Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 43
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:54:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Correction - according to this Rudi had to take on the case at 11AM today

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/The-Kraken-has-cometh-/5-2392438/&page=6&anc=89156200#i89156200
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:55:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Giuliani is going to screw up everything.  

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 6:59:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Rudy is a joke.

He would be a nobody if the Feds did not take down the Gambino Family while he was the prosecutor in charge. He did nothing. Feds did the investigating, collected the evidence. And a couple young up and comer assistant Prosecutors did the rest. Rudy did nothing, But he got the fame and reward for it. Otherwise he would have never even been Mayor or did anything else but be the bafoon he is. Who would pay him a dime to try to save their ass. Gotta be stupid to do so.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:01:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, I have. Every civil case I've been in when (a civil suit against the agency for an arrest), the claim is exacerbated and eventually the Judge throws it out because the claimant statements and allegations never match the actual evidence of what occurred. They lose their credibility and the case is dismissed.
View Quote

I don't think you understood what was happening.    There us no civil rule in civil procedure or law that says a claim or lawsuit gets thrown out for being "exacerbated".   In fact, to get a claim thrown out, for failure to state a valid claim, for instance, the judge has to assume that even if the facts were as the plaintiff states, as a matter of law, it would not constitute a valid claim.  The jury is the trier of factual issues, not the judge (except in those rare occasions where you have a bench trial, usually for very small amounts, like small claims court).  

The election fight, will not be a bench trial.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:06:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Correction - according to this Rudi had to take on the case at 11AM today

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/The-Kraken-has-cometh-/5-2392438/&page=6&anc=89156200#i89156200
View Quote

Oh. Joy.

Well - anything he can't fix the FBI will be happy to.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:19:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Goober from the DNC is now addressing the court. He's extremely well-spoken, but isn't really adding a whole lot other than pointing out a few contradictions in Trump campaign court filings. He's a total goober, but it's likely an effective argument because he's pointing out how the campaign has repeatedly said they're NOT claiming voter fraud while simultaneously making allegations elsewhere and in oral argument that voter fraud is taking place.

I simply don't understand why the Trump campaign doesn't have adequate representation and skilled counsel available for this case. Their complaint is being attacked on standing, timeliness, mootness, failure to state a claim, and a good 4-5 other specific issues. It will be interesting to hear the Trump campaign rebuttal, but if Rudy is the one who gives it I'm going to hang up out of sheer embarrassment. I don't care if my words here piss people off. I call it like I see it, and Rudy has been thoroughly out-classed thus far.

I have zero idea why the Trump campaign doesn't have an experienced litigator and a couple of expert election law attorneys in court. That should be the BARE minimum for a case like this. I'm not even convinced the campaign is even going to try to respond to the arguments the defense has made. I literally think they're going to have Rudy shout out a few more non-sequiturs and that's going to be it.
View Quote

I'm not listening, so I can't say for myself, but your assessment jives with the legal nuisance filings we've seen so far. It seems like their legal strategy is to shotgun blast an endless supply of incoherent affidavits to paint a picture of widespread chaos.

The sad part is that I don't think there's any way in hell that 79 million legitimate votes were cast for Biden/Harris. They're the most pathetic and incompetent ticket ever.

Drooling retards fill out fake mail in ballots.
Other drooling retards count all of them without any scrutiny whatsoever.
The security chain has been broken and the fraudulent ballots are in-differentiable from the legitimate after shuffling
Sorry, the entire country has been bested by some lowest common denominator dolts.

Send in the clowns.

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:21:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Rudy has done a good bit better with the last couple of questions, but there's still a clear difference in skill and preparation between Rudy and his co-counsel and the defense.

Going to try to listen in the car but no updates until I'm done driving.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:24:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Well? We're waiting
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:26:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You guys stress too much.

Regardless of what happens right now or in January with GA, 2 years from now it could just as easily be an R House and Senate.....and 2 years after that, who knows how they will flip.

Look how close the House is right now, and even if D's take the Senate, it would be 50/50 with Manchin already saying he does not support dumping the Philly-buster.  Nothing "major" is going to get through (unless it is an EO)   You can expect standard D overreach...it happens like clockwork.    Same old same old....

View Quote
I don't trust manchin.  Especially on gun control.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:29:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Speaking of Rudy....
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8933973/Sex-shop-Four-Seasons-Landscaping-says-business-booming.html

Everybody's got wood!    

The 78-year-old employee manning the counter at the Fantasy Island sex shop, who declined to give his name, said the phone had been ringing off the hook since Saturday with callers asking: “Is Rudy Giuliani there?”
[tweet]The 78-year-old employee manning the counter at the Fantasy Island sex shop, who declined to give his name, said the phone had been ringing off the hook since Saturday with callers asking: “Is Rudy Giuliani there?” https://t.co/o6XJhGApSZ— Michael Luo (@michaelluo) November 8, 2020 [/tweet]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Am I nuts for wondering if Rudy is a purposeful distraction? He's certainly not a serious player.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:50:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Am I nuts for wondering if Rudy is a purposeful distraction? He's certainly not a serious player.
View Quote

I think all the attention is giving him an orgasm.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:52:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fantasy Island adult book store has what he needs!
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:52:49 PM EDT
[#14]
DAY 2
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:52:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe he's over the hill?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 7:53:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Waiting for Sidney Powell to commit suicide any day now.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:21:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Judge asked the Trump campaign (plaintiffs) to file a motion opposing the defendants' motion to dismiss by EOD tomorrow. Says the defendants should then file a reply by EOD on Thursday.

Giuliani brings up the plaintiff's desire to file a second amended complaint. Judge tells him to submit a motion requesting leave of the court to file a second amended complaint unless the defense concurs that the plaintiffs be allowed to do so. Defense says we do not concur, so the Trump campaign will need leave of the court to file a second amended complaint.

The harassing VM left on Kearns' phone is discussed. Kearns is the co-counsel for the Trump campaign that tried to withdraw and wasn't allowed to. Judge says the VM was unacceptable and that everyone should understand that attorneys are allowed to represent whomever they'd like irrespective of the popularity of a client (the Judge is 100% correct). He tells the attorney from Kirkland and Ellis that he hopes his firm has told the person who left the VM that it was unacceptable, and then the Judge launches into an explanation of how busy he is and that he doesn't have time for that kind of stupidity (leaving a harassing VM). Says it was clearly not helpful and unacceptable but that it doesn't rise to the level of sanctions. Kearns says she wants the record to be clear that the call was inappropriate, took time away from her serving all of her clients, and that she thinks it should not be allowed. The Judge clearly agrees, but also reiterates it doesn't rise to the level of necessitating sanctions.

Finally, the Judge mentions some other housekeeping items and a few more questions are asked by the plaintiffs. Judge tells Kearns that he made her appear and denied her earlier motion to withdraw because Giuliani and the other attorney were not yet enmeshed into the particulars of the case. He said now that they've had the hearing, discussed the legal issues, and made a plan for future motions he will let Kearns withdraw if she so chooses. Judge commends Kearns for appearing and tells her to "think about it tonight" and discuss with her clients and then file a short motion if she still wants to withdraw. Said he will grant the motion if she still wants out.

I jumped off after all the court matters were handled because the Judge went off the record so he could make restaurant recommendations for those staying overnight.

All in all, it wasn't a great performance by Trump's team although Kearns did as good of a job as anyone could do. Giuliani's opening statement was awful and his initial answers to the Judge's questions were quite poor. Rudy settled in toward the end and did a better job with the final questions and with his ask to file a second amended complaint. However, I'd say there's about a 2% chance the Judge will allow a second amended complaint, but the Judge definitely had an open mind about allowing it so never say never.

Ultimately, I don't think the Trump campaign made much headway. Their amended complaint withdrew most of their allegations and claims, and what's left are very narrow issues that the Judge seemed quite skeptical of. In particular, the Judge doesn't even see the need for an evidentiary hearing yet which is a strong sign he's leaning toward granting the defendants' motion to dismiss. Rudy and the campaign will have to catch lightning in a bottle and pray the Judge lets them file a second amended complaint, but even if the Judge allows that second amended complaint it is simply to throw the plaintiffs a bone. They never could properly explain why they have standing or why questions involving state election law should be handled in federal court. There were a large number of deficiencies the Trump campaign needed to overcome and I don't think they made compelling arguments to rebut them. Accordingly, I think the case is dismissed by Friday.

One final note, Rudy basically argued that the reason they need to address the state law claims in federal court is because the state courts have already ruled against all of their cases raising the same issues. Not really a convincing argument or one that's going to convince ANY federal judge that you have standing and that his courtroom is the proper venue. Rudy tried to say it was because of the equal protection claim, but quite honestly the Trump is literally asking the Judge to NOT treat votes equally as a potential remedy for their equal protection claim. That's circular nonsense that shows how much the campaign is already scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:21:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Given what we have seen the last month, I would say yes that is nuts to think he is just a distraction. Who else is there besides Rudy and Sidney?  Those two have taken point on everything.  Lin Wood is an attorney but he thinks Trump won 50 states and Brian Kemp is a puppet of China.  I sure hope there is some big well documented surprise somewhere but it should have dropped by now so it could work its way through the court system.  

Does this look like the face of someone who knows he is going to win a second term because he is 10 steps ahead and has destroyed the Democrats?

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Personal opinion is that Giuliani us extremely rusty. I do think he was a talented attorney many years back but he's become a talking head over the past 25 years. You could see him start to perform better as he finally realized he was in federal court and not on TV, but by then it was already too late. The complaint is seriously defective so I'm not sure that even a team of top-flight litigators could've salvaged it today, but Rudy clearly no longer possesses the skills necessary to even come close.

Rudy is a problem to be sure, but he's not THE problem. The problem itself is that the campaign doesn't have any clear-cut actionable claims that would survive even the lowest level of scrutiny and review. It's hard to win a case when you don't have any real claims to begin with.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:30:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Jenna Ellis

@JennaEllisEsq

·

49m

BREAKING: This evening, the county board of canvassers in Wayne County, MI refused to certify the election results.  If the state board follows suit, the Republican state legislator will select the electors. Huge win for

@realDonaldTrump

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:37:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Let it go.
He's a one term president.
If they were serious about resolving the issue of "voter fraud" and questionable machines, it needed to happen almost 4 years again.

They will not change anything, no matter what "evidence" they produce.
The FISA Courts were lied to in obtaining illegal, search warrants against a US Citizen running for office, and nothing happened...nothing!

Wake up...$10+ trillion added to our national deficit in less than 4 years.
Nothing has changed and they will have to create/borrow $20 trillion over the next 4 years to keep their illusion of "Land of the Free".
Government Debt = Modern day Slavery, no matter sex, race, or sexual preference.
Every dollar earned year over year, will buy less and less.
Before W. Bush deficit was $5T; after 8 years of Bush, reached $10T; after 8 years of Obama, reached $20T; after 4 years of Trump will reach $30T, do you see the pattern?
It doesn't matter who holds office, there's always a crisis, and they always destroy our wealth & individual freedoms.
God Damn, fucking wake up!!!
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:41:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

All in all, it wasn't a great performance by Trump's team although Kearns did as good of a job as anyone could do. Giuliani's opening statement was awful and his initial answers to the Judge's questions were quite poor.
View Quote

The Trump team thinks differently, of course everything Trump does is the best and with the greatest people.

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:42:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Giuliani is going to screw up everything.  

https://media.giphy.com/media/dJEMs13SrsiuA/giphy.gif
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The hearing is ongoing right now. I got kicked off the dial-in just a few minutes ago. They're having technical difficulties. Thus far, however, the Trump's campaign argument has literally been Rudy Giuliani making a bunch of hyperbolic claims. He was challenged specifically on one exhibit he submitted in which it was claimed observers were so far away they had to use binoculars. The defense asked him to represent, as an officer of the court, that the exhibit is from Philadelphia County and Giuliani refused to do so.
View Quote

This is my shocked face.

They have zero proof of anything that can help us.

You have to be utterly delusional to still believe the hyperbole and bluffing tweets being posted by the dipshit lawyers on the team now...
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#28]
wake me when its something more substantial than angry tweets. until then yawn
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:49:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Trump's selection and retaining of Rudy speaks to how bad Trump chooses his people. Between Rudy, Barr, Sessions, etc, etc, etc.... bad choices.
View Quote

While I may needle you and bust yer ballz a little, we do agree on many lines of thought.

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Given what we have seen the last month, I would say yes that is nuts to think he is just a distraction. Who else is there besides Rudy and Sidney?  Those two have taken point on everything.  Lin Wood is an attorney but he thinks Trump won 50 states and Brian Kemp is a puppet of China.  I sure hope there is some big well documented surprise somewhere but it should have dropped by now so it could work its way through the court system.  

Does this look like the face of someone who knows he is going to win a second term because he is 10 steps ahead and has destroyed the Democrats?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/680/trump1_JPG-1689066.jpg

View Quote

Geez ? seriously ? a guy who has been working like a madman for a month, should look fresh according to you ?

im done with your propaganda. Wont regret you.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:50:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Trump's selection and retaining of Rudy speaks to how bad Trump chooses his people. Between Rudy, Barr, Sessions, etc, etc, etc.... bad choices.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not sure if Giuliani has been a net positive. I think Trump would've been better off without him these past 2 1/2 years.

He seems to have a poor record of selecting attorneys/lawyers, specifically.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:50:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

In other words, the hearing is not being administered professionally?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've rarely heard opposing counsel blast a fellow attorney in federal court like this. Normally, by now, the Judge has stepped in or has at least asked counsel to calm down a bit. Now, with that said, the Judge also gave Giuliani extremely wide latitude to say whatever he wanted to say earlier in the hearing.

Nonetheless, it's pretty jarring to hear counsel absolutely berate someone like Giuliani, who actually used to be a respected attorney, multiple times in a hearing. I really can't say that Giuliani doesn't deserve it, though. He was totally unprepared and couldn't remember much of the existing case law -- including a lot of the RECENT court decisions that are involved in this case.

On the contrary. The Judge is humoring both sides and allowing everyone to say their piece even though he doesn't have to. Just my opinion, but it seemed pretty evident to me that he realized Rudy's lack of practice and familiarity with the case and the law at hand meant he better give Rudy wide latitude else he be accused of being unfair. If he gave Rudy the latitude to say basically whatever he wanted in a meandering non-substantive way then he has to give the defense similar latitude.

If you really wanted the Judge to stick to the letter of the law he would've basically told Rudy to sit down after a few minutes and then would've asked co-counsel if they had anything substantive that was on-topic and mentioned in the amended complaint. After a few minutes of co-counsel struggling through the disjointed mess that is the amended complaint, he'd have quickly heard from the defense and then immediately ruled that he's granting the motion to dismiss.

The Judge is humoring the Trump campaign because he's not an idiot and seems to be a really nice guy. He knows he has to pretend like he's taking that mess of a complaint seriously even though it's so legally defective that were it any other plaintiff in any other case it would not have even have progressed to a hearing today. Your typical federal court judge would've demanded they withdraw the complaint and fix it or he would've dismissed the case without even holding a hearing. And that would be a nice federal court judge. Most of them wouldn't even give the opportunity to withdraw the complaint and re-file.

People don't think federal court be like it is but it do.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:51:31 PM EDT
[#33]
At least spamming cases gives political cover to the state legislatures.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#34]
If this case is thrown out, what's left?  Is Sidney ready to file the Kraken?
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:52:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Jenna Ellis

@JennaEllisEsq

49m

BREAKING: This evening, the county board of canvassers in Wayne County, MI refused to certify the election results.  If the state board follows suit, the Republican state legislator will select the electors. Huge win for

@realDonaldTrump

View Quote

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/breaking-michigans-largest-county-fails-certify-election-results
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:54:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:55:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Dominion Voting shares office with far-left George Soros linked group
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:55:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

On the contrary. The Judge is humoring both sides and allowing everyone to say their piece even though he doesn't have to. Just my opinion, but it seemed pretty evident to me that he realized Rudy's lack of practice and familiarity with the case and the law at hand meant he better give Rudy wide latitude else he be accused of being unfair. If he gave Rudy the latitude to say basically whatever he wanted in a meandering non-substantive way then he has to give the defense similar latitude.

If you really wanted the Judge to stick to the letter of the law he would've basically told Rudy to sit down after a few minutes and then would've asked co-counsel if they had anything substantive that was on-topic and mentioned in the amended complaint. After a few minutes of co-counsel struggling through the disjointed mess that is the amended complaint, he'd have quickly heard from the defense and then immediately ruled that he's granting the motion to dismiss.

The Judge is humoring the Trump campaign because he's not an idiot and seems to be a really nice guy. He knows he has to pretend like he's taking that mess of a complaint seriously even though it's so legally defective that were it any other plaintiff in any other case it would not have even have progressed to a hearing today. Your typical federal court judge would've demanded they withdraw the complaint and fix it or he would've dismissed the case without even holding a hearing. And that would be a nice federal court judge. Most of them wouldn't even give the opportunity to withdraw the complaint and re-file.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've rarely heard opposing counsel blast a fellow attorney in federal court like this. Normally, by now, the Judge has stepped in or has at least asked counsel to calm down a bit. Now, with that said, the Judge also gave Giuliani extremely wide latitude to say whatever he wanted to say earlier in the hearing.

Nonetheless, it's pretty jarring to hear counsel absolutely berate someone like Giuliani, who actually used to be a respected attorney, multiple times in a hearing. I really can't say that Giuliani doesn't deserve it, though. He was totally unprepared and couldn't remember much of the existing case law -- including a lot of the RECENT court decisions that are involved in this case.

I'm not on the call, just going by your description; you made it seem like the opposing council was all "you a big dummy, Rudy!" rather than arguing the merits of the case...which I recall has been a standard tactic for those blindly lashing out at Trump & his people for years, now.

It seems the outcome of today's hearing was disappointing, but I'm curious what the stakes actually were --that's something I really have no clue about since I am not familiar with the procedure.  It sounds like they'll have another opportunity to talk more tomorrow, that the case hasn't been tossed, Rudy wasn't jailed for contempt, and the state attorney didn't jump out the window.  So it doesn't seem the battle is won, just the first skirmish was awkward & unproductive.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:55:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:56:50 PM EDT
[#40]
I do think there was targeted fraud that tipped the election but Trump’s team needs to produce.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:57:55 PM EDT
[#41]

The instant I heard Venezuela was involved, Soros was involved as well, as the two have been joined at the hip since forever.  I guess that's where the Soviet exile government conspiracy must have ended up, or something, since there's no logical reason the place should be the nexus of international communists that it is (I guess the oil money must have allowed them to take over the role from Cuba, who had previously coordinated a lot of Moscow's global meddling)
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 8:58:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He sucks at selecting people period.
View Quote

Also true.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I do think there was targeted fraud that tipped the election but Trump’s team needs to produce.
View Quote

I don't know how Trump's team is structured, but it will be curious to see exactly what role Powell ends up playing, since she does seem to be more competent (or at least informed) than other figures in the effort.  Rudy does seem to be performing as a stand-in as Trump's preferred litigators are being scared away from the case by mafia tactics (literally; intimidation of counsel is a way organized crime has historically thwarted justice efforts against them, in addition to intimidation/murder of witnesses).  Hopefully they find their spines & won't have to scramble like this for much longer.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:03:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it does.

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:05:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Geez ? seriously ? a guy who has been working like a madman for a month, should look fresh according to you ?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Believe whatever you have to in order to sleep at night.  If I was pulling off the biggest bust of the Democrats in the entire history of the country I would not be looking sad and depressed in front of thousands of my fans no matter how tired I was.  Also if Trump was that confident he would be blowing up Twitter trolling the Dems and he isn't.  Both things are indicators that this is not going well.  That is how I see it.  You are free to disagree.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:05:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Hardly.

He is saying the opposing council is fiercely attacking Rudy.

Not his claims.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure he's got many, many success mob prosecutions under his belt.

Doesn't sound like he's actually refuting Rudy's claims, though, just attacking the man & the document in a bid to get them tossed out of hand.

Ahh yes... The GD method.

If I can't win the argument I'll offer my condolences about your girl.

Bold strategy.

Hardly.

He is saying the opposing council is fiercely attacking Rudy.

Not his claims.

No, substantial time was dedicated to thoroughly rebutting the few claims that Rudy and co-counsel actually tried to address. That wasn't surprising because the defense actually has competent representation. I call it like I see it no matter what kind of hurt feels it causes here in GD.

The attack on Rudy's preparation and inability to articulate his case was notable simply because in most federal court cases that's simply not an argument that can even be raised because all counsel present is well-briefed, experienced, and competent. Because of that, federal court judges are usually going to have very little patience with someone attacking the skill and preparation level of opposing counsel as it is meritless and distracting.

This isn't your typical case, nor is typical counsel present, so although it was still quite remarkable, it wasn't remarkable for the reason you assumed. It was significant solely because it was the rare case of such an argument actually having validity. Rudy needs to leave this shit for people who still know what they're doing or he's rightly going to continue to face those kinds of arguments in court. The defense would be remiss if they didn't point out that Rudy was unprepared, doesn't have a solid grasp of the law, and doesn't even seem to remember what amendments were made to the original complaint.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:06:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it does.

https://content.communityjournal.net/content/uploads/20201117093648/mega-rally-featured-web.jpg

Then why the sad face in other pictures?  If you are destroying the entire democrat machine and getting re-elected a person shouldn't have the someone just ran over my puppy look on their face.   I've watched tons of Trump rallies.  No matter how tired and worn out he is, I've never seen that face on him.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jenna Ellis

@JennaEllisEsq

49m

BREAKING: This evening, the county board of canvassers in Wayne County, MI refused to certify the election results.  If the state board follows suit, the Republican state legislator will select the electors. Huge win for

@realDonaldTrump

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/breaking-michigans-largest-county-fails-certify-election-results

Michigan has a good chance of going to Trump.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:28:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Michigan has a good chance of going to Trump.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/17/2020 9:30:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Then why the sad face in other pictures?  If you are destroying the entire democrat machine and getting re-elected a person shouldn't have the someone just ran over my puppy look on their face.   I've watched tons of Trump rallies.  No matter how tired and worn out he is, I've never seen that face on him.
View Quote

Surprised you don’t have carpal tunnel at this point. How many words have you typed in the last month to say “things not looking good for Trump”
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top