Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 8:38:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Which brings up the point.........

If ISIS and their supporters are having a parade.  That means, that probably hundreds (maybe thousands) of fighters and their equipment have gathered.  Yup......civilain supporters are lining the streets to cheer for them.

Would a bombing strike be appropriate at this time?  Or is the bombing strike off limits because an innocent person at home might get injured/killed?

Aloha, Mark
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, so taking a pic next to captured equipment means that know how to use an M1 tank? Those vehicles are brought out for parades and twitter pictures and then never movie again. Show me where in Iraq ISIS has tanks? They don't, too complex, too hard to maintain, too much fuel, too big a target. Where are they getting main gun rounds or parts from? Does ISIS know how to break tract?

The only US made captured equipment heavily in use by ISIS are small arms, uparmored humvees, and some M113 APCs that they don't even use properly, using them instead as armored VBIEDs.

That monkey model M1 might as well be a Space Shuttle.

If ISIS and their supporters are having a parade.  That means, that probably hundreds (maybe thousands) of fighters and their equipment have gathered.  Yup......civilain supporters are lining the streets to cheer for them.

Would a bombing strike be appropriate at this time?  Or is the bombing strike off limits because an innocent person at home might get injured/killed?

Aloha, Mark

Those parades in Iraq and Syrian aren't like parades here. They aren't advertised, they don't throw beads to the public. They basically gather up a convoy and drive through the most populace area of a city, honking their horns, firing rifles in air, and taking pics and videos of each other. Most of the people there are just there for the show, they heard and see something interesting so they go. Some cheer too.

Even if you managed to PID all as bad guys we wouldn't even know it happened until everyone went home and ISIS guys download shit on twitter out Facebook. Not enough time to scramble fighter bombers to drop JDAMs on them.

And even then, bombing them would be a PR nightmare, as definitive proof that the US purposely targets civilians. How can we call others terrorist and discuss concepts like justice while we act no differently than them?

The smallest bombs we can drop would still have enough collateral damage to make the intent of the strike neglible. Why kill 100 people, only 30 actual fighters, when it means the families of the survivors have a literal social obligation to take vengeance? Do you think we can win that type of war by creating more enemy? This type of war is not a war of attrition, you can't try to shoehorn this war into WWII or make ISIS controlled territory into NAZI Germany. If anything, the closer description would be Occupied France.

You are treating ISIS as if they are a real nation state actor. They aren't. An easier way to understand not only how they act but how to best stop them are urban gangs in big cities. Would you be cool with leveling Honolulu and killing civilians because a violent street gang moved in and grabbed territory and is terrorizing and intimidating the vast majority of the city? It's not just immoral but counter productive. Attacking that crowd would actually help them, recruiting would improve.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 8:49:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yea your probably right.  I can't imagine they even have the tools to fix that stuff even if they knew how.   I have close family that fought over there and the technical skills of most of them are lacking for what they have told me.

It does make for good propaganda for them and it's embarrassing to us.

Oh I did think that was interesting what you said about the cell towers.
View Quote

If you find the subject interesting I recommend you read this article, which discusses what life is like living in an ISIS controlled town. It's not pretty.

Life in the caliphate - this is what terror feels like

As bad as Mosul is, is worse in other places. The people, even the sheikhs,  are already bidding their time to ISIS can be overthrown. The last thing we need to do is to bomb them, which wouldn't only puts of the civilians and push them right back into ISIS's arms. We need to be driving a wedge between them.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Targeted assassinations, small unit actions, A Teams, build up a counter insurgancy.

That would be the best way to combat ISIS, carpet bombing and air strikes will not work in populated areas.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Targeted assassinations, small unit actions, A Teams, build up a counter insurgancy.

That would be the best way to combat ISIS, carpet bombing and air strikes will not work in populated areas.
View Quote

That is exactly what we are doing in Afghanistan.   How's that working?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 9:54:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is the other option? Carpet bomb Kabul? Take out villages with shake and bake arty missions.

Afghanistan is a failure of strategy, or an absence of one, not COIN TTPs.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:57:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What is the other option? Carpet bomb Kabul? Take out villages with shake and bake arty missions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course not.  That's ridiculous.

Afghanistan is a failure of strategy, or an absence of one, not COIN TTPs.

Precisely.  I'm not indicting COIN, but I think everyone involved from the PFC to General and everyone involved in planning has known from the beginning that the National level authority would never go "all in" for the win.  
With that awareness in mind, COIN was a bad choice -if you know what I mean.

That doesn't mean that carpet bombing is a good choice.   Without the will to win, there are no good choices.   Even doing nothing is a bad choice.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 11:14:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Precisely.  I'm not indicting COIN, but I think everyone involved from the PFC to General and everyone involved in planning has known from the beginning that the National level authority would never go "all in" for the win.  

That doesn't mean that carpet bombing is a good choice.   Without the will to win, there are no good choices.   Even doing nothing is a bad choice.
View Quote

Win what? All that fighting, what is the end state goal? War is an extension of politics through violent means. What is the political desires in Afghanistan that merit military force? Don't try to answer it because two presidents couldn't, not could any of ISAF commanders in Afghanistan. We  spent 14 years fighting a war no one really knows why we're fighting. So it doesn't matter if we tried COIN or fought total war, it would still be a quagmire because we don't even have a goal to strive for.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 11:17:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Win what? All that fighting, what is the end state goal? War is an extension of politics through violent means. What is the political desires in Afghanistan that merit military force? Don't try to answer it because two presidents couldn't, not could any of ISAF commanders in Afghanistan. We  spent 14 years fighting a war no one really knows why we're fighting. So it doesn't matter if we tried COIN or fought total war, it would still be a quagmire because we don't even have a goal to strive for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least Lockheed Martin and General Dynamics got a few billion more dollars in their pockets.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 11:24:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

At least Lockheed Martin and General Dynamics got a few billion more dollars in their pockets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Cui bono?"
- L. Cassius Longinus Ravilla
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 11:29:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

"Cui bono?"
View Quote

That's the million denarii question right there.

I profess that I am ignorant on who it would benefit.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 11:33:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that's what I just said.  Feel free to argue, though.  Enjoy.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 11:35:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Cui bono?"

If I were an old-school, Noam Chomsky-ite Leftist, I'd say it was the Military Industrial Complex.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Those parades in Iraq and Syrian aren't like parades here. They aren't advertised, they don't throw beads to the public. They basically gather up a convoy and drive through the most populace area of a city, honking their horns, firing rifles in air, and taking pics and videos of each other. Most of the people there are just there for the show, they heard and see something interesting so they go. Some cheer too.

Even if you managed to PID all as bad guys we wouldn't even know it happened until everyone went home and ISIS guys download shit on twitter out Facebook. Not enough time to scramble fighter bombers to drop JDAMs on them.

And even then, bombing them would be a PR nightmare, as definitive proof that the US purposely targets civilians. How can we call others terrorist and discuss concepts like justice while we act no differently than them?

The smallest bombs we can drop would still have enough collateral damage to make the intent of the strike neglible. Why kill 100 people, only 30 actual fighters, when it means the families of the survivors have a literal social obligation to take vengeance? Do you think we can win that type of war by creating more enemy? This type of war is not a war of attrition, you can't try to shoehorn this war into WWII or make ISIS controlled territory into NAZI Germany. If anything, the closer description would be Occupied France.

You are treating ISIS as if they are a real nation state actor. They aren't. An easier way to understand not only how they act but how to best stop them are urban gangs in big cities. Would you be cool with leveling Honolulu and killing civilians because a violent street gang moved in and grabbed territory and is terrorizing and intimidating the vast majority of the city? It's not just immoral but counter productive. Attacking that crowd would actually help them, recruiting would improve.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, so taking a pic next to captured equipment means that know how to use an M1 tank? Those vehicles are brought out for parades and twitter pictures and then never movie again. Show me where in Iraq ISIS has tanks? They don't, too complex, too hard to maintain, too much fuel, too big a target. Where are they getting main gun rounds or parts from? Does ISIS know how to break tract?

The only US made captured equipment heavily in use by ISIS are small arms, uparmored humvees, and some M113 APCs that they don't even use properly, using them instead as armored VBIEDs.

That monkey model M1 might as well be a Space Shuttle.

Aloha, Mark

So, it appears that you said, "NO."

Me....I'd say, "YES bomb ISIS."   PR be dammed.  We're at war with ISIS.

Anyway, your example of Honolulu is far from being close to any sort of reality.  

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 11:49:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So, it appears that you said, "NO."

Me....I'd say, "YES bomb ISIS."   PR be dammed.  We're at war with ISIS.

Anyway, your example of Honolulu is far from being close to any sort of reality.  

Aloha, Mark
View Quote

Let's make believe a vicious gang calling themselves The Mob infiltrate a town called Chicago. They terrorize the locals into submission, even have some delusional supporters too. After a while the govt gets tired of these vicious criminals and decided to get rid of them, to reclaim their city. They send a guy named Agent Ness.

Should Ness try to target the head of this organization and take it apart from within? Or direct air strikes on the South Side?

If he did choose to bomb the South Side, how would that hurt The Mob?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 11:56:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If I were an old-school, Noam Chomsky-ite Leftist, I'd say it was the Military Industrial Complex.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Cui bono?"

They benefited, sure, but so did energy consortiums, lithium mining companies, opium grow operations, corrupt politicians, shady international charity groups, not to mention an entire generation of US military officers and NCOs that got a chance to punch their tickets for higher rank.

Not many people didn't benefit from this war, aside from the dead, and at least that meant their families winning the GI Lottery, if that's any  consolation, little as it might be.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 12:01:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Link to story?

ISIS probably makes money selling poppy.  Agent Orange is what I'd drop.
View Quote

ISIS is indeed selling oil that they have stolen from areas they occupy. Last I heard they were making over 10 million dollars a day off of stolen oil. Trucking it to Turkey in tanker trucks.

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 12:03:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Let's make believe a vicious gang calling themselves The Mob infiltrate a town called Chicago. They terrorize the locals into submission, even have some delusional supporters too. After a while the govt gets tired of these vicious criminals and decided to get rid of them, to reclaim their city. They send a guy named Agent Ness.

Should Ness try to target the head of this organization and take it apart from within? Or direct air strikes on the South Side?

If he did choose to bomb the South Side, how would that hurt The Mob?
View Quote

I'd be thinking that Ness is one bad Mother F@^*er, able to do the job.  He is NOT beholding to OBAMA and his PR concerns, for running the mob out of town.  But really, this/your example is, "just plain silly."

So?  Are you saying that OBAMA's strategy is exactly how you would do it?  Tell me more..........how bombing one mud hut at a time solves this.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 12:04:01 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Out of all the things you could do with airpower, cutting off oil should be a pretty dang easy one.

Yes, you will destroy some assets. But you don't have to take out much compressor station to turn off the oil machine.

Tons of the pipeline in the ME is above ground, or "buried" where its visible in berms above grade.

View Quote

I believe they're using tank trucks to haul it to the terminal in Turkey. I'd heard that last year.

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 12:08:15 AM EDT
[#19]
The vehicles are bound to have a chip in them so we can shut them down via satelite.
We have mostly all the GM cars are on a satelite. They know where they are at. Shut them down.

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 12:21:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'd be thinking that Ness is one bad Mother F@^*er, able to do the job.  He is NOT beholding to OBAMA and his PR concerns, for running the mob out of town.  But really, this/your example is, "just plain silly."

So?  Are you saying that OBAMA's strategy is exactly how you would do it?  Tell me more..........how bombing one mud hut at a time solves this.

Aloha, Mark
View Quote

Ness went after Capone, and his top guys, the captains. He didn't try to kill thousands of innocents in Chicago because some bad guys also lived out operated in a neighborhood.

You keep saying it's a bad example but you still don't get that you can't play Curtis Lemay to a non nation state actor. ISIS controlled territory is occupied by them but the locals mostly don't want them there. The ones that do are immaterial because they are off limits too because we aren't desperate enough to start doing your recommended genocide to remove them, especially since we've killed over 20,000 ISIS fighters since last year without resorting to genocide.

A bomb is a tool, a hut is a dwelling. Neither mean anything in the big picture. You find your target, gather intel, plan a way to capture or kill, execute mission in most cost effective way that accomplishes the mission. While you might think all military operations mean carpet bombing civilians and bayonetting babies or gassing them with zyclon b, the reality is you base your methods, your TTPs, off of the political realities and the situation.

If it was up to you we'd turn the middle East into a glazed radioactive wasteland and then you'd still wonder why every other Muslim in the world is actively trying to kill every American they can find, or why every civilized country refuses to do business with us and demand the arrest of the US govt leadership for war crimes. Again, this goes back to the whole you being dangerously dumb. Because you're arguing from a position of ignorance because not only do you not get politics, religion, concepts of acceptable civilized behavior, but you don't seem to grasp warfare or military strategy besides the "kill them all" approach.

Link Posted: 8/12/2015 1:52:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Lol, you wouldn't have a clue what to bomb. And any target you decided on would have 200,000 civilians dead with a few hundred insurgents. Afterwards they'd walk through the leveled streets with cell phones video taping the charred bodies of women and children and that is all the world would see on the BBC, CNN, and Fox News for weeks. The world, including your fellow countrymen, would literally be clamoring for the head of whatever leader was dumb enough to authorize it. World wide support for ISIS  would increase, it would militarize hundreds of thousands of current middle ground Muslims and local areas of the bombings would see record number of recruits all wanting vengeance against the US. You think the patriot act is bad, the major terror retaliation would only be stored by the US turning into a true police state.

Meanwhile you'd scratch your head and wonder why your great plan failed miserably. Because you're ignorant of politics and military strategy and tactics. But don't let your xenophobia interrupt your genocidal fantasies.

Aloha, You're a monster as bad as ISIS

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The next generation of ISIS fighters are ready to go.

This is about all they'll need to keep on going.
http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/AR15dotcom/goat.jpg

Aloha, Mark

So you stop barbarity you want to double down on it? Awesome tactic.

Kill and scalp all, big and little, nits make lice.

You don't stop ISIS by using an F16 with a smart bomb to destroy a single mud hut.

Get serious or GTFO.

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/AR15dotcom/b52-guam-04.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Lol, you wouldn't have a clue what to bomb. And any target you decided on would have 200,000 civilians dead with a few hundred insurgents. Afterwards they'd walk through the leveled streets with cell phones video taping the charred bodies of women and children and that is all the world would see on the BBC, CNN, and Fox News for weeks. The world, including your fellow countrymen, would literally be clamoring for the head of whatever leader was dumb enough to authorize it. World wide support for ISIS  would increase, it would militarize hundreds of thousands of current middle ground Muslims and local areas of the bombings would see record number of recruits all wanting vengeance against the US. You think the patriot act is bad, the major terror retaliation would only be stored by the US turning into a true police state.

Meanwhile you'd scratch your head and wonder why your great plan failed miserably. Because you're ignorant of politics and military strategy and tactics. But don't let your xenophobia interrupt your genocidal fantasies.

10/10
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 2:21:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You forgot your battle cry.................

Allah-Hu-Akbar

I guess you think that 9/11 was justifiable or maybe just a good start?

Aloha, Mark
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Allah-Hu-Akbar

Aloha, Mark

Never go full retard.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 2:24:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I EASd out of USMC in July 2001. I was less than 20 miles away from the WTC when it got hit. You could see the smoke from my house. My mother and sister worked in downtown Manhattan. I knew people in FDNY and NYPD who didn't come out. The day of the attack I went out jogging to start getting back into shape when I would get the letter recalling me from IRR, but it didn't come.

When that didn't happen, I signed up for Nat'l Guard, I was sworn in by Jan 2. I knew this was going to be a long war and wanted to finish college, figured the Guard would allow me to get into the fight while I continued my education, so I could get commissioned and lead platoons and companies or plan operations. I lived and breathed war from 2002 to 2010, that was my sole focus in life, learning everything I could. I devoured every book, every manual, every AAR I could find on Center for Army Lessons Learned. I took classes in school about Middle Eastern history, about Islam, about international relations, the Arab Israeli conflict, the Ottoman Empire and everything else I could. Know thy enemy, they say. I was starting to and was ready to fight the Salafist bastards.

We deployed to Gitmo, I actually saw those people that were responsible for 9/11. But it was a bullshit deployment and I knew they had no desire to deploy our BN to combat. So after I ETS'd from the Guard I finished school and signed up for active Army, still for the infantry, specifically volunteered to go to Iraq. Within 1.5 months of reporting to Ft Lewis I was on a plane to Iraq as a replacement NCO. I went over there, actually fought Al Qaeda in Iraq, 24 whole months by the time my service was done and I was spent in body and mind.

What did you do aloha boy? How did you serve your country during its times of strife?

I am educated, I studied Islam. I know Muslims. I'm 100% sure I know more about that conflict and religion than you and aren't stupid enough to source your argument with some bullshit chain email hate letter that any knowledgeable person knows is utter bullshit.

The best human being, the most stalwart, kind, and loyal person I know, he is a Muslim. He also fought for this country. There are many more like him, the vast majority are like him, just people with jobs, families, the same daily worries that normal people have. They hate this shit with ISIS too. And you want to kill them because you're an ignorant chicken shit.

You're too stupid to be allowed an opinion. Seriously, you're in the dangerous category of dumb. Hopefully some day you can personally reap what you sow.

Mahalo loser
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Allah-Hu-Akbar

Aloha, Mark

I EASd out of USMC in July 2001. I was less than 20 miles away from the WTC when it got hit. You could see the smoke from my house. My mother and sister worked in downtown Manhattan. I knew people in FDNY and NYPD who didn't come out. The day of the attack I went out jogging to start getting back into shape when I would get the letter recalling me from IRR, but it didn't come.

When that didn't happen, I signed up for Nat'l Guard, I was sworn in by Jan 2. I knew this was going to be a long war and wanted to finish college, figured the Guard would allow me to get into the fight while I continued my education, so I could get commissioned and lead platoons and companies or plan operations. I lived and breathed war from 2002 to 2010, that was my sole focus in life, learning everything I could. I devoured every book, every manual, every AAR I could find on Center for Army Lessons Learned. I took classes in school about Middle Eastern history, about Islam, about international relations, the Arab Israeli conflict, the Ottoman Empire and everything else I could. Know thy enemy, they say. I was starting to and was ready to fight the Salafist bastards.

We deployed to Gitmo, I actually saw those people that were responsible for 9/11. But it was a bullshit deployment and I knew they had no desire to deploy our BN to combat. So after I ETS'd from the Guard I finished school and signed up for active Army, still for the infantry, specifically volunteered to go to Iraq. Within 1.5 months of reporting to Ft Lewis I was on a plane to Iraq as a replacement NCO. I went over there, actually fought Al Qaeda in Iraq, 24 whole months by the time my service was done and I was spent in body and mind.

What did you do aloha boy? How did you serve your country during its times of strife?

I am educated, I studied Islam. I know Muslims. I'm 100% sure I know more about that conflict and religion than you and aren't stupid enough to source your argument with some bullshit chain email hate letter that any knowledgeable person knows is utter bullshit.

The best human being, the most stalwart, kind, and loyal person I know, he is a Muslim. He also fought for this country. There are many more like him, the vast majority are like him, just people with jobs, families, the same daily worries that normal people have. They hate this shit with ISIS too. And you want to kill them because you're an ignorant chicken shit.

You're too stupid to be allowed an opinion. Seriously, you're in the dangerous category of dumb. Hopefully some day you can personally reap what you sow.

Mahalo loser

I'll buy you an entire case of beer if you ever find yourself in Sacramento.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 3:11:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Ness went after Capone, and his top guys, the captains. He didn't try to kill thousands of innocents in Chicago because some bad guys also lived out operated in a neighborhood.

You keep saying it's a bad example but you still don't get that you can't play Curtis Lemay to a non nation state actor. ISIS controlled territory is occupied by them but the locals mostly don't want them there. The ones that do are immaterial because they are off limits too because we aren't desperate enough to start doing your recommended genocide to remove them, especially since we've killed over 20,000 ISIS fighters since last year without resorting to genocide.

A bomb is a tool, a hut is a dwelling. Neither mean anything in the big picture. You find your target, gather intel, plan a way to capture or kill, execute mission in most cost effective way that accomplishes the mission. While you might think all military operations mean carpet bombing civilians and bayonetting babies or gassing them with zyclon b, the reality is you base your methods, your TTPs, off of the political realities and the situation.

If it was up to you we'd turn the middle East into a glazed radioactive wasteland and then you'd still wonder why every other Muslim in the world is actively trying to kill every American they can find, or why every civilized country refuses to do business with us and demand the arrest of the US govt leadership for war crimes. Again, this goes back to the whole you being dangerously dumb. Because you're arguing from a position of ignorance because not only do you not get politics, religion, concepts of acceptable civilized behavior, but you don't seem to grasp warfare or military strategy besides the "kill them all" approach.

View Quote

I thought you were gonna justfy the use of the F16 and the smart bomb because, a "top official" was in the mud hut.  Oh well......you didn't.

So, YES.  You cut off the head.   If it works.....it works.

However.....

As we have seen with ISIS (and other Dedicated Radical Islamist groups)..........if you take out the leadership, there will be others to take up their place.  Killing Bin Laden was not the end of Al Qaeda.

So, remember the pictures of the kids?  Well, there it is.  The next generation is already in the pipeline.  They are willing to wage war all the way to America.  Kids or not.  They are the enemy.  Yes, it's hard to tell the good ones from the bad ones.  But, I'm not about to just throw my hands up and declare every kid (or women) as off limits.  IMHO, supporters of ISIS are just as dangerous.  And, a legitimate target.

Genocide again......and now you've added the use of nukes at this point.  Lord oh lord.......where did I advocate that?

Humm....there you go again with the personal attacks.  Learn how to argue your point.  

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 3:19:41 AM EDT
[#25]
That sure was easy to say.

"The cow jumped over the moon."  That was easy to say, too.

Talk is cheap but it takes money to buy whiskey.  (Old Irish saying.)

Don Lucchese, Don Genovese, Don Gambino, Don Bonanno, Don Colombo, Don Corleone, Don Draper, Don Trump, does America want an organized crime figure to run our Nation?   Or should I say, continue to run it?

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top