Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 45
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:10:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You do realize that most of the people you all like to call nevertrumpers and democrats voted for the guy two times? Baseless name calling is great for firing up the low information base via media soundbites, but on here it's ridiculous.  The only confirmed democrat in this discussion is Trump.

The fact is Trump won in 2016 despite himself, lost out on reelection because he couldn't shut up and now he's going to be in prison or the reason we most likely lose the 24 election because he still couldn't shut the fuck up.  If his name is on the ballot, I'll vote for him... But I'll leave the ball gargling to you and your crew.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This place is turning into democrat forum.  Christ, it's almost all I see anymore.

Yeah, there's no reason for a conservative gun owner to come here instead of Twitter. Or any gun owner really.

It's a main reason why you see nothing but weird posts from political activists here. Like Ron DeSantis has been shilled and promoted constantly here for months, but in reality he's in the teens and fighting to keep up with Chris Christie in popularity.

You do realize that most of the people you all like to call nevertrumpers and democrats voted for the guy two times? Baseless name calling is great for firing up the low information base via media soundbites, but on here it's ridiculous.  The only confirmed democrat in this discussion is Trump.

The fact is Trump won in 2016 despite himself, lost out on reelection because he couldn't shut up and now he's going to be in prison or the reason we most likely lose the 24 election because he still couldn't shut the fuck up.  If his name is on the ballot, I'll vote for him... But I'll leave the ball gargling to you and your crew.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:11:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

?? this soi boy freely admits it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This place is turning into democrat forum.  Christ, it's almost all I see anymore.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crycryGirl-329.gif

?? this soi boy freely admits it.

I'm a  soi boy because I won't suck the orange cock.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just because we know Trumps full of shit doesn't mean we're democrats.
View Quote

If you're not smart enough to have jumped off the Trump train years ago, you're also probably incapable of understanding why actual conservatives want somebody else.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:25:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Courtesy of @WhiskersTheCat

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#5]
So happy to see all of the Orange Man Bad bros jumping on board this anti-Trump train.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 1:53:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 2:08:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If you're not smart enough to have jumped off the Trump train years ago, you're also probably incapable of understanding why actual conservatives want somebody else.
View Quote

I don't believe having faith in Trump to be indicative of an intellectual failing. I've witnessed plenty of very intelligent people get duped by a handful of malignant narcissists I've known over the years.
In my opinion alot of it has to do with the inability of good-hearted, straight-forward, honest people to comprehend how someone like Trump could be anything other than genuine, as the idea of presenting yourself to the world in the form of an all-encompassing lie - one you never back down from no matter how damning the evidence is against you that you're not what you seem - is as foreign to them as an unspoken language.
It makes it even harder to discern truth from BS when you account for the fact that the biggest believers in the lies narcissists tell are the narcissists themselves.
I understand the desire to believe in Trump. Hell, I want to believe in Trump. But thankfully (every grey cloud has a silver lining), past experiences have effectively innoculated me to falling for this particular strain of BS.

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 2:09:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Do you believe that this "irrefutable report" will prove to be legitimate?

Or do you think it's more of the same from the same people who fooled him into chasing the Kraken in 2020?

View Quote

I responded at least twice in this thread. And in one of my posts I said he better have the irrefutable proof he claims to have. If he doesn’t he should keep his mouth closed.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 2:20:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Is Q going to post it on 8chan?

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 2:25:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 2:25:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I don't believe having faith in Trump to be indicative of an intellectual failing. I've witnessed plenty of very intelligent people get duped by a handful of malignant narcissists I've known over the years.
In my opinion alot of it has to do with the inability of good-hearted, straight-forward, honest people to comprehend how someone like Trump could be anything other than genuine, as the idea of presenting yourself to the world in the form of an all-encompassing lie - one you never back down from no matter how damning the evidence is against you that you're not what you seem - is as foreign to them as an unspoken language.
It makes it even harder to discern truth from BS when you account for the fact that the biggest believers in the lies narcissists tell are the narcissists themselves.
I understand the desire to believe in Trump. Hell, I want to believe in Trump. But thankfully (every grey cloud has a silver lining), past experiences have effectively innoculated me to falling for this particular strain of BS.

View Quote

There’s certainly an element of laziness as well. Just as it’s much easier to buy scratch off tickets at 7-11 than go to work every day, it’s easier to put your faith behind one guy and announce he’s going to fix it all rather than the alternative. Running for school board, advocating for change at the local level, these things all take a lot of work.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 2:39:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There’s certainly an element of laziness as well. Just as it’s much easier to buy scratch off tickets at 7-11 than go to work every day, it’s easier to put your faith behind one guy and announce he’s going to fix it all rather than the alternative. Running for school board, advocating for change at the local level, these things all take a lot of work.
View Quote

I disagree. Doesn't make you wrong or me right, but I'm reluctant to attribute personality flaws as a required attribute to support / believe in the man.
I have people in my life who I love, trust, and respect. Intelligent, hard-working, honest people. Pretty much the only thing we disagree on is Trump.
I can't say I understand how they can still back the man after everything he's proven himself to be. But what I know about them leads me to believe that whatever reasons they have aren't because they're 'lesser' people.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 2:57:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I responded at least twice in this thread. And in one of my posts I said he better have the irrefutable proof he claims to have. If he doesn’t he should keep his mouth closed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or do you think it's more of the same from the same people who fooled him into chasing the Kraken in 2020?

If he doesn't have the goods, then he's going to prison for the rest of his life. What the Fallout from that might look like is anyone's guess.

I'm far less concerned about Trump than the precident that is being set regarding elections and the obvious manipulation of media by the FBI.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:05:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Big beautiful report, only the best report.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:23:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Typical TDS crew here in full force.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:26:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If he doesn't have the goods, then he's going to prison for the rest of his life. What the Fallout from that might look like is anyone's guess.

I'm far less concerned about Trump than the precident that is being set regarding elections and the obvious manipulation of media by the FBI.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not a precedent.   It's a takeover, and it's horrifying.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Typical TDS crew here in full force.
View Quote

What is with these constant comments parroting the same 5 responses and then quickly running away so not to engage or refute any of the strong points being made?

It's like they ignore everything being said, every valid point being made, and instead just throw some ad-hominem hit-and-run personal attack before scurrying off again.

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:28:04 PM EDT
[#18]
If he wants to REALLY look for fraud, he needs to audit the reservations and the tribes. Local res in Reno/Sparks definitely had more votes than registered voters. Why else did bidet thank the tribes (first time I ever heard it) in his inauguration stutter.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:30:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What is with these constant comments parroting the same 5 responses and then quickly running away so not to engage or refute any of the strong points being made?

It's like they ignore everything being said, every valid point being made, and instead just throw some ad-hominem hit-and-run personal attack before scurrying off again.

View Quote

The delusional forevertrumpers aren't capable of seeing, or admitting, the faults and failures of their idol.

It's like dealing with the over the top deranged sports fans that make it almost impossible to root for "their" team because the fans are so off putting
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:33:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I swear.... sometimes it's almost like he's secretly working for Biden...
View Quote

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Trump comes out a few years later and admits he was involved in a billion dollar bet with Soros that Trump could personally destroy the Republican party from within and give complete control to the Democrats.

Almost as if Trump is a Trojan Horse inside the Republican party.

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:36:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Trump is going to fuck up legitimately proving anything bigly. This will just be another thing that blows up in his face and just further screws himself.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:37:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And what if he doesn't?

What if your girlfriend lies to you for the 30th time in a row and even though this time she swears she has concrete evidence showing she's telling the truth, what happens if she comes back with another excuse for lack of evidence?

What's it going to take to break up with her? Or are you going to keep taking her back like every previous time?

Is there a straw that breaks the camel's back for you guys?

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:42:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Human beings are amazing in their ability to ignore facts in the effort to believe what they want.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:43:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:49:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Not worshiping Trump doesn’t make someone a democrat, regardless of what the zealots think.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not worshiping Trump doesn’t make someone a democrat, regardless of what the zealots think.

Correct. Supporting reckless spending on things not authorized by the Constitution and pissing on the BoR does. Hint: it's not people like Thomas Massie, but it is someone who denounced Massie.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Just in time to save the elec.... Oh wait. He sat silent when the scam was pulled off. What a piece of shit.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:02:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The PA Supreme Court disagrees with you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He would have won Pennsylvania if State law regarding the counting of ballots hadn't been broken.

Not a Trumper, in case you didn't know, but the PASC was wrong. The US Constitution disagrees with the PASC.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Nah brah, Kodak Black was far more important for Trump to pardon! His music was about unifying the country! Tunnel Vision was all about Kodak Black literally killing a Trump supporter!

https://i.imgur.com/mm9Xh7t.jpg

Yup, Trump pardoned a rapper who made a song about killing Trump supporters. But still man, he deserved a pardon over thr January 6 folk according to Trump. People who literally died formTrump shouldn't be pardoned, instead, someone who fantasizes about killing Trump supporters should, according to Trump.

Same with Rod Blagojevich, a corrupt Democrat Governor of Illinois who was found guilty of literary selling a Senate seat.

https://s.abcnews.com/images/GMA/200219_gma_vega1_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Rod Blagojevich was far more important to pardon than January 6 people according to Trump.

And don't forget corrupt Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick! A guy literally connected to prostitution, child sex acts, murder, corruption, and drugs.

https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/1711582/kwame-kiplatrick-trial.jpg?w=1600&h=1200&q=88&f=ffea68ad7f344c0ae6f37e22e3d0be7f

Hell yeah, if anyone deserves a pardon, it is Kwame! January 6 folks? Nah man. Trump said they aren't that important.
View Quote

How many threads have you spammed with this copy/paste post today? Do you write them the night before?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-Pardon-Proof-Georgia-Charges-Are-Most-Serious-Legal-Threat-to-Trump/5-2665977/?page=1#i105406926

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:14:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I think the consipracy case is going to collapse under its own weakness.

There is a valid, constitution-focused, legal defense that can do this.   It just requires hard work and solid legal challenges.

JUST exactly like the poor decision in 2020 to pursue the Kraken rather than the logical =, legal path to challenge the election.

The difference is that I don't think Trump understands how sick everyone is of his relentless pursuit of the Kraken.

Someone should do a poll in GD asking members whether they ever believed in the Kraken.  See who can admit it.
View Quote

There are probably people here that believe Trump had a perfect score (18) on a round of golf.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:14:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Not a Trumper, in case you didn't know, but the PASC was wrong. The US Constitution disagrees with the PASC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He would have won Pennsylvania if State law regarding the counting of ballots hadn't been broken.

I'm glad you have a better understanding of Constitutional law than state Supreme Court Justices.  Stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:21:52 PM EDT
[#31]
While the swamp machine appears to be getting it on and getting away with whatever they want with little resistance I suppose I've got some time to see what plays out .
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:22:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Joe Exotic For President. #fixthisshit
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

And what if he doesn't?

What if your girlfriend lies to you for the 30th time in a row and even though this time she swears she has concrete evidence showing she's telling the truth, what happens if she comes back with another excuse for lack of evidence?

What's it going to take to break up with her? Or are you going to keep taking her back like every previous time?

Is there a straw that breaks the camel's back for you guys?

View Quote

Okay, we are talking about politicians here. They ALL FUCKING LIE. It's part of being a politician.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:28:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not to mention he sniffs girls' hair and showers with underage family members. Joe is a PEDO and a LIAR. But these NTs and Leftists support him 100%. They will turn the other cheek over Pedo Joe's misdeeds. Why? Well, because ORANGE MAN BAD and his tweets are mean.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:32:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Not to mention he sniffs girls' hair and showers with underage family members. Joe is a PEDO and a LIAR. But these NTs and Leftists support him 100%. They will turn the other cheek over Pedo Joe's misdeeds. Why? Well, because ORANGE MAN BAD and his tweets are mean.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, I've publicly called out Biden for being a shitbag on national media.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That was the most disappointing thing…

There WAS fraud.  There were legal paths to pursue.

But he was duped by the “Kraken.”

It makes him look dumb.

We ALL knew the Kraken was nothing.  Why didn’t he?
View Quote

This place absolutely believed Kraken was real, just like it believed Q was real.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:43:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I think the consipracy case is going to collapse under its own weakness.

There is a valid, constitution-focused, legal defense that can do this.   It just requires hard work and solid legal challenges.

JUST exactly like the poor decision in 2020 to pursue the Kraken rather than the logical =, legal path to challenge the election.

The difference is that I don't think Trump understands how sick everyone is of his relentless pursuit of the Kraken.

Someone should do a poll in GD asking members whether they ever believed in the Kraken.  See who can admit it.
View Quote

If they ever believed in the Kraken?

Hell, plenty still do.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:43:20 PM EDT
[#38]
If you want further proof that we are absolutely fucked as a nation, look know further than responses in this thread.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:45:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Big beautiful report, only the best report.
View Quote

Ladies and gentlemen, let me tell you, I've got some tremendous news that you're all gonna want to hear. Believe me, I've seen a report, a tremendous report, and let me tell you, it's gonna be a game changer. This report, folks, it's gonna show the truth, the real truth. They've been after me, they've been digging and digging, but this report, it's gonna exonerate me like you wouldn't believe. They thought they had something, but let me tell you, it's all fake news, all of it. I've said it from the beginning, and now this report is gonna prove it. They won't be able to deny it any longer. Just wait and see, folks, it's gonna be fantastic! Thank you, thank you very much!
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:55:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This place absolutely believed Kraken was real, just like it believed Q was real.
View Quote

I wouldn’t say the whole place believed in Kraken and Q. I sure the fuck didn’t! But a large portion did and about half of that portion still believe it. They are waiting for Trump to save the world and you are a commie if you don’t believe it too.  

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:56:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I wouldn't say the whole place believed in Kraken and Q. I sure the fuck didn't! But a large portion did and about half of that portion still believe it. They are waiting for Trump to save the world and you are a commie if you don't believe it too.  

View Quote

That is why I say the real TDS is what those folks have.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#42]
I really hope I'm not on the same railcar as a lot of you. You really think the left is going to stop. A lot here would probably clean the rifle after they did the deed with glee.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 4:59:38 PM EDT
[#43]
The Kraken has been released!!!

Fulton County Clerk MAKES SILLY EXCUSES And CRIES VICTIM After LEAKING Trump RICO Indictment!

Fulton County needs to clean house in their corrupt shithole first.

Kemp and the Georgia Atty Chris Carr or whatever are corrupt pieces of shit to sit back and let corrupt  Fulton County run the State of Georgia

The clerk of that court is so corrupt that even before you can serve a  defendant  (who is a large corporation), they will call up that defendant and tip them off!!!

DeKalb County's judiciary is also full of incompetent, Affirmative Action hires too!!!

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:00:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, you know, there's a court for that too, and it's got a lot of the best people on it. Did they fix it?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:01:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That is why I say the real TDS is what those folks have.
View Quote

You still think he’s president and is going to put all the bad guys in prison don’t you?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:13:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I really hope I'm not on the same railcar as a lot of you. You really think the left is going to stop. A lot here would probably clean the rifle after they did the deed with glee.
View Quote

I don't want to die on a railcar. What do I have to do to prevent that from happening? How do I stop the left?

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Over the past 30 years I have become totally convinced that bureaucratic Washington DC, formerly known as “the deep state,” utterly despises being told what to do by those of us in flyover country. They hate our values, our opinions, our religion, and every other element we represent.

I have written letters and emails to no avail. I’ve donated money only to be asked to donate more, then told to sit down and shut up. I have been marginalized and have no voice and no representation.

There’s no legal way for me to show my intense displeasure with our bureaucratic overlords other than voting. Every other candidate than Trump is a carefully screened and scripted puppet that will do whatever the Washington intelligence community tells them to do.

Voting for Trump is the best way I can say “fuck you” to the sleezy non-elected bureaucrats who presume to dictate to We The People. You claim to serve the taxpayers who pay your salary but nothing ever changes except the corruption which only gets deeper and more obvious.

I’m going to vote for Trump.  Do I have your attention yet?  He’s my protest against you sleezebags.  Despite his flaws he’s far better than any of you, so that tells you just how little I think of all of you.

So here’s a giant orange middle finger I hope to send back to Washington and I hope every day he’s in office he tells you the heartland of America says, “Fuck You, Washington DC.”
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Over the past 30 years I have become totally convinced that bureaucratic Washington DC, formerly known as “the deep state,” utterly despises being told what to do by those of us in flyover country. They hate our values, our opinions, our religion, and every other element we represent.

I have written letters and emails to no avail. I’ve donated money only to be asked to donate more, then told to sit down and shut up. I have been marginalized and have no voice and no representation.

There’s no legal way for me to show my intense displeasure with our bureaucratic overlords other than voting. Every other candidate than Trump is a carefully screened and scripted puppet that will do whatever the Washington intelligence community tells them to do.

Voting for Trump is the best way I can say “fuck you” to the sleezy non-elected bureaucrats who presume to dictate to We The People. You claim to serve the taxpayers who pay your salary but nothing ever changes except the corruption which only gets deeper and more obvious.

I’m going to vote for Trump.  Do I have your attention yet?  He’s my protest against you sleezebags.  Despite his flaws he’s far better than any of you, so that tells you just how little I think of all of you.

So here’s a giant orange middle finger I hope to send back to Washington and I hope every day he’s in office he tells you the heartland of America says, “Fuck You, Washington DC.”
View Quote

I don't agree with everything you've said, but you do make some very good points. The sad thing is, that nearly everyone wants some basic changes to our government (I want massive change), but they keep voting for same old politicians, or people just like those old worn out windbags, and expect something different. It's pure insanity.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:23:16 PM EDT
[#49]
All politicians LIE. Prove me wrong if you think differently. Trump has lied, Biden constantly lies, the only truthful statement I have heard from a politician in years was when Obama said, "I want to fundamentally change the United States." And the fucker did.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:26:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL, you failed if you get to a railcar. Partisan is the way to go.
Page / 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top