Quoted:
Cruz 2016

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And Trump wins another news cycle.
View Quote

I wouldn't call this a win. It just looks pathetic.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:01:13 PM EDT
[#6]
God help Iowa, if Trump becomes president

Trump what an ass-clown...
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:03:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Trump's initial statement upon losing the Iowa caucus was tasteful and adult. Why in the blue-painted FUCK
did he throw that away with this bullshit move?

Trump is stepping on his dick.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He was the favorite going in

Trump should have attended the debate
View Quote

Big bad Megan Kelly hurt his feelz, so he took his toys and went home.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:09:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

What a pussy, and he wants my vote?

Yep reeaall presidential actions right there.

View Quote
Him cheating on his wife and marrying a stripper wasn't a big enough clue?

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:17:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Good lord the people who believe this are pathetic. I'm quickly losing faith in a large chunk of our society.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

To me it seems like Trump is firing a shot across the GOPe bow. He's saying that he won't put up with their

shenanigans. I think there will be alot more important things they'll try to pull as the primaries go on.

To his resolve I say:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8cb046e6f16e05f8521e15de31927f52/tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Cruz is GOPe now.  

I guess in Trumpland, everyone other than Trump is GOPe.

Good lord the people who believe this are pathetic. I'm quickly losing faith in a large chunk of our society.
I'm honestly surprised some of them were able to make it to adulthood with the IQ's they're showing.  And I'm agreeing with SNIPS on something.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good luck chump!

Searched for this, sorry if its a dupe.
View Quote

This is Trump's real strategy: keep the circus going and distract enough voters with his inane blather until super Tuesday.

Every week it will be a new outrageously controversial statement from this liberal-fraud, statements obviously designed only to keep the media spotlight on him.

Sad to see it working so well for this calculating con-artist,

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:19:50 PM EDT
[#13]
If cruz announced carson had pulled out when he hadn't, and benefited from that lie enough to win the iowa caucus, it sounds pretty shady to me.

Quoted:

CNN reported it. I saw it with my own eyes. You can't blame a busy campaign worker for missing their clarification a half hour later.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is saying that cruz announced that carson had dropped out of the race, just before the iowa caucus. And refused to correct that until after the caucus was over.

CNN reported it. I saw it with my own eyes. You can't blame a busy campaign worker for missing their clarification a half hour later.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:21:32 PM EDT
[#14]
If Trump doesn't win NH the meltdown will be epic.   I figure he's going to take NH though because it's overrun with massholes.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

What a pussy, and he wants my vote?

Yep reeaall presidential actions right there.

View Quote

No kidding.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:25:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He really needs to shut up about this.  He is probably going to knock the wind out of Cruz in NH so there is no need to revisit Iowa for any reason.  Both he and Cruz need to start targeting Rubio ASAP.
View Quote

Yeah, whatever happens, Romnio needs to be defeated.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:28:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

If cruz announced carson had pulled out when he hadn't, and benefited from that lie enough to win the iowa caucus, it sounds pretty shady to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump is saying that cruz announced that carson had dropped out of the race, just before the iowa caucus. And refused to correct that until after the caucus was over.

If that was the case, it stands to reason both Rubio and Trump would have also received a boost from some of those votes that were meant for Carson. So honestly, what's Trump complaining about?

Realistically though, it didn't matter. RarestRX posted this in another thread:

Here’s some back-of-the-envelope math based on Carson finishing with
17,000+ votes on caucus night. If you assume, implausibly, that
thousands of Carson supporters peeled off at the last second due to the
erroneous bulletin about him dropping out, and if you further assume
that those voters split 50 percent for Cruz, 25 percent for Trump, and
25 percent for Rubio and others, you’d need to believe that something
like 24,000 Carson voters
abandoned him at the last second to generate the 6,000-vote margin over
Trump that Cruz ended up with. That is to say, you’d need to believe
that Ben Carson’s "true” support in Iowa was something like 41,000 votes
total — which would have put him neck and neck with Rubio for third
place at around 22-23 percent. Carson’s final polling average in Iowa
was 7.7 percent. He would, in other words, have had to nearly triple
his expected take to make the "Cruz won because of the Carson bulletin”
theory tenable. As bad as the polls were, none of them missed Cruz’s,
Trump’s, or Rubio’s vote totals by anything close to that amount. Rubio
did six points better than expected, Cruz did not quite four points
better than expected, and Trump did nearly five points worse. Carson
isn’t claiming that Cruz won because of him, do note, but that’s the
theory that’s floating around in some quarters online today. It doesn’t
fly. The best you can do here to indict Cruz is to claim, without hard
evidence, that Carson would have finished several points higher if not
for the bulletin, which would have left him better positioned in South
Carolina than he currently is. Although even there, he’ll be on the far
outside looking in at what’s likely to be a three-man race among an
electorate that’s voting strategically.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:29:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Gutfeld had it right. Trump, a guy who tried to make people think if Cruz was nominated the Dems would disqualify him due to citizenship, wants to sue because Cruz supposedly pulled a 'dirty trick'??.....

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He really needs to shut up about this.  He is probably going to knock the wind out of Cruz in NH so there is no need to revisit Iowa for any reason.  Both he and Cruz need to start targeting Rubio ASAP.

I have a terrible feeling that Rubio will be the nominee. Too bad, because I looked forward to voting in this election.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:33:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

and is up 24 points in NH. and in SC Cruz is losing favor amongst a portion of the evangelicals - which is the only thing that saved his bacon in Iowa. Well that and his underhanded tactics. Looks like it is going to be between Trump and Rubio
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:38:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Spoiled brat child that turned into a spoiled brat man.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

A nice letter notice is a good reminder, but putting neighbor's names with grades on it too?  That's too much like the low shit dems pull, sorry.

As for the notice about Carson, it came from the Cruz campaign, which Cruz is held accountable for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz did something I'd expect from democrats TWICE, first with the election notice letters with grades, along with neighbor's grades, second with announcing Carson dropped out.

Trump did something extremely stupid TWICE, first with the debate, second by threatening to sue.

The notice was a successful tactic from the Iowa GOP in 2014 to drive turn out. It WORKS!

He did not say Carson dropped out,

A nice letter notice is a good reminder, but putting neighbor's names with grades on it too?  That's too much like the low shit dems pull, sorry.

As for the notice about Carson, it came from the Cruz campaign, which Cruz is held accountable for.

CNN reported it, Cruz's campaign Tweeted and included a screen grab for people to see.

Here's an idea, how about message control from Carson's camp, how bout not putting out a statement before the caucus saying you're going home rather than on to NH like every other candidate. The confusion started with Carson's people creating an easily misinterpreted narrative.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Spoiled brat child that turned into a spoiled brat man.
View Quote

Yep, who was given a shitload of money.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:45:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

People have run several models, and under no model I've seen could this have changed the outcome. None. It's a BS attempt to explain away poor performance.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:47:18 PM EDT
[#26]
I would NOT underestimate Trump.
He has a plan...
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:47:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

CNN reported it, Cruz's campaign Tweeted and included a screen grab for people to see.

Here's an idea, how about message control from Carson's camp, how bout not putting out a statement before the caucus saying you're going home rather than on to NH like every other candidate. The confusion started with Carson's people creating an easily misinterpreted narrative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz did something I'd expect from democrats TWICE, first with the election notice letters with grades, along with neighbor's grades, second with announcing Carson dropped out.

Trump did something extremely stupid TWICE, first with the debate, second by threatening to sue.

The notice was a successful tactic from the Iowa GOP in 2014 to drive turn out. It WORKS!

He did not say Carson dropped out,

Yep.

Carson's situation is bizarre. He's running for President of the United States of America, and he has to run home to Florida after the first primary to pick up some clean clothes?

I'm sure Ben Carson is a nice guy, a great doctor and a very smart man, but he's completely out of his element here. You can tell any time he's talking about foreign affairs or almost anything that he's just doing his best to remember what someone told him to say. He should GTFO before he really hurts his reputation, he's just coming off as silly.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:48:42 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm not going to let this go...something needs to be said here.

Desperation doesn't come from when you are leading. Yeah I know Trump was 2nd at Iowa where coin tosses and "rock paper scissors" rule and all the retarded hand slapping caucusing shit rules...but thats not the rest of the US (thank God).
Want till after NH and even super Tuesday.
That said it was a low blow by Cruz's campaign to say Carson had dropped out when he had not at the last minute, in fact he had a campaign staffer killed in a car crash while going to Iowa and briefly suspended his campaign a few days prior in order to deal the grief and family of the killed staffer. Then we had the fake voting memo sent out by Cruz saying they would name you as a non voter or some shit if you did not vote for Cruz.
Now honestly, had Trump did this same Bullshit what would the reaction be by all these hypocrites? you bet; outrage. Trump would be a motherfucker for doing that...except it was Cruz...so its all good.
"Desperation" is using the death of someone's campaign staffer to gain points at the last minute..."desperation" is making up false official looking documents to scare elderly people into voting for them...that is desperation.
I was a Cruz supporter, and more and more he's pushed me away. He's looking more and more like mealy mouthed desperate candidate, in debt up to his eyeballs with Goldman Sachs; Do you think these Globalists will want favors for all these loans owed, they can make them aaall go away with one vote on amnesty? - you bet. Thats how this works.
Cruz/Hillary can win the retard coin tosses/dirty tricks BS shit in Iowa, but wait till the "normal" voting process starts and see just how desperate he becomes then.
All I ask is for Cruz supporters (and I used to be one of them) to use the same litmus test later, knowing what we know happened here/now and not cry foul being there are no longer any rules....just remember that, cuz I will.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:53:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Desperation doesn't come from when you are leading. Yeah I know Trump was 2nd at Iowa where coin tosses and "rock paper scissors" rule and all the retarded hand slapping caucusing shit rules...but thats not the rest of the US (thank God).

That said it was a low blow by Cruz's campaign to say Carson had dropped out when he had not at the last minute, in fact he had a campaign staffer killed in a car crash while going to Iowa and briefly suspended his campaign a few days prior in order to deal the grief and family of the killed staffer. Then we had the fake voting memo sent out by Cruz saying they would name you as a non voter or some shit if you did not vote for Cruz.

Now honestly, had Trump did this same Bullshit what would the reaction be by all these hypocrites? you bet; outrage. Trump would be a motherfucker for doing that...except it was Cruz...so its all good.

"Desperation" is using the death of someone's campaign staffer to gain points at the last minute..."desperation" is making up false official looking documents to scare elderly people into voting for them...that is desperation.

I was a Cruz supporter, and more and more he's pushed me away. He's looking more and more like mealy mouthed desperate candidate, in debt up to his eyeballs with Goldman Sachs; Do you think these Globalists will want favors for all these loans owed, they can make them aaall go away with one vote on amnesty? - you bet. Thats how this works.

Cruz/Hillary can win the retard coin tosses/dirty tricks BS shit in Iowa, but wait till the "normal" voting process starts and see just how desperate he becomes then.

All I ask is for Cruz supporters (and I used to be one of them) to use the same litmus test later, knowing what we know happened here/now and not cry foul being there are no longer any rules....just remember that, cuz I will.            
View Quote

Well, except, everything you said is BS.

First, neither Cruz or his campaign said Carson dropped out. It said he would stop campaigning. That's a suspension of the race, not dropping out.

Second, the voters' notices is something that has been done in Iowa by the state GOP for years. It's successful, and why people do it. It got people to the caucuses, good. It didnt force them to support a candidate.

Threatening to sue over these BS issues is desperation.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

and is up 24 points in NH. and in SC Cruz is losing favor amongst a portion of the evangelicals - which is the only thing that saved his bacon in Iowa. Well that and his underhanded tactics. Looks like it is going to be between Trump and Rubio
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we'll end up with a brokered convention due to the changes they made last cycle. Those three are going to keep beating each other down for months with Jeb taking pot shots wherever he can and nobody will meet the requirements in the end.

This is my 7th primary and the first time I've ever had the possibility of my vote actually meaning something.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#31]
What is it about Trump that makes normally rational people step all over themselves to suck his dick? I don't see it. He's a guy that hasn't been consistent in his positions, and is an asshole to boot. He has, even recently, pledged support for the things that make conservatives cringe the most, and people are lining up and fighting each other to swallow every last drop that he can piss down on them. His track record is decidedly not conservative, and just because he says he is one now, a lot of generally intelligent folks are all in for him.

I'm not going to come on here and shill for any candidate at this point, but Jesus, wake up people! Trump is NOT the guy the country needs. He's more into stroking his own ego than he is into making the hard decisions that need to be made to lead this country. He's nothing more than a narcissistic carnival barker. He's already telling us that he's ready to make deals with the people in Washington that conservatives despise the most. How is that going to fix anything?

The man is entertaining in a low-brow sort of way, and he's done a service by saying some things that most politicians won't but he's clearly not the right guy for the job.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:55:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Good luck chump!

Searched for this, sorry if its a dupe.
View Quote

He's playing chess, not checkers.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:59:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Once again Cruz did not pull any shady shit with regards to Carson dropping out.  CNN reported it Cruz campaign tweeted it with a screen shot of the CNN announcement.  Trump is a fucking man child who pouts and throws tantrums when shit doesn't go his way.  

I will be voting for Cruz in SC the rest can take a hike.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Except they did not say he had pulled out.  They quoted CNN and asked Carson supporters to caucus for Cruz.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#35]
What's he gonna do when he can't sue everyone if he's elected? What a fucking joke of a candidate.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:01:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Funny because if Trump started saying someone dropped out right before Iowa then the Cruzites here would be up in arms about it
View Quote

Blood would be flowing from their eyes and spittle spewing from their lips unlike their response to Cruz's dirty tricks which they defend by slicing that defensive salami so thin that you can see right through it.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:04:47 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote

I have a better idea: leave the bitching about Carson at home.  We have nothing to gain and lots to lose by doubling down on this. Carson is seen as a 'good guy', and throwing him under the bus will damage Cruz, even if the charge has merit. Trump and Rubio will simply capitalize on it and point out the claims that everybody hates Cruz are well founded.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:54:36 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

I have a better idea: leave the bitching about Carson at home.  We have nothing to gain and lots to lose by doubling down on this. Carson is seen as a 'good guy', and throwing him under the bus will damage Cruz, even if the charge has merit. Trump and Rubio will simply capitalize on it and point out the claims that everybody hates Cruz are well founded.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Rubio's camp tweeted it before the Cruz camp. This is all just a bunch of bullshit to knockdown the one they fear winning the most, Cruz.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 9:59:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Rubio's camp tweeted it before the Cruz camp. This is all just a bunch of bullshit to knockdown the one they fear winning the most, Cruz.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course it is. But the whole game centers on painting Cruz as beating up the retarded kid that everyone thinks is super nice, and Trump/Rubio/whoever coming to the rescue and castigating the "underhanded and wicked Cruz who nobody likes". It is hella stupid to play into that by going after Cruz so they can point to it and say, "See! Told you!"

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:18:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
He wants to sue over losing the Iowa caucuses?

Seriously?
View Quote

That's what people are talking about when they refer to New York city values.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:21:27 PM EDT
[#42]
President Trump will forgive him later, you'll see.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:23:12 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

To me it seems like Trump is firing a shot across the GOPe bow. He's saying that he won't put up with their

shenanigans. I think there will be alot more important things they'll try to pull as the primaries go on.

To his resolve I say:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8cb046e6f16e05f8521e15de31927f52/tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
View Quote

This

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:27:55 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Good, Cruz needs to be held accountable for his fraudulent claims.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:34:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Trump's new campaign music.

Youtube
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:35:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Not a peep about Rubio's camp doing the same and doing it first. Wonder why all the Trumpalos are ignoring this fact?
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:41:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

First, neither Cruz or his campaign said Carson dropped out. It said he would stop campaigning. That's a suspension of the race, not dropping out.

Second, the voters' notices is something that has been done in Iowa by the state GOP for years. It's successful, and why people do it. It got people to the caucuses, good. It didnt force them to support a candidate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Totally unhinged. What good do you expect to do for Cruz by freaking out in GD multiple times a day anyways? At this rate your going to suffer a brain aneurysm before SC .
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:42:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Tonight's segment on O Reilly.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:44:30 PM EDT
[#49]
It's one thing to have Trump on The Apprentice. I can turn off the set.

To watch him for 4 years from the bully pulpit of the Presidency...................

I don't think it'll ever come to that.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:44:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top