I doubt the supreme court will approve
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 7:46:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Very stable genius.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 7:49:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 7:50:15 AM EDT
[#4]
The higher level drug traffickers, have pretty much all murdered a fair number of people to get to their level.
Mexican Drug Cartels are every bit as evil as ISIS... so I really don't have a problem with it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 7:55:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Didn't Trump praise the Phillipines president for killing drug dealers?

Trump needs to control his pie hole.

Seems Session's has him looking at pot needles.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 7:56:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Obama said that drug dealers aren't violent.

I guess that's the kind of thinking one develops from too much Ivy League edumacation.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 7:58:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Sessions probably got his first non-pharmaceutically induced erection in decades after hearing this.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:00:10 AM EDT
[#9]
If you sell someone something horrible like Meth, or Heroine, that they intend to use & it kills them, at the very least you should be charged with involuntary manslaughter.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:03:07 AM EDT
[#10]
El Chapo is just a peaceful importer of recreational drugs guys. He never harmed a single soul. Oh Donald Trump is *JUST A BIG FAT MEANIE!!!*

In seriousness though. Most high level drug traffickers murder people on regular basis as a course of doing business. They often do a good job of covering up the fact they've murdered people who get in their way... and tend to go down on mere trafficking.

Putting high level drug traffickers to death is something I can sympathize with.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:03:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Nitrogen for you, Nitrogen for you too, Nitrogen for everybody.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:03:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Will this include those who are caught in possession of cremated ashes?
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:05:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If you sell someone SOMETHING horrible like Meth, or Heroine, that they intend to use & it kills them, at the very least you should be charged with involuntary manslaughter.
View Quote
Seller responsible for buyer's actions and misuse? Taking a page from the liberal anti gun manual, I see.

Let the junkies OD.

We'd have a lot less problems, and waste a lot less money, if we sought control of illegal drugs instead of pretending we can snuff the whole issue out.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:06:54 AM EDT
[#14]
One of my delivery drivers is from the Philippines. He likes Trump a lot. This is really going to make him love him even more. He thinks it's great they're killing average users in the Philippines for drugs along with the dealers.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:09:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Overdose Death Rates

More than 64,000 Americans died from drug overdoses in 2016, including illicit drugs and prescription opioids--nearly double in a decade.
View Quote
Since drug dealers are complicit is most of those deaths, essentially making them mass serial killers, I don't have a problem with them getting the death penalty.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:13:10 AM EDT
[#16]
So he is going after big pharma now?

ETA: I was a huge supporter when they POISONED ALCOHOL since they deemed it illegal, and immoral.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:15:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Maybe he can get some tips from that Philipino guy!
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:15:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Give away all confiscated drugs to the folks that normally would buy them.
Keep confiscating more and more shipments and keep giving it away.
Reduces crime in the US.
Stops money flow.
Eventually someone will get tired of their drugs being handed out for free.
War on drugs stopped zero people from doing illegal drugs if they really wanted to - even in prison.  It's a joke, but an expensive one.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:16:36 AM EDT
[#19]
If only our country worshiped the 2A instead of fucking drugs...

What we need to do is have a constitutional convention and just fucking add weed to the second amendment.  Our rights will be secured forever.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:18:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
One of my delivery drivers is from the Philippines. He likes Trump a lot. This is really going to make him love him even more. He thinks it's great they're killing average users in the Philippines for drugs along with the dealers.
View Quote
A drug user broke into my house and stole my shit. Fuck em.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:18:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Assuming, the death penalty was the maximum available penalty, I essentially have no problem with this for larger drug dealers.   They would still get a trail and a lengthy appeals process.

I tend to think we need could use more death penalties, at least it would end recidivism for those individuals sentenced to death.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:19:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Duerte Trump
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#23]
So GD is for the War on Drugs now? I thought we decided was a waste of time?

Place is bipolar
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:20:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Seller responsible for buyer's actions and misuse? Taking a page from the liberal anti gun manual, I see.

Let the junkies OD.

We'd have a lot less problems, and waste a lot less money, if we sought control of illegal drugs instead of pretending we can snuff the whole issue out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you sell someone SOMETHING horrible like Meth, or Heroine, that they intend to use & it kills them, at the very least you should be charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Let the junkies OD.

We are not talking about a car & someone gets drunk & kills themselves or a family. We are not talking about a firearm, that is a right to have for defense. We are talking about chemicals that will kill you knowing full well the intention is to use them to kill you. Even knowing or unknowingly the definition of manslaughter is met.

I know people that have come out of addiction. I've known people that didn't make it. I rejoice over those that I know that made it out & saddened by the ones I knew that didn't.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:22:29 AM EDT
[#25]
The President is correct.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:22:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So he is going after big pharma now?

ETA: I was a huge supporter when they POISONED ALCOHOL since they deemed it illegal, and immoral.
View Quote
Maybe big pharma wants him to eliminate their competition.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:32:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you sell someone something horrible like an AR15 or Street Sweeper Shotgun, that they intend to use & it kills someone, at the very least you should be charged with involuntary manslaughter.
View Quote
FIFY

Inanimate objects do not have moral stature of their own.  We tell the left this all the time, yet here we are.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:33:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The higher level drug traffickers, have pretty much all murdered a fair number of people to get to their level.
Mexican Drug Cartels are every bit as evil as ISIS... so I really don't have a problem with it.
View Quote

I've seen (parts of) some cartel videos that would make the ISIS thugs cringe.  The cartels are absolutely brutal.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:35:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

We are not talking about a car & someone gets drunk & kills themselves or a family. We are not talking about a firearm, that is a right to have for defense. We are talking about chemicals that will kill you knowing full well the intention is to use them to kill you. Even knowing or unknowingly the definition of manslaughter is met.

I know people that have come out of addiction. I've known people that didn't make it. I rejoice over those that I know that made it out & saddened by the ones I knew that didn't.
View Quote
And yet the VAST majority of recreational drug users didn't get addicted, grew out of it, or became low level habitual users with no ill health effects beyond those of other vices like eating fast food, drinking, or smoking.

When the government acts responsibly with the power it already has (most of it usurped), then and only then will I be in favor of granting it more power.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:36:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I've seen (parts of) some cartel videos that would make the ISIS thugs cringe.  The cartels are absolutely brutal.
View Quote
Yeah well, if the laws being discussed are passed, they get way, way more brutal.  If a guy knows he'll be put to death if caught, what's to stop him from killing anyone and everyone in his way, or at the minimum going down in a blaze of glory.

These laws will make for much more and stricter gun control.  Bet on it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:38:21 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm for it. Fuck drug dealers.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:39:15 AM EDT
[#32]
How did the other thread get locked as a dupe when it was posted at last night at 10 PM?
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:39:48 AM EDT
[#33]
I think he’s been spending too much time with retards from shithole countries.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:40:55 AM EDT
[#34]
NeverTrump Penguins love fake news...

Didn't you push this shit just a few weeks ago?

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Donald Trump's plan to combat opioid drug addiction nationwide calls for stiffer penalties for drug traffickers, including the death penalty where appropriate under current law, a top administration official said. It's a fate for drug dealers that Trump, who aims to be seen as tough on crime, has been highlighting publicly in recent weeks.
View Quote
Trump has mused openly in recent weeks about subjecting drug dealers to the "ultimate penalty."

The president told the audience at a Pennsylvania campaign rally this month that countries like Singapore have fewer issues with drug addiction because they harshly punish their dealers. He argued that a person in the U.S. can get the death penalty or life in prison for shooting one person, but that a drug dealer who potentially kills thousands can spend little or no time in jail.

"The only way to solve the drug problem is through toughness," Trump said in Moon Township.

He made similar comments at a recent White House summit on opioids. "Some countries have a very, very tough penalty -- the ultimate penalty. And, by the way, they have much less of a drug problem than we do," Trump said. "So we're going to have to be very strong on penalties."
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:42:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

So when someone talks about drug dealers, your first thought is a low level guy who sells pot only?

I'm all for MJ legalization, mostly to get it out of the hands of drug dealers, but assuming that he is talking about some guy who sells nickel bags to cancer patients is pretty damn short sighted.  Some of these guys are animals.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:44:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Does that include MDs?

Murphy was the highest prescriber of opioids in the Medicare Part D program between 2013 and 2015, according to Raycom Media’s analysis of the most recent data available.

In a 3-year span, Murphy wrote more than 70,000 opioid prescriptions to just 3,200 Medicare patients.

In 2015 alone, he gave those elderly and disabled patients enough opioids that, if taken as prescribed, would have lasted each of them 497 days.

Raycom Media did a deep dive into the backgrounds of Medicare’s top 1,000 opioid prescribers and found that few have faced discipline for prescribing drugs that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says should be restricted to cancer patients, those who had surgery or were involved in a serious accident and some with chronic pain.

In the past two decades, 98 prescribers have been sanctioned for inappropriately prescribing medicine; 22 are facing criminal charges or have been convicted.

But 49 of the prescribers with checkered pasts - including Murphy - have licenses that allow them to practice as of Feb. 14.

Murphy lists his specialties as anesthesiology and pain management.

In 1998, he received a medical license in Alabama and ran two clinics in the northern part of the state until the medical board began investigating his prescribing habits.

In 2016, the Alabama Board of Medical Examiners levied an eight-count complaint against Murphy for, among other things, endangering patients and prescribing not for legitimate medical purposes.

The 33-page complaint detailed Murphy’s questionable care of 15 patients. One was a 58-year-old man who overdosed on a dangerous combination of opioids and other drugs prescribed by Murphy. Several other patients said they received opioids even though they had documented substance abuse issues. In some cases, Murphy increased the doses.

The committee that investigated Murphy had “grave concerns” about him and recommended that the board revoke his medical license.

But that didn’t happen.

Instead, the board allowed his license to practice in Alabama expire at the end of 2016 and dismissed the case two months later. That left Murphy’s reputation unscathed by formal disciplinary actions, and free to practice medicine in his home state of Tennessee.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:44:07 AM EDT
[#37]
The only way to have a viable impact on our opioid epidemic is to address the real source.  That real source is the pharmaceutical companies and Doctors pushing these highly addictive drugs on people who probably should use something else or if they do need it then they are given too large of a subscription.  I see it everyday, person involved in a painful injury is given a whole bunch of prescription opioids and then when Dr. doesn't give out the next prescription the person can't shake the addiction, goes to another doctor, or buys on the black market or simply switches to heroin.  I don't think he is calling for the death penalty for doctors or drug company executives, seems like they want their competition thinned.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:44:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So GD is for the War on Drugs now? I thought we decided was a waste of time?

Place is bipolar
View Quote
GD is on a 6 hour cycle it seems
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 8:59:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
How did the other thread get locked as a dupe when it was posted at last night at 10 PM?
View Quote
Site staff nevertrump troll wants his thread to get all the attention so he locks the original

NY values
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
FIFY

Inanimate objects do not have moral stature of their own.  We tell the left this all the time, yet here we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you sell someone something horrible like an AR15 or Street Sweeper Shotgun, that they intend to use & it kills someone, at the very least you should be charged with involuntary manslaughter.
FIFY

No, no. This is different. This is about drugs. We can wipe our ass with the Constitution as long as the only ones who get fucked by it are damned dirty dopers. I mean, it could never blow back on regular people, right?

Think about it, it's drugs, man. Drugs.

That's all you have to say to get the rugged individualists here who support personal responsibility in every facet of life to suddenly change their tune.

Once you say it's drugs, there's no punishment too stiff and no right too valuable to crush in the quest to grip control over the lives of American citizens. We can ignore personal responsibility, privacy, due process, all of it. Drugs, man. Drugs.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:10:54 AM EDT
[#41]
We going to kill big tobacco executives too?  Salesmen?
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:14:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:15:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Site staff nevertrump troll wants his thread to get all the attention so he locks the original

NY values
View Quote
LOL.

@Dustrod chinese marijuana man
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:16:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
We going to kill big tobacco executives too?  Salesmen?
View Quote
Reading comprehension is a nice skill to have developed, back in high school. Try reading again, this part .......  
".... including the death penalty where appropriate under current law ...."
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:17:08 AM EDT
[#45]
I have no problem with a three strikes and you’re dead law.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:17:49 AM EDT
[#46]
When I saw that the FIRST thread was locked as a dupe, I already knew who started the second one.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:19:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Now somebody is listening to me.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:22:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Let the junkies OD.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let the junkies OD.

It's not misuse that kills drug users on Meth or Heroine.  Those drugs are by definition dangerous even in anything that resembles regular or proper use.  You can shoot guns 7 days a week your whole life with no ill effects on anyone.  You can't do the same with heroine.  It's just not a valid analogy.

A better analogy would be Ford intentionally selling cars with brakes that fail after 50 miles.  I'm pretty sure there'd be some serious prison time for individuals involved with making that call.

I agree that companies shouldn't be responsible for the blatant misuse of their products but when they put a product on the market that they know is dangerous and will get people killed even under proper use, then that's another matter all together.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:25:32 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's not misuse that kills drug users on Meth or Heroine.  Those drugs are by definition dangerous even in anything that resembles regular or proper use.  You can shoot guns 7 days a week your whole life with no ill effects on anyone.  You can't do the same with heroine.  It's just not a valid analogy.

A better analogy would be Ford intentionally selling cars with brakes that fail after 50 miles.  I'm pretty sure there'd be some serious prison time for individuals involved with making that call.

I agree that companies shouldn't be responsible for the blatant misuse of their products but when they put a product on the market that they know is dangerous and will get people killed even under proper use, then that's another matter all together.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let the junkies OD.

Exactly.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:26:03 AM EDT
[#50]
I agree, drugs are a gateway to liberalism, or is it the other way around.

Recently the cops busted a centrally located neighborhood meth lab near where I live. It only made it to the bottom of the front page of the newspaper, I guess it's not as big a deal as a new park getting constructed or something.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top