Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 45
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:14:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Ol buddy should have rolled the dice Jan 6 instead of leaving all of his people to get big boned.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:45:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I am sure they will figure out another 87 charges to hit him with after he rolls this out.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 2:39:14 AM EDT
[#3]
The 2020 election was rigged, Stevie Wonder could see that. And as you can see now, we got screwed. But if wasn't, and that many people did vote for Biden, (more votes than Obama, said uncle Joe) we are fucked. The people behind it should be charged with TREASON. Impeach my ass! I hope and pray Trump has something on these demons/democrats , because they are hell bent on destroying this country. And Fuck Joe Biden and the rest of the communist bastards behind the election fraud.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 2:45:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am sure they will figure out another 87 charges to hit him with after he rolls this out.
View Quote

Based on the recent indictment, whatever he says that suggest election fraud will be another conspiracy charge on a superseding indictment.  However, it won’t be revealed until a day after the next big piece of Biden corruption information is exposed.  It happens like clockwork at this point.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:12:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ol buddy should have rolled the dice Jan 6 instead of leaving all of his people to get big boned.
View Quote
Nah brah, Kodak Black was far more important for Trump to pardon! His music was about unifying the country! Tunnel Vision was all about Kodak Black literally killing a Trump supporter!

Yup, Trump pardoned a rapper who made a song about killing Trump supporters. But still man, he deserved a pardon over thr January 6 folk according to Trump. People who literally died formTrump shouldn't be pardoned, instead, someone who fantasizes about killing Trump supporters should, according to Trump.

Same with Rod Blagojevich, a corrupt Democrat Governor of Illinois who was found guilty of literary selling a Senate seat.

Rod Blagojevich was far more important to pardon than January 6 people according to Trump.

And don't forget corrupt Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick! A guy literally connected to prostitution, child sex acts, murder, corruption, and drugs.

Hell yeah, if anyone deserves a pardon, it is Kwame! January 6 folks? Nah man. Trump said they aren't that important.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:26:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Moral of the story. When President, don't threaten your political adversaries with prison and then pussy out stating, "she's suffered enough." Trump talked, he didn't shoot. The Left, they don't talk, they shoot. They getting shit done.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:47:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It’s KRAKEN Time.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:58:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:08:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Before the "Trump Era" of the GOP began, we had 247 House seats, 54 Senate seats and 31 Governorships.

Today we have just 222 House seats, 49 Senate seats and 26 Governorships.

At this point, being Pro-Trump = Pro-Democrat rule. The math don't lie.  The sooner people come to grips with that, the better, because the clock is ticking to 2024.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This place is turning into democrat forum.  Christ, it's almost all I see anymore.

The anti Trump memes they get off of far left radical websites .
The anti Trump articles they post are from MSNBC and the like .

These Never Trumpers sure like spending a lot of time on far left websites
Before the "Trump Era" of the GOP began, we had 247 House seats, 54 Senate seats and 31 Governorships.

Today we have just 222 House seats, 49 Senate seats and 26 Governorships.

At this point, being Pro-Trump = Pro-Democrat rule. The math don't lie.  The sooner people come to grips with that, the better, because the clock is ticking to 2024.

None of that matters.

Trumps makes a lot of angry feel people validated.

Lib tears and spicy memes are way more important than House and Senate seats.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:17:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The 2020 election was rigged, Stevie Wonder could see that. And as you can see now, we got screwed. But if wasn't, and that many people did vote for Biden, (more votes than Obama, said uncle Joe) we are fucked. The people behind it should be charged with TREASON. Impeach my ass! I hope and pray Trump has something on these demons/democrats , because they are hell bent on destroying this country. And Fuck Joe Biden and the rest of the communist bastards behind the election fraud.
View Quote

Trump is the real fraud.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:53:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does he even realize that this is the shit that only his sycophants will tolerate?
View Quote

That’s all he’s trying to do. He’s not trying to prove anything from a legal perspective. He’s just securing his core supporters who’ll blindly gobble this shit up with religious fervor.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 6:05:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It’s KRAKEN Time.
View Quote

Again?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 6:59:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Moral of the story. When President, don't threaten your political adversaries with prison and then pussy out stating, "she's suffered enough." Trump talked, he didn't shoot. The Left, they don't talk, they shoot. They getting shit done.
View Quote

"Republicans hold office, Democrats wield power"
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:05:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chip Roy was right on the money with that statement.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:07:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Clever of him to wait three years to release the proof. Three-D chess at work. Master plan . . .
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:11:56 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm no lawyer but uh...

You know maybe we don't give up our defense before the court case.

Giving the prosecutors time to create counters to it.

I'm sure it's 4d chess
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:24:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:25:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That’s all he’s trying to do. He’s not trying to prove anything from a legal perspective. He’s just securing his core supporters who’ll blindly gobble this shit up with religious fervor.
View Quote

And send him more money of course.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:26:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm no lawyer but uh...

I'm sure it's 4d chess
View Quote

You don't think they have them all under surveillance?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:32:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'm no lawyer but uh...

I'm sure it's 4d chess
View Quote
You don't get to hide evidence you plan to introduce until the day of the trial you want to present it.

That's not how it works.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:32:29 AM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's all he's trying to do. He's not trying to prove anything from a legal perspective. He's just securing his core supporters who'll blindly gobble this shit up with religious fervor.

And send him more money of course.
https://preview.redd.it/lpboaejovr991.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=3fbd06d062e04693c240e888a3e29148890f1095
That $250 million Trump collected from the Stop The Steal campaign. The money that was supposed to go to fight election fraud. Yeah he kept that for himself, stiffed all of his election fraud lawyers including Rudy "Mayors Against Guns" Giuliani, and is instead using it to pay for the current legal defense.

Co-conspirators stiffed. False claims brought in $250 MILLION...

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:54:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Meanwhile, no prosecutions in the 4 year attempted coupe against him. Complete with fake FBI "evidence" and 51 experts lying.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Hahaha

You mean this time he promised to show actual evidence of election fraud?

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:01:02 AM EDT
[#24]
I swear.... sometimes it's almost like he's secretly working for Biden...
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:01:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Even if he had flipped Georgia, he still lost 290/248.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Even if he had flipped Georgia, he still lost 290/248.  

He would have won Pennsylvania if State law regarding the counting of ballots hadn't been broken.
Interesting how he was ahead in vital districts, then the vote count flipped to democrats until the district flipped

I still hate Trump for the $1.99/gallon gas.  I feel better paying $3.75/gallon.

A lot of Presidents make campaign promises but find out they can't follow through.  Graft and corruption in both parties
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:46:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Today and tomorrow folks!  DONATE NOW!

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:51:15 AM EDT
[#27]
I wonder if a successful defense strategy would be Republican areas filing similar conspiracy charges against Democrats over election challenges? Mutually assured destruction kind of deal?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This place is turning into democrat forum.  Christ, it's almost all I see anymore.
View Quote

When you don't like what they say or have no logical answer call them democrats... lol
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:03:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Just how the left always has his "this time", Trump has something on them "this time".

...they're all full of shit.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:27:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not worshiping Trump doesn’t make someone a democrat, regardless of what the zealots think.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:31:00 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Nah brah, Kodak Black was far more important for Trump to pardon! His music was about unifying the country! Tunnel Vision was all about Kodak Black literally killing a Trump supporter!

https://i.imgur.com/mm9Xh7t.jpg

Yup, Trump pardoned a rapper who made a song about killing Trump supporters. But still man, he deserved a pardon over thr January 6 folk according to Trump. People who literally died formTrump shouldn't be pardoned, instead, someone who fantasizes about killing Trump supporters should, according to Trump.

Same with Rod Blagojevich, a corrupt Democrat Governor of Illinois who was found guilty of literary selling a Senate seat.

https://s.abcnews.com/images/GMA/200219_gma_vega1_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Rod Blagojevich was far more important to pardon than January 6 people according to Trump.

And don't forget corrupt Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick! A guy literally connected to prostitution, child sex acts, murder, corruption, and drugs.

https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/1711582/kwame-kiplatrick-trial.jpg?w=1600&h=1200&q=88&f=ffea68ad7f344c0ae6f37e22e3d0be7f

Hell yeah, if anyone deserves a pardon, it is Kwame! January 6 folks? Nah man. Trump said they aren't that important.
View Quote
ForeverTrumpers will just ignore that stuff and keep on trucking with trying to destroy actual competent presidential candidates because their orange messiah has a giant inferiority complex and doesn't know when to fold em.  

Horseshoe Theory must be true, because forevertrumpers act and do the same damn things they attack hardcore leftists for doing, while never having the self introspection needed to realize it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 9:36:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm a firm believer he was put in power for the soul purpose of agent provocateur.

Him and Biden are probably on the phone right now laughing about this
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Will LaRue make another Texas dillo?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's KRAKEN Time.

Will LaRue make another Texas dillo?
I sold my dillo collection, but kept that one.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:46:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm a firm believer he was put in power for the soul purpose of agent provocateur.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's much more simple than that - he's the dog that caught he car.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:05:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:09:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Smells like "Obamagate".
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:12:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

SNIP.
View Quote

I missed this, fucking disgusting.

Interesting that clip of that video. Yet a courthouse which maybe was tied to lynching at one point in its long and varied history, gets another artist cancel cultured.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:16:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm no lawyer but uh...  
I'm sure it's 4d chess

Quoted:
You don't get to hide evidence you plan to introduce until the day of the trial you want to present it.

That's not how it works.
View Quote

G.D. "Law Experts" who saw a few old episodes of "Matlock" or maybe "Perry Mason".

DISCOVER works BOTH ways.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:17:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
He would have won Pennsylvania if State law regarding the counting of ballots hadn't been broken.
View Quote

The PA Supreme Court disagrees with you.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:18:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Nevah been done befoe.....
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:30:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Right? All the admiration for a gun grabbing NY Democrat is baffling.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:52:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does he even realize that this is the shit that only his sycophants will tolerate?

This bumblefuck is going to be the Republican nominee.  The only thing that matters now is who the Democrat nominee is.  Because the latter individual is going to be the next President.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 11:58:06 AM EDT
[#45]
……….
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#46]
I am conservative. I often consider myself a libertarian. I did not vote for Trump on Super Tuesday of 2016 - I voted for Cruz. I voted for Trump every single time I could after he was nominated. If he is still a candidate on Super Tuesday 2024, he will get my vote again. The things he's done and said have not always sat well with me. But at the end of the day, I believe Trump loves America, loves our military and wants what's best for the country. I do NOT believe that with Biden. Biden only wants what's good for himself and good for his wallet. He is more of a power hungry narcissist than Trump ever hoped to be. Now, all this said, with Trump saying he has an irrefutable report which will prove his innocence, he better be able to deliver on it. If not, it will prove to be another time he should have kept his mouth shut.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I am conservative. I often consider myself a libertarian. I did not vote for Trump on Super Tuesday of 2016 - I voted for Cruz. I voted for Trump every single time I could after he was nominated. If he is still a candidate on Super Tuesday 2024, he will get my vote again. The things he's done and said have not always sat well with me. But at the end of the day, I believe Trump loves America, loves our military and wants what's best for the country. I do NOT believe that with Biden. Biden only wants what's good for himself and good for his wallet. He is more of a power hungry narcissist than Trump ever hoped to be. Now, all this said, with Trump saying he has an irrefutable report which will prove his innocence, he better be able to deliver on it. If not, it will prove to be another time he should have kept his mouth shut.
View Quote

Knowing he will get schlonged in the general of 24, wouldnt proof that he loves this country be to help someone that can actually win, get elected? Putting aside his personal fight with the system towards a bigger victory for the American people would demonstrate this. Leaving his supporters to rot in jail while milking those not in jail for cash he doesn’t need, all while ensuring the left maintains total control over the fed gov is not what I think of when I’m looking for examples of living this country.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 12:42:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I believe Trump loves America, loves our military and wants what's best for the country.
View Quote

If Trump loved American and wants what is best for the country, he wouldn't be running for President again.  He lost both general elections and is damaged goods painting the whole GOP with his misdeeds.

He "loves our military"?  He's a draft dodger that calls them "losers" and "suckers" for serving.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:02:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

hopefully Giuliani will deliver it at an abandoned toys are us or something.
View Quote

Maybe Dan Bongino can deliver the pre-event hype.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#50]

Page / 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top