Typical TDS crew here in full force.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This place absolutely believed Kraken was real, just like it believed Q was real.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was the most disappointing thing…

There WAS fraud.  There were legal paths to pursue.

But he was duped by the “Kraken.”

It makes him look dumb.

We ALL knew the Kraken was nothing.  Why didn’t he?

This place absolutely believed Kraken was real, just like it believed Q was real.

The "KRAKEN \ "Q"  Threads in 2020 & 2021 were EPIC Insanity & some of the FUNNIEST Shit EVER on ARFCOM!!

It is really a shame that the "Powers that Be" purposely decided to Auto Destruct archives after the January 6th fiasco - to try to hide the names of the guilty & insane.

If I win the lottery?  First thing is to buy ARFCOM and then day 1 will be to Fully RESTORE the Archives so those "Q" idiots can enjoy the daily ridicule they so richly deserve!

Plus all the great information earned & learned over the years of ARFCOM will again be available for everyone to enjoy!

Bigger_Hammer [smash
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:37:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The "KRAKEN \ "Q"  Threads in 2020 & 2021 were EPIC Insanity & some of the FUNNIEST Shit EVER on ARFCOM!!

It is really a shame that the "Powers that Be" decided to Auto Destruct archives - to hide the names of the guilty & insane.

If I win the lottery?  First thing is to buy ARFCOM and RESTORE the Archives so those "Q" idiots can enjoy the daily ridicule they so richly deserve!

Bigger_Hammer [smash
View Quote

I was never a Q or a Kraken dude, but if you think the Left doesn't think some weird ass shit, you are not being honest with yourself.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:38:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I was never a Q or a Kraken dude, but if you think the Left doesn't think some weird ass shit, you are not being honest with yourself.
View Quote

If that’s the bar we are holding our side to, we are fucked
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:41:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is really a shame that the "Powers that Be" decided to Auto Destruct archives - to hide the names of the guilty & insane.

If I win the lottery?  First thing is to buy ARFCOM and RESTORE the Archives so those "Q" idiots can enjoy the daily ridicule they so richly deserve!

Bigger_Hammer [smash

Oh, they do.... but the best Q event was JFK Jr coming back from the dead, in Dallas, as the Secret VP and putting Trump back in the White House.... and Q folks believed it and showed up.

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:41:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
View Quote

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:43:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Unfortunately it feels a little more like that every day

“What about….”  Is posted more and more frequently as if bad behavior is ok because someone else did it too
My kids try that with me and it never works
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 5:49:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

"What about ."  Is posted more and more frequently as if bad behavior is ok because someone else did it too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that's the bar we are holding our side to, we are fucked

"What about ."  Is posted more and more frequently as if bad behavior is ok because someone else did it too
Well, a good chunk of adults are just children in adult bodies.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

Other critical boxes must be checked before I can offer friendship……….let’s start here

Beans or no beans?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 6:25:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Comedy gold.

The TDS gang is almost as funny as idiot liberals.
Everything is worse post Trump but he is Satan to dims and TDS sufferers.

Some people deserve more of the potato.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 6:29:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Sad to see all the idiots step up and mock Trump, tacitly condoning the destruction of our republic as if everything is normal, even when everyone knows the election was rigged and the child molesting geezer in the Whitehouse has his pants down and is squatting over the fan.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sad to see all the idiots step up and mock Trump, tacitly condoning the destruction of our republic as if everything is normal, even when everyone knows the election was rigged and the child molesting geezer in the Whitehouse has his pants down and is squatting over the fan.
View Quote

They are stacked up tonight .
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#13]
LOL, watching the crash of this nation around us and hearing so many arfcommers cry out almost all at once, "how did we get here?" before the plug is pulled will be exquisite.
I'm just going to read the comments and smile.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 6:49:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

They are stacked up tonight .
View Quote

Wonder which stack is taller
The line to suck DJTs dick
Or the ones tired of his asinine behavior
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bemoaning the destruction of the republic while defending the man who shit all over the constitution and attempted to overturn an election that he lost.

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 6:54:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are members of the enemy, and should be treated as such.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 6:59:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. Username checks out. Ffs.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:02:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Bemoaning the destruction of the republic while defending the man who shit all over the constitution and attempted to overturn an election that he lost.

View Quote

Yet we never see you say anything bad about biden who is 10000x worst than trump.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:06:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Jesus the shrill, hysterical dramatics some people insist on.

"Omg teh potatoe has literally turned us into North Korea. I am expecting them to round anyone us up any day now. Trump isn't perfect, but without him there will be mass executions and I am already literally starving to death because a carrot costs $90 at the grocery store and gas is $392 a gallon. Hunter Biden stole $10 trillion in taxpayer money and Xiden has a torture chamber for little kids in the white house where he and Tom Hanks do the abuse!"

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yet we never see you say anything bad about biden who is 10000x worst than trump.
View Quote

Low_Country is a troll. Please don’t feed the trolls.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:09:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you'll turn the other cheek then, right?
That's how Trump would handle the situation, as any good Christian would.

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:16:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Two weeks!
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:16:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Low_Country is a troll. Please don’t feed the trolls.
View Quote

Yeah, you’re right.

Arguing to support and defend the constitution is peak troll.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

But what about but what about but what about
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:25:51 PM EDT
[#25]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Things make a lot more sense when you realize they’re not actually idiots, they’re just pedophiles like Joe.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:28:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah, you’re right.

Arguing to support and defend the constitution is peak troll.
View Quote

I would say that Pedo Joe has shit on the Constitution way more than Trump. And his pay for play scheme in Ukraine was what Trump was accused of. Not to mention the obvious enrichment he has received from our enemies. I’m as hard on stuff Trump has done as Biden. But you can’t get past Orange Man is bad. And your bluster about Trump’s supposed RICO violations are all just Libtard talking points. Offer some real convincing proof of his crimes, and I will take back the troll comment. But be balanced enough to also call out Pedo Joe. And whatever you do don’t let him be alone with any of the adolescent girls if he comes to a BBQ at your house.

Cheers!

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:30:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Is that gif what you look like when you get caught next in line in the DJT dock sucking club?
View Quote

No comprendo. Can you please speak in English??
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:31:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Typical TDS crew here in full force.
View Quote

Like moths to a flame. Can’t help themselves.

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:31:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Things make a lot more sense when you realize they’re not actually idiots, they’re just pedophiles like Joe.
View Quote

Vote for Trump or you’re a pedophile. Huh?  

That’s classy right there.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:32:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

I fondly remember a time when adult conversations excluded children, and every time a youngun' opened their trap thinking they had something witty to add, someone older & wiser would save them the embarassment with a well-timed "don't interrupt".

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:35:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I would say that Pedo Joe has shit on the Constitution way more than Trump. And his pay for play scheme in Ukraine was what Trump was accused of. Not to mention the obvious enrichment he has received from our enemies. I’m as hard on stuff Trump has done as Biden. But you can’t get past Orange Man is bad. And your bluster about Trump’s supposed RICO violations are all just Libtard talking points. Offer some real convincing proof of his crimes, and I will take back the troll comment. But be balanced enough to also call out Pedo Joe. And whatever you do don’t let him be alone with any of the adolescent girls if he comes to a BBQ at your house.

Cheers!

View Quote

Nobody here is advocating for Biden getting a second term. We all know he sucks, and I have no interest in posting a bunch of “FJBs” in the daily threads about him. There are people here however who are advocating for a Trump second term who I hope can be convinced to support a better nominee in the primary.

As far as Trump’s charges, it’s all there in the indictments. I’m not going to regurgitate it here for you. I’ve done it countless times already. You either care to take the time to educate yourself, or you don’t. Either way, I’m not concerned in the slightest with the opinion of some new member here who lacks the capacity to converse beyond calling somebody who disagrees with them a troll who regurgitates talking points. Try and be better.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:40:23 PM EDT
[#33]
I really don't understand this idea that you are immediately and definitely an FJB voter because you're tired of Trump's buffoonery. Do people legitimately believe it's only one or the other, there's no in between?

FJB is garbage, in every way.

DJT is just slightly less smelly garbage at this point, who would have no problem taking your guns and locking up your business again.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:43:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL
That’s actually what I expect trump to say soon
“If you don’t support me you molest children”

It’s actually pretty funny to me
The logic here seems to be you get to vote for a criminal that stole 100$ or one that stole 50$
Yayyyyy for our guy
Biden is an idiot and has no business being president x100
Trump is an idiot and he has no business being president x50

I refuse the choice and lament the choices that both parties put forward.
Trump will most likely win the nomination and be the standard bearer for the Republican Party and it’s sad.
He will probably do stupid shit and turn the house back over to the dims and get the senate close to a super majority for them.
If that happens watch the SC lose some trump appointed justices.

But what do I know…my opinion of trump obviously means I am a pedophile according to you
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I really hope I'm not on the same railcar as a lot of you. You really think the left is going to stop. A lot here would probably clean the rifle after they did the deed with glee.
View Quote
They don't care, they are the left. They don't realize they're useful idiots.
Lol. "Principled_Conservatives"
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:44:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm glad you have a better understanding of Constitutional law than state Supreme Court Justices.  Stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He would have won Pennsylvania if State law regarding the counting of ballots hadn't been broken.

The PA Supreme Court disagrees with you.

Not a Trumper, in case you didn't know, but the PASC was wrong. The US Constitution disagrees with the PASC.

I'm glad you have a better understanding of Constitutional law than state Supreme Court Justices.  Stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night?

@Ursus_Americanus

Read Article 2, Section 1

Avoid the circular "logic" that another account tried a couple of years ago.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:47:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
The ones siding with voter fraud.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:49:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

It is really a shame that the "Powers that Be" purposely decided to Auto Destruct archives after the January 6th fiasco - to try to hide the names of the guilty & insane.

If I win the lottery?  First thing is to buy ARFCOM and then day 1 will be to Fully RESTORE the Archives so those "Q" idiots can enjoy the daily ridicule they so richly deserve!

Plus all the great information earned & learned over the years of ARFCOM will again be available for everyone to enjoy!

Bigger_Hammer [smash
View Quote

Sorry your_girl lost.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:49:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Vote for Trump or you’re a pedophile. Huh?  

That’s classy right there.
View Quote

That supposedly against site rules. Maybe it’s one of those rules that’s flexible based on who is breaking it……
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#40]
An announcement so Important you must have give notice that it's going to happen.  Then travel to a golf course to give the announcement that you announced was coming....
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:51:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Well, you know, there's a court for that too, and it's got a lot of the best people on it. Did they fix it?
View Quote

LOL

Why did you waste your time typing that?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:51:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The ones siding with voter fraud.
View Quote

Good answer ,  I couldn't think of what to reply to such a stupid fucking post .
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:52:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That supposedly against site rules. Maybe it’s one of those rules that’s flexible based on who is breaking it……
View Quote

Who even knows anymore?

This place ebbs and flows.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:52:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I really don't understand this idea that you are immediately and definitely an FJB voter because you're tired of Trump's buffoonery. Do people legitimately believe it's only one or the other, there's no in between?

DJT is just slightly less smelly garbage at this point, who would have no problem taking your guns and locking up your business again.
View Quote

They are binary thinkers. You’re asking their feeble little brains to process way more than capable.
Thought experiment……of the people you know that are conservative, rank them all by what you would assume to be IQ. Where do those that still support trump fall in that scale?
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:55:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, why is it difficult for so many here to use basic critical thinking skills?

The left barely likes Biden and not a single person here, on a conservative gun forum, is praising Biden. So explain why it's important for people here on a conservative gun forum to spend time complaining about Biden?

No one here is voting for Biden. No one here needs to have their opinion swayed on voting for Biden. No on here is actively supporting Biden.

So bitching about Biden is a waste of air. We've already reached a consensus that Biden sucks, why beat that dead horse?

I'll break it down even easier....

Say you're a lifelong Yankees fan and have been with the team through thick and thin.

You've seen the Yankees managed well, crush the competition, and perform somewhat to your expectations.

Not perfect, but you were there when they were winning Championships.

So you're fully aware of the potential that lies in your Yankees. You know what they're capable of.

When the Yankees play like crap, it bothers you because that's your team.

Imagine the newest Yankees owner or manager is an idiot, keeps making terrible decisions, and the Yankees continue to lose.

For you the problems are obvious but a lot of other Yankees fans still believe and support the current management.

Of course you're going to complain about the Yankees because that's YOUR team. That's the team you care about. That's the team you know is capable of doing better.

And if someone pops in saying "So why aren't you spending just as much time complaining about the Red Sox?? Why only the Yankees???"

Because again, I don't support the Red Sox. None of the Yankees fans here support the Red Sox. The Red Sox team is universally hated by us.

Complaining about the Red Sox on a Yankees forum is the equivalent of "preaching to the choir."

Again, most of your anger is towards your own team's manager.

If your team got their shit together, the Red Sox would lose and pretty much be out of the picture.

Yes, you might want to watch and study the Red Sox in order to have an effective strategy to use against them (aka "know your enemy.")

But just endlessly complaining about them is a huge waste of time. If you want to complain all day about the Red Sox, go find a Red Sox forum and engage with the Red Sox supporters.

Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:57:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

How many threads have you spammed with this copy/paste post today? Do you write them the night before?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-Pardon-Proof-Georgia-Charges-Are-Most-Serious-Legal-Threat-to-Trump/5-2665977/?page=1#i105406926

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nah brah, Kodak Black was far more important for Trump to pardon! His music was about unifying the country! Tunnel Vision was all about Kodak Black literally killing a Trump supporter!

https://i.imgur.com/mm9Xh7t.jpg

Yup, Trump pardoned a rapper who made a song about killing Trump supporters. But still man, he deserved a pardon over thr January 6 folk according to Trump. People who literally died formTrump shouldn't be pardoned, instead, someone who fantasizes about killing Trump supporters should, according to Trump.

Same with Rod Blagojevich, a corrupt Democrat Governor of Illinois who was found guilty of literary selling a Senate seat.

https://s.abcnews.com/images/GMA/200219_gma_vega1_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Rod Blagojevich was far more important to pardon than January 6 people according to Trump.

And don't forget corrupt Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick! A guy literally connected to prostitution, child sex acts, murder, corruption, and drugs.

https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/1711582/kwame-kiplatrick-trial.jpg?w=1600&h=1200&q=88&f=ffea68ad7f344c0ae6f37e22e3d0be7f

Hell yeah, if anyone deserves a pardon, it is Kwame! January 6 folks? Nah man. Trump said they aren't that important.

How many threads have you spammed with this copy/paste post today? Do you write them the night before?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-Pardon-Proof-Georgia-Charges-Are-Most-Serious-Legal-Threat-to-Trump/5-2665977/?page=1#i105406926

Lol what's wrong with him spamming it? You'd have to be a mentally disabled to support him after coming to terms with those facts.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 7:59:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Not to mention he sniffs girls' hair and showers with underage family members. Joe is a PEDO and a LIAR. But these NTs and Leftists support him 100%. They will turn the other cheek over Pedo Joe's misdeeds. Why? Well, because ORANGE MAN BAD and his tweets are mean.
View Quote

If you can quote someone supporting biden or any of the things he's done I'd appreciate it.

But I know you can't and your just talking nonsense.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:00:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I’m on the edge of my seat.
View Quote

Ditto.  I’m going to start holding my breath right now.
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:00:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

They are binary thinkers. You’re asking their feeble little brains to process way more than capable.
Thought experiment……of the people you know that are conservative, rank them all by what you would assume to be IQ. Where do those that still support trump fall in that scale?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Out of the 15 or so people that I interact with enough to know their politics, all of them voted for him twice and would again if he was the nominee. However, out of those 15, 75% won't vote for him in the primary and really just wish he would step aside
Link Posted: 8/16/2023 8:01:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Not to mention he sniffs girls' hair and showers with underage family members. Joe is a PEDO and a LIAR. But these NTs and Leftists support him 100%. They will turn the other cheek over Pedo Joe's misdeeds. Why? Well, because ORANGE MAN BAD and his tweets are mean.
View Quote

What year do you think it is?
Page / 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top