[#1]
Shit or get off the pot.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 12:08:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 12:10:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

pretty sure thats not correct.  if they certify by safe harbor date (in december) its set and stone and nothing can change it, even if after safe harbor that 100% absolute evidence that it was a completely rigged democrat scam came out; that even if the democrats grinned, shrugged and said "ya got me", it still wouldnt matter, at least constitutionally.  I know it doesnt make much sense, but Im not sure in that case that congress could legally refuse a certified cohort of electors as long as they were certified by safe harbor date.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It has been pointed out many times by people smarter than me that if there is real evidence then certification won’t mean dick.

If there is real evidence of corruption on the scale that is being talked about and we don’t stop it then we deserve what we get.

pretty sure thats not correct.  if they certify by safe harbor date (in december) its set and stone and nothing can change it, even if after safe harbor that 100% absolute evidence that it was a completely rigged democrat scam came out; that even if the democrats grinned, shrugged and said "ya got me", it still wouldnt matter, at least constitutionally.  I know it doesnt make much sense, but Im not sure in that case that congress could legally refuse a certified cohort of electors as long as they were certified by safe harbor date.

continuity of government.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#4]
View All Quotes

IF this email is verified and not some more disinfo campaign fodder, that fat little piggy bitch needs to be made to squeal
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 12:13:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I hope so.

But that's besides the point. You're now going on tangents to show how insufferable you are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Given what we have seen the last month, I would say yes that is nuts to think he is just a distraction. Who else is there besides Rudy and Sidney?  Those two have taken point on everything.  Lin Wood is an attorney but he thinks Trump won 50 states and Brian Kemp is a puppet of China.  I sure hope there is some big well documented surprise somewhere but it should have dropped by now so it could work its way through the court system.  

Does this look like the face of someone who knows he is going to win a second term because he is 10 steps ahead and has destroyed the Democrats?

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/680/trump1_JPG-1689066.jpg

Good god you are insufferable.

But am I wrong?  Time will tell.

I hope so.

But that's besides the point. You're now going on tangents to show how insufferable you are.

I post about what I see or notice.  Lin Wood claiming Trump probably won all 50 states is just ridiculous.  I wish it were true but my hopes/feelings don't magically make things come true.  I would love to see Trump tweeting jail cell measurements to Biden telling him to prepare. That is where we should be at right now.  With everything that Trump and his team have claimed he should be extremely confident and cocky...yet he is very subdued over all.  Not all the time but a lot more than he should be if he was days away from destroying the Democrats.  That is what I noticed.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

IF this email is verified and not some more disinfo campaign fodder, that fat little piggy bitch needs to be made to squeal
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Should be pretty easy for officials to verify
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Where the fuck did she learn to write an email?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 12:24:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Doesn't matter. Focus.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes

How  in good conscience can they believe they are promoting democracy, when they are actively subverting it.? Assuming the email is true
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 12:55:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

How  in good conscience can they believe they are fermenting democracy, when they are actively subverting it.? Assuming the email is true
View Quote

There are numerous articles saying Sharpies are ok in Arizona..........what a fucking clusterfuck of an election.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 2:29:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

There are numerous articles saying Sharpies are ok in Arizona..........what a fucking clusterfuck of an election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How  in good conscience can they believe they are fermenting democracy, when they are actively subverting it.? Assuming the email is true

Weird how the email said to use only ball point pens up until the day of the election, then give them Sharpies on election Day.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 2:36:08 PM EDT
[#12]

click on link for instruction sheet

Link Posted: 11/18/2020 3:14:27 PM EDT
[#13]
The fuck ever happened to good ol #2 pencils ?!?

I mean, JFC, they were working fine on 'fill in the dot'-type Iowa tests in the 70's .....keep it simple, stupid.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 3:30:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.startribune.com/trump-faces-wednesday-deadline-for-wisconsin-recount/573113841/

Trump has until 5 p.m. Wednesday to file for a recount and pay for it. If he wants a statewide recount, he will have to pay $7.9 million up front. He can also request recounts only in certain counties, which would reduce the cost. A recount would have to start no later than Saturday and be done by Dec. 1st.

View Quote
Trump filed to have Milwaukee and Dane Counties recounted.  The cost to his campaign is $3 million dollars.

https://elections.wi.gov/node/7249
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 4:45:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Trump filed to have Milwaukee and Dane Counties recounted.  The cost to his campaign is $3 million dollars.

View Quote
I'd file, give them the money and say "We'll count it ourselves. You watch this time."

Eta: bet he can have 10,000 volunteers there by Saturday morning.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:04:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.startribune.com/trump-faces-wednesday-deadline-for-wisconsin-recount/573113841/

Trump has until 5 p.m. Wednesday to file for a recount and pay for it. If he wants a statewide recount, he will have to pay $7.9 million up front. He can also request recounts only in certain counties, which would reduce the cost. A recount would have to start no later than Saturday and be done by Dec. 1st.

He should be able to stipulate standards, then.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:08:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'd file, give them the money and say "We'll count it ourselves. You watch this time."

Eta: bet he can have 10,000 volunteers there by Saturday morning.
View Quote

I think that's how they do it in Russia
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#19]
I saw somewhere that any 3 voters in a precinct in PA can request a recount.

I can't find the post now, but it was PA election law.

With enough people spread out over the state, we should be able to force every precinct to be recounted at voter request -- but the deadline may have already passed.

Any PA members know enough about this?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:18:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Really nice of him to pump money into the economy there..They need the jobs,LOL
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:20:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
It is gone... This is why screen shots are moar better...
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it's still there for me
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:25:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Still works for me
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:29:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I think that's how they do it in Russia
View Quote

Wow. Even in Russia the opposition gets to observe. How far we’ve fallen.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:29:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

You may want to review your word choice....It is becoming clear that English is a challenging language for a lot of folks on ARFCOM.

Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:31:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

On the contrary. The Judge is humoring both sides and allowing everyone to say their piece even though he doesn't have to. Just my opinion, but it seemed pretty evident to me that he realized Rudy's lack of practice and familiarity with the case and the law at hand meant he better give Rudy wide latitude else he be accused of being unfair. If he gave Rudy the latitude to say basically whatever he wanted in a meandering non-substantive way then he has to give the defense similar latitude.

If you really wanted the Judge to stick to the letter of the law he would've basically told Rudy to sit down after a few minutes and then would've asked co-counsel if they had anything substantive that was on-topic and mentioned in the amended complaint. After a few minutes of co-counsel struggling through the disjointed mess that is the amended complaint, he'd have quickly heard from the defense and then immediately ruled that he's granting the motion to dismiss.

The Judge is humoring the Trump campaign because he's not an idiot and seems to be a really nice guy. He knows he has to pretend like he's taking that mess of a complaint seriously even though it's so legally defective that were it any other plaintiff in any other case it would not have even have progressed to a hearing today. Your typical federal court judge would've demanded they withdraw the complaint and fix it or he would've dismissed the case without even holding a hearing. And that would be a nice federal court judge. Most of them wouldn't even give the opportunity to withdraw the complaint and re-file.

People don't think federal court be like it is but it do.
View Quote

@RainierV
Thank you.
It stings to hear, but I prefer to have a realistic outlook.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:36:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:38:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You may want to review your word choice....It is becoming clear that English is a challenging language for a lot of folks on ARFCOM.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How  in good conscience can they believe they are promoting democracy, when they are actively subverting it.? Assuming the email is true

Promoting
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:38:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Delete
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:40:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/326230/EnHZcZ0UcAA21Pg_jpg-1690296.JPG

*The other tweet was a picture of ballot instructions with a bold sentence saying Sharpies must NOT be used because they would cause scan issues from bleedthru
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I figure on going to battle with a bottle of whiskey in my hand, so there is that.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:46:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

*The other tweet was a picture of ballot instructions with a bold sentence saying Sharpies must NOT be used because they would cause scan issues from bleedthru
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/49816/Screenshot_20201118-164533_Samsung_Inter-1690315.JPG

Literally the worst cellphone photo ever taken
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:51:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
SNIP...personal attack]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
SNIP...personal attack]

Quoted:
SNIP.....wow,,another personal attack on the same page. ?

Argue your point instead of hurling insults.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:52:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
People don't think federal court be like it is but it do.
View Quote

Yeah, Federal Court is not Fox & Friends or Lou Dobbs or Hannity.  

Has Sidney Powell managed to overturn anything so far?  Even one state?  Even one county?  Even one precinct?  Or has it all been ... bullshit?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 6:00:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Weird how the email said to use only ball point pens up until the day of the election, then give them Sharpies on election Day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative. I cannot believe this issue is coming up again after it has been explained by every single county in Arizona. Maricopa uses different machines and ballots than other counties. They just started using that new equipment recently. The ballots in Maricopa are offset and Sharpies are preferred because they fully fill the oval and bleed-through isn't a problem with offset ballots.

The Twitter picture posted talking about the "rules" is from Pima County not Maricopa. If you look close enough you can see it says Pima. But don't take my word for it. Google the phone numbers listed in the document. They are for Pima County. In Pima, they use different machines and prefer regular ballpoint pens although they said Sharpies are fine as long as there is no bleed-through.

It's a dumb conspiracy theory based off of people who don't realize elections are administered at the county level.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 6:03:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Negative. I cannot believe this issue is coming up again after it has been explained by every single county in Arizona. Maricopa uses different machines and ballots than other counties. They just started using that new equipment recently. The ballots in Maricopa are offset and Sharpies are preferred because they fully fill the oval and bleed-through isn't a problem with offset ballots.

The Twitter picture posted talking about the "rules" is from Pima County not Maricopa. If you look close enough you can see it says Pima. But don't take my word for it. Google the phone numbers listed in the document. They are for Pima County. In Pima, they use different machines and prefer regular ballpoint pens although they said Sharpies are fine as long as there is no bleed-through.

It's a dumb conspiracy theory based off of people who don't realize elections are administered at the county level.
View Quote

So why did the Maricopa chick ALLEGEDLY send an email instructing clerks to use ballpoint prior to election day but sharpies ON election day?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 6:04:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EXCELLENT !!!!
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 6:08:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So why did the Maricopa chick ALLEGEDLY send an email instructing clerks to use ballpoint prior to election day but sharpies ON election day?
View Quote

Maybe more dems vote early because of the Vid and republicans more likely to vote in person on Election Day.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 6:09:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then why does the email acknowledge issues being reported with using sharpies in Maricopa? And why instruct them to use ball point pens for in-person early voting but then say that they HAVE to use sharpies on election day?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 6:09:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Maybe more dems vote early because of the Vid and republicans more likely to vote in person on Election Day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes that's the obvious reason she did it, obvious to most anyway.  My question was directed at the rather \ individual who couldn't believe that this was even being brought up as some proof of malfeasance
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 6:15:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only the State would require you to pay for something that they cocked up in the first place
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 6:18:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Then why does the email acknowledge issues being reported with using sharpies in Maricopa? And why instruct them to use ball point pens for in-person early voting but then say that they HAVE to use sharpies on election day?
View Quote

Very weird.

This should be easy to demonstrate one way or the other. As well as determine if they presented additional problems with their usage.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 6:35:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Obvious that sharpies caused problems with ballots which required hand processing and changing.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Common sense would tell us because there are far more votes for the Republican Party on Election Day,  Historically

But for the sake of playing along, what is your theory for a legitimate reason to push two different methods of marking a ballot on different days?
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Common sense would tell us because there are far more votes for the Republican Party on Election Day,  Historically

But for the sake of playing along, what is your theory for a legitimate reason to push two different methods of marking a ballot on different days?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My theory is that she's a liberal piggy bitch that knew the reason for pushing two different methods.  I'm talking about the guy saying "gee I can't believe this Sharpie conspiracy theory is actually still making the rounds"

ETA:  Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/18/2020 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I saw somewhere that any 3 voters in a precinct in PA can request a recount.

I can't find the post now, but it was PA election law.

With enough people spread out over the state, we should be able to force every precinct to be recounted at voter request -- but the deadline may have already passed.

Any PA members know enough about this?
View Quote

This appears to be correct.  See PA Election Code, Article XVII
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 7:32:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Literally the worst cellphone photo ever taken
View Quote
Screen shot as you asked. Directly from the tweet.  
I'm sure you could have done better..... oh....wait.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yeah, Federal Court is not Fox & Friends or Lou Dobbs or Hannity.  

Has Sidney Powell managed to overturn anything so far?  Even one state?  Even one county?  Even one precinct?  Or has it all been ... bullshit?
View Quote

10,000 ballots so far in Pa iirc. Courts are not going to go as fast as folks on this board would like.
Page / 43
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top