney in federal court like this. Normally, by now, the Judge has stepped in or has at least asked counsel to calm down a bit. Now, with that said, the Judge also gave Giuliani extremely wide latitude to say whatever he wanted to say earlier in the hearing.

Nonetheless, it's pretty jarring to hear counsel absolutely berate someone like Giuliani, who actually used to be a respected attorney, multiple times in a hearing. I really can't say that Giuliani doesn't deserve it, though. He was totally unprepared and couldn't remember much of the existing case law -- including a lot of the RECENT court decisions that are involved in this case.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It wasn't just Trump, almost all Republican leaders were discouraging mail in voting and early voting.  I was trying to warn people this could happen go back to at least Oct 23.

My statement from then.  "When you vote doesn't really matter.  Actually voting and who you vote for does.  All the article says is more registered Democrats showed up to early voting which is what we would expect.  You don't see Democrat leaders saying "only vote in person on Nov 3rd like God intended" like Republican leaders and people are."
https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/PSA-go-VOTE--don-t-be-a-Moran-Last-chance-to-stop-tyranny--/5-2381908/?page=1
View Quote

"Angry cat ladies everywhere!" LOL...

No one listened to you.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:52:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Cat fight in GA

View Quote

so GA has numbers to show 20K registered republicans that all voted in the last election but did not vote on Nov 3 2020?
im having a hard time believing that.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:55:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'm sure he's got many, many success mob prosecutions under his belt.

Doesn't sound like he's actually refuting Rudy's claims, though, just attacking the man & the document in a bid to get them tossed out of hand.
View Quote

Ahh yes... The GD method.

If I can't win the argument I'll offer my condolences about your girl.

Bold strategy.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:56:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

so GA has numbers to show 20K registered republicans that all voted in the last election but did not vote on Nov 3 2020?
im having a hard time believing that.
View Quote

I read that as in the primary....but I'm still lost.  Volume didn't work, so I could not hear is exact words.   Did they not vote at all?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:56:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

GD was telling people that if they voted early their ballots would be changed to Biden votes by the nefarious USPS
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#45]
I can’t imagine sending Rudy into a hearing. Is Sekulow out sick?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:57:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Rudy is just an senile as Biden.
View Quote

It’s true, he lives in the same building as my father in law on the island.

I didn’t know him back when he was saving New York so I’ll give those days the benefit of doubt but the handful of times I’ve talked to him in the past four or five years... meh.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:59:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I've rarely heard opposing counsel blast a fellow attorney in federal court like this. Normally, by now, the Judge has stepped in or has at least asked counsel to calm down a bit. Now, with that said, the Judge also gave Giuliani extremely wide latitude to say whatever he wanted to say earlier in the hearing.

Nonetheless, it's pretty jarring to hear counsel absolutely berate someone like Giuliani, who actually used to be a respected attorney, multiple times in a hearing. I really can't say that Giuliani doesn't deserve it, though. He was totally unprepared and couldn't remember much of the existing case law -- including a lot of the RECENT court decisions that are involved in this case.
View Quote

Giuliani, once "America's mayor" and worthy GOP presidential candidate, has really bottomed out.  All the other respected attorneys ejected from this shit show...
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No one listened to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No one listened to you.

I warned of this exact scenario playing out and encourage people to vote back on 10/23.  Why do you seem bitter and feel the need to attack me with nonsense?  
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:01:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:02:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top