Exactly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you sell someone SOMETHING horrible like Meth, or Heroine, that they intend to use & it kills them, at the very least you should be charged with involuntary manslaughter.
Seller responsible for buyer's actions and misuse? Taking a page from the liberal anti gun manual, I see.

Let the junkies OD.

We'd have a lot less problems, and waste a lot less money, if we sought control of illegal drugs instead of pretending we can snuff the whole issue out.
It's not misuse that kills drug users on Meth or Heroine.  Those drugs are by definition dangerous even in anything that resembles regular or proper use.  You can shoot guns 7 days a week your whole life with no ill effects on anyone.  You can't do the same with heroine.  It's just not a valid analogy.

A better analogy would be Ford intentionally selling cars with brakes that fail after 50 miles.  I'm pretty sure there'd be some serious prison time for individuals involved with making that call.

I agree that companies shouldn't be responsible for the blatant misuse of their products but when they put a product on the market that they know is dangerous and will get people killed even under proper use, then that's another matter all together.
Exactly.
Close. It would be like that with the caveat that people KNEW the brakes failed, Ford ADVERTISED that the brakes failed AND everyone you ever talked to told you the brakes failed but, you bought it anyway.

ETA: FWIW, it *is* misuse that causes deaths from opiates and amphetamines. Well, it's misuse and lack of any reasonable purity standards due to the fact that you're buying shit with a tiny margin for error in an unregulated black market.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:30:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:31:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Learning from the Filipinos?  Does it extend to two former presidents?  Maybe three?  Maybe four?
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:33:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Im ok with this....solves revolving door
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Reading comprehension is a nice skill to have developed, back in high school. Try reading again, this part .......  
".... including the death penalty where appropriate under current law ...."
View Quote
The current law should be changed.  The WOD is bullshit.  My reading comprehension is fine and my point went over your head.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#6]
This is one of those “laws that are in line with the international community.”
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The current law should be changed.  The WOD is bullshit.  My reading comprehension is fine and my point went over your head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reading comprehension is a nice skill to have developed, back in high school. Try reading again, this part .......  
".... including the death penalty where appropriate under current law ...."
What I find odd is the USSC deemed federal capital punishment is unconstitutional for crimes against persons but, left it alone, on purpose, for crimes against the state.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:39:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Drugs that lead directly to someone's death, definitely traced back to a source individual..... I think I'm cool with that.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:39:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Stupid pandering, and it will appeal to dumb people.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:42:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Like banning bump stocks and seizing guns without due process? Never give up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Site staff nevertrump troll wants his thread to get all the attention so he locks the original

NY values
Shameless abuse by site staff....now we have Deep Staff.  Double  double entendres and all..
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:42:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Reported.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:42:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No, no. This is different. This is about drugs. We can wipe our ass with the Constitution as long as the only ones who get fucked by it are damned dirty dopers. I mean, it could never blow back on regular people, right?
View Quote
Perfect timing, this morning I was searching for something and came across this archived thread.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-NYPD-fabricated-charges-to-make-drug-arrest-quotas
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:43:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
Instead you have a policy which constantly creates vacuum in leadership, manufactures power struggle from whole cloth and promotes *more* violence among the very people you intend to dissuade from plying their trade, who will now be *more* likely to murder because, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Oh, and by the way, you've done NOTHING to address demand, the single most important market force in the universe.

That's mighty fine police work.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:46:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Site staff nevertrump troll wants his thread to get all the attention so he locks the original

NY values
Link to signed legislation?

You are the one who CHOOSES to live in that environment. Let those chains rest lightly

Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:47:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So GD is for the War on Drugs now? I thought we decided was a waste of time?

Place is bipolar
View Quote
Depends what the objectives of the WOD are.

Locking up drug users?  I'm not for it.

Locking up people who traffic in products that by design will kill you?  Doing that would merely be holding those individuals to the same standards we hold any other consumer products company.  I'm pretty sure that if Coca Cola knowingly started selling a drink that with a single serving could cause your heart to seize or your breathing to stop that there would be suits going to jail.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 9:47:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Perfect timing, this morning I was searching for something and came across this archived thread.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-NYPD-fabricated-charges-to-make-drug-arrest-quotas
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, no. This is different. This is about drugs. We can wipe our ass with the Constitution as long as the only ones who get fucked by it are damned dirty dopers. I mean, it could never blow back on regular people, right?

Clearly that story is just lies put forth by the liberals to make cops look bad and further the expansion of the lawless hippy drug using lifestyle.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:00:58 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Locking up people who traffic in products that by design will kill you?  Doing that would merely be holding those individuals to the same standards we hold any other consumer products company.  I'm pretty sure that if Coca Cola knowingly started selling a drink that with a single serving could cause your heart to seize or your breathing to stop that there would be suits going to jail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Place is bipolar

Except, drugs aren't designed to kill you. They are designed to alter your body chemistry.

Further, it isn't the intent of drug distributors to kill their clientele, it's just a cost of doing business in a black market where you do what you can to get your product to market.

It's no secret that the *reason* we have shit like Carfentanil finding its way into smack is that it's cheap and easier to procure than actual heroin is easy to make. You can crank the purity up in a gram of heroin to a point that it's so compact it's easier to smuggle. Couple that with the fact that, unlike Coca-Cola, nobody is looking at the chemical make up of the product with a view to protect consumers. You end up with what we have. competing products that have NO similarity in purity by weight.

The root cause is, chiefly, the WoD. In fact, but for the WoD, shit like Krokodil, Meth, Crack, bath salts, synthetic chemical MJ and others wouldn't even exist. The shit with the WORST health and addiction issues on the market only came to be as a direct to response to the WoD.

Want dope to stop killing people in single serving quantities? Stop driving it underground.

Wild swings in purity and designer solutions to getting high is what kills users, not the act of using "regular" drugs all by itself. I've known a few smack-heads who had been shooting dope for decades without dying.

ETA: I find it a little amusing that you chose Coca-Cola as your example. When it was originally brought to market, it contained cocaine.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:01:51 AM EDT
[#18]
And...........?
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:03:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:06:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
How did the other thread get locked as a dupe when it was posted at last night at 10 PM?
View Quote
Read Orwell.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:07:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm not the one carrying water for a NYC liberal gunbanner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are the one who CHOOSES to live in that environment. Let those chains rest lightly

Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:08:33 AM EDT
[#22]
I don't trust the state with that kind of power.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:17:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Fuck DJT. He wants due process for himself and his lackeys, but would snatch your guns from you on a whim.

Diddlin Don done it again.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:21:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Fuck DJT. He wants due process for himself and his lackeys, but would snatch your guns from you on a whim.

View Quote
Done what?  Whose gun did he snatch?  He hasn't done anything about guns or this.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:21:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Place is bipolar
View Quote
GD was pissed when Obama let them go and now pissed Trump want to execute them

yup,  bipolar
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:24:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Done what?  Whose gun did he snatch?  He hasn't done anything about guns or this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a fan of Trump but, his rhetoric makes him look like a fool, at times, lately.

If I tell my employees that I think they should come to work in a pink tu-tu and lay out my vision for that policy but, never actually create a policy regarding compulsory ballet attire in the work place, do I look like a sane and reasonable leader?
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:26:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If you sell someone something horrible like Meth, or Heroine, that they intend to use & it kills them, at the very least you should be charged with involuntary manslaughter.
View Quote
Involuntary manslaughter has NEVER been a capital offense in western civilization that I am aware of, just in shithole countries.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:27:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Populists gonna populate
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:28:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Shameless abuse by site staff....now we have Deep Staff.  Double  double entendres and all..
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:29:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Does that include MDs?

Murphy was the highest prescriber of opioids in the Medicare Part D program between 2013 and 2015, according to Raycom Media's analysis of the most recent data available.

In a 3-year span, Murphy wrote more than 70,000 opioid prescriptions to just 3,200 Medicare patients.

In 2015 alone, he gave those elderly and disabled patients enough opioids that, if taken as prescribed, would have lasted each of them 497 days.

Raycom Media did a deep dive into the backgrounds of Medicare's top 1,000 opioid prescribers and found that few have faced discipline for prescribing drugs that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says should be restricted to cancer patients, those who had surgery or were involved in a serious accident and some with chronic pain.

In the past two decades, 98 prescribers have been sanctioned for inappropriately prescribing medicine; 22 are facing criminal charges or have been convicted.

But 49 of the prescribers with checkered pasts - including Murphy - have licenses that allow them to practice as of Feb. 14.

Murphy lists his specialties as anesthesiology and pain management.

In 1998, he received a medical license in Alabama and ran two clinics in the northern part of the state until the medical board began investigating his prescribing habits.

In 2016, the Alabama Board of Medical Examiners levied an eight-count complaint against Murphy for, among other things, endangering patients and prescribing not for legitimate medical purposes.

The 33-page complaint detailed Murphy's questionable care of 15 patients. One was a 58-year-old man who overdosed on a dangerous combination of opioids and other drugs prescribed by Murphy. Several other patients said they received opioids even though they had documented substance abuse issues. In some cases, Murphy increased the doses.

The committee that investigated Murphy had "grave concerns" about him and recommended that the board revoke his medical license.

But that didn't happen.

Instead, the board allowed his license to practice in Alabama expire at the end of 2016 and dismissed the case two months later. That left Murphy's reputation unscathed by formal disciplinary actions, and free to practice medicine in his home state of Tennessee.
View Quote
Because we cannot blame the person taking the opioids?  Isn't that like holding the seller of the rifle responsible and not the person pulling the trigger?

I've always turned down prescription pain killers with one exception... kidney stones.  Even when the oral surgeon removed my wisdom tooth, they insisted that I accept a prescription for hydrocodone.  I accepted it because I wanted to leave the office.  My wife made me get the prescription filled, but the bottle remains in the cabinet unopened.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Because we cannot blame the person taking the opioids?  Isn't that like holding the seller of the rifle responsible and not the person pulling the trigger?

I've always turned down prescription pain killers with one exception... kidney stones.  Even when the oral surgeon removed my wisdom tooth, they insisted that I accept a prescription for hydrocodone.  I accepted it because I wanted to leave the office.  My wife made me get the prescription filled, but the bottle remains in the cabinet unopened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does that include MDs?

Murphy was the highest prescriber of opioids in the Medicare Part D program between 2013 and 2015, according to Raycom Media's analysis of the most recent data available.

In a 3-year span, Murphy wrote more than 70,000 opioid prescriptions to just 3,200 Medicare patients.

In 2015 alone, he gave those elderly and disabled patients enough opioids that, if taken as prescribed, would have lasted each of them 497 days.

Raycom Media did a deep dive into the backgrounds of Medicare's top 1,000 opioid prescribers and found that few have faced discipline for prescribing drugs that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says should be restricted to cancer patients, those who had surgery or were involved in a serious accident and some with chronic pain.

In the past two decades, 98 prescribers have been sanctioned for inappropriately prescribing medicine; 22 are facing criminal charges or have been convicted.

But 49 of the prescribers with checkered pasts - including Murphy - have licenses that allow them to practice as of Feb. 14.

In 1998, he received a medical license in Alabama and ran two clinics in the northern part of the state until the medical board began investigating his prescribing habits.

In 2016, the Alabama Board of Medical Examiners levied an eight-count complaint against Murphy for, among other things, endangering patients and prescribing not for legitimate medical purposes.

The 33-page complaint detailed Murphy's questionable care of 15 patients. One was a 58-year-old man who overdosed on a dangerous combination of opioids and other drugs prescribed by Murphy. Several other patients said they received opioids even though they had documented substance abuse issues. In some cases, Murphy increased the doses.

The committee that investigated Murphy had "grave concerns" about him and recommended that the board revoke his medical license.

But that didn't happen.

Instead, the board allowed his license to practice in Alabama expire at the end of 2016 and dismissed the case two months later. That left Murphy's reputation unscathed by formal disciplinary actions, and free to practice medicine in his home state of Tennessee.

Nope. When faced with the problem of drugs, unlike ANY other market, it's the supply side that's to blame. Demand has no responsibility in this cluster fuck. If it weren't for distributors/dealers, nobody would do drugs.

That's just logic, right there.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:41:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

And yet the VAST majority of recreational drug users didn't get addicted, grew out of it, or became low level habitual users with no ill health effects beyond those of other vices like eating fast food, drinking, or smoking.

When the government acts responsibly with the power it already has (most of it usurped), then and only then will I be in favor of granting it more power.
View Quote
I don't think  that what you are saying it true, unless you are only talking about MJ.  Are you telling me that someone who uses opiods "recreationally"  Just puts them down and walks away?  we know it dose'nt work like that.  not with meth, opiods (including morphine), or really any other drugs.  I'm not even sure you can say that about the vast majority of MJ users

If what you said above were remotely true, we wouldn't have all these hard core junkies and addicts and deaths from OD.  We are in a drug crisis in this country, and you are in denial.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:43:10 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:45:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Close. It would be like that with the caveat that people KNEW the brakes failed, Ford ADVERTISED that the brakes failed AND everyone you ever talked to told you the brakes failed but, you bought it anyway.

ETA: FWIW, it *is* misuse that causes deaths from opiates and amphetamines. Well, it's misuse and lack of any reasonable purity standards due to the fact that you're buying shit with a tiny margin for error in an unregulated black market.
View Quote
Which traffickers know.

If you had a gun and your buddy said, give me that gun so I can kill myself and my friends, and you gave him the gun, what level of accountability should you have legally?

Genuine question.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:46:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

their next line of defense will be "yeah, but, uhhhhh..... he didn't personally take my bumpstock yet"
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:46:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NY values
Sometimes his defense lawyer side superceeds his logic.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Instead you have a policy which constantly creates vacuum in leadership, manufactures power struggle from whole cloth and promotes *more* violence among the very people you intend to dissuade from plying their trade, who will now be *more* likely to murder because, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Oh, and by the way, you've done NOTHING to address demand, the single most important market force in the universe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So after we execute one or two, the traffickers start killing each other and themselves...mostly in South America...and that is supposed to bother me?

ETA- it's like saying don't bust human trafficking and cartel members because you injure their organizations and make things harder for them...

Yea no shit. That's the fuckig point.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:51:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I agree, drugs are a gateway to liberalism, or is it the other way around.

Recently the cops busted a centrally located neighborhood meth lab near where I live. It only made it to the bottom of the front page of the newspaper, I guess it's not as big a deal as a new park getting constructed or something.
View Quote
Drugs are not the gateway to liberalism

Schools and media being taken over by leftist brainwashers (along with the destruction of the family) are the gateway to liberalism
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:52:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I don't think  that what you are saying it true, unless you are only talking about MJ.  Are you telling me that someone who uses opiods "recreationally"  Just puts them down and walks away?  we know it dose'nt work like that.  not with meth, opiods (including morphine), or really any other drugs.  I'm not even sure you can say that about the vast majority of MJ users

If what you said above were remotely true, we wouldn't have all these hard core junkies and addicts and deaths from OD.  We are in a drug crisis in this country, and you are in denial.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet the VAST majority of recreational drug users didn't get addicted, grew out of it, or became low level habitual users with no ill health effects beyond those of other vices like eating fast food, drinking, or smoking.

When the government acts responsibly with the power it already has (most of it usurped), then and only then will I be in favor of granting it more power.

My experience participating in the drug culture and my experience working with addicts has, anecdotally, proven PeteCO right. Me and most of my dopers friends from my using days grew up to be productive non-drug-using members of society. A small minority never made it out.

Further, if you simply look at the statistics of people who admit to using drugs like cocaine and heroin but who never become addicts, it's a logical conclusion.

Apparently, you're convinced you that anyone who tries an addictive drug is nearly certainly going to become an addict. Reality seems to indicate that it just isn't so. Though, certainly, a statistically significant number do, it seems around (just under) 10 percent of the population will fall into the "past month drug use" category. That will include real life no shit addicts and habitual recreational users.

Of course, that number hasn't changed regardless of all the trillions of dollars we've dumped on the problem and the ENORMOUS loss of liberties we've endured in the fight.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:52:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Which traffickers know.

If you had a gun and your buddy said, give me that gun so I can kill myself and my friends, and you gave him the gun, what level of accountability should you have legally?

Genuine question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which traffickers know.

Genuine question.
Legally or morally? Genuine clarification.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:57:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Cartel bosses that order hits I can understand, but cousin pookie shouldn’t get the needle for slinging dime bags.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So after we execute one or two, the traffickers start killing each other and themselves...mostly in South America...and that is supposed to bother me?

ETA- it's like saying don't bust human trafficking and cartel members because you injure their organizations and make things harder for them...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, except for all of the collateral damage, yeah. And, it's not like you're going to run out of blood thirsty power hungry people to take up the standard. We've proven, by any objective standard, that prohibition doesn't work, no matter how *hard* you apply it.

You're not injuring the organizations, you're simply forcing them to change tactics .... to those which are worse for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 10:58:06 AM EDT
[#43]
I think most would agree we have a drug epidemic in this country.  I think most would also agree that we should not be executing the end users, who while not blamless in this, are often victims themselves.  
there is such demand out here for narcotics that I can't see a viable strategy for drying it up.  We are already doing what we can on the education side to try and show kids the dangers of these substances.  I don't know how we can do more to reduce demand.

On the medical side, the screws have been turned, and most family practitioners won't write for any narcotics at all.  It's difficult even to get tramadol, and now scrutiny is being turned to valium and other such medications.  I'd say, by and large, the supply problems coming from the medical side are being rigorously addressed.

Which leaves the illicit conduit unaddressed for the most part.  This is the only area where I see we can have a meaningful impact without being unduly harsh with the end user.  I think mandatory 20 year sentences for mid level dealers would help discourage dealers.

I'm actually OK with the death penalty for high volume dealers / distributors.  they kill hundreds or even thousands for profit, and they know it.  How many lives would be saved if we could reduce the supply 50%
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 11:00:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Cartel bosses that order hits I can understand, but cousin pookie shouldn't get the needle for slinging dime bags.
View Quote
Is there a way to remove the profession from the crime? Could we maybe pass a law that makes it illegal to order hits?

Seems like that might be the more direct approach.

Then we don't have to have this silly moral argument about the right to put things in your body.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 11:02:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Is there a way to remove the profession from the crime? Could we maybe pass a law that makes it illegal to order hits?

Seems like that might be the more direct approach.

Then we don't have to have this silly moral argument about the right to put things in your body.
View Quote
that's just crazy enough to work!
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 11:02:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I think most would agree we have a drug epidemic in this country.  I think most would also agree that we should not be executing the end users, who while not blamless in this, are often victims themselves.  
there is such demand out here for narcotics that I can't see a viable strategy for drying it up.  We are already doing what we can on the education side to try and show kids the dangers of these substances.  I don't know how we can do more to reduce demand.

On the medical side, the screws have been turned, and most family practitioners won't write for any narcotics at all.  It's difficult even to get tramadol, and now scrutiny is being turned to valium and other such medications.  I'd say, by and large, the supply problems coming from the medical side are being rigorously addressed.

Which leaves the illicit conduit unaddressed for the most part.  This is the only area where I see we can have a meaningful impact without being unduly harsh with the end user.  I think mandatory 20 year sentences for mid level dealers would help discourage dealers.

I'm actually OK with the death penalty for high volume dealers / distributors.  they kill hundreds or even thousands for profit, and they know it.  How many lives would be saved if we could reduce the supply 50%
View Quote
They don’t kill anyone, they don’t force the junkies to OD.  Ban Narcan and it’s a self correcting problem.  Let them die off and clean the gene pool.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 11:04:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Nope. When faced with the problem of drugs, unlike ANY other market, it's the supply side that's to blame. Demand has no responsibility in this cluster fuck. If it weren't for distributors/dealers, nobody would do drugs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does that include MDs?

But that didn't happen.

The thing about drugs is that there is ALWAYS unlimited demand.  Drug epidemics are not caused by a bunch of new users.  There are always more willing users than there are drugs.  Epidemics are caused by an increase in supply.  I grew up in the 70's, surrounded by recreational drugs.  There were always plenty of pills around, and nobody got addicted.  The main reason was that there was never an endless, easy supply of any one thing.  There were always plenty of opioids, but I don't know anyone that ever even saw heroin.  There wasn't any.

What has changed has nothing to do with doctors, or drug companies.  It has to do with heroin and synthetics streaming across the border.  The supply has become unlimited.  The media and the pols like the term "opioid", because it deflects attention from the border, on to the evil drug companies.   The vast majority of the time, when you hear of an opioid overdose, it was heroin, or a synthetic.

As far as DJT, I believe that this is part of a strategy to focus the attention where it belongs - on the people bringing the drugs here.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 11:05:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Drugs are the main cause for violence in this country, yet the socialists are blaming guns for this while condoning drug abuse.

I'm perfectly fine with it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 11:05:37 AM EDT
[#49]
We’re reaching peak Boomer here.

Unlicensed pharmacists will be exterminated!
Link Posted: 3/19/2018 11:07:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It used to be true that opioid users would put them down and walk away, because pills were not that easy to get in endless, cheap, uninterrupted supply.  Now there is heroin, and people become addicted.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top