Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 43
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Negative. I cannot believe this issue is coming up again after it has been explained by every single county in Arizona. Maricopa uses different machines and ballots than other counties. They just started using that new equipment recently. The ballots in Maricopa are offset and Sharpies are preferred because they fully fill the oval and bleed-through isn't a problem with offset ballots.

The Twitter picture posted talking about the "rules" is from Pima County not Maricopa. If you look close enough you can see it says Pima. But don't take my word for it. Google the phone numbers listed in the document. They are for Pima County. In Pima, they use different machines and prefer regular ballpoint pens although they said Sharpies are fine as long as there is no bleed-through.

It's a dumb conspiracy theory based off of people who don't realize elections are administered at the county level.
View Quote

Haha typical liberals calling something a “conspiracy” when the information contradicts their bullshit narrative.

I personally know 5 people that live in Arizona. All 5  were forced to use sharpies, and all 5 ballots were canceled.

No conspiracies. No extremist views. No any other liberal labels. Just 100% of the people I personally know, and saw the cancelled ballots with my own eyes.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Has anyone seen the kraken today?   No?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:18:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Plenty of Kraken, big media blackout.

Walter Cronkite is not coming to reveal the Kraken.

Hopefully you do not need to be a Weatherman to see which way the wind blows.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:19:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Kraken's a lot like my elderly mother doing yoga. There's apparently a lot of stretching, stalling, and things kinda move at a glacial pace.

Just because you release her doesn't mean she's gonna be in the driveway in 20 minutes. Might be dark before she gets out there to her Camry, ya know?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:21:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

So we're winning? Cool. Hard to tell, even Parler's hiding the Kraken.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:22:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This appears to be correct.  See PA Election Code, Article XVII
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw somewhere that any 3 voters in a precinct in PA can request a recount.

I can't find the post now, but it was PA election law.

With enough people spread out over the state, we should be able to force every precinct to be recounted at voter request -- but the deadline may have already passed.

Any PA members know enough about this?

@OldCarGuy well holy shit, how do we spread the word (if it is not too late) ?

Is the PA HTF hoppin?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:23:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Hogwash!  Didn’t you hear? Miami_Vice told us that Biden ran a better campaign and to get over it!
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:25:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Haha typical liberals calling something a “conspiracy” when the information contradicts their bullshit narrative.

I personally know 5 people that live in Arizona. All 5  were forced to use sharpies, and all 5 ballots were canceled.

No conspiracies. No extremist views. No any other liberal labels. Just 100% of the people I personally know, and saw the cancelled ballots with my own eyes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative. I cannot believe this issue is coming up again after it has been explained by every single county in Arizona. Maricopa uses different machines and ballots than other counties. They just started using that new equipment recently. The ballots in Maricopa are offset and Sharpies are preferred because they fully fill the oval and bleed-through isn't a problem with offset ballots.

The Twitter picture posted talking about the "rules" is from Pima County not Maricopa. If you look close enough you can see it says Pima. But don't take my word for it. Google the phone numbers listed in the document. They are for Pima County. In Pima, they use different machines and prefer regular ballpoint pens although they said Sharpies are fine as long as there is no bleed-through.

It's a dumb conspiracy theory based off of people who don't realize elections are administered at the county level.

Well shit then, contact roody and tell him you got a bombshell, er kraken, or whatever the fuck anecdotal hearsay evidence they're calling one of those things today.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:26:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Kraken's a lot like my elderly mother doing yoga. There's apparently a lot of stretching, stalling, and things kinda move at a glacial pace.

Just because you release her doesn't mean she's gonna be in the driveway in 20 minutes. Might be dark before she gets out there to her Camry, ya know?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:27:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The release of the Kraken will not be televised
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I hope they do something with the Kraken soon.  With the holidays coming up, there isn't much time till December 6.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:30:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Worst candidate ever, stays n basement. Advocates abolish the Police.

Runs against incumbent with great economics even in Pandemic.

Voter Fraud No?  LOL
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:34:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I like my Kraken like i like my coffee ... I got nothin’
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is awesome.

So when Trump wins it will be a YUGE surprise for the people not paying attention.

My cousins husband works in The Park cities in Dallas.
I have been telling him to fucking pay attention around him and in the news. If things pop off he needs to bail.

Think about the people in the La riots that had no fucking clue what was going on and that they were in danger.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:35:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 8:42:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

No but the water has that calm before the storm that I would avoid. I believe it is just below the surface waiting for the right moment.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:01:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Crocken
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:07:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Is the PA HTF hoppin?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw somewhere that any 3 voters in a precinct in PA can request a recount.

I can't find the post now, but it was PA election law.

With enough people spread out over the state, we should be able to force every precinct to be recounted at voter request -- but the deadline may have already passed.

Any PA members know enough about this?

Is the PA HTF hoppin?

Well, my view is the General Assembly should have already passed a resolution that affirms the authority of the state legislatures under Article 2 of the US Constitution to establish all rules related to selection of presidential electors, and states that they are prepared to throw out all ballots in any county that has not followed the letter and intent of state law, irrespective of what the PA Supreme Court or Sec of State do or say.  And that the General Assembly will, if necessary, develop a slate of electors that reflects the ballot count according to state law.

I'm not sure requesting recounts helps if all that's going to happen is a repeat count of the same garbage they counted 2 weeks ago.  We need the Trump campaign lawsuit to get to SCOTUS asap.

Need to take a look at the HTF...
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:09:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuckin A
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:10:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Have we won yet?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:25:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Skeleton pic, "we're waiting" and all that.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:26:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How would they know their ballot was cancelled? You can only check ballot status if you voted early or voted by mail. It couldn't have happened during early voting because we have the email stating that early voters should be handed a pen instead of the Sharpie.

So, which is it? The email is proof of the conspiracy or the "cancelled" ballots are? Because it can't be both, my friend.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:27:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:29:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Ummmm.... last I checked numerous cases have been filed. Hell, in Pennsylvania, Trump's lawyers had suggested their poll observers had been shut out of the locations where ballots were being counted. So when the lawyers then got caught lying by the judge and acknowledged that the observers had, in fact, been permitted within 15 feet of the poll workers, U.S. District Judge Paul Diamond, appointed by then-President George W. Bush, appeared baffled and flat out said the following.

"I'm asking you, as a member of the bar of this court, are people representing Donald J. Trump for president, representing the plaintiff, in that room?" Judge Paul Diamond, asked. Trump's Attorney answered, "Yes." Judge Paul Diamond responded with "I'm sorry, then what's your problem?"
View Quote

@Miami_JBT

And none of it matters at all.

There are specific dates involved....Y'know, like court dates we have both attended many times?

They won't change and certainly the US Constitution we love will not change these dates.

Therefore, the electors in PA will be chosen in a week, the electors in GA will be chosen in two days and the electoral college will convene by 12/14.

Without hard proof between now and then, it's over....Wrap your mind around it and let it go.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:31:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
They originally stated that they weren't even allowed in the room. They were caught in a lie. They exacerbated their claim. That hurts their credibility.
View Quote

That means fucking nothing.

No court is going to overturn this election on this silly shit.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:32:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Rudy is just an senile as Biden.
View Quote

Or as dumb, like many on this forum are.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:34:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Here in FL, mail in voting benefits Republicans since they're mostly elderly. I said the same thing, telling people not to vote by mail was stupid.
View Quote

Mail in voting in Florida was AWESOME this time.....ID verification, scanning and machine count, etc.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:35:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rudy is just an senile as Biden.

Did cheating occur or not?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:35:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:35:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Same reason why they attack me. They can't swallow the fact that Trump snookered people. And more importantly, they can't admit that Trump shot himself in the foot a lot.
View Quote

Fuck, run for something then and quit crying.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:37:32 PM EDT
[#32]

Where's the flip?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:37:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I've never done it in my fifteen years as a cop. And neither do any cops I know.
View Quote

Oh, bull fucking shit....

You have never seen a fellow cop make a claim a little richer than it actually was?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:38:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What is that?
View All Quotes

Supercomputer named "the Kraken". It's a Cray XT5 capable of performing 600 trillion calculations per second.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

kraken dem commie skulls

Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They originally stated that they weren't even allowed in the room. They were caught in a lie. They exacerbated their claim. That hurts their credibility.

Where we're going, we don't need courts.

We haven't seen the Kraken yet, but some tentacles are starting to surface.

Like this:

Beat
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:39:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Yes, I have. Every civil case I've been in when (a civil suit against the agency for an arrest), the claim is exacerbated and eventually the Judge throws it out because the claimant statements and allegations never match the actual evidence of what occurred. They lose their credibility and the case is dismissed.
View Quote

More bullshit...I have seen one case NOT thrown out and the inmate was a double murderer....You frankly, only know your little area of expertise.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Voter Fraud No?  LOL
View Quote

And you forgot promised to end fracking and oil. Yet still won PA?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:41:33 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
LOL, I backed the rally. I even help fund it.
View Quote

Who gives a fuck about your "funding" of anything"

How about quit typing and denigrating forum members, and start doing doing something positive.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY is impressed with your bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:45:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:46:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because there is no "Kraken", just like I said days ago.

If you have it, release it, otherwise STFU.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:47:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Voter Fraud No?  LOL

Yeah the entire rust belt unanimously voted to end their careers and crush their own economies.

Right....
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:52:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I agree.... if that's the best they can come up with. They don't have anything.
View Quote

Fucking DUHHHH.....Re-read this thread and your responses and just of obligatory apology that I know you won't give.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

kraken dem commie skulls

View Quote

treasonous scheming pieces of shit:
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:53:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Where we're going, we don't need courts.

We haven't seen the Kraken yet, but some tentacles are starting to surface.

Like this:

Beat
View Quote

What the fuck ever....Blah FUCKING blah....
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:54:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

kraken dem commie skulls

View Quote

This is increased civilian oversight and bureaucracy cleaning via an NDAA signed into law by Obama in 2017 and allows oversight on Special Operations forces who have had a spate of issues arising regarding "murders, insubordination, drunkenness while deployed, and other issues which have made many in the community say they've been 'off the reservation'"

Once again - context is helpful and a quick 1 minute internet search from any of the leading defense reporting outlets would have led you to the same synopsis I posted above.
Are people really this lazy?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 9:56:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
LOL

You keep quoting me for some reason. You could just be an adult and just glaze over it like other people.
View Quote

Glaze over stupidity and utter horseshit that you post?

This entire thread shows the lack of ability of you to function in a conversation without making an ass out of yourself.

Re-read this thread and then answer.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:03:11 PM EDT
[#48]
There sure are a lot of exceedingly juvenile members on this site who get gigantic erections by thinking they are smarter than everyone else.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:06:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

kraken dem commie skulls

View Quote

hmmmmmm......interesting

ETA....my twitter sux , where is the whole speech ?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 10:06:54 PM EDT
[#50]
The problem is that he needs nearly all of the last few.
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top