Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 43
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:10:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What the fuck ever....Blah FUCKING blah....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where we're going, we don't need courts.

We haven't seen the Kraken yet, but some tentacles are starting to surface.

Like this:

Beat

What the fuck ever....Blah FUCKING blah....

Great post.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:17:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Great post.
View Quote

Well, you tell me, ( and I'll resurrect this post)....

Explain it concisely for all of us so all of deplorables can grasp it,
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That is awesome.

So when Trump wins it will be a YUGE surprise for the people not paying attention.

My cousins husband works in The Park cities in Dallas.
I have been telling him to fucking pay attention around him and in the news. If things pop off he needs to bail.

Think about the people in the La riots that had no fucking clue what was going on and that they were in danger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone seen the kraken today?   No?

Plenty of Kraken, big media blackout.

Walter Cronkite is not coming to reveal the Kraken.

Hopefully you do not need to be a Weatherman to see which way the wind blows.

The release of the Kraken will not be televised

That is awesome.

So when Trump wins it will be a YUGE surprise for the people not paying attention.

My cousins husband works in The Park cities in Dallas.
I have been telling him to fucking pay attention around him and in the news. If things pop off he needs to bail.

Think about the people in the La riots that had no fucking clue what was going on and that they were in danger.

It just needs to hold off until New Years, and I'll be outside of the greater Houston blast radius
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:22:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No but the water has that calm before the storm that I would avoid. I believe it is just below the surface waiting for the right moment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Has anyone seen the kraken today?   No?

No but the water has that calm before the storm that I would avoid. I believe it is just below the surface waiting for the right moment.

*farts under the still waters*

Things are moving faster each day, now.  Active cases proceeding in several states, we saw a flurry of downright illegal activity in Detroit earlier, more funky returns dribbling from GA, and so on.  I notice Sidney has gone silent; she had been doing a dozen talk shows a day for the past few.  I bet she's preparing statements, now.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:25:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

kraken dem commie skulls

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The release of the Kraken will not be televised

kraken dem commie skulls

I'm honestly not sure if this is simply the special ops finally coming into their own as a 'branch' (God knows they're the only ones doing significant soldiering for the past 4-6 years; and it's not just us, but Russia increasingly using elite units for strategic efforts as well), or an insult to "the bureaucracy," or hell, both.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:26:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
LOL

You keep quoting me for some reason. You could just be an adult and just glaze over it like other people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who gives a fuck about your "funding" of anything"

How about quit typing and denigrating forum members, and start doing doing something positive.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is impressed with your bullshit.
LOL

You keep quoting me for some reason. You could just be an adult and just glaze over it like other people.

Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:29:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:32:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
*Whisper*

I've been saying the Trump campaign doesn't have shit from the get go.
View Quote

You should grow up and start a thread called "Trump campaign doesn't have shit"
And go play in there.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

@barnbwt, damn it man.... I swore off the sweet nectar of the Gods. But that's tempting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

@barnbwt, damn it man.... I swore off the sweet nectar of the Gods. But that's tempting.

Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Sevensteps and Miami_JBT,

Will you both please start your own thread to swing purses at one another.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:20:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How would they know their ballot was cancelled? You can only check ballot status if you voted early or voted by mail. It couldn't have happened during early voting because we have the email stating that early voters should be handed a pen instead of the Sharpie.

So, which is it? The email is proof of the conspiracy or the "cancelled" ballots are? Because it can't be both, my friend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative. I cannot believe this issue is coming up again after it has been explained by every single county in Arizona. Maricopa uses different machines and ballots than other counties. They just started using that new equipment recently. The ballots in Maricopa are offset and Sharpies are preferred because they fully fill the oval and bleed-through isn't a problem with offset ballots.

The Twitter picture posted talking about the "rules" is from Pima County not Maricopa. If you look close enough you can see it says Pima. But don't take my word for it. Google the phone numbers listed in the document. They are for Pima County. In Pima, they use different machines and prefer regular ballpoint pens although they said Sharpies are fine as long as there is no bleed-through.

It's a dumb conspiracy theory based off of people who don't realize elections are administered at the county level.

Haha typical liberals calling something a “conspiracy” when the information contradicts their bullshit narrative.

I personally know 5 people that live in Arizona. All 5  were forced to use sharpies, and all 5 ballots were canceled.

No conspiracies. No extremist views. No any other liberal labels. Just 100% of the people I personally know, and saw the cancelled ballots with my own eyes.

How would they know their ballot was cancelled? You can only check ballot status if you voted early or voted by mail. It couldn't have happened during early voting because we have the email stating that early voters should be handed a pen instead of the Sharpie.

So, which is it? The email is proof of the conspiracy or the "cancelled" ballots are? Because it can't be both, my friend.

Haha the mental gymnastics people are going through, is really showing the desperation here.

An email stating that there is confusion around when to use the sharpies vs ballpoint pens, tells you that their votes couldn’t have been canceled due to a sharpie??

Since everything is on the up and up in your eyes, how do you explain 5 family members all having their ballots canceled (ignoring all the claims from people I don’t know, and didn’t see for myself?) You think everyone got together and came up with this master plan, long before they knew that AZ was even going to be stollen??
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:36:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:37:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Take it for what it is worth.

Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:40:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well if he says that you know it's absolutely true, 100% confirmed, I cannot be convinced of anything else by anybody or anything else.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:40:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

He wouldn't be in a position to know if it was or wasn't. Sounds like sore loser-man knowing that he got shit-canned for being incompetent.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:41:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:44:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This is by far the best post in this thread.

Don’t even try to disagree with me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is by far the best post in this thread.

Don’t even try to disagree with me.

Dammit, Man!

Looks like I picked the wrong month to start Keto.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:45:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He wouldn't be in a position to know if it was or wasn't. Sounds like sore loser-man knowing that he got shit-canned for being incompetent.

ha ha

Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:48:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:51:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

ha ha

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

ha ha

Two things...that tweet from from a few days ago, so he would have still been in the know.  

Also....
https://www.scytl.com/en/fact-checking-regarding-us-elections-debunking-fake-news/

Fact Checking Regarding US Elections: Debunking Fake News
November 13, 2020 | General
Following several erroneous statements that have been published in digital and social media, Scytl would like to clarify the following:

The technologies implemented by Scytl in the US are both hosted and managed within the US, by a local subsidiary, SOE Software, based in Tampa, Florida.
We do not tabulate, tally or count votes in the US
We do not provide voting machines in the US
We did not provide online voting to US jurisdictions for the US elections.
We do not have servers or offices in Frankfurt
The US army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt or anywhere else
We are not owned by George Soros and have never been connected to him
We are not tied to Smartmatic, SGO, Dominion or Indra
We have no ties with Russia either

For the US General Election, Scytl provided 4 products and services to city, county, and state clients across the United States. Each of these products and services provide information created and approved by each individual client, to voters or temporary election workers.

Election Night Reporting (ENR): ENR is a platform that provides visual representation of votes that have been tabulated by local elections officials. ENR allows elections offices to provide real-time election results to citizens in a multi-lingual, mobile friendly platform. On Election Night, each election office tabulates the vote using their tabulation vendor’s physical machines and uploads those results to Scytl’s ENR. All Scytl ENR servers being used for the US elections are physically located in the United States. Scytl does NOT tabulate, tally or count any votes.
Online Election Worker Training: Scytl works with elections offices to take their already-created training content and puts it into an online learning management system, increasing information retention, consistency, and the ability to track / report on trainee progress. All of the content for this training is provided and fully approved by each individual client.
Online Voter Education: Our Voter Education Platform is a tool used to create a website for election officials to provide important election information before, during, and after an election. This tool allows voters to look-up where they can vote, the available voting methods, any ID or other requirements needed in order to vote, register to vote, view their sample ballot, and more. All content on these websites is provided and approved by each individual client.
Electronic Ballot Delivery (eBD): Is a platform that allows state election offices to securely deliver ballots to UOCAVA and absentee voters. Each state has different laws and regulations regarding who can request their ballot through this system, and how that ballot can be returned. All servers being used for eBD for the US elections are physically located in the United States. What eBD does NOT do:
Allow voters to vote online
Tabulate, tally, or count votes

Link Posted: 11/18/2020 11:59:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:00:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sevensteps and Miami_JBT,

Will you both please start your own thread to swing purses at one another.

Thank you.
View Quote

But then he couldn't be certain enough people notice how smart he is.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:01:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So... where’s this fucking “Kraken”?
View Quote

Tune in tomorrow!

Or next week!

Or something.

SOON!
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:01:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's the salty guy who got fired right?
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:03:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:06:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Two things...that tweet from from a few days ago, so he would have still been in the know.  

Also....
https://www.scytl.com/en/fact-checking-regarding-us-elections-debunking-fake-news/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

ha ha

Also....

Fact Checking Regarding US Elections: Debunking Fake News
November 13, 2020 | General
Following several erroneous statements that have been published in digital and social media, Scytl would like to clarify the following:

The technologies implemented by Scytl in the US are both hosted and managed within the US, by a local subsidiary, SOE Software, based in Tampa, Florida.
We do not tabulate, tally or count votes in the US
We do not provide voting machines in the US
We did not provide online voting to US jurisdictions for the US elections.
We do not have servers or offices in Frankfurt
The US army has not seized anything from Scytl in Barcelona, Frankfurt or anywhere else
We are not owned by George Soros and have never been connected to him
We are not tied to Smartmatic, SGO, Dominion or Indra
We have no ties with Russia either

For the US General Election, Scytl provided 4 products and services to city, county, and state clients across the United States. Each of these products and services provide information created and approved by each individual client, to voters or temporary election workers.

Election Night Reporting (ENR): ENR is a platform that provides visual representation of votes that have been tabulated by local elections officials. ENR allows elections offices to provide real-time election results to citizens in a multi-lingual, mobile friendly platform. On Election Night, each election office tabulates the vote using their tabulation vendor’s physical machines and uploads those results to Scytl’s ENR. All Scytl ENR servers being used for the US elections are physically located in the United States. Scytl does NOT tabulate, tally or count any votes.
Online Election Worker Training: Scytl works with elections offices to take their already-created training content and puts it into an online learning management system, increasing information retention, consistency, and the ability to track / report on trainee progress. All of the content for this training is provided and fully approved by each individual client.
Online Voter Education: Our Voter Education Platform is a tool used to create a website for election officials to provide important election information before, during, and after an election. This tool allows voters to look-up where they can vote, the available voting methods, any ID or other requirements needed in order to vote, register to vote, view their sample ballot, and more. All content on these websites is provided and approved by each individual client.
Electronic Ballot Delivery (eBD): Is a platform that allows state election offices to securely deliver ballots to UOCAVA and absentee voters. Each state has different laws and regulations regarding who can request their ballot through this system, and how that ballot can be returned. All servers being used for eBD for the US elections are physically located in the United States. What eBD does NOT do:
Allow voters to vote online
Tabulate, tally, or count votes

No, he would NEVER have been in a position to know as he doesn't have a need-to-know. The Dominion CYA BS is just that. They're just trying to make people believe stuff hoping it will keep them out of prison or Gitmo.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:08:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:09:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Still getting ready to ??
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:11:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Random thought for consideration, disregard if already discussed and/or if people more technically knowledgeable can vouch as impossible.

Regarding Maricopa County email on use of sharpies on Election Day.  Ball point pens and sharpies use different inks per my limited understanding.  Is it possible/easier to remove ink marks from sharpies (vs. ball point pens) on the base paper used for the ballots.  If so, would this potentially allow sharpie marks to be removed/replaced/ disregarded in optical scan/etc. in a way that would be hard to prove after the fact?

Again, purely speculative but it popped into my head and felt like a fairly elegant way to cheat with at least a moderate ability to cover your tracks.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:11:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

He could be telling the truth, as Germany has also denied any raids with US troops.

On the other hand, if sounds like the server may have been operated by the CIA, and in a US facility of some sort, allowing us to go in and retrieve it without involving the German government or any corporations.

We're not stealing it if we own it, right?

It also sounded like this was done without the CIA knowing in advance, completely catching them by surprise. Combine that with the recent move to cut them out of the loop from the military, and it's enough to be plausible.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:11:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The moment she pushed that conspiracy theory was the moment I realized Trump's recount efforts were doomed.

Only an idiot would fall for that.

He actually had a solid Constitutional argument to be made, but instead chose the stupid Conspiracies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chasing conspiracy theories undermines legitimate cases of election irregularities.

In all likelihood, they are designed to do just that.

Don't be a sucker.

but hammer and scorecard

The moment she pushed that conspiracy theory was the moment I realized Trump's recount efforts were doomed.

He actually had a solid Constitutional argument to be made, but instead chose the stupid Conspiracies.
To believe your theory would mean that Linn Wood and Sidney Powell are willingly burning their reputation and therefore career.  Why do you think they would do that?  They don't seem to be the type to do that, in my estimation.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:14:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:16:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Lol what.

They just got more free press than ever, theyll just say they fought hard for trump. typical lawyer snakes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To believe your theory would mean that Linn Wood and Sidney Powell are willingly burning their reputation and therefore career.  Why do you think they would do that?  They don't seem to be the type to do that, in my estimation.

Lol what.

They just got more free press than ever, theyll just say they fought hard for trump. typical lawyer snakes.
I don't think they'll get to take their statements back if they can't prove them.  They are significant, right or wrong.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:16:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He could be telling the truth, as Germany has also denied any raids with US troops.

On the other hand, if sounds like the server may have been operated by the CIA, and in a US facility of some sort, allowing us to go in and retrieve it without involving the German government or any corporations.

It also sounded like this was done without the CIA knowing in advance, completely catching them by surprise. Combine that with the recent move to cut them out of the loop from the military, and it's enough to be plausible.
View Quote

We don’t need or want “plausible” right now.

We need a bomb to drop in one of these dozens of cases. Another week is slipping by.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:28:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:31:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

We need a bomb to drop in one of these dozens of cases. Another week is slipping by.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on recent events, I firmly believe they DO have the goods, and will pull this off.

Perhaps they're busy cleaning up loose ends in house before they take things to court. They need to clear out any traitors in their midst first.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:33:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:43:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

And yet they did just that.

Maybe they are depending on the existence of people like you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chasing conspiracy theories undermines legitimate cases of election irregularities.

Don't be a sucker.

but hammer and scorecard

People like me?  What is a "people like me"?  All I'm seeing are attorneys that have made a career on their reputation making some interesting allegations and wonder why they'd be burning up a lucrative and profitable career on unfounded claims?  You're the one saying they're wrong, so I'm trying to understand how you arrived at that.

A successful defamation attorney making defamatory allegations?  Rectify?

You are the one stating that they are trying to "undermine legitimate cases of election irregularities".  Why would they do that?  To fool "people like me" that haven't and won't send them any money?  Seems like a profitable plan
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:51:06 AM EDT
[#41]

https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1/status/1328592300398743553

AFAIK it's a reference to the Smartmatic/Dominion systems.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:55:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Because there is no "Kraken", just like I said days ago.

If you have it, release it, otherwise STFU.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plenty of Kraken, big media blackout.

Walter Cronkite is not coming to reveal the Kraken.

Hopefully you do not need to be a Weatherman to see which way the wind blows.

Because there is no "Kraken", just like I said days ago.

If you have it, release it, otherwise STFU.

How old were you in 2000?
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:55:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be a sucker.

but hammer and scorecard

Yeah I’m sure you have Lin Wood pegged.
Or you’re just some tool on the internet.
You do know he’s the guy who beat Robt Mueller and the FBI, clearing Richard Jewell’s name right? And took what, a couple hundred million from cnn for the Sandman lad?
Yeah, you’re absolutely right. He fell under the orange tinted spell of the hitlerian huckster, and decided he’d piss all over his reputation.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:58:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Kraken, please?

Too much to ask?
View Quote

Were you this impatient in 2000?
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 1:07:10 AM EDT
[#45]

- Knock off the personal attacks, please -
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 1:52:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You do know he’s the guy who beat Robt Mueller and the FBI, clearing Richard Jewell’s name right? And took what, a couple hundred million from cnn for the Sandman lad?
Yeah, you’re absolutely right. He fell under the orange tinted spell of the hitlerian huckster, and decided he’d piss all over his reputation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be a sucker.

but hammer and scorecard

LOL, he absolutely did not get hundreds of millions of dollars from CNN. What was done to Nicholas Sandmann was fucking disgusting, but to win damages in a libel/slander case it requires a whole lot more evidence of a malicious disregard for the truth than what CNN did. CNN settled it as a nuisance suit. You're confusing the fact that Lin Wood sued CNN claiming damages of 250 million dollars with that being the settlement amount. CNN most assuredly didn't settle for anywhere NEAR what the suit asked for.

Since CNN is owned by a public company, if won't be hard for someone to go dig up their quarterly/annual report and see what the total figure was for litigation settlements. I'm sure they settled dozens of lawsuits and in aggregate I bet the amount was probably less than 5 million dollars. CNN settled the Sandmann suit for PR reasons because they put a kid through hell because their woke reporters and anchors lack basic journalism skills. Nonetheless, it was not some massive sum of money. They likely just covered Sandmann's litigation costs (paying Lin Wood) and provided a settlement in the mid-to-high six figures. If CNN was really really really desperate to avoid more bad PR on the topic they might have paid out a million or so. But even that I doubt.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:23:51 AM EDT
[#47]
This thread, like most of our recent election threads, has turned into a circle-jerk of implausible (and ultimately unproductive) conspiracy theories.

I'm not referring to anyone in particular, and you'll note my join date was 2004, so I must be one hell of a sleeper.

You guys that are trying to read the tea leaves need to invest all this energy and creativity into your own techno-thriller series of novels. What you are commenting on is like trying to give us the plot of an Italian soap opera, while you are wearing ear pro, and looking through the bottom of a coke bottle... while getting all your queues from the sign language interpreter for the opera. In other words, we don't know shit about shit.

Tweets and media appearances don't mean shit. Find out who has the ear of your State and Federal representation, and write letters or make calls. Stick to the facts, or if those are unclear, simply stick to your principles (free and fair elections are good for everyone, election reform after 2020 should be a priority, if this goes to the 12th Amendment we expect our State reps to ________, [my State] law says that [1,2,3] is required during the election, this did not happen and I expect you to ________).

If you still feel compelled to bring up the CIA or George Soros, put down the crack pipe and try again later.

The solutions we need are already provided for by the Constitution. All the pols need is to grow a backbone and do their jobs. They need be reminded, politely but firmly, that public office is a public trust, and not a sinecure. They should be willing to do their jobs even if it means not holding public office ever again, because that is still a less dire outcome than the alternatives, and it's what they signed up for, whether they thought so at the time or not.

Remind them that this is the most consequential election since 2000, and maybe since 1824, and we expect them to make the hard but right choices, without fear of punishment or promise of reward. If they cannot at least do that, then they will never have any rest from us, let alone from their own consciences. Remind them that someday they will have to explain to their grandchildren what they did during the great Election Scandal of 2020. Will they be proud of the choices they made?

Remind them!
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:30:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:32:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 2:32:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If a computer is connected to the internet in some fashion can't you copy it (seize it in time) per say without ever entering the country. Just asking.....
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top