Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So when is Hillary going to jail?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I wouldn't care one way or the other. She is not in the White House, so I'm good with that.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:18:16 PM EDT
[#2]
If only the NeverTrumpers had won we wouldn't have to be dealing with

7.62x39mm Soft Point ammo being down to just

$229 per 1,000 rounds..........

frakken Soft Points which really expand in gel and meet FBI criteria........
http://www.sgammo.com/product/wolf-or-wpa/1000-round-case-762x39-soft-point-125-grain-wpa-wolf-polyformance-made-russia-ba

Oh why didn't YEB! get the nomination so Hillary could be President and
Russian ammo banned...........

think about it..............this is RUSSIAN AMMO.............!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

and Trump doesn't?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/06/trump_outdoing_obama_on_dreamers_continuing_catch_and_release.html

According to newly published data from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Trump administration has issued 17,275 initial amnesty cards and over 107,500 renewals of existing status.This surpasses the 122,000 level of amnesty cards issued during the final quarter of Obama's presidency (Oct. 1-Dec. 31, 2016), which means the Trump administration is not even slowing down the pace! And although the first 20 days of this quarter were still under Obama's tenure, the Trump amnesty is likely close to 200,000 by now, when extrapolating in the number of presumed cards issued during April and May.
View Quote
Fake NEWS again President Trumps adminstration has not issued anything. The people and rules that were put in place by Obama are allowing people in. Trumps immigration policy has been put on hold right now by the courts. He has no choice and has to follow the laws that Obama put into place. So if your going to post fake NEWS at least post something believable. The POTUS has not personally issued any of the visas the courts has instructed the POTUS to halt his immigration policy and travel bans.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:18:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Because it isn't American to worship politicians. Just like Americans don't bow down or take a knee to Kings. Politicians are supposed to be servants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Politician worship really creeps me out. It feels un-American. 
Because it isn't American to worship politicians. Just like Americans don't bow down or take a knee to Kings. Politicians are supposed to be servants.
I'm of the opinion that politicking is a loathsome profession. If you're the greatest guy in the world, you just went down several notches in my mind, the moment you decided to run for public office. That's how little I think of the profession. 

Government is a necessary evil. But people need to be reminded that it is in fact an evil, and should be despised by default as a mater of course. As a true blue American, I despise ANYONE who thinks it proper to "serve" his "fellow man" by becoming a "servant of the people" for a pittance FAR LESS than he already earns. He's full of shit, he doesn't give a shit about you (and why should he?), and he has is own despicable reasons for lying his ass off to you and pretending like he's going to make your life better, somehow. He's a piece of shit, and you're too smart to fall for it. Or you should be. 

Fuck politicians. They are to be tolerated (AND NO MORE!), only because anarchy is a bit worse. That's it. They do not practice an honorable profession. Nobody that is honestly worth a shit will give up their life to selflessly serve your interests. That's a lie. The very nature of their job is a God damned lie from the word go. They are not to be revered, they are to be despised by default, and they're lucky they've earn earned that much. 

Once in a while, one of these shit stains upon humanity does something that isn't 100% disagreeable, and for that, they deserve conditional acknowledgment. Not praise mind you, just a tacit admission that they somehow managed to not fuck something up. That's all these vermin deserve. Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Regan, etc included. All of them. Vermin

Fuck Regan, fuck Bush, fuck Clinton, and fuck Obama. All of them. We're Americans, and we don't worship a fucking President like he's God fucking Emperor. Grab your fucking balls. Fuck these guys. We're Americans, not subjects. Be proud of that. 
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:20:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Trump's a Douchebag, who hasn't done ONE thing for working class America!  Sure he's got a good line of BS, duped ALL the NO BRAINS, but watch what it gets you FOOLS!  With any luck, he'll wind up in jail, or resign!
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
But worshiping dope smoking musicians peddling violence, adultery and deviant behavior is good to go right?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:20:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Fake NEWS again President Trumps adminstration has not issued anything. The people and rules that were put in place by Obama are allowing people in. Trumps immigration policy has been put on hold right now by the courts. He has no choice and has to follow the laws that Obama put into place. So if your going to post fake NEWS at least post something believable. The POTUS has not personally issued any of the visas the courts has instructed the POTUS to halt his immigration policy and travel bans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

and Trump doesn't?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/06/trump_outdoing_obama_on_dreamers_continuing_catch_and_release.html

According to newly published data from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Trump administration has issued 17,275 initial amnesty cards and over 107,500 renewals of existing status.This surpasses the 122,000 level of amnesty cards issued during the final quarter of Obama's presidency (Oct. 1-Dec. 31, 2016), which means the Trump administration is not even slowing down the pace! And although the first 20 days of this quarter were still under Obama's tenure, the Trump amnesty is likely close to 200,000 by now, when extrapolating in the number of presumed cards issued during April and May.
You believe Trump does not have the executive authority to end DACA?

You really believe that?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:20:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Tell it to the rabid Hillary and Obama worshipers, the ones you run into in the street as well as those in the media who refuse to accept the election results because they lost.

Hillary Clinton and her ilk have worshippers, President Trump has supporters.

Of course to those who don't support him that support appears to be "worship".

Tough.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:22:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Trump's a Douchebag, who hasn't done ONE thing for working class America!  Sure he's got a good line of BS, duped ALL the NO BRAINS, but watch what it gets you FOOLS!  With any luck, he'll wind up in jail, or resign!
View Quote
Do you even know what the Supreme Court is?

Didn't think so............
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:22:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Nobody wants Hillary as President.  All i want is for Trump to keep his campaign promises.  You know...like repealing Obamacare, ending DACA, military members being able to carry on base, etc
View Quote
And he is, and you know it..has he kept everyone of them absolutely not..will he....absolutely not..no one could ever keep every single campaign promise.....you want results..quit whining like a little bitch and start screaming at your congress people daily to support Trump and whatever "things" you want taken care of....contact the whitehouse and scream there as well...We are, because we expect results  as well...we arnt on here belly aching non stop...

You have known of this specific shit for a few days now..how many have you contacted so far?  I sent Trump, the whitehouse, all my congress and senate fuckers emails, I will follow up this week with calls....see..we arnt happy either..but we arnt on here throwing a tantrum...basically either help us or shut up already...
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:23:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
But worshiping dope smoking musicians peddling violence, adultery and deviant behavior is good to go right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of course not, don't be a dumbass.

Is that honestly what you took from that lame, weak-ass rant of mine? Musicians tend to be lefties? Fucking really?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:23:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Dude can't even keep simple campaign promises.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=claPetUPO7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh9iRYt_V3M

So far he has gone Golfing 29 days out of ~140 in office.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:24:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Another person that doesn't know shit about FOPA.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am pretty sure it was Reagan who banned Machine Guns for us in exchange for a law that most Liberal states ignore. Give him a chance, he is better than Hillary so far.
Another person that doesn't know shit about FOPA.  
 I know enough about what happens to people who travel thru Illinois or New York with firearms that are illegal there will not only have their firearms confiscated but in most cases end up in jail regardless of the FOPA. What good is that? A bad deal for all Americans! But then maybe you are one who believes in trading Security for Rights?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:24:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
And he is, and you know it..has he kept everyone of them absolutely not..will he....absolutely not..no one could ever keep every single campaign promise.....you want results..quit whining like a little bitch and start screaming at your congress people daily to support Trump and whatever "things" you want taken care of....contact the whitehouse and scream there as well...We are, because we expect results  as well...we arnt on here belly aching non stop...

You have known of this specific shit for a few days now..how many have you contacted so far?  I sent Trump, the whitehouse, all my congress and senate fuckers emails, I will follow up this week with calls....see..we arnt happy either..but we arnt on here throwing a tantrum...basically either help us or shut up already...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nobody wants Hillary as President.  All i want is for Trump to keep his campaign promises.  You know...like repealing Obamacare, ending DACA, military members being able to carry on base, etc

What good is it to scream at the congresspeople that i support when Trump is attacking them?  Trump can end DACA without the help of one single Senator or Rep.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Here's a catchy tune sure to please all our NeverTrumpers

crank up the volume!
"If" - Stuttering Obama Remix featuring Trump
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:25:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I wouldn't care one way or the other. She is not in the White House, so I'm good with that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh. What other campaign promises are you ok with Trump not fulfilling?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:26:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
DU <-------------------      
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:27:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The next icon of the republican movement.
View Quote

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean, given that the national GOP is the next largest part of the problem after the Democrats.

Quoted:
View Quote
The regulatory freeze and suspending the enforcement of various ACA penalties is a really big damn deal for a LOT of people.    In the long run, so is spiking the Paris treaty.   Also didn't hurt to goad the left into taking the mask off, either.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:29:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did President Trump make locking her up a campaign promise? No, I didn't think so.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:29:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Remember, there was still a lot of moderate Blue Dog Dems that would be considered almost "conservative" by today's standards siding with Reagan back then and Tip O'Neil was getting pretty much what he wanted out of him in exchange for Dem votes.  

About the best that can be said of Reagan is that he was better than Daddy Bush and W as far as recent GOP POTUSs go.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:31:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The next icon of the republican movement.
View Quote

Politician worship isn't healthy.

I'll even vote for Trump again to keep the Libs at bay but its way too damn early to start the throne sniffing.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Here a happy, happy lil mix with our NeverTrumpers favorite girl

Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:32:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Oh its VERY American. How do you think we got Obama for two terms?

The Right is every bit as emotional and cult like as the Left when it comes to politicians.

I will do my part to make sure Trump gets the opportunity to be everything we hoped for. Lets give him time, so far I have few complaints.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:34:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Did President Trump make locking her up a campaign promise? No, I didn't think so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you watch the clip Gunwritr posted?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Is that what your union told you to think?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You left out pretending to be a pro gun conservatives on gun forums when they are really liberal extremists here just to cause trouble and disrupt the forums. You notice you can not have any political discussion with out these Never Trumpers and others jumping in and attacking President Trump supporters not worshippers and posting political propaganda against President Trump.

It was either President Trump or an anti conservstive, anti 2nd admendment anti rights Democrat President that would have destroyed the SCOTUS FOR DECADES. yet from their very tone of decent you can tell exactly who they are.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:36:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The Right is every bit as emotional and cult like as the Left when it comes to politicians.

I will do my part to make sure Trump gets the opportunity to be everything we hoped for. Lets give him time, so far I have few complaints.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It annoys me when the right does it, too. 
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:45:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Trump is everything Reagan wasn't.
View Quote
It's a bit premature for jumping to conclusions. Trump's only been in office for less than five months.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:45:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sure I did. Sorry you didn't get the meaning of what he said. As a matter of fact, I watched the debate live.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:47:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This should draw out the never-Trumpers in full force.
View Quote
Good. Ye olde ignore button shall be mashed.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

What good is it to scream at the congresspeople that i support when Trump is attacking them?  Trump can end DACA without the help of one single Senator or Rep.  
View Quote
And your congress guys can stop it..but you won't even try......

So really, then it's all about bitching about Trump and nothing else....gotcha......
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Trump loves this country and that's more than enough for me.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:49:13 PM EDT
[#34]

Some of you guys act like Trump is the debil, others act like he's the messiah.

You think maybe, just maybe, he's somewhere in between?
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:50:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
I used to want to believe.
The last 10 years or so I have slowly come to the same conclusion.
I did not put it as succinctly, thanks.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:53:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So really, then it's all about bitching about Trump and nothing else....gotcha......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please explain the constitutional authority that a member of congress has to stop an executive order....
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:55:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If only the NeverTrumpers had won we wouldn't have to be dealing with

7.62x39mm Soft Point ammo being down to just

$229 per 1,000 rounds..........

frakken Soft Points which really expand in gel and meet FBI criteria........
http://www.sgammo.com/product/wolf-or-wpa/1000-round-case-762x39-soft-point-125-grain-wpa-wolf-polyformance-made-russia-ba

Oh why didn't YEB! get the nomination so Hillary could be President and
Russian ammo banned...........

think about it..............this is RUSSIAN AMMO.............!!!!!!!
View Quote
Since you're searching, howbout some 7.62 x51 deals? Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:56:42 PM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:57:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Take your reasonable and accurate assessments elsewhere. They have no place in GD.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:58:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Of course he is in the middle..but he is also president and doing what he can to do exactly what he promised to do...will it vary some now from campaign promises? absolutely and only a fool would think it won't..
No matter what, the one thing I know is this country will be in better shape when his presidency ends then it was when it started for the average working American....with a little luck that will including destroying the gov corruption, the media, getting control of our border, our spending, jobs, medical and our taxes.....and maybe some good gun porn as well....
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:58:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
Ididn't have to give my tax return to the irs for not having health care, this past year. There is one thing for you.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:58:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Better than the last 8 years
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:59:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote
There are an awful lot of coal miners who will call you a liar for that one.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:04:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Spoken like a true Hillary supporter
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Please explain the constitutional authority that a member of congress has to stop an executive order....
View Quote
Congress can certainly put forth an immigration bill can't they..you know...actual law that specifically deals with your bitch? Hell they can even make it law if Trump refused to sign it if they wanted to bad enough...right?   congress also controls the purse..can't they cut executive funding untill Trump agrees to a deal? But why do you care, you just want to bitch about Trump..as you have for over 2 years...think about that...2 years, and you are absolutely no closer now then the first bitch in the first thread after he entered the race....If it was me, I would at some point have to back up and realize my shit ain't getting results and rethink my actions...but by all means carry on...
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:05:39 PM EDT
[#46]
For the Trump haters...

Click Me
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:07:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You guys should of picked a better candidate, probably should have spent less time attacking Trump and more time promoting your candidate as well....you might be happier with the results..Hillery president..then we could all be in prison while the gov went door to door taking all our firearms.....oh and giving your homes over to all the million a month new illegals they have coming in...not like you need a home or car when youre in prison...and your family will do fine in the camps...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
and Trump doesn't?

You guys should of picked a better candidate, probably should have spent less time attacking Trump and more time promoting your candidate as well....you might be happier with the results..Hillery president..then we could all be in prison while the gov went door to door taking all our firearms.....oh and giving your homes over to all the million a month new illegals they have coming in...not like you need a home or car when youre in prison...and your family will do fine in the camps...
LOL. You can't handle the fact that Trump is just as big on amnesty as Obama, so you attack the messenger.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Some reason at last.
There is no living politician who actually cares about US (the people)
Get real.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:08:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Trump worship is easier if you practice eliminating your gag reflex with cheetos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump worship is easier if you practice eliminating your gag reflex with cheetos.
And wash them down with mango-flavored Kool-Aid...
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:11:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

LOL. You can't handle the fact that Trump is just as big on amnesty as Obama, so you attack the messenger.
View Quote
No,must tired of listening to nevertrumpers who don't give a shit about this country enough to get on board with the only viable option available to make things better...just because you guys can't figure that out the rest of us suffer..you guys would never hear a thing from us if you didn't feel ego bound to come into Trump threads and Reeeeerrreeeeeeeerrrrrrreeeee to the world about how wronged you have been...
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top