[#1]
So now he's trying to buy the election

What a jackass!
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:47:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Cruz is GOPe now.  

I guess in Trumpland, everyone other than Trump is GOPe.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
To me it seems like Trump is firing a shot across the GOPe bow. He's saying that he won't put up with their
shenanigans. I think there will be alot more important things they'll try to pull as the primaries go on.

To his resolve I say:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8cb046e6f16e05f8521e15de31927f52/tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Cruz is GOPe now.  

Trump supporters are the Paultards of 2016
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:48:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Huh, calling out voter fraud, illegal flyers, unethical tweets, and 90 uncounted precincts, and somehow you want to fantasize trump and Bernie as the ones with a problem?
View Quote

If you think the Cruz campaign committed voter fraud, Trump deserves your support.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:51:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:53:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Now the real tests begin for Trump.  Can he rebound from losses?
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:54:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

and is up 24 points in NH. and in SC Cruz is losing favor amongst a portion of the evangelicals - which is the only thing that saved his bacon in Iowa. Well that and his underhanded tactics. Looks like it is going to be between Trump and Rubio
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And Trump wins another news cycle.

and is up 24 points in NH. and in SC Cruz is losing favor amongst a portion of the evangelicals - which is the only thing that saved his bacon in Iowa. Well that and his underhanded tactics. Looks like it is going to be between Trump and Rubio

This.

The dirty shenanigans that the Cruzites claim never happened are going to bite the Reverand Cruz on his ass in the primaries.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:56:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He's playing chess, not checkers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good luck chump!

Searched for this, sorry if its a dupe.

Lol
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 10:57:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Tonight's segment on O Reilly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3vM9VAEz7I
View Quote

Asshole Rove can hardly contain his excitement as he tries to explain how Cruz stole the win from Trump...

FKR
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:00:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Asshole Rove can hardly contain his excitement as he tries to explain how Cruz stole the win from Trump...

FKR
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

FKR

Still think this is all "Trump butthurt"? I'd wager there has been a plan in the works for some time to capitalize on anything that could be painted as Cruz moving against Carson. This REEKS of Rove.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:01:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm not going to let this go...something needs to be said here.

Desperation doesn't come from when you are leading. Yeah I know Trump was 2nd at Iowa where coin tosses and "rock paper scissors" rule and all the retarded hand slapping caucusing shit rules...but thats not the rest of the US (thank God).

Want till after NH and even super Tuesday.

That said it was a low blow by Cruz's campaign to say Carson had dropped out when he had not at the last minute, in fact he had a campaign staffer killed in a car crash while going to Iowa and briefly suspended his campaign a few days prior in order to deal the grief and family of the killed staffer. Then we had the fake voting memo sent out by Cruz saying they would name you as a non voter or some shit if you did not vote for Cruz.

Now honestly, had Trump did this same Bullshit what would the reaction be by all these hypocrites? you bet; outrage. Trump would be a motherfucker for doing that...except it was Cruz...so its all good.

"Desperation" is using the death of someone's campaign staffer to gain points at the last minute..."desperation" is making up false official looking documents to scare elderly people into voting for them...that is desperation.

I was a Cruz supporter, and more and more he's pushed me away. He's looking more and more like mealy mouthed desperate candidate, in debt up to his eyeballs with Goldman Sachs; Do you think these Globalists will want favors for all these loans owed, they can make them aaall go away with one vote on amnesty? - you bet. Thats how this works.

Cruz/Hillary can win the retard coin tosses/dirty tricks BS shit in Iowa, but wait till the "normal" voting process starts and see just how desperate he becomes then.

All I ask is for Cruz supporters (and I used to be one of them) to use the same litmus test later, knowing what we know happened here/now and not cry foul being there are no longer any rules....just remember that, cuz I will.            
View Quote

The robot won't concede anyof that.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:02:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
To me it seems like Trump is firing a shot across the GOPe bow. He's saying that he won't put up with their
shenanigans. I think there will be alot more important things they'll try to pull as the primaries go on.

To his resolve I say:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8cb046e6f16e05f8521e15de31927f52/tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Cruz is GOPe now.  

Except their candidate might actually win a primary.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:04:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Still think this is all "Trump butthurt"? I'd wager there has been a plan in the works for some time to capitalize on anything that could be painted as Cruz moving against Carson. This REEKS of Rove.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FKR

In short Cruz's campaign operatives started a rumor. Rumor grew and got tweeted. Cnn saw Tweet and ran with the story. Was timed so perfectly that Cruz's caucus precincts may have picked up Carson's voters edging him over Trumps numbers. This is sort of a big deal if true.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:06:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

In short Cruz's campaign operatives started a rumor. Rumor grew and got tweeted. Cnn saw Tweet and ran with the story. Was timed so perfectly that Cruz's caucus precincts may have picked up Carson's voters edging him over Trumps numbers. This is sort of a big deal if true.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FKR

From what I've read and even heard Carson say it was CNN who posted the story first.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:11:10 PM EDT
[#14]

I think its funny CruZ screwed Carson to get the evangelical vote.
Lying to get the christian vote,  if that dont say it all.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:11:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To his resolve I say:

Cruz is GOPe now.  

Looking less likely every day. Nobody likes a lawsuit happy shitbag.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:11:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FKR

They fucked up, IMO. I don't believe it was nefarious, just anxious and eager. Someone SHOULD have called Carson to confirm, and it's a valid criticism of Cruz to note that. But this "Cruz screwed over Carson, he's wicked" is BS, and looks as if it was coordinated and ready to roll when the shot lined up.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:15:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FKR

It sure does... Especially since Rubio's camp was ahead of Cruz on this, and not a word to be heard on that turd.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:16:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FKR

How many shares of Alcoa do you own?
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:18:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

To his resolve I say:

View Quote

Then he should just go ahead and proclaim himself the Republican nominee and be done with these formalities.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:19:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Ehh, he should let it go, he came in a strong 2nd, and unfortunately Cruz will not win New Hampshire...Trump probably will....suck it up...
View Quote

Trumps numbers are already falling in NH. I think it'll be closer than people think.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:19:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

From what I've read and even heard Carson say it was CNN who posted the story first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FKR

we don't have time for facts.  The Canadian son of a Cuban Marxist did this shit, and Muh Trump is going to sue someone or anyone until the Good Doctor is given at least 6240 votes from Cruz's total.  

Make the Caucuses Great Again!
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:20:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I hate to tell you guys but Trump has his hand firmly on the gear shifter.  He isn't going anywhere unless he wants it.
View Quote

So what you're saying is, if he doesn't get the nomination it's because he didn't want it? Hmmm, sounds like a win-win to me.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:21:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
It sure does... Especially since Rubio's camp was ahead of Cruz on this, and not a word to be heard on that turd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FKR

Guessing Trump is simply being an opportunist here and trying to steal some thunder with his grandstanding. It makes no sense that they would let him in on it early, hence his graceful concession earlier. But now that he smells the game, he's trying to eat somebody else's lunch.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:22:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's his solution in the business world when his bullshit doesn't work.  See also: USFL.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He wants to sue over losing the Iowa caucuses?

Seriously?

That's his solution in the business world when his bullshit doesn't work.  See also: USFL.

I had almost forgot about that until the other day. New Jersey Generals! Some of those cheerleaders were 16 years old!
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:23:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The one where he tweeted Carson was going to stop campaigning after Iowa, and showed a CNN screen cap with the Tweet that said Carson was going home to Florida rather than NH?

That's fraudulent?

Sorry my friend, no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good, Cruz needs to be held accountable for his fraudulent claims.

The one where he tweeted Carson was going to stop campaigning after Iowa, and showed a CNN screen cap with the Tweet that said Carson was going home to Florida rather than NH?

That's fraudulent?

Sorry my friend, no.

I agree. I listened to the CNN report and sure sounded like Carson was checking out to me.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:24:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:25:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good grief, that sounds just like a retarded statement Trump would make; Donald is that you?
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:25:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Exactly, it pretty much made him look like a Hothead

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was the favorite going in

Trump should have attended the debate

Exactly, it pretty much made him look like a Hothead

And now his little lawsuit tempertrumpertantrum confirms it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:26:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

To his resolve I say:

View Quote

yeah right.

Trump is imploding over a minor setback.

Its becoming obvious that he is not believing in a message, but in himself and narcissism

Looks like there is no one worth a shit in the top candidates, just a few slimy congressmen and a raging narcissist. I will probably vote Carson or Rand in my states primary.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:26:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What a pussy, and he wants my vote?

Yep reeaall presidential actions right there.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:28:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good luck chump!

This.

Trump is operating several levels above the rest of the candidates.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:28:42 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Good grief, that sounds just like a retarded statement Trump would say; Donald is that you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good grief, that sounds just like a retarded statement Trump would say; Donald is that you?

Take a look at the reality: anti-establishment contenders sewed up around 60% of the vote. And suddenly the meme Rove is pushing has all of the camps at each others' throats.

Divide and conquer, Rove style.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:29:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I had almost forgot about that until the other day. New Jersey Generals! Some of those cheerleaders were 16 years old!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He wants to sue over losing the Iowa caucuses?

Seriously?

But dude, Trump won.  He got the NFL to write the USFL a fat check for $3.76

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:31:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good luck chump!

This.

Trumpsters are silly

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:33:31 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

What is it about Trump that makes normally rational people step all over themselves to suck his dick? I don't see it. He's a guy that hasn't been consistent in his positions, and is an asshole to boot. He has, even recently, pledged support for the things that make conservatives cringe the most, and people are lining up and fighting each other to swallow every last drop that he can piss down on them. His track record is decidedly not conservative, and just because he says he is one now, a lot of generally intelligent folks are all in for him.

I'm not going to come on here and shill for any candidate at this point, but Jesus, wake up people! Trump is NOT the guy the country needs. He's more into stroking his own ego than he is into making the hard decisions that need to be made to lead this country. He's nothing more than a narcissistic carnival barker. He's already telling us that he's ready to make deals with the people in Washington that conservatives despise the most. How is that going to fix anything?

The man is entertaining in a low-brow sort of way, and he's done a service by saying some things that most politicians won't but he's clearly not the right guy for the job.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:34:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jesus H Christ.  Cruz didn't say a damn thing.  Some staffer picked up a CNN story that Carson was going to FL after Iowa instead of NH and SC, and tweeted it, followed by "Please vote for Ted Cruz."  OMGWTFBBQ!  Fraudulent claims!!

There's nothing for anyone to be "held accountable" for.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:35:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:40:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Ya'll really don't see this?  He's doing everything he can to get the Carson voters when he drops out of the race in a couple of days.  

He's not going to sue, he's running the media.  Again.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:43:22 PM EDT
[#39]

Oh man! I've been wanting to post that so bad but figured I'd irritated the Trumproids enough already.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Ya'll really don't see this?  He's doing everything he can to get the Carson voters when he drops out of the race in a couple of days.  

View Quote

This.

Trump's going to win NH, and then SC will be his as well.  

It's going to be terrific!
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:43:48 PM EDT
[#41]

Holy shit...

"Well, I think we could have used a ground game, a term I wasn't even familiar with," he said. "You know, when you say ground game, I say what the hell is that? Now I'm familiar with it. I think in retrospect we should have had a better ground game. I would have funded a better ground game, but you know, people told me that my ground game was fine, and by most standards it was."

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:45:16 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

This. Rove and the GOPe lobbed this grenade, Trump, Carson, and Cruz supporters are pointing fingers at each other, and Trump is trying to capitalize on it before the GOPe can. It is a damned shame that Trump and Cruz supporters can't see this is Rove suggesting "Let's you and him fight." The vitriol of the last few weks has created a lovely opening for him to exploit and drive a wedge deep.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:45:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And Trump wins another news cycle.

More like that "28 point" lead he claimed Monday night is a 21 point lead and on the slide down. Just because Trump says it "is" doesn't make it so.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:45:57 PM EDT
[#44]

Trump is a complete idiot when it comes to politics. If only he had spent some money.

We were told he was so brilliant he didnt have to spend money. He was owning the press and they were doing his biding! He was up in one poll by four points? He was up in EVERY poll, and one was by 10 points if I recall.

Hey Donald, you lower expectations BEFORE the vote and then outperform. You don't build your expectations up, lose, and then try to own play them!
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:46:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I would NOT underestimate Trump.
He has a plan...
View Quote

…and no one seems to know what it is, not even Trump but it's gonna be Yuuuge I tell ya, Yuuuuge!
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:48:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Trump is a complete idiot when it comes to politics. If only he had spent some money.

We were told he was so brilliant he didnt have to spend money. He was owning the press and they were doing his biding! He was up in one poll by four points? He was up in EVERY poll, and one was by 10 points if I recall.

Hey Donald, you lower expectations BEFORE the vote and then outperform. You don't build your expectations up, lose, and then try to own play them!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

How can you say that with a straight face?  Love him or hate him, we can all agree he has played this game pretty well.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:49:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Way to tank a lead.  Does he not have anyone that tells him to STFU?  Seriously, he had a 20+ lead.  Why would you piss that away?? Inexplicable.

Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:51:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

How can you say that with a straight face?  Love him or hate him, we can all agree he has played this game pretty well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I don't think we all agree on that.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:52:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Trump's new campaign music.

Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeXQBHLIPcw
View Quote

I sued Delta Airlines because they sold me a ticket to New Jersey and it sucked!

…sorry New Jersy.
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 11:56:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bookmarked.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top