BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 45
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:00:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He as President can think to himself it is declassified and it is declassified. They have no way of proving he didn't and that's on them to prove not him. Which means he did not break the law.
View Quote

Except he is on tape admitting he didn’t. And further, even if he did declassify documents, they still weren’t his to keep. And when he was subpoenaed to turn the documents over, he lied and then tried to hide them.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:00:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Boxcar first. Due process later.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
View Quote

Meh, OK.  Let's do it
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:22:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't think he could of gone after them properly until they had fully exposed themselves as being corrupt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I don't think he could of gone after them properly until they had fully exposed themselves as being corrupt.

thats an attempt to excuse away his failing to do what we sent him to DC to do. those of us born before 2016 knew very well the system is corrupt. it did not take trump 3 years out of office, facing legal cases, to expose this. thats the kind of thing someone that is huffing way too much copium would suggest. its not much different than the "two more weeks" bullshit

Quoted:
And as I have pointed out many times Trump is involved and the left made sure to put his face on it, but this about everyone's rights.

we agree that everyone's rights are important, but you're going to have to find a better cover model for your campaign than trump when it comes to promoting and protecting peoples rights

Quoted:
If they can take him off the table they can take anyone off. No candidate fir President will ever challenge the deep state again out of fear. And the rest of better keep our mouths shut. The precedent that will be set will fuck us all.

if? they whacked jfk in broad daylight 60 years ago while people were standing around him and you want to talk about if they can take anyone off? lol
trump isn't the first person the system has gone after. and he wont be the last. stop anointing him as some kind of savior. he doesn't give a shit about you. find a politician that has an actual track record of accomplishments and start there. when our side starts to claw back even a small slice of power then talk to me about supporting someone like trump. as of today we don't have that luxury.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:58:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I would say that very likely when it comes to "dock sucking" the N_Ts have no pier...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:01:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

an important point of distinction you would make if you were indeed not a binary thinker is that "Never_Trumpers" and "gun owners that don't like asshole politicians that promise them one thing and then side with feinstein on the 2a" are two different things.

as a proud member of the latter group, i don't care if he gets screwed by the legal system. ok thats not completely fair. i'll care as much as he cares about the people that got caught up in the jan 6th persecution. i'll care as much as he does for gun owners that have their property taken before given due process. certainly if its good enough in your eyes for trump, its good enough for me.

ultimately though what i think about trump's situation doesn't matter. i'm just a lowly tax payer living in a blue state with no political voice. trump was supposed to be that voice at the national level. but instead of draining the swamp which includes the justice system, he sided with, and in some cases appointed the very people he supposedly ran against. he talked a lot of shit but when his ass was in the saddle he refused to go on offense against a single one of them. he is where he is at now precisely because he is not the guy many of you think he is. i can only speak for myself but had he even attempted to do the things that motivated me to vote 2x for him, had he been a more serious person and not spent his time in a dick measuring contest with that dipshit cnn reporter every day, i would be much more sympathetic to his plight. i've got my own problems in life to worry about and they don't include getting worked up over someone that wouldn't lose a min of sleep allowing the system to persecute me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same goes for Never_Trumpers.  Many are binary thinkers that cant seem to comprehend that speaking out against the corrupt political persecution of Trump and the destruction these precedents will cause to our legal system means we worship Trump.

an important point of distinction you would make if you were indeed not a binary thinker is that "Never_Trumpers" and "gun owners that don't like asshole politicians that promise them one thing and then side with feinstein on the 2a" are two different things.

as a proud member of the latter group, i don't care if he gets screwed by the legal system. ok thats not completely fair. i'll care as much as he cares about the people that got caught up in the jan 6th persecution. i'll care as much as he does for gun owners that have their property taken before given due process. certainly if its good enough in your eyes for trump, its good enough for me.

ultimately though what i think about trump's situation doesn't matter. i'm just a lowly tax payer living in a blue state with no political voice. trump was supposed to be that voice at the national level. but instead of draining the swamp which includes the justice system, he sided with, and in some cases appointed the very people he supposedly ran against. he talked a lot of shit but when his ass was in the saddle he refused to go on offense against a single one of them. he is where he is at now precisely because he is not the guy many of you think he is. i can only speak for myself but had he even attempted to do the things that motivated me to vote 2x for him, had he been a more serious person and not spent his time in a dick measuring contest with that dipshit cnn reporter every day, i would be much more sympathetic to his plight. i've got my own problems in life to worry about and they don't include getting worked up over someone that wouldn't lose a min of sleep allowing the system to persecute me.

A lot of words wasted by a future greybar, congrats.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:32:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Dayum, there’s a whole lot of NT on here now.  And during the working hours too…
View Quote

There are.  It's a totally different place from just a few years ago.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:50:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

do you think trump refers to the jan 6th people as greybars?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 3:04:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

do you think trump refers to the jan 6th people as greybars?
View Quote

Do you think being ambivalent to the blatant and total corruption of our elections and legal system help you secure more rights and freedom?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:19:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Except he is on tape admitting he didn't. And further, even if he did declassify documents, they still weren't his to keep. And when he was subpoenaed to turn the documents over, he lied and then tried to hide them.
View Quote
They did this with Bill Clinton years ago and ruled on it already, precedent has already been set and it is in his favor.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:31:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

thats an attempt to excuse away his failing to do what we sent him to DC to do. those of us born before 2016 knew very well the system is corrupt. it did not take trump 3 years out of office, facing legal cases, to expose this. thats the kind of thing someone that is huffing way too much copium would suggest. its not much different than the "two more weeks" bullshit

we agree that everyone's rights are important, but you're going to have to find a better cover model for your campaign than trump when it comes to promoting and protecting peoples rights

if? they whacked jfk in broad daylight 60 years ago while people were standing around him and you want to talk about if they can take anyone off? lol
trump isn't the first person the system has gone after. and he wont be the last. stop anointing him as some kind of savior. he doesn't give a shit about you. find a politician that has an actual track record of accomplishments and start there. when our side starts to claw back even a small slice of power then talk to me about supporting someone like trump. as of today we don't have that luxury.
View Quote
I never annointed him as anything. In fact it doesn't matter if he gets the nomination, what they are doing has to be stopped. They chose him as the cover model, not me. They made him the battle ground specifically because they know people hate him. Sure they killed JFK, they killed him and kept it a secret for over 50 years, but this time they're attempting to kill a number of civil rights instead of killing another man, publicly where all the conspirators are known. And of course he isn't the 1st guy to get screwed over, many have come before him, but this is unprecedented. This is them going all in.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:34:34 AM EDT
[#11]
RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!

Part 2

*Coming soon to a kabuki theater near  you
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:36:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And that is what will happen. Trump is a Trojan Horse fraud and NYC left winger and always was. Nothing will happen to him but the idiots who were close to him will continue to go to prison.
View Quote

Rudy goes to prison?

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:40:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Two more weeks?

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:31:19 AM EDT
[#14]
lol
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:35:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They are the same people that got on their knee for the clot shot, actually believe Biden legitimately got 85 million votes, and will be first in line to hand in their guns when the time comes. And oh yeah, they voted for Trump in 2020.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really hope I'm not on the same railcar as a lot of you. You really think the left is going to stop. A lot here would probably clean the rifle after they did the deed with glee.

They are the same people that got on their knee for the clot shot, actually believe Biden legitimately got 85 million votes, and will be first in line to hand in their guns when the time comes. And oh yeah, they voted for Trump in 2020.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:39:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If they could make a deal with the government that realistically allowed them to keep their guns or most of them, and there was a reasonable chance the government would actually follow through, I can assure you they would sell out YOUR rights if they could keep theirs.  They have shown to have no real morals. They gave into the vax and mask bullshit, they gave into and still carry water for Ukraine, they have shown they are entirely susceptible to peer pressure.   They will sell you out.

The good news is that the new regime will probably liquidate them first, because if someone is a traitor to their own side, they will surely betray the next regime as well.  That's how it always works, so in the end, the last laugh is on them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:44:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Rudy goes to prison?

https://i.imgur.com/iyCJkCY.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And that is what will happen. Trump is a Trojan Horse fraud and NYC left winger and always was. Nothing will happen to him but the idiots who were close to him will continue to go to prison.

Rudy goes to prison?

https://i.imgur.com/iyCJkCY.gif
It would be hilarious @Extorris if Rudy goes to prison for RICO. Since he used RICO against all the mob boses and tried to RICO gun manufacturers too.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:49:20 AM EDT
[#18]
This is not as much about trump as it is the left and the establishment inside our government telling us not to fuck with them. We send someone like trump to Washington they will destroy them. And it’s a warning to those not to run for office. This will ensure we only get milktoast canidates.

Trump got closer to cracking the dc swamp up than anybody. Just like a bug colony protecting the hive. First swarm was the media, then the state and federal prosecutors.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:51:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It would be hilarious @Extorris if Rudy goes to prison for RICO. Since he used RICO against all the mob bosses and tried to RICO gun manufacturers too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:39:42 AM EDT
[#20]
And he's stomping his rivals at the polls. Ugh, what a time to be alive.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:47:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:50:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:13:31 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I hate the ignore function. People can put on their ideological blinders to protect themselves from scary opinions that they don't like. Best to stay wrapped in a cocoon of self-affirmation than face contradictory thoughts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate the ignore function. People can put on their ideological blinders to protect themselves from scary opinions that they don't like. Best to stay wrapped in a cocoon of self-affirmation than face contradictory thoughts.
Snowflakes use ignore. I absolutely find it odd that people have to self-censor.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:19:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Snowflakes use ignore. I absolutely find it odd that people have to self-censor.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

While wagging their fingers at the snowflakes with their safe spaces.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:20:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Dayum, there’s a whole lot of NT on here now.  And during the working hours too…
View Quote

I’ve lost count of how many of these imminent revelations have turned out to be utter nothingburgers.

I guess I must be a NT since I expect this to follow suit.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:23:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I hear you but this is kind of like the "he was just starting to turn his life around" stories for me.  It's not like these people were going to be doing a lot of critical thinking anyway if they didn't have the ignore feature.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:27:01 AM EDT
[#27]

Encouraging and Get it or you lose your job, abilty to travel freely and buy or sell goods are totally different. But you know that....or perhaps not.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:42:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Encouraging and Get it or you lose your job, abilty to travel freely and buy or sell goods are totally different. But you know that....or perhaps not.
View Quote

Then why did Trump ridicule Kemp for opening up Georgia?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:46:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never once used the ignore feature here. I truly find it odd that people need to self-censor their own reading to make themselves not have a mental episode and breakdown.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:46:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Trump was pushing the vaccine when Biden was in office and pushing all of that.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:47:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
He as President can think to himself it is declassified and it is declassified.
View Quote

That's not the way it works.

If only because, by law, if a document is marked classified it must be treated as classified.  Even if you know it has been declassified but the document just has not been updated with the markings to indicate it's declassified status.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 8:54:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yeah, there's no reason for a conservative gun owner to come here instead of Twitter. Or any gun owner really.

It's a main reason why you see nothing but weird posts from political activists here. Like Ron DeSantis has been shilled and promoted constantly here for months, but in reality he's in the teens and fighting to keep up with Chris Christie in popularity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This place is turning into democrat forum.  Christ, it's almost all I see anymore.

Yeah, there's no reason for a conservative gun owner to come here instead of Twitter. Or any gun owner really.

It's a main reason why you see nothing but weird posts from political activists here. Like Ron DeSantis has been shilled and promoted constantly here for months, but in reality he's in the teens and fighting to keep up with Chris Christie in popularity.

I have no dog in that fight, but this made me chuckle - so now we should believe the polls concerning a shakeup candidate?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 9:01:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am glad that we have the feature though. I truly get a real chuckle when I see someone write "Click" or something like that.….
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 9:32:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I am glad that we have the feature though. I truly get a real chuckle when I see someone write "Click" or something like that. .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am glad that we have the feature though. I truly get a real chuckle when I see someone write "Click" or something like that. .
People that use the ignore feature probably have this in their homes too.

Seriously, I really find it odd that people need to self-censor their own experiences on a gun forum. That they need to literally create an artificial environment of self-selected material so they won't have a mental breakdown because someone has a difference of opinion.

And the scarier part is that these people vote.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 9:34:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Except he is on tape admitting he didn’t. And further, even if he did declassify documents, they still weren’t his to keep. And when he was subpoenaed to turn the documents over, he lied and then tried to hide them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He as President can think to himself it is declassified and it is declassified. They have no way of proving he didn't and that's on them to prove not him. Which means he did not break the law.

Oh but that’s different…said the many trumpers
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 9:36:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or people finally see that trump has nothing to offer? Or people are finally just want a conservative president that gives a shit about his country more than his ego?

I voted for the man twice, he has yet to prove he deserves a third from me
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 9:44:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Trump got closer to cracking the dc swamp up than anybody. .
View Quote

It's mind boggling that people actually believe that. He put in place a lot of the swamp that's now going after him
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I've never once used the ignore feature here. I truly find it odd that people need to self-censor their own reading to make themselves not have a mental episode and breakdown.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I tried it once, but whenever I saw the grey bar, I opened it to see what was said that I was ignoring.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

If only because, by law, if a document is marked classified it must be treated as classified.  Even if you know it has been declassified but the document just has not been updated with the markings to indicate it's declassified status.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He as President can think to himself it is declassified and it is declassified.

I've heard a good legal explanation as to why that argument is complete BS.  We're talking about the application of a rubber stamp.

ETA: That would make sense if you were not the declassifying authority, because you only have the markings to know whether or not it is classified.   If you have the authority to say that it is no longer classified, you know the status without having to go get your rubber stamp.  That isn't the legal argument I heard, but a logical one.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 9:57:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Facts and conflicting opinions hurt, don’t they.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:06:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:31:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

The act of him taking them declassified them . If he was at a speech and let something slip unintentionally...it's declassified . Carry on .
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#43]
So I guess when they said Trump will be back in office by August, they really meant August of 2023?  
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:51:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ignoring trolls is about convenience not mental health. Some people exist here only to stir up problems, read their bullshit if it makes you happy but many find the forum experience more enjoyable when they can easily be filtered out. I no longer have that luxury since I refuse to line the pockets of site owners that only pretend to be on our side as long as the clicks keep on coming.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:55:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the greybar room is a safe space for posters hereabouts that are easily disturbed by thoughts that challenge their version of reality.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:57:00 AM EDT
[#46]

where are the NT's when a drop gets posted?  i don't see any.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:58:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Ignoring trolls is about convenience not mental health. Some people exist here only to stir up problems, read their bullshit if it makes you happy but many find the forum experience more enjoyable when they can easily be filtered out. I no longer have that luxury since I refuse to line the pockets of site owners that only pretend to be on our side as long as the clicks keep on coming.
View Quote
So, you can't just skip what a troll posts and move on? You had to specifically self-censor? Also, some people's definition of "troll" is bad. If someone posts "I like GLOCK over SIG," someone else thinks that's a troll post.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:01:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

where are the NT's when a drop gets posted?  i don't see any.  

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/trump-bagofdicks-4.jpg
View All Quotes
Unlike Trump's family, mine actually killed Communists.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122381/1000008800_jpg-2922662.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122381/1000008800_jpg-2922662.JPG

he and his people are the few who still care about who killed JFK, your NT buds just go as directed by the swamp- the ones who did it.  so which side are you really on?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#50]
What the Trump Indictments Mean for YOU
Page / 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top