BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 45
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:48:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

you make a good point, lots of people conveniently forget that he was a democrat
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think it's hilarious that EVERYONE supported Trump before he became President of the United States. Now all the small minded useless no research or brains having people hate him.

you make a good point, lots of people conveniently forget that he was a democrat

lets be honest here..  i voted from trump in 2016. he was running against the hildabeast. so you had a choice, hildabeast or trump. i didnt like the choices but trump with his biz background was worth taking a chance on, especially against hilary.

after watching his performance during covid, and the fact that he appeared to be unable to work with anyone, was constantly demanding personal, not constitutional loyalty and was able to get some decent supreme court nominations thru, but nothing else, didnt build the wall, didnt drain the swamp but loved to troll the left and the liberal press corp. he was simply, all hat and no cattle.

and to take it a bit farther, bidet is a horrible president. had trump dealt with the loss, kept his mouth shut, bided his time, he would have probably won the presidency back despite his performance the first time. three of the indictments against him are directly related to his actions after the loss. imagine no jan 6, imagine on not refusing to give up the secret documents, imagine not trying to get GA republicans to somehow find more votes. as much as he failed at his first run, he would have beat bidet in 2024..

thats the facts.. no need to call names or piss on folks who are pro or anti trump.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:48:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You say all that but day after day you and many othe in this thread practical form a circlejerk and celebrate a presidential candidate getting arrested on Trumped up charges after a fraudulent and fraud-filled election who's legal challenges were all denied due process and repeat the same new derogatory talking point each day--just because you have a grudge over some short sighted Trump policy?

He made mistakes but over all he kept a lot of his promises and did better at advancing our republican ideals and exposing the true nature of the left and media bias than anyone else in the last 30 years.
View Quote

That is all opinion, and many of us don’t share it.

And I assure you, my dislike for Trump stems from much much more than “some short sighted policy”.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:49:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They are binary thinkers. You’re asking their feeble little brains to process way more than capable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really don't understand this idea that you are immediately and definitely an FJB voter because you're tired of Trump's buffoonery. Do people legitimately believe it's only one or the other, there's no in between?

FJB is garbage, in every way.

DJT is just slightly less smelly garbage at this point, who would have no problem taking your guns and locking up your business again.

They are binary thinkers. You’re asking their feeble little brains to process way more than capable.

Same goes for Never_Trumpers.  Many are binary thinkers that cant seem to comprehend that speaking out against the corrupt political persecution of Trump and the destruction these precedents will cause to our legal system means we worship Trump.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:51:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Fulton County DA Gets NUKED After Trump Charges Leak
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#5]
it will be awesome to see many here eat crow
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Same goes for Never_Trumpers.  Many are binary thinkers that cant seem to comprehend that speaking out against the corrupt political persecution of Trump and the destruction these precedents will cause to our legal system means we worship Trump.
View Quote

The worship began way before these recent developments.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:52:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The level of vitriol towards trump and anyone who supports trump on ARF is astounding.  Truly disturbing to see.  
The leftists here must be smiling.  
There is some serious pain and angst in these posts made to shit all over him.
I guess its just too much for some to just state they dont care for the man. But they also go after the supporters. thats a familiar tactic.

Its obvious that some are getting some sort of pleasure from denigrating the man and his followers.
That speaks volumes about those individuals.

Some of the things trump has done make me sick.  
But I'll never join in on the anti-trump dogpile gangbang.

Threads like these make me embarrassed to be part of this site.
In before the vitriol...

View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:53:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
FINALLY….We hear what happened to the server in Germany! How many brave SpecOps guys didn’t make it back to secure the Windows server?
View Quote

KRAKEN 2.0 !!!!!  

Just you wait - It's Going to be GREAT!!  

My Trumpy Bear will be RE-instated by the Military Junta at Guantanamo.  Elite Special Forces will sweep in & take all the "Traitors" (anybody who has ever said anything "bad" about Trumpy Bear) to Guantanamo for torture & execution by Elite Special Military Tribunals and because of more than half of the term was stolen by the Fake Presidential "Usurper" Joe Biden, Then Trump can serve the Remainder of Joe Biden's illegal term, PLUS another 4 years when he wins over 87% of the total vote in 2024!!  for TEN YEARS in OFFICE

But it Gets Even BETTER!!  

Thanks to "Team Crazy" Crack Legal Team (Rudy the Melting Lawyer, Sidney Powell the "KRAKEN Karen" herself, & John "Give me a Presidential Pardon FIRST) Eastman, Trumpy Bear will outsmart the Democrats by legally changing his name and then claim that he is no longer "Donald J. Trump" but instead "The Politician FORMERLY Known as Trump" and thus he can skirt the 22nd Amendment to thus serve a 3rd & 4th Term because he is no longer "Donald J. Trump".

Hallelujah!!!  

Hail "Q"    

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:54:11 PM EDT
[#9]
He is Bat Shit crazy.. I laugh at all the small Donors that actually gave this fool money here.. No I do not feel sorry for the suckers at all.

Anyway this should be good and very comical when the day comes.. Which I am guessing like the Pillow guy, it never will..
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:54:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:56:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

The vitriol came entirely from Trump’s base starting several years ago directed towards anybody who was critical of him. Full stop.

They called us communists, leftists, and pedophiles (as demonstrated in this very thread).

If there is going to be unity and cohesion on the right, it starts and ends with them.
View Quote

And you think the way to that is imprisoning the guy you don't like under false pretenses?

Sounds like you are what you were called.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

This thread is about Trump claiming he has a bombshell report that will totally vindicate him and his stolen election claims… nearly 3 years later… and you believe him this time?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:58:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Democrats making it a crime to speak with lawyers.

Charging RICO n shit for exercising his right to council.  

Some of you have no clue as to what this precedent could do to the bill of rights.

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:58:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And you think the way to that is imprisoning the guy you don't like under false pretenses?

Sounds like you are what you were called.
View Quote

What false pretenses?

Trump has admitted to damn near everything he has been indicted on, he just doesn’t understand how why what he did was against the law.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:58:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:00:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:03:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Pillow Man Mike better get busy getting that report wrapped up in time.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Did you not know the government and media were rotten before Trump?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You say all that but day after day you and many othe in this thread practical form a circlejerk and celebrate a presidential candidate getting arrested on Trumped up charges after a fraudulent and fraud-filled election who's legal challenges were all denied due process and repeat the same new derogatory talking point each day--just because you have a grudge over some short sighted Trump policy?

He made mistakes but over all he kept a lot of his promises and did better at advancing our republican ideals and exposing the true nature of the left and media bias than anyone else in the last 30 years.

Did you not know the government and media were rotten before Trump?

Of course I knew.  Just saying the trump term removed the lefts mask and millions of normies saw progressivism is just pre-communism and the media was always biased and just quit hiding it during Trump.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:04:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

"Extended election season" (court changing the rules) counts. That wasn't done by the PA legislature. You knew what bad deed I meant. Get some rest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obviously you didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express since nothing in Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution addresses the counting ballots.

"Extended election season" (court changing the rules) counts. That wasn't done by the PA legislature. You knew what bad deed I meant. Get some rest.

And this violated the Constitution (your original assertion) how?

And you think Trump would have won if valid votes that were postmarked by Election Day but received after Election Day were not counted?  Guess what?  That was 10,000 total ballots (some of which were probably for Trump) and Trump lost PA by 80,000.

REF:  Pennsylvania Supreme Court extends state’s mail ballot deadline
             Pennsylvania’s top election officer says just 10,000 ballots were received after Nov. 3

I think you need to go book that room at the Holiday Inn Express.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:06:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Oh, they do.... but the best Q event was JFK Jr coming back from the dead, in Dallas, as the Secret VP and putting Trump back in the White House.... and Q folks believed it and showed up.

https://cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/dmn/JZ7N2XNNDJG73OQ2E3ZMGJZSRE.jpg

https://www.rollingstone.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/PXL_20211102_164403657.jpg

https://d1i4t8bqe7zgj6.cloudfront.net/11-03-2021/t_9478e730b8f5440396c0fa158c2f0361_name_qanon.png
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:08:49 PM EDT
[#21]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:11:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It wasn’t against the law.  It’s nonsense.

View Quote

Well, his Florida indictment stemmed from his failure to comply with a DOJ subpoena, and his attempts to mislead, hinder, and block their investigation.

Not sure I agree with your assessment that “it wasn’t against the law”.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

lets be honest here..  i voted from trump in 2016. he was running against the hildabeast. so you had a choice, hildabeast or trump. i didnt like the choices but trump with his biz background was worth taking a chance on, especially against hilary.

after watching his performance during covid, and the fact that he appeared to be unable to work with anyone, was constantly demanding personal, not constitutional loyalty and was able to get some decent supreme court nominations thru, but nothing else, didnt build the wall, didnt drain the swamp but loved to troll the left and the liberal press corp. he was simply, all hat and no cattle.

and to take it a bit farther, bidet is a horrible president. had trump dealt with the loss, kept his mouth shut, bided his time, he would have probably won the presidency back despite his performance the first time. three of the indictments against him are directly related to his actions after the loss. imagine no jan 6, imagine on not refusing to give up the secret documents, imagine not trying to get GA republicans to somehow find more votes. as much as he failed at his first run, he would have beat bidet in 2024..

thats the facts.. no need to call names or piss on folks who are pro or anti trump.
View Quote

Almost everyone in this thread voted FOR Trump as President in 2016 AND in 2020.

Had Trump been a man and admit that he Blew and easy re-election if he had just Shut The Fuck Up & Put down the Tweeting to actually DO things for America instead of continuing to try to be a Reality TV Star, he'd be a shoo in to win in 2024.  He will win the GOP Primary, but lose big in the 2024 election and the Crazies will scream even louder "Trump Lost so it wuz StOLeN!!!"

But enough - because plenty of people (even here in the Conservative Bubble of ARFCOM) have seen & figured out "The Crazy Emperor has no Clothes" to want a different race in 2024 than Biden Vs. Trump 2.0 because whoever wins - It is going to suck for everyone with the choice between only Two very old & mentally deficient politicians for President for the next 4 years.

The Amount of Trump WORSHIP has clearly gone waaaay past "Oh he's just a Politician of the Party I vote for".  I blame the Q-Tards "Extreme Conspiracy Enthusiasts" who somehow think Trump all by himself will fix every fault & wrong be "Destroying the Deep State, Draining the Swamp, Hanging the Traitors, & Exposing the Vast Secret Conspiracy of the Global International Elites"

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:19:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And you think Trump would have won if valid votes that were postmarked by Election Day but received after Election Day were not counted?  Guess what?  That was 10,000 total ballots (some of which were probably for Trump) and Trump lost PA by 80,000.

Pennsylvania’s top election officer says just 10,000 ballots were received after Nov. 3

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obviously you didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express since nothing in Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution addresses the counting ballots.

No, I don't think the Orange Man would have won and if he had, then he still would have not had the electoral votes needed. The PASC was still out of bounds. You should be getting your rest now.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:26:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I really hope I'm not on the same railcar as a lot of you. You really think the left is going to stop. A lot here would probably clean the rifle after they did the deed with glee.
View Quote

They are the same people that got on their knee for the clot shot, actually believe Biden legitimately got 85 million votes, and will be first in line to hand in their guns when the time comes. And oh yeah, they voted for Trump in 2020.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:27:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

They are the same people that got on their knee for the clot shot, actually believe Biden legitimately got 85 million votes, and will be first in line to hand in their guns when the time comes. And oh yeah, they voted for Trump in 2020.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really hope I'm not on the same railcar as a lot of you. You really think the left is going to stop. A lot here would probably clean the rifle after they did the deed with glee.

They certainly have that vibe
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm not getting on the boxcar . I'm with Trump .
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:37:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:48:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Boxcar first. Due process later.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:49:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

an important point of distinction you would make if you were indeed not a binary thinker is that "Never_Trumpers" and "gun owners that don't like asshole politicians that promise them one thing and then side with feinstein on the 2a" are two different things.

as a proud member of the latter group, i don't care if he gets screwed by the legal system. ok thats not completely fair. i'll care as much as he cares about the people that got caught up in the jan 6th persecution. i'll care as much as he does for gun owners that have their property taken before given due process. certainly if its good enough in your eyes for trump, its good enough for me.

ultimately though what i think about trump's situation doesn't matter. i'm just a lowly tax payer living in a blue state with no political voice. trump was supposed to be that voice at the national level. but instead of draining the swamp which includes the justice system, he sided with, and in some cases appointed the very people he supposedly ran against. he talked a lot of shit but when his ass was in the saddle he refused to go on offense against a single one of them. he is where he is at now precisely because he is not the guy many of you think he is. i can only speak for myself but had he even attempted to do the things that motivated me to vote 2x for him, had he been a more serious person and not spent his time in a dick measuring contest with that dipshit cnn reporter every day, i would be much more sympathetic to his plight. i've got my own problems in life to worry about and they don't include getting worked up over someone that wouldn't lose a min of sleep allowing the system to persecute me.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:51:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

If they could make a deal with the government that realistically allowed them to keep their guns or most of them, and there was a reasonable chance the government would actually follow through, I can assure you they would sell out YOUR rights if they could keep theirs.  They have shown to have no real morals. They gave into the vax and mask bullshit, they gave into and still carry water for Ukraine, they have shown they are entirely susceptible to peer pressure.   They will sell you out.

The good news is that the new regime will probably liquidate them first, because if someone is a traitor to their own side, they will surely betray the next regime as well.  That's how it always works, so in the end, the last laugh is on them.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:56:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted: Personally, I still have a lot of faith in the legal system
View Quote

lolz
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:04:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

i wont be on the railcar at all. unlike trump and his supporters, i don't plan on reaching the rubicon and then backing down at the last minute armed with tweets, memes, and standing shoulder to shoulder with the qanon shaman

Quoted:

more binary thinking from the trump fan club brain trust. if someone dislikes trump today it can be concluded with absolute certainty they not only have the trump vax but secretly voted for biden.
and oh yeah, thats quite enough from any trump supporter accusing the rest of us being willing to hand in our guns. your guy supposedly believed the election of the united states was stolen and responded by...................getting on a plane and moving to florida. some conviction. much patriotism. when are you and the rest of the hero's standing up to tyranny going to go free your fellow trump faithful that he forgot to pardon on his way out the door?  maybe you're waiting for a few more of them to commit suicide out of despair before mounting up?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:13:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Jesus the shrill, hysterical dramatics some people insist on.

"Omg teh potatoe has literally turned us into North Korea. I am expecting them to round anyone us up any day now. Trump isn't perfect, but without him there will be mass executions and I am already literally starving to death because a carrot costs $90 at the grocery store and gas is $392 a gallon. Hunter Biden stole $10 trillion in taxpayer money and Xiden has a torture chamber for little kids in the white house where he and Tom Hanks do the abuse!"

View Quote

that's your professional best ?

don't quit your day job
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:15:40 PM EDT
[#35]

I would say that very likely when it comes to "dock sucking" the N_Ts have no pier...
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:16:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:18:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
... there is the possibility that some of the charges are true. I can't simply dismiss them all without waiting for the jury verdict. I don't think the trials will mean much to the US as a whole, as those on the left will believe he's guilty of everything, and many on the right think he's innocent on all counts. All it will do is drive a further wedge into American society.

I assume that if he's convicted on anything, there will be a large group of his supporters who will claim that the verdict is BS, it was a tainted jury, banana republic, etc. Any time that he wins, it's a great day for justice and the jury was wise beyond words .  Personally, I still have a lot of faith in the legal system and I'm personally going to accept their ruling. If something was amiss, they can appeal.

In before the knee-jerk responses about "But THEY ..."
View Quote

VERY well written Zhukov!

In our Legal system on a Criminal Trial - All Trump needs is a single juror to prevent conviction.

Plus Trump has the right for legal appeals going for years all the way up eventually to the SCOTUS.

I predict that Trump will never see the inside of a prison cell because Trump will do what he always does to just delay & run out the clock until he croaks or is "medically unfit due to his advanced age & poor health to serve any term in Prison".

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:18:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:20:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:21:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Smug statists.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:22:16 PM EDT
[#41]
I still have faith in the legal system, Hillary Clinton, Hunter and the big guy, George Bush and his Patriot Act, and the fact that Epstein did  indeed kill himself.

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:23:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He is Bat Shit crazy.. I laugh at all the small Donors that actually gave this fool money here.. No I do not feel sorry for the suckers at all.

Anyway this should be good and very comical when the day comes.. Which I am guessing like the Pillow guy, it never will..
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:40:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Trump 2024 and 2028 and 2032 and...

WH Physician Ronny Jackson: President Donald Trump Has A Lot Of Energy & Stamina | CNBC
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:43:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This thread is about Trump claiming he has a bombshell report that will totally vindicate him and his stolen election claims  nearly 3 years later  and you believe him this time?
View Quote
I hope so. The left has gone all in on destroying him to the point of overextending themselves. They can't walk it back this time if he actually has the goods on them. They won't be able to worm their way out in a news cycle or two this time. The whole world is watching, which means this would be the time for a rope-a-dope if that's his plan.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:48:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Well, his Florida indictment stemmed from his failure to comply with a DOJ subpoena, and his attempts to mislead, hinder, and block their investigation.

Not sure I agree with your assessment that "it wasn't against the law".
View Quote
He as President can think to himself it is declassified and it is declassified. They have no way of proving he didn't and that's on them to prove not him. Which means he did not break the law.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:50:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

VERY well written Zhukov!

In our Legal system on a Criminal Trial - All Trump needs is a single juror to prevent conviction.

Plus Trump has the right for legal appeals going for years all the way up eventually to the SCOTUS.

I predict that Trump will never see the inside of a prison cell because Trump will do what he always does to just delay & run out the clock until he croaks or is "medically unfit due to his advanced age & poor health to serve any term in Prison".

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

exactly. the left doesn't give a shit about him going to jail, although i'm sure his ego and that of his supporters would like to believe that is true. they want him as the nominee and simultaneously on the nightly news for court cases. its so obvious to anyone paying attention.

*by left, i'm obviously referring to the left that matters.....the political class. not their irrelevant voters.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:52:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Almost everyone in this thread voted FOR Trump as President in 2016 AND in 2020.

Had Trump been a man and admit that he Blew and easy re-election if he had just Shut The Fuck Up & Put down the Tweeting to actually DO things for America instead of continuing to try to be a Reality TV Star, he'd be a shoo in to win in 2024.  He will win the GOP Primary, but lose big in the 2024 election and the Crazies will scream even louder "Trump Lost so it wuz StOLeN!!!"

But enough - because plenty of people (even here in the Conservative Bubble of ARFCOM) have seen & figured out "The Crazy Emperor has no Clothes" to want a different race in 2024 than Biden Vs. Trump 2.0 because whoever wins - It is going to suck for everyone with the choice between only Two very old & mentally deficient politicians for President for the next 4 years.

The Amount of Trump WORSHIP has clearly gone waaaay past "Oh he's just a Politician of the Party I vote for".  I blame the Q-Tards "Extreme Conspiracy Enthusiasts" who somehow think Trump all by himself will fix every fault & wrong be "Destroying the Deep State, Draining the Swamp, Hanging the Traitors, & Exposing the Vast Secret Conspiracy of the Global International Elites"

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote
They aren't trying this hard to destroy anyone else and that should tell you something. And Shutting the fuck up like a good republican cuck is not his thing. I don't worship him, I like him because they hate him and haven't been able to destroy him.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:56:41 PM EDT
[#48]
2 more weeks?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:59:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

an important point of distinction you would make if you were indeed not a binary thinker is that "Never_Trumpers" and "gun owners that don't like asshole politicians that promise them one thing and then side with feinstein on the 2a" are two different things.

as a proud member of the latter group, i don't care if he gets screwed by the legal system. ok thats not completely fair. i'll care as much as he cares about the people that got caught up in the jan 6th persecution. i'll care as much as he does for gun owners that have their property taken before given due process. certainly if its good enough in your eyes for trump, its good enough for me.

ultimately though what i think about trump's situation doesn't matter. i'm just a lowly tax payer living in a blue state with no political voice. trump was supposed to be that voice at the national level. but instead of draining the swamp which includes the justice system, he sided with, and in some cases appointed the very people he supposedly ran against. he talked a lot of shit but when his ass was in the saddle he refused to go on offense against a single one of them. he is where he is at now precisely because he is not the guy many of you think he is. i can only speak for myself but had he even attempted to do the things that motivated me to vote 2x for him, had he been a more serious person and not spent his time in a dick measuring contest with that dipshit cnn reporter every day, i would be much more sympathetic to his plight. i've got my own problems in life to worry about and they don't include getting worked up over someone that wouldn't lose a min of sleep allowing the system to persecute me.
View Quote
I don't think he could of gone after them properly until they had fully exposed themselves as being corrupt. And as I have pointed out many times Trump is involved and the left made sure to put his face on it, but this about everyone's rights. If they can take him off the table they can take anyone off. No candidate fir President will ever challenge the deep state again out of fear. And the rest of better keep our mouths shut. The precedent that will be set will fuck us all.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 12:00:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Meh, OK.  Let's do it
Page / 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top